如何补提固定资产折旧
论坛徽章:0
请教大家,固定资产应在2月开始提折旧,但在3月才建立卡片,如何设置,系统能补提2月的折旧
论坛徽章:4
方法很多,简单点的可以获取的时候手工修改asset value date到2月份, 或者修改折旧起始日期
asset value date 在什么地方设
论坛徽章:4
你们获取怎么获取的?&&如果是手动在FI里头做获取凭证的话可以在获取凭证的70行输入Reference date即是value date, 其他模块auto post过来的就没有这么灵活了,默认的话系统会按照后台的配置带出来要看你们怎么配置的一般根据post date或者document date来决定。
论坛徽章:23
折旧差一个月无所谓吧。补提啥呀。。。。。
修改折旧码的折旧日期
在资产主数据中更改资本化日期就可以了
论坛徽章:2
几种方式:
1.直接在维护资产时指定资本化日期。
2.在做财务凭证时指定资本化日期。
3.直接手工做例外折旧。
sap系统是根据资本化日期和折旧码来决定每月多少折旧的,如果有漏记账的,会自动在后续的月份计算折旧时补提。
论坛徽章:7
做计划外折旧。。。。
itpub.net All Right Reserved. 北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司版权所有    
 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:10 广播电视节目制作经营许可证:编号(京)字第1149号苹果/安卓/wp
积分 173, 距离下一级还需 87 积分
权限: 自定义头衔
道具: 彩虹炫, 涂鸦板, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 金钱卡, 显身卡, 匿名卡下一级可获得
权限: 签名中使用图片
购买后可立即获得
权限: 隐身
道具: 金钱卡, 彩虹炫, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 涂鸦板
累计折旧为什么要算做资产?
感觉怪怪的,贷方计算其累计折旧增加额,我知道这是因为累计折旧的增加表明固定资产的减少,但还是感觉很别扭。。。
载入中......
累计折旧叫做&contra-asset&,它实际上是现金流量的一部分
热心帮助其他会员
总评分:&论坛币 + 10&
urbanfarmer 发表于
累计折旧叫做&contra-asset&,它实际上是现金流量的一部分看了英文,觉得非常贴切~~~比摸不着头脑的汉语好多了~~~
话说累计折旧英文不是Accumulated depreciation吗……飘过
累计折旧是属于&contra-asset“(资产的负项)。。。资产 减 累计折旧=净资产
中文言简意赅,英文平易近人,各有所长,兄弟,想作会计,太闷啦。。。。一个曾经的注册会计师
那是contra asset, 资产减记,并且计入负现金流。。
我不是斑竹.有问题不要找我.
此猫已死,有事烧纸。
论坛空间不加好友
累计折旧是资产类备抵账户,与一般的资产类账户结构相反。贷方记增加,借方记减少,余额在在贷方。
这也是为什么叫备抵账户,就是要与其他资产账户抵消用的。
foxalife 发表于
累计折旧是资产类备抵账户,与一般的资产类账户结构相反。贷方记增加,借方记减少,余额在在贷方。
这也是 ...3Q,我觉得资产类账户里就这个跟“材料成本差异”比较难以理解,现在理解了。
urbanfarmer 发表于
中文言简意赅,英文平易近人,各有所长,兄弟,想作会计,太闷啦。。。。一个曾经的注册会计师弱弱的问一句,注册会计师的就业前景与待遇如何?
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
如有投资本站或合作意向,请联系(010-);
邮箱:service@pinggu.org
投诉或不良信息处理:(010-)
论坛法律顾问:王进律师折旧是资产在使用寿命期内合理系统的分摊过程。本文通过实例对固定资产的使用年限、折旧方法以及资金时间价值等因素的计算分析,综合考虑各因素的影响,最终以合理的折旧方法来降低公司税负,从而达到节约资源、增加公司利润的目的。 的翻译是:Depreciation during the lifetime of an asset in a reasonable assessment of system processes. This article through an instance on the useful life of fixed assets, depreciation methods and calculation and analysis of factors such as the time value of money, considering influence of various factors, ev 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
折旧是资产在使用寿命期内合理系统的分摊过程。本文通过实例对固定资产的使用年限、折旧方法以及资金时间价值等因素的计算分析,综合考虑各因素的影响,最终以合理的折旧方法来降低公司税负,从而达到节约资源、增加公司利润的目的。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Depreciation of assets during the life of a reasonable system in the assessment process. In this paper, examples of the useful life of fixed assets, depreciation methods, and factors such as time value of money calculation and analysis, considering all factors, and ultimately a reasonable way to red
Depreciation during the lifetime of an asset in a reasonable assessment of system processes. This article through an instance on the useful life of fixed assets, depreciation methods and calculation and analysis of factors such as the time value of money, considering influence of various factors, ev
Depreciation during the lifetime of an asset in a reasonable assessment of system processes. This article through an instance on the useful life of fixed assets, depreciation methods and calculation and analysis of factors such as the time value of money, considering influence of various factors, ev
asset depreciation is the life of reasonable system assessment process. This article by way of example the serviceable life of fixed assets, depreciation methods, as well as funds worth the time and other factors, the analysis of integrated consideration of all factors affecting, and ultimately to r
The depreciation is the property the reasonable system shares the process in the use average life.This article through the example to factor and so on fixed asset service life, depreciation method as well as fund time value computation analyses, the overall evaluation various factors influence, fina
