内容企业文化包括哪些内容:去哪儿,和谁一起去,去干什么,在那儿呆

新目标八年级英语上册第三单元检测题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新目标八年级英语上册第三单元检测题(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
新目标八年级英语上册第三单元检测题(含答案)
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
新目标八年级英语上册第三单元检测题一、单项选择(30分) (&&& )1. “_____ are you staying in Beijing?”&&& “For about two weeks.” &&& A. How long&&&&&& B. How soon&&&& C. How often&& D. How much (&&& )2. I have _____ to tell you. &&& A. important something&&&& B. important anything &&& C. something important&&&& D. anything important (&&& )3. My father will have a _____ vacation next week. &&& A. two days&&&& B. tow day’s&&& C. two-days&&& D. two days’ (&&& )4. What time are you leaving _____ Shanghai? &&&& A. to&&&& B. for&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&& D. in (&&& )5. At last we decided _____ the new plan. &&& A. on&&&&&&&& B. in&&&& C. with&&&&& D. for (&&& )6. I hear that Thailand is a good place _____. && A. going sightseeing&&&&&&&&&&& B. to go sightseeing && C. going to sightsee&&&&&&&&&&& D. to do to sightsee (&&& )7. The summer vacation is coming. Could I ask you _____ your plan for vacation. & A. for&&&&&&& B. with&&&&& C. about&&&&& D. as (&&& )8. I’m thinking about ______ to the mountains for vacation. && A. go&&&&&&& B. went&&&&& C. going&&&&&& D. to go (&&& )9. China is famous _____ its tea. && A. as&&&&&& B. from&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&& D. for (&&& )10. Where _____ Mary _____ for vacation next week? && A. go& B. going&& C. go&&&&& D. go (&&& )11. Taiwan is _____ the east of Fujian. && A. in&&&&&&&& B. to&&&& C. on&&&&&& D. at (&&& )12. “What are you doing for vacation?”&& “I’m going _____ with my friends.” A. camp&&&&&&& B. camps&&&&&& C. camping&& D. to camp (&&& )13. They decide _____ to Qingdao for vacation this summer. &A. do&&&&&&&&&& B. went&&&&&&&& C. going&&&&&& D. to go (&&& )14. “What did you do _____?”&&& “I visited my uncle.” &A. over the weekend&&&&&&&& B. for the weekend &C. on weekend&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. at the weekend (&&& )15. We are going to Yunnan for vacation. We’re staying there _____ half a month. & A. for&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&& C. after&&&&& D. until (&&& )16. When you come back to school, please show _____ your photos. & A. I&&&&&& B. me&&&&&& C. my&&&&&& D. mine (&&& )17. We are planning _____ the Great Wall for vacation. & A. visit&&&&&&& B. visited&&&&&&& C. visiting&&&& D. to visit (&&& )18. England is _____ Europe country. & A. a&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&& D. / (&&& )19. Beijing is in the north _____ China. & A. in&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&& D. of (&&& )20. When did you finish _____ the book last night? && A. read&&&&&&&& B. reads&& C. reading&& D. to read (&&& )21. We _____ there until next Wednesday. What about you? &&& A. are staying&&& B. aren’t staying& C. are leaving&&&& D. didn’t leave (&&& )22. We’re going to Qingdao _____ our vacation this summer. &&& A. in&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&& C. over&&&&&&&& D. from (&&& )23. “ _____ are you leaving for Shanghai?”&&& “In two days.” &&& A. How often&&&&&& B. How long&&&&& C. How soon&&& D. When (&&& )24. Would you like _____ with methis Sunday? &&& A. go fishing&&&&&& B. to go fish&& C. going fishing&&& D. to go fishing (&&& )25. The students are _____ in that _____ book. &&& A. interesting&&&&&&&& B. interested &&& C. interested&&&&&&&& D. interesting (&&& )26. There are many children in the park. Some are sing, _____ are dancing. &&& A. the other&&& B. others&&&&& C. the others&&& D. another (&&& )27. Don’t forget _____ your parents about your new plan. &&& A. tell&&&&& B. telling&&&&&& C. to tell&&&& D. told (&&& )28. “I’m going to Hong Kong for vacation.”