5句关于工作英语300句问答英语

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&5句话英语作文正文
5句话英语作文
5句话英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  []5句话June lst,1995
Dear Peter,
We’re so gald you‘re coming to join us on Sunday. Here is how you can find us. We’ll have our picnic in the People‘s Park. You know where that is, don’t you? After you enter the park by the main gate, walk straight on till you come to a stream. Crothe stream and turn right. After walking for a while you‘ll come to a hill. Walk around to the other side of the hill. There you’ll see a lake. We‘ll have our picnic there in the small woods by the lake. I’m sure you‘ll have no trouble finding us. Do come!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement to make. The Student Union is going to hold a party on Saturday evening, August 15, to welcome our friends from the United States. The party will be held in the roof garden of the Main Building . It will begin at 7:30 P.m. There will be music, dancing ,singing, games and exchange of gifts. Will everybody please bring along a small gift for this purpose. Remember to wrap it up ,sign your name and write a few words of good wishes.Don‘t forget: 7:30, Saturday evening, roof garden, Main Building. There’s sure to be a lot of fun. Everybody is welcome.
My parents live in the country. They keep a dog called Ah Fu. One day my parents went to work in the fields taking my little sister and Ah Fu along. While they were working, my sister walked to a river nearby. Ah Fu followed her there. She was trying to pick a flower when she fell into the river. Ah Fu barked and jumped into the water immediately. When my parents heard Ah Fu barking they ran to the river They saw Ah Fu swimming towards the bank carrying my little sister. My parents praised Ah Fu warmly. It was our brave Ah Fu who had saved my little sister.
It was Grandma‘s birthday . Father , Mother and I went to visit her. She lives with my uncle in a village not too far away. Early in the morning we bought some presents and took the bus to get there.
Grandma and Uncle were so glad to see us.We gave the presents to Grandma and she was very happy. Then we sat down to talk, while Uncle went to prepare lunch . The meal was so nice that we all enjoyed it very much. At 4 o’clock, we said goodbye and set off for home.
Sun Shuwei, a world champion in diving, is a boy of 14 from Guangdong. He loved swimming when he was a small boy and at eight he became a member of the diving team in Guangdong Province. He studied hard at school and trained hard for five years before he came to the national team. A year later in 1990, he won a gold medal at the 11th Asian Games and became a world champion at the 6th World Swimming Championships early this year.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------Zhang Ge Zhuang Primary School
Until 1988 Zhang Ge Zhuang had no school of its own. It was pretty hard for the children of the village who had to go to school in other villages which were all far away. Now Zhang Ge Zhuang Primary School has three teachers, teaching 48 pupils. The teachers had finished middle school education before they returned to teach here. The pupils are divided into five different classes, in which six subjects are taught. These are Chinese, Maths, Science, Music, Drawing and Physical Education. Education is free for all children in the village.
On the way home, Mathilde found that the necklace was gone. She was frightened to death because it was too expensive for her. She and her husband hurriedly returned and looked wherever she had been that night, but couldn't find it at all.
What would they do? They had to buy a diamond necklace exactly like the one she borrowed from Jeanne and returned it to her. It cost them 36,000 francs.
In order to pay off the debts, they suffered hunger and cold day and night. Ten years of hard work made young Mathilde so old that Jeanne could hardly recognize her when they happened to meet one day in a park. It was then that Mathilde found out the truth: the necklace she had borrowed from Jeanne was not a real diamond necklace. It was made of glaand cost only 500 francs at most!
I was walking along the street when a stranger stopped me and asked me the way to a new restaurant. I answered and told him the route and direction carefully. As soon as I finished, the stranger thanked me and started off. To my surprise, he went in wrong direction. Then I stopped him at once and told him what wrong he had made. Unexpectedly, he smiled and told me the truth that he didn't really want to ask the way, but, instead, he was just trying to know whether everyone knew exactly where the new restaurant was, for he was the new owner of the restaurant. Then I knew who he was and what he wanted to do.
An Instructive Day
Today is March 12, our national Tree Planting Day. Our Claobserved the day by planting trees.
In high spirits we talked and smiled all the way. As soon as we got to a piece of wasteland far from the school, we began to work. Some were enga some were busying themselves in covering the roots of the young trees with earth and watering the trees one by one. We worked so hard that soon each of us was wet in sweat.
On the way home we kept on singing up, because we've done a good thing to make our homeland green.
One day three men got a bottle of wine. But the wine was not enough for the three and each of them wanted to drink the wine alone. Then they all agreed that they each would draw a snake on the ground and the one who first finished drawing would be given the wine. So they began to draw on the ground with sticks.
