春节后手机推荐要研究生面试,求推荐面试英语

春节_求职英语面试题:你为什么想为我们工作?_沪江英语
分类学习站点
求职英语面试题:你为什么想为我们工作?
编辑点评:在求职面试的时候,人事专员经常会问一些经典问题, 如“你为什么想为我们工作?”“你最大的弱点是什么?”,您如何从容回答呢?
Questions Asked in an Interview 求职面试题  "Why do you want to work for us?" “你为什么想为我们工作?”  This is an obvious question and if you have done your research on the company you should be able to give a good reason. Organize your reasons into several short sentences that clearly spell out your interest. ″You are a leader in the field of electronics. Your company is a Fortune 500 company. ″  这个问题是显而易见的。如果你对该公司做过调查研究?你应该能够给出很好的理由。你要将你的理由归结为几句简短的话来清楚地表明你的兴趣。如可答:“你们在电子领域是领头人。你们公司是《财富》杂志评选的500强之一。”
"What is your greatest weakness?"“你最大的弱点是什么?”  You cannot avoid this question by saying that you do not have any, everyone has weaknesses. The best approach is to admit your weakness but show that you are working on it and have a plan to overcome it.   你不应该说你没有任何弱点以此来回避这个问题;每个人都有弱点。最佳策略是承认你的弱点,但同时表明你在予以改进,并有克服弱点的计划。您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
推荐:2014年考研复试英语自我介绍范文8篇
来源:  9:29:01 【】 
2014年考研复试预计3月底开始,考试吧考研整理“考研复试英语自我介绍范文8篇”供广大考生参考使用,预祝大家复试顺利!
  考研复试英语自我介绍范文8: ( For the On-Job Candidates)
  Respected Professors,Good afternoon! I'm great honored to meet you here.Now allow me to give a brief self-introduction.
  I'm ,26 years old , born in city , Province.In the year of ,I entered University, majoring in Machincal Designing and Producing. During those 4 years'study,I worked hard and I was always active in various activities. I gained the first scholarship for four times and I joined the Communist Party at the college.
  After my graduation in June ,I worked in company. I got a position in the Technology Department the first year and I was involved in several internet projects, such as the one for College student Recruitment in Henan Province and the one for Computer Center in Mathmatics Department in Zhengzhou University. Owning to my hard work ,I was awarded the Best Newcomer Prize in the year . The next year, I was transferred into the Principal Customer Department, responsible for developing and strengthening a good relationship between the principal customers and my company. Two major customers, Henan Provincipal Department of Transportation and Henan Provincial Department of Personnel, are under my work.
  However,with time going on ,the more I experienced, the clearer I realized that I'm really interested in the Enterprise Management .I find many enterprises have the problem of an unmatched management to its developing speed . I'm eager to learn more about management and I hope I can study further in this University.
  So I resigned in August , 2008 and started the way to pursuing my studies. After about half year's hard work, I'm finally standing before your honorable professors now. I'm really excited. Though I've sacrificed much on my way to pusuing studies, I believe it's worthwhile. I believe working hard will finally be prepared. Thank you !
  考研复试英语自我介绍范文7:
  Good morning, everyone! I am glad to be here for this interview. First, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Li Ming. I was born on April 23, 1981. I am a local person. I am graduating from University this June. I major in Chinese literature. I hope I could get the opportunity to finish my postgraduate courses in Peking University which I have desired for a long time. I have the confidence because I have such ability! I am a girl who is fervent(热情的), outgoing and creative. At the same time, I think I am quick in mind and careful in everything. I am looking forward to my postgraduate studies and life. I will soon prove that your decision of choosing me is the wisest. Thank you for giving me such a valuable opportunity!
  考研复试英语自我介绍范文6:
  Good morning/afternoon, my dear teachers (my dear professors)。 I am very glad to be here for your interview. My name is ___.I am ___ years old. I come from _______, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in _______university in July, 2009. And now, I am trying my best for obtaining a key to ________ University.