&&& “_____.” &&& A. Thank you for telling me&&&& B. I’m sorry to hear that &&& C. I’m going hiking for vacation& D. I hope you’ll have a good time (&&& )29. I _____ my pen at home. Can I use your pen, please? &&& A. left&&&&&&& B. forgot&&&& C. missed&&&&&&& D. lost (&&& )30. We are leaving for Beijing _____ the morning of August 12th. &&& A. in&&&& B. on&&&& C. at&&&&&&& D. for 二、完形(10分) &&&&&& Summer vacation is coming soon. Some of the students are talking __31__ spending the vacation. Jack and Mike are going summer __32__ in the mountain. They are leaving next Sunday. They are staying there __33__ about three weeks. Mary is going to Beijing __34__ her parents. She wants to go to the Great Wall and visit the Palace Museum. She is __35__ Beijing __36__ July 2nd. They are staying there for a week. Nancy is going back to her hometown to see her grandparents. She is staying with __37__ for half a month. Tom is going __38__ in the mountain. He is going there with his brother. John wants to do __39__. He is going bike __40__ with some of his friends around the country. I hope all of them will have a good time. (&&& )31. A. with&&& B. to&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&& D. for (&&& )32. A. camping&&& B. to camp&&&&& C. camp&&& D. camps (&&& )33. A. at&&&& B. in&& C. on&&&&&&&&&& D. for (&&& )34. A. and&&&&&&& B. with&&&&& C. without& D. but (&&& )35. A. leaving&& B. leaving to& C. leaving away&&& D. leaving for (&&& )36. A. in&&& B. on&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&& D. for (&&& )37. A. they&&&&& B. them&&&&& C. she&&&&&&& D. her (&&& )38. A. hike&& B. hikes&&&&& C. hiking&&&&& D. to hike (&&& )39. A. something different&&&&&&&& B. anything different &&&&&&& C. different something&&&&&&&& D. different anything (&&& )40. A. ride&&&&&& B. rides&&&& C. riding&&&&& D. rode & 三、理解(30分) A &&&&&& Mr. Robinson never went to see a dentist, because he was afraid, but then his teeth began aching a lot, and he had to see a dentist. The dentist did a lot of work in his mouth for a long time. On the last day Mr. Robinson asked the dentist, “How much is all the work going to cost(花费)?” “Twenty-five dollars,” said the dentist. But he didn’t ask him for the money. After a month Mr. Robinson phoned the dentist and said, “You haven’t asked me for any money for your work.” “Oh,” the dentist answered, “I never ask a gentleman(绅士)for money.” “Then how do you live?” Mr. Robinson asked. “Most gentlemen pay me quickly, the dentist said, “but some don’t. I wait for my money for two months, and then I say, ‘That man is not a gentleman,’ and then I ask him for my money. (&&& )41. Mr. Robinson _____ until his teeth began aching a lot. &&& A. wasn’t afraid&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. didn’t see a dentist &&& C. wanted to see a dentist&&&&& D. went to see a dentist (&&& )42. _____ cost twenty-five dollars. &&& A. The first day’ work of the dentist& B. The last day’s work of the dentist &&& C. Half the dentist’s work&&&&&&&&&& D. All the dentist’s work (&&& )43. When did Mr. Robinson phone the dentist? &&& A. After he paid him.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. About thirty days later. &&& C. After two months.&&&&&&&&&&&& D. About twenty days later. (&&& )44. The dentist said that he never asked _____ first. &&& A. a woman for money&&&&&&&&&&& B. the poor for money &&& C. gentlemen for money&&&&&&&&&& D. people for much money (&&& )45. Mr. Robinson never went to see a dentist _____. &A. because he was afraid&&&&&&&&&& B. because he had no money &C. because he wasn’t a gentleman&& D. because he didn’t want to much money B &&&&&& When Bill is very young, he loves pictures. His mother often draws some for him on old pieces of paper. She is very bad at drawing, but Bill likes her pictures and always wants more. &&&&&& Then, when he is a little older, Bill’s mother gives him some pencils and a drawing book, and he begins drawing pictures, too. But they are never good. When Bill is five years old, his mother gives him a small blackboard and some chalk(粉笔). He likes those very much. One day he is trying to draw a picture of his father on the blackboard. He draws lines(线条)and rubs(擦)them out, draws more and rubs those out too for ten minutes, but when he looks at his picture, he is not happy. “Well,” he says at last(最后)to his mother, “I’ll put a tail(尾巴)on it and make it a monkey(猴子).” (&&& )46. Bill _____ when he is very young. &&&&&&&&&&&&& A. often wants his mother to draw pictures for him &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. loves watching TV very much &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. likes old pieces of paper very much &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. always wants his mother to buy pictures for him (&&& )47. When he is a little older, his mother gives him _____ and let him begin drawing pictures. &&&& A. some paper and ink(墨水)&&&& B. a book and some pens &&&& C. some pencils and a drawing book& D. a blackboard and some old paper (&&& )48. How old is he when he is trying to draw a picture of his father on the blackboard? &&&& A. He is five months old.