超市里的“上货”的指定货代英文怎么说说

当前位置: &
我们可以马上订货的英文
英文翻译if your price is favorable we can book an order right awaywhen can i have your firm c.i.f. prices mr. li&&&&we&&&& may&&&& straig ...&&&& place an order ...&&&&if you order at once we may be able to offer better&&&&we are in a position to accept a special order&&&&that we can baby&&&&we can wait&&&&she's full of go&&&&space exploration creates many job opportunities&&&&to go, at once, wants, may, whoever, go&&&&can we help&&&&we could close the curtains&&&&tts&&&&that we could share&&&&we could fly so high&&&&we can work it out&&&&global.asax&&&&oh we can get to it&&&&book now&&&&we can beat that price&&&&we could get physical&&&&we can put that to rest&&&&that we can touch the skies&&&&we could try to start again
例句与用法If your price is favorable , we can place an order right away如果按这个价格买进,我们可以马上订货。 If your prices are faorable , i can place the order right away如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。 If your prices are favorable , i can place the order right away如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。 Br > if your prices are favorable , i can place the order right away如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
我们可以马上订货的英文翻译,我们可以马上订货英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译我们可以马上订货,我们可以马上订货的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved货马上要发完了,让老外汇款的英文怎么写好呢? - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 2053545
阅读权限 40
货马上要发完了,让老外汇款的英文怎么写好呢?
这些话用英文怎么写?或有更好的说法吗?求帮,多谢.
最后一批货也即将发出,请安排付款,付款金额1234美元,请付款后通知我.
[ 本帖最后由 fdh 于
07:07 编辑 ]
UID 2106710
阅读权限 25
你发货,他付钱,有什么不好意思的?
We'd like to inform you that our last shipment is going to depart our factory, and it would be highly appreciated if you could help arrange the payment@$1234. PI enclosed for your payment reference, and let me know when you make it. thanks.
UID 2031653
阅读权限 40
回复 #1 fdh 的帖子
The last batch of this order will be shipped to you on ....Could you pls kindly arrange the payment which in total is US$1234&&at your earliest convience. It would be highly appreciate you provide us with the bank slip once upon you make the payment.
UID 2053545
阅读权限 40
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是