It was not long before one of the three finished drawing his snake. He took up the bottle of wine with pride. He was about to drink when he found the other two were still busy with their drawings. “How slow you are!” said he, “I can even add feet to my snake before you finish yours.”
He put down the bottle and began to add feet to his snake. But before he inished, another man took hold of the bettle and said,“I've finished. Snakes have no feet, so yours is not a snake.”With these words he drank up the wine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ladies and gentlemen, I want to say something about trees. As we know now trees are very important to human beings. First of all, they benefit our health. They send out oxygen for us to breathe. We can't live without trees.Secondly, trees can beautify our environment.
5句话英语作文2    〖预览〗XX年是不同寻常的一年,这一年我们中国第一次开办奥运会。这一年对于我们来说是何等辉煌,何等骄傲,作为一名中国的初中生,也许我不可以成为志愿者,也不可以代表中国去参加比赛,但我想,我们即使再渺小,也是中国人,虽然做不了大的贡献,但只要尽一份力就可以了。生活中,我们应当争做&君子&。孔子说:&君子不忧不惧。&可我想,要想成为一个真正的君子,不仅要做到&不忧不惧&,还要有礼貌。礼仪是中华民族之魂,不能忘却更不能舍弃。中国自古就是礼仪之邦。有礼仪的民族,人民团结一致;没有礼仪的民族,将一片混乱,缺乏秩序,丧失仁爱,也必将无法屹立于世界民族之林。而现在,我周围的人,我的同学,有没有每个人都做到呢?回想起那一幕幕&&我想,每个同学在家里,见了长辈们都会先说&你好&,而在学校,见到了我们敬爱的老师们,却常常没有立刻说&你好&,有些人自顾自的干自己的事,有写人装作没看见。还有些人避开了&&这些是我们正确的做法吗?更何况,老师们每天辛辛苦苦地教育我们,不光教我们知识,还教我们做人,他们为我们付出了那么多的心血,我们却连这短而简单的一句话也懒得说,这难道就是我们对老……【】5句话英语作文3    〖预览〗??????&&& 有句话儿在心头&&&&& 李沁& 寻寻觅觅,学海泛舟,风风雨雨,一帆风顺我都曾经历过,有句话儿我想说:&我,是最棒的!&& 星期四的物理课,一如既往的沉寂,上课铃干脆地响起,我仓促的拿着物理作业奔回座位上。每次上物理课我都要这样的小心谨慎,将老师的每一个字,每一句话听进耳朵里,因为我的物理成绩很让人大跌眼镜。& 随着老师的进入,同学们那&嚓嚓&的如蚕啃食桑叶的声音戛然而止,老师娴熟的发着上次考试的试卷,&75&分映入眼帘,我无奈的叹了口气,摇了摇头,开始订正错题。老师深沉的说:&同学们拿出评价手册,今天我们评讲习题&然后我将评价手册平铺在桌上。& 三尺讲台之上,老师绘声绘色的评讲着,座位上的我努力听着,大脑子里那&75分&还在肆意奔跑着,评讲进行到最后一题,老师顿了一下,严肃的说:&最后一题对同学们来说还是相当有难度的&我立刻挺直了身子。& 黑板上,各个公式间的互切互搓,相互交织,像一团乱麻,让我们根本无法找到线头,顺藤摸瓜。有些……【】5句话英语作文4    〖预览〗