&&&&&&& B. He is five years old. &&&& C. He is fifteen years old.&&&&&&& D. He is four years old. (&&& )49. Bill wants to put a tail in the picture, so _____. &&&&& A. it looks like a duck&&&&&&&&& B. it looks like his father &&&&& C. it looks like himself&&&&&&&& D. it looks like a monkey (&&& )50. Which of the following is RIGHT? &&&&&& A. Bill’s mother is good at drawing. &&&&&&& B. Bill isn’t bad at drawing. &&&&&&& C. One day Bill wants to draw a picture of a monkey. &&&&&&& D. Bill isn’t happy when he looks at his picture of his father. C &&&&&& If someone asks you “What color is the sky”, I think your answer will be “blue”. I’m afraid that you are wrong. Because the sky has no color. &&&&&& What’s in the sky? Is the sky full of(充满)air? I’m sure that you have asked these questions. We all know that there is air around the world. We can not live without air. Planes can’t fly very high because as we go higher, the air gets thinner(更稀薄). If we go far enough away the earth, we can find that there is no air. The sky is space(太空). In the space there is nothing but the sun, the moon and the stars. &&&&&& People always want to know more about other worlds in space. They have looked at them through telescopes(望远镜)and in this way they have known much. They know a lot about the moon now. but they want to know more about space. I’m sure they will go farther and farther until they know all about it. (&&& )51. It’s not really right _____. && A. to answer questions about space&& B. to answer questions about the sky && C. to say that the sky is blue&&&&&&&& D. to say that the sky has no color (&&& )52. _____ helps plane fly. && A. The sky&&& B. The air&&&& C. Space&& D. The sun (&&& )53. There is no air _____. & A. around us&&& B. around the eart&& C. in the sky D. high enough in the sky (&&& )54. There is _____ in space. && A. air&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. nothing &&& C. nothing but the sun, the moon and the stars &&& D. nothing or the sun, the moon and the stars (&&& )55. With telescopes people can know _____ in space. && A. much&&&& B. nothing&&&&& C. everything&&&& D. all 四、补全对话 有两个选项多余(10分) &A: Hi, Mike. The summer vacation is coming. _56_________ &B: Yes, I’m going to Hong Kong for vacation. &A: _57_________ &B: I’m going there with my parents. &A: _58_________ &B: We’re staying there for two weeks. &A. _59_________ &B: Well. We are visiting some of our friends and going sightseeing. &A: When are you leaving? &B: We are leaving next Friday. A: I hope you will have a great time there. &B: _60_________ &A. Where are you going for vacation?B. Do you have a plan for vacation?C. How long are you staying there?D. Thank you.E. What are doing there?&F. We will have a good time there.G. Who are you going there with?&五、用所给词语的适当形式(15分) &61. We will go _____________ ( sightsee ) in Beijing this summer vacation. &62. Mike is going summer _____________ ( camp ) with his friends for vacation. &63. There are many American _____________ ( tour ) in the beach today. 64. “I’m going to Tibet for a week.”&&& “That sounds _____________ ( interest ).” &65. “Where is Ann?”&& “She is _____________ ( babysit ) her little sister at home. &66. Could you please send _____________ ( I ) a postcard from Hong Kong? &67. I’m going to my _____________ ( cousin ) house to have dinner with her family. &68. Why not _____________ ( take ) a vacation in Europe? &69. She will finish _____________ ( do ) her homework in ten minutes. &70. Would you like to go bike _____________ ( ride ) this afternoon. &71. He hopes they can have a very _____________ ( excite ) vacation in the mountains. &72. Mr. Smith thought about _____________ ( visit ) the Summer Palace with his friends. &73. I think Qingdao is a good place _____________ ( go ) sightseeing. &74. Our class _____________ ( be ) going hiking next week. &75. I think he needs _____________ ( have ) more time to exercise. 