视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
这款可爱的电声音箱的超大爆发力!
两位老师的同期录音。
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话:转3扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
“像猪鼻子一样的鼻子”说pig -like nose正确吗?如题.如果用汉语翻译过来,意思是“猪一样的鼻子”,但鼻子怎么会像一头猪呢,听起来似乎不正确.我不知道我这样解释是不是太牵强了.请问英语这样说到底对不对呢?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
鼻子确实不能像猪但要合成词的话,用pig-nosed就0k了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Like a pig nose
Like a pig nose nose
扫描下载二维码字体在线快速转换(输入内容后点击图片转换):
& CopyRight , , Inc.All Rights Reserved.Pignose PA7 Power Supply-小家电-亚马逊中国
目前无货,
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
加入心愿单
无法加入到心愿单。请重试。
Pignose PA7 Power Supply
天天低价·正品质优
广告
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
Power supply
For the Pignose Original Portable Amp
Input: 120V, 60Hz, 5.6W
Output: 9VDC, 300mA
就差一点点,就那么一点点就享受免运费啦!
还等什么?快来凑单神器专场挑选一下吧,保证有惊喜!
第 1 页, 共 1 页
这项购物功能将继续加载商品。要导航到此轮盘之外,请使用您的标题快捷键,导航到之前或之后的标题。
1 个优惠,价格 ¥662.89 起
7.6 x 4.8 x 6.9 cm
发货重量: 204 g
ASIN: B0002GL42U
型号: 7-100AR AC Adapter
The 7-100AR AC Adapter is a regulated AC power adapter for the Legendary Pignose 7-100 portable guitar amplifier (see item #489050). The amplifier is powered by either six AA batteries (not included) or by this AC adapter that can be stored inside the amplifier case. Just plug the adapter into the wall and save on batteries when you're at home or anywhere close to an AC outlet. This regulated adapter is the preferred choice because it provides low-hum operation.
04 星03 星02 星01 星0与其他买家分享您的想法
1.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星does not fit my pignose , male pin is to small for the hole.留言者Theodore M. Kumlander -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买the male pin is just a bit to small for my pignose . so now i have to figure out how to fatten it up or keep it secured some other way. which i should not have to do it all because this has a male pin instead of the usual female with a male inside the hole to keep it secured.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星The right one for your Pignose.留言者TimTheGrim -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Noiseless as advertised. It does the job well. I tried 5 other adapters I had around the house and each made a unique hum.My Pignose now sounds as it should.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Buy this one over 3rd party.留言者Jason Boerner -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Definitely recommend spending the extra bucks and buying the pignose one ... the amp has a perfect spot to put it built for its exact shape so I personally didn't skimp on buying the actual plug for it.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星and it travels great - no risk of injuring the speaker or anything ...留言者felony1 -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买What can i tell you - it's a power supply specifically designed for your Pignose.
Just because your Pignose runs off of batteries, personally, I placed a bit of velcro on the back of the power supply, and little inside the back of the small Pignose, and it travels great - no risk of injuring the speaker or anything else.
I don't play in the park, and I can't remember the last time I was in a place I couldn't plug in.
If you have to get a wall wart, you may as well get the one designed for the product you are using.4.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星PigNose amplifier plug in power transformer saves battery life.留言者Ronald O. Thompson -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买This power supply made for the PigNose
portable amplifier works exactly as it is designed for.
When I am at my home base it really saves me a lot of battery power and money for batteries.
After playing through the PigNose Amp I would recommend it to anyone.
查找其它相似商品
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。Pignose Industries 7-100SS Classic Guitar Combo Amplifier, Snakeskin-乐器-亚马逊中国
售价从 ¥662.89 起
加入心愿单
无法加入到心愿单。请重试。
Pignose Industries 7-100SS Classic Guitar Combo Amplifier, Snakeskin
天天低价·正品质优
广告
售价从 ¥662.89 起
可以从购买。
New Simulated Snakeskin covering
Power output: 5 watts
Speaker: 5"
Batteries: Runs on 6 AA batteries
AC Operation: Yes, with optional AC adapter (not included)
第 1 页, 共 1 页
这项购物功能将继续加载商品。要导航到此轮盘之外,请使用您的标题快捷键,导航到之前或之后的标题。
15.9 x 24.1 x 12.7 cm
发货重量: 2.1 Kg
电池 6 5号电池
亚马逊热销商品排名:
乐器商品里排第2,433名 ()
4.5 颗星,最多 5 颗星3 星02 星01 星0与其他买家分享您的想法热门买家评论留言者已确认购买72年的牌子,经典耐用,非常喜欢。留言者已确认购买相当不错的一款小箱子,如果你不想为颜值埋单,买它最普通那款就好,又便宜又好。
4 个人发现此评论有用.
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星I love this thing留言者M. Albitz -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I love this thing, always have loved the pignose sound, and with my franken-tele and an extra guitar strap I can wander around railroad tracks and pretend I am Ralph Machio from crossroads all growed up. I don't actually do that, but I could if I wanted to. It would sound amazing, too.
6 个人发现此评论有用.
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星First off this is a nicely built little amp留言者jim beasley jr -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买First off this is a nicely built little amp, very rugged and sturdy, I got the snake skin vertion which is quite striking, The sound is just about as basicly clean as you would expect from a amp with just one knob. I leave my case open and crank the volume and just adjust my guitar volume. This works for me a bluesrock player. I also sprung for the adapter. Every guitar player should have a pignose at least once in his life. This is my second one. For the price a no brainer, good value.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星A PIG IS A PIG...AND THAT'S THAT!!留言者KuKu -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Timeless, like distorted fuzz! The snakeskin cover is fun! May have to get matching boots...5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Way cool portable Pignose 7100留言者Tony King -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买This is a Pignose 7100 portable amp, so you probably need to like the standard brown 7100 to like this one, except this one looks so cool!
查找其它相似商品
Pignose Industries 7-100SS Classic Guitar Combo Amplifier, Snakeskin

我要回帖

更多关于 pig nose clear好用吗 的文章

随机推荐