&&& 命运,总是阴晴不定,谁都摸不清他的脾气,各种变故层出不穷,后面带来的是惋惜和悲哀,一段美好情感的遗失,或是一个再也无法解释清楚的误解。&&&&只是因为落雪,我认识了她。落雪是她的朋友,我是落雪的朋友,由落雪介绍,我们认识了,后来发展成亲密无间的好友,我们俩有着共同的兴趣和爱好,我们有令人羡慕的默契。&&& 一切都很美好,虽然我们也发生过争执,但总会和好,还会像以前一样的亲密。但是,这一次不同了。&&& 放学,我和落雪,还有她,一边下楼梯一边闲聊。&&& &喂,我们以后不要再八卦了好不好啊?&我说。最近总是有同学议论班级里男生和女生的关系,那些被议论的人心里都很不好受,包括我。&&&& 也许吧,也许是怕自己以后不小心八卦了会很没面子,她不敢轻易承诺。一直在那里保持沉默。&&&& 我和落雪不太高兴了,我说:&那你以后自己八卦好了,去做伤害别人的人。反正我是不八卦了。&&&&nb……【】5句话英语作文5    〖预览〗在我成长的过程中,我听到过很多的话语,唯一这句话却深深的刻在了我的心里。那是四年级的时候,内向的我参加了兴趣小组,在六一儿童节的时候,我们戏剧小组要为大家表演一个节目,同学们一起走向舞台,这可是我第一次经历这样的场合,高兴之余也就忘记了害怕。联欢会结束后,我遇到了唱戏的老师,老师说:&小朋友,唱得不错。&我连忙回答:&谢谢老师。&老师说:&继续努力,你会唱得更好的。&老师的这句话深深印在我的心上,老师这些话让我受到了巨大的鼓励,让一个幼小的心灵得到了快乐,听了老师的话后,我就更加爱上了戏曲,我除了在校练习,回到家我也练。以前我都是在没人的地方练,现在哪里人多我往哪里练。老师的话语深深地印在我的心上,它使我有了自信,使我有了向成功迈进的勇气,现在我已经是我校的&名演员&了。……【】5句话英语作文6    〖预览〗说话是人类天生的&本领&。不过,不同的话语,不同的人,会把不同的话放在不同的位置,而这句话却深深印在我的心上。每一学期结束后,我们考完试,大家都期待考试分数时是多少,可是我,更期待的是老师亲手给我们填写的评价手册,尤其是那些评价语,那是老师根据学生的平时表现总结出来的。我永远也忘不了我上二年级时的一次老师评语:&变得坚强些!爱笑才会充满阳光!&看着老师那温暖的话语,我的眼睛湿润了,从小被爸爸妈妈宠惯了的我,遇到点困难就想哭。老师的话语,写在了纸上,温暖在我的心里,我时时刻刻来提醒自己,当遇到困难时要坚强;当遇到挫折时要勇敢;但遇到危险时要想办法。我现在长大了,我再也不是爱哭的女孩了。感谢老师,是老师的一句评语,让一个脆弱的女孩儿变成了一个充满阳光的女孩。……【】5句话英语作文7    〖预览〗&一年之计在于春,一日之计在于晨。&这句话让我记忆犹新,我的心里永远记着这句话。&快起来,一年之计在于春,一日之计在于晨,不要把早晨的时光浪费掉。&妈妈又扯着嗓子嚷了起来,&好!好!&我说,&马上起来。&我本来想多睡一会儿,又让妈妈叫了起来。起来后我洗了把脸,你还别说,我现在还真有了精神,昨天背不过的单词,今天早上连续读了几遍就会了,原来早上才是最好的时间!很多年过去了,现在的我已经把早上读书背书当成习惯了,完成学习任务后,再围着院子跑上几圈,浑身舒服。当然这句话也成了妈妈的口头禅,自从有了这个早上读书的习惯后,语文老师说我的学习进步了,英语老师夸我的英语入门了,期末考试我还拿了奖状回家,现在我已经跨入了我班的前五名。 谢谢妈妈,是妈妈让我懂得了要珍惜早上的大好时光。……【】5句话英语作文8    〖预览〗 《一句话改变了我》作文投稿 发件人:海兴第二中学孙桂芝&& 一句话改变了我500字 海兴县第二中学七(12)班 尹虹雨 一句话,有时会改变一个人的一生&&题记 我是一个好胜心很强的女孩儿,什么事都想做到最好。 一次班级朗诵比赛,我提前做了充足的准备,没想到竟然失利了,只得了班级第四名,我的眼里含着泪。回家的路上,风飕飕地刮着,树上瑟瑟的树叶都好像在嘲笑我,我愈发伤心,失声痛哭起来。 第二天上学,我的眼睛又红又肿。王美莹老师看见我,什么也没说,递给我一张卡片。 我拿起卡片,只见上面写着&平常心对待一切,无论成功与失败。&看到这句话我想了很多。&是的,一次失利没有关系,下次努力就好了。&我心里没那么难受了,我释然了&& 上次的失利似乎已经淡忘,我又迎来了一场英语比赛。 这次比赛,我是我们队的主力,&口头作文&的重任也落到我的肩上。 我异常紧张,还没到我上场,我已经觉得心快要跳出来&& 我一抬头,看见了王老师投向我的目光。&对,平常心!&我心里默念,&无论成功与失败!&我的心平静了许多……【】
  〔5句话英语作文〕
  5句话英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “5句话英语作文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文大全提供的5句话英语作文由网友原创或转发,若5句话英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
5句话英语作文相关作文老外在职场中最爱说的5句英文(双语)_新浪教育_新浪网
老外在职场中最爱说的5句英文(双语)
老外在职场中最爱说的5句英文(双语)
老外在职场中最爱说的5句英文(双语)
老外在职场中最爱说的5句英文(双语)
老外在职场中最爱说的5句英文(双语)
老外在职场中最爱说的5句英文(双语)
老外在职场中最爱说的5句英文(双语)
老外在职场中最爱说的5句英文(双语)
  你英语口语不错,可就是说得不地道,特别是办公室英语,说起来总是带有浓浓的“乡土气息”。要想说得又好又地道,那就一起来“师夷长技以制夷”,学习下老外超爱说的工作英语吧!