六、根据汉语意思完成句子(一孔一词,含缩写)(10分) &76. 你们打算去哪儿度假?& 我们计划去泰国。 &&&&&& -- Where are you going __________ _________? &&&&&& -- We __________ __________ go to Thailand. &77. 你们打算多久之后动身去上海? &&&&& __________ __________ are you __________ __________ Shanghai? &78. 你能在两小时内做完家庭作业吗? &&&& Can you __________ __________ your homework in __________ __________. &79. 云南是一个观光旅行的好地方。 &&&&& Yunnan is a __________ __________ to __________ __________. &80. 他们打算在山里呆多久?&& 五天。 &&&& __________ __________ are they __________ in the mountains? &&&&&& -- __________ five days. 七、按要求变换句型(一空一词,含缩写)(5分) &81. We are planning to stay in the summer camp for two weeks.&& (就划线部分提问) &&&&&& __________ __________ are you planning to stay in the summer camp. &82. They are going hiking for vacation.&&& (就划线部分提问) &&&&&& __________ are they __________ for vacation? &83. Jack is leaving New York for vacation next Monday.&&& (就划线部分提问) &&&&&& __________ __________ Jack leaving New York for vacation. &84. I asked her about her plan last night.&&& (变为一般凝问句) &&&&&& __________ you __________ her about her plan last night? &85. We are going to New York for vacation.&&& (就划线部分提问) &&&&&& __________ are you _________ for vacation? 八、书面表达(10分) &&&&&& 写一篇不少于70词的短文,介绍自己的假期旅行计划。内容包括:去哪儿,和谁一起去,去干什么,在那儿呆多久,何时出发,何时返回等。 &&
参考答案: 1-5 ACDBA&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5-10 ACCDB&&&&&&&&&&&&& 11-15 BCDAA&&&&&&&&&&&&& 16-20 BDADC 21-25 ABCDA&&&&&&&&&&&&& 26-30 BCDAB&&&&&&&&&&&&& 31-35 CADBD&&&&&&&&&&&&& 36-40 BBCAC 41-45 BDBCA&&&&&&&&&&&&& 46-50 ACBDD&&&&&&&&&&&&& 51-55 CBDCA&&&&&&&&&&&&& 56-60 BGCED 61. sightseeing&&&& 62. camping&&&&&&&&& 63. tourists&&&&&&&&&& 64. interesting&&&&& 65. babysitting 66. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 67. cousin’s&&&&&&&&& 68. take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 69. doing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 70. riding 71. exciting&&&&&&&&&& 72. visiting&&&&&&&&&& 73. to go&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 74. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 75. to have 76. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77. H for 78. hours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79. sightseeing 80. H For 81. H long&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82. W doing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83. W is 84. D ask&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85. W going 书面表达(略)
&文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?出去旅游多了,慢慢的发现,其实旅行的目的地是哪不是最重要的,和你一起旅行的是谁才是最重要的!与你志同道合的同伴,即使只是去一个不远的地方,花很少的钱,也会觉得这个旅程很美好,就像台湾作家张晓风说的,“树在,山在,大地在,岁月在,我在,你还要怎样更好的世界!”和谁去旅行,你想和谁一起?是他(她)?下面有彩蛋!!!你帅吗?看到底有惊喜!!!要旅游找途牛途牛旅游,牛人专线等你旅行!(madan,被盗号了,这是什么鬼)关注扫码,更多精彩内容!!!互动,游戏,等你来参与~瞎bibi呀(nocannoxiabi) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表大不六文章网立场
nocannoxiabi生活多无聊,不如【瞎bibi呀】,你一句我一句,我丑我bibi,你帅你关注!热门文章最新文章nocannoxiabi生活多无聊,不如【瞎bibi呀】,你一句我一句,我丑我bibi,你帅你关注!&&&&违法和不良信息举报电话:183-
举报邮箱:
Copyright(C)2016 大不六文章网
京公网安备78八年级上Unit 3-4练习卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八年级上Unit 3-4练习卷
上传于||文档简介
&&八​年​级​上​U​n​i​t​ -练​习​卷
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢推荐到广播
236375 人聚集在这个小组
(最后一口橙汁)
(S就是有点壮S)
(SMARTFONG)
(千叶迦依)
第三方登录:  晃晃荡荡的大学生活都蹉跎完了  原来从来没想过自己坐车回家,去外地,到处旅行  现在都很随意,甚至不需要和别人一起,自己一个跑来跑去  原来谁一句话给我说的不高兴了那是一定要吵起来的 就算是朋友也要冷战  现在都无所谓,不放在心上了,你随便说,我随便听  原来是真的不成熟,以为一件小事一点小情绪就是不得了的  现在是假装很成熟,表面上漠视实际上心里还是有疙瘩  我只是突然很想念  在又一次从远方回到了熟悉的街道  曾经我们一次次走过 从没想过现在的一切是如此的珍贵  现在是用指头算的 原来是习惯的存在 从不担心会失去  我只是突然很想念  在车载着我在大雨中穿过体彩的拐角  你曾经送我回家 我们曾经在这里相遇  只是我再次弄丢了你也丢了我自己  我只是突然很想念  在看到我们曾经熟悉的场所完全变了模样  我还清晰的记得曾经你们穿的衣服 带的东西 清晰的面容  只是背景都换了 现在的面孔是比我们更年轻的孩子  我们是在渐渐退去了么  我只是突然很想念  在kfc 在迪欧 在金帝 在豪客 在拉面馆   在新天空学日语的时的槑样  一个人的时候或者是和新的朋友的时候  环境还没有变 人却都不一样了  我只是突然很想念  在经过我们曾经每天混迹的KTV看到越来越多打扮新潮时尚的孩子们  才发现 很多很多很多的东西都不再是我们占据了主导  我只是突然很想念  曾经我们一聚聚一大票 现在提前好久开始叫喊 到最后还是有这样那样的事情推托掉  好像真的在一起聚没什么意思了 还不如在家里上网 做做自己的事情  我只是突然很想念  想念那年的你们。
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
<span class="count" title="万
<span class="count" title="
<span class="count" title="万
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)

我要回帖

更多关于 财务费用包括哪些内容 的文章

随机推荐