相关内容&a虽然我没听懂,但我听他说话的态度好像是这样的 Although I have not understood, but I listen to the manner which he speaks probably am such & a无聊消遣 Whiles away the time bored & a簽署 Signature & aStudent Studying in the UK 学习在英国的学生 & a丿sKy灬丨MACAU彡 pie sKy 灬 vertical stroke MACAU feathers & a对吗,朋友 To, friend & a尽力做自己该做的! Does with every effort oneself should do! & a生日快乐!自己和自己说! The birthday is joyful! Own and own said! & a现在的人有很多钱,但是只有一点时间陪他们的家人 The present person has very many money, but only then time accompanies them the family member & aOr an out ? 或出口? & a你有想我么? You have think me? & aThe frist time in my life and now it's so great frist时间在我的生活中和现在它是很伟大的 & afather usually 通常父亲 & a我已经不去再怀念从前的事了,回忆只能给自己带来更多痛苦。 My already did not go to fondly remember former again the matter, the recollection only could give oneself brings more pain. & a我喜欢锻炼身体 I like exercising the body & a以
为基础 By For foundation & a凌晨四点的咖啡 Before dawn four coffee & a??? ??? ??? ?? ? ??? ??? 一个人知道Oh! 人单独一个人将渴望 & a回来了再说吧 Came back to say again & a尽快的康复 As soon as possible recovery & a做个与世隔绝的人 Is a secluded from the world person & aNo matter when and where, I wish you happiness, don't get sick, to be healthy 不论何时和,我祝愿您幸福的地方,不要病,是健康的 & a我想20年后我的家乡会更加的整洁,美丽,人们的环保以是很强的,我们会种植更多的花草和数目,人口也会增加,小城会越来越好 I after thought 20 years my hometown can the even more neatness, beautiful, people's environmental protection by is very strong, we can plant more flowers and plants and the number, the population also can increase, the small town can be more and more good & aLenovo HDMI cable Lenovo HDMI缆绳 & athe public have an insatiable appetite for scandal 公众有贪心的胃口为丑闻 & aLand resource 土地资源 & atres belle 非常美丽 & aboot block compatible version ver.013.Please do not insert any disc into CD-ROM.If you want to recovery with an USB device. 引导块兼容版本ver.013.Please不插入任何圆盘入CDROM.If您想要补救用USB设备。 & a太阳升起 The sun raises & aaddictive pull of video game and vierual worlds 电子游戏和vierual世界致瘾拉扯 & a蓝色字体 Blue color typeface & awet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiplg for children under6,adult supervisionrequired 周到湿手与产品和让烘干,不用wiplg为孩子under6,成人supervisionrequired & aobesity mounts as junk food 肥胖病登上当垃圾食物 & a“以诚为本、信誉第一、质量保证、价格合理、服务周到” “Take as this, the prestige first, the quality assurance, the price reasonable, serves honestly thoroughly” & aI found 我发现了 & aFo Tan 如此Fo & aAre you have time tonight to play volleyball? 您有时间今晚打排球? & a亲爱的,我说我会娶你,你等我。 Dear, I said I can marry you, you wait for me. & a我从未令你失望 I never make you be disappointed & aDid you relate to this person 您与这个人关连 & aprivileges 特权 & ai don't wanna run amy 我不想要跑amy & a要结束这段快乐并痛苦的日子 Must finish this section joyful and the painful day & anever to be awoken. 从未将醒。 & ausually brown 通常褐色 & a消息一出,粉丝纷纷上网留言,祈求长腿漂亮宝贝秀英平安无事、早日康复。“少女时代”也计划明年2月将第一次来新加坡举行大型演唱会,希望届时秀英已从长期休养复原,能参加本地的演出。 News, the bean or sweet potato starch noodles access the net in abundance the message, will implore the long leg attractive treasure Xiu England all is well, soon to be restored to health.“The young girl time” will also plan next year February first time comes Singapore to hold the large-scale conce & aconsideired consideired & a我会叠被. I can fold the quilt. & a要结束这段痛苦并快乐的日子 Must finish this section painful and the joyful day & a依我的能力和经验,我相信酒店会有一个合理的安排. According to mine ability and the experience, I believed the hotel can have a reasonable arrangement. & a为了提高英语水平,他加入了一个英语俱乐部 In order to raise English proficiency, he has joined an English club & aYou began to lewd 您开始了对淫荡 & a新闻-记忆 News - memory & a折旧是资产在使用寿命期内合理系统的分摊过程。本文通过实例对固定资产的使用年限、折旧方法以及资金时间价值等因素的计算分析,综合考虑各因素的影响,最终以合理的折旧方法来降低公司税负,从而达到节约资源、增加公司利润的目的。 The depreciation is the property the reasonable system shares the process in the use average life.This article through the example to factor and so on fixed asset service life, depreciation method as well as fund time value computation analyses, the overall evaluation various factors influence, fina &您要找的是不是:
固定资产;厂房设备资产
plant asset cost
设备资产成本
... 钛白粉 Titanium Dioxide 天然胶 Plantatio Crepe 人造胶 Immitation Crepe ...
基于1个网页-
Thus, many incidental costs may be included in the cost assigned to a plant asset .
因此,长期资产的成本可能包括很多附加成本。
The concept of including in the cost of a plant asset all of the incidental charges necessary to put the asset in use is illustrated by the following example.
下例演示了将所有为使长期资产能投入使用而必须花费的附加支出全部包括在长期资产成本内的理念。
The cost of a plant asset minus the total recorded depreciation, as shown by the Accumulated Depreciation account. The remaining undepreciated cost is also known as carrying value.
等于厂场资产的成本减去已记录的折旧总额,即累计折旧账户中所显示的数额。剩余的未折旧成本也叫做帐面价值。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 工程设备累计折旧分录 的文章

随机推荐