老外在职场中最爱说的5句英文(双语)
  你英语口语不错,可就是说得不地道,特别是办公室英语,说起来总是带有浓浓的“乡土气息”。要想说得又好又地道,那就一起来“师夷长技以制夷”,学习下老外超爱说的工作英语吧!
  1.Give it a try!
  试一下吧
  实战一
  A: This is the new product.Give it a try!
  这是新产品,试一下吧
  B: OK。
  好的。
  实战二
  A: Wow, what a fabulous idea!
  哇,这个想法棒极了。
  B: But I'm afraid it is difficult to carry out。
  但我恐怕这个实施起来很难。
  A: Give it a try! I'm always complaining that I couldn't find the right way. But now your idea will work out the problem。
  试一下吧,我一直在抱怨找不到正确的方法,但现在你的这个方法可以解决问题。
  B: Oh,really?
  哦,真的吗?
  A: Yes, of course。
  是的,当然。
  补充包
  Try and do it。
  你试试看。
  Have another try。
  再试一遍。
  Give it another try。
  再试一遍。
  I'll go for it。
  我大胆试一试。
  2. Which side are you on?
  你支持哪一边?
  实战一
  A: Tom, which side are you on?
  汤姆,你支持哪一边?
  B: I'm on your side。
  我支持你。
  实战二
  A: Whether Nick should be allowed to continue doing this or not is really a problem. There seem to be two sides regarding the argument。
  尼克是否应该被允许继续做下去确实是个问题。关于这个争论好像出现了两派。
  B: Yeah, I see。
  是的,我知道了。
  A: Which side are you on?
  你支持哪一边?
  B: I maintain a neutral position. Do yo have any suggestions?
  我保持中立。你有什么建议吗?
  A: Well, I think we should ask him to show us the possible result now。
  是的,我知道了。
  B: Sounds reasonbale。
  有道理。
  补充包:
  Who are you rooting for?
  你支持哪一方?
  Which side do you support?
  你支持哪一方?
  I'm on your side。
  我是站在你这边的。
  3. I'm pressed for time。
  我时间紧迫。
  实战一
  A: Hurry up. I'm pressed for time。
  快点,我时间紧迫。
  B: Let's go。
  我们走吧。
  实战二
  A:Kelly, do you work overtime today?
  凯利,今天要加班吗?
  B:Yes, the plan must be worked out today.I'm pressed for time。
  是的,这个计划今天必须做出来,我时间紧迫。
  补充包:
  My schedule is tight。
  我时间安排得很紧。
  I'm really busy now。
  我现在真的很忙。
  There's no time left。
  没有时间了。
  4. Do you have any question?
  你们有什么问题吗?
  实战一
  A: Do you have any question?
  你们有什么问题吗?
  B: No。
  没有了。
  实战二
  A: Well, you really have perfect work experience。
  恩,你确实有很好的工作经验。
  B: Thank you。
  谢谢。
  A: You might just be the person we've been looking for. Do you have any question?
  你或许正是我们一直寻找的那个人。你有什么问题吗?
  补充包:
  Any other business?
  还有什么问题吗?
  Are there any final questions?
  最后还有什么问题吗?
  5. You can do it。
  你可以的。
  实战一
  A:Tony, I believe you. You can do it!
  托尼,我相信你,你可以的。
  B: Thanks for your encouragement。
  谢谢你的鼓励。
  实战二
  A:Come on. Though we face some technical problems, I believe everyone here can solve them。
  加油!尽管我们面临一些技术上的问题,我相信这里的每个人,你们能解决这些问题。
  B:Let's speak out: you can do it!
  让我们大声的说出:你可以的。
  补充包:
  You'll make it。
  你可以的。
  You're going to be fine。
  你会做好的。
  It's going to be all right。
  会好起来的。
文章关键词:
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&
您可通过新浪首页顶部 “”, 查看所有收藏过的文章。
请用微博账号,推荐效果更好!
看过本文的人还看过君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
五年级英语上册问答句练习练习,英语,回答,问答句,五年级英语,句回答训练,上册英语,五年级,句问答,问答练习
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
五年级英语上册问答句练习
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 关于工作的英语句子 的文章

随机推荐