4.从下面的选项中找出表示时间段的句子。() A、工厂上午8:30开始上班 B、车间工人工资会计分录中午休息1

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
某工厂有A、B、C、D、E五个车间,人数各不相等.由于工作需要,把B车间工人的调入A车间,C车间工人的调入B车间,D车间工人的调入C车间,E车间工人的调入D车间,现在五个车间都是30人.原来每个车间各有多少人?
り斑驳丶8088孈
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
E车间工人的调入D车间后都是30人,那么E车间原来有:30÷(1-)=36(人),这之前D车间原来有:30-36×=24(人);D车间工人的调入C车间,这时D车间有24人,C车间有30人,那么D车间原来有:24÷(1-)=32(人),这之前C车间有:30-32×=22(人);C车间工人的调入B车间,这时C车间有22人,B车间有30人,那么原来C车间有:22÷(1-)=33(人)这之前B车间有30-33×=19(人);把B车间工人的调入A车间,这时A车间有30人,B车间有19人,那么原来B车间有19÷(1-)=38(人);原来A车间有30-38×=11(人).答:原来A车间有11人,B车间有38人,C车间有33人,D车间有32人,E车间有36人.
为您推荐:
最后每个车间都是30人,逆着调入的顺序,从哪个车间调出,这个车间调出之前的人数就是单位“1”,由此根据分数乘除法的意义,逐步求出原来的状态.
本题考点:
逆推问题.
考点点评:
解决本题关键是分清楚各个分率的单位“1”都是谁,然后逆着调动的顺序逐步找出各车间原来的人数.
扫描下载二维码听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. When did the man have breakfast?A. At 7:15 a.m
B. At 7:30 a.m
C. At 8:00 a.m2. Who is the man ?A. A taxi driver
B. A hotel receptionist
C. A waiter3. What can we learn from the conversation?A. Johnson is out now.B. Johnson is waiting for the call.C. The line to Johnson is busy now.4. What does the man mean?A. He won’t leave the woman behind.B. The woman can call him if she misses him.C. The woman can go to him if she likes.5. What do we know about White?A. He called the woman last night.B. He doesn’t live in this city.C. He’s the man’s classmate. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. When did the man have breakfast?A. At 7:15 a.m
B. A hotel receptionist
C. A waiter3. What can we learn from the conversation?A. Johnson is out now.B. Johnson is waiting for the call.C. The line to Johnson is busy now.4. What does the man mean?A. He won’t leave the woman behind.B. The woman can call him if she misses him.C. The woman can go to him if she likes.5. What do we know about White?A. He called the woman last night.B. He doesn’t live in this city.C. He’s the man’s classmate.
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. When did the man have breakfast?A. At 7:15 a.m
B. A hotel receptionist
C. A waiter3. What can we learn from the conversation?A. Johnson is out now.B. Johnson is waiting for the call.C. The line to Johnson is busy now.4. What does the man mean?A. He won’t leave the woman behind.B. The woman can call him if she misses him.C. The woman can go to him if she likes.5. What do we know about White?A. He called the woman last night.B. He doesn’t live in this city.C. He’s the man’s classmate.科目:最佳答案1-5: AACBC解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心从下面的方框中选择适当的句子,完成下列对话。(计5分)A. Are you Alice?B. Is this your
jacket?C. Can you
spell“jacket”?D. Nice to meet
you, tooE. Are you Bob?
A: Hello!B: Hi!A:
B: Yes , I am.
A: Yes, I am Alice. Nice to meet you!B:
A: How are you, Bob?B: I’m fine, thank you. And you ?A: Me, too. Is this a jacket in English?B: Yes, you are right.A:
J-A-C-K-E-TA:
B: Yes, it is my jacket.A: Thank you very much.B: That’s OK.
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
从下面的方框中选择适当的句子,完成下列对话。(计5分)A. Are you Alice?B. Is this your
jacket?C. Can you
you, tooE. Are you Bob?
A: How are you, Bob?B: I’m fine, thank you. And you ?A: Me, too. Is this a jacket in English?B: Yes, you are right.A:
J-A-C-K-E-TA:
从下面的方框中选择适当的句子,完成下列对话。(计5分)A. Are you Alice?B. Is this your
jacket?C. Can you
you, tooE. Are you Bob?
J-A-C-K-E-TA:
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
试题分析:短文大意:这段对话主要描述了鲍勃和爱丽丝初次见面相互问候的一段场景。小题1:根据下文,是的,我是。联系下文Yes, I am Alice.可知选项中Are you Bob? 符合题意,你是鲍勃吗?
小题2:根据下文,是的,我是爱丽丝。可知选项中Are you Alice? 符合题意,你是爱丽丝。
小题3:根据上文,很高兴见到你。可知此处也应该表示很高兴见到你。故填Nice to meet you, too. 也很高兴见到你。小题4:根据下文,当然了,J-A-C-K-E-T 可知上文问的是,你能拼写“jacket“吗?故填:Can you spell “jacket”?
小题5:根据下文答语,是的,这是我的夹克。可知上文问的是,这是你的夹克吗?故答:Is this your jacket?知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 某车间有技术工人85人 的文章

随机推荐