  Generally speaking, I am a hard-working student. I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. When I was sophomore, I found web design very interesting, so I learned it very hard. To weave a homepage for myself, I stayed with my personal computer for half a month, and I am the first one in my class who own his homepage. Furthermore, I am a person with great perseverance. During the days preparing for the first examination, I insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like. And just owning to this, I could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
  Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also, English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English on every Thursday, and write compositions to improve my written ability. But I know my English is not good enough, I will continue studying.
  Ok, that‘s all, thank you for your attention.
  考研复试英语自我介绍范文5:
  Good morning, everyone! I am glad to be here for this interview. First, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Qin Jiayin. I was born on April 23, 1981. I am a local person.I am graduating from Jilin Normal University this June. I major in Chinese literature. I hope I could get the opportunity to finish my postgraduate courses in Jilin University which I have desired for a long time. I have the confidence because I have such ability! I am a girl who is fervent, outgoing and creative. At the same time, I think I am quick in mind and careful in everything. I am looking forward to my postgraduate studies and life. I will soon prove that your decision of choosing me is the wisest. Thank you for giving me such a valuable opportunity!
  Reasons for taking postgraduate exams:
  First of all, I love my major. Chinese literature is the symbol of the start of Chinese literary modernization. It plays an important part in modernization of our citizens‘ thoughts. What’s more, modern literature is very close to our daily life and it can deeply reflect the styles and features of our society. I am fascinated by the great masters‘ refreshing or warm or profound styles as well. But I am not easily satisfied with such superficial knowledge. I hope I could have a better understanding in modern literature by studying further. This is a very important reason for me to take the postgraduate exams.
  Next, I love the feeling in the university. It is full of youthful spirit. And I am deeply attracted by the scholarly atmosphere. And the most important, it‘s my great honor to open my ears to your teaching.
  Finally, I want to talk about a very practical problem. That is my dream of becoming a teacher in the university. I want to realize my dream and make myself to be a well-qualified person. I think the postgraduate studies can enrich my knowledge and make me competent in my future job.
  That‘s my simple and clear reasons why I took the postgraduate exams.
  My university:
  I‘m graduating form Jilin Normal University this June which has a history of 50 years. It shares many same characteristics with Jilin University. Both of them have a refreshing and scholarly atmosphere. Four years’ studying there made me an independent, optimistic and strict girl. I appreciate the education my university gave me.
  Thank you for your time!
1&&&   相关链接:
文章责编:zhangyuqiong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 9:04:00)?&&( 10:38:48)?&&( 9:51:35)?&&( 13:46:21)?&&( 13:43:55)?&&( 13:40:41)
在线名师:  
著名政治教育专家;研究生、博士生导师;中国国家人事人才培...[]
在线名师:  
北京师范大学英语语言美文学硕士。屠老师的课堂气氛活跃...[]
在线名师:  
教授,毕业于北京大学,拥有计算机、数学、金融.....[]
在线名师:  
北京外国语大学英语语言文学学士、北京大学哲学系宗教硕士...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-春节_2017考研复试:面试最忌的八种表现_沪江英语
分类学习站点
2017考研复试:面试最忌的八种表现
编辑点评:许多考生都是第一次面对复试,面对陌生的复试环节,很多考生不知道怎么面对,下面就来说说考研复试中面试最忌的八种表现,希望对复试的同学有所帮助。
许多考生都是第一次面对复试,面对陌生的复试环节,很多考生不知道怎么面对,下面就来说说考研复试中面试最忌的八种表现,希望对复试的同学有所帮助。
(1)不让别人说话
有些考生前一句刚完马上又抢着说下一句话,并在话题链接的部分插入毫无意义的&所以&&而&等连接词,让自己的语言&外壳&水泄不通,难以让考官插话以作出适当的响应。例如某考生这样说:&我要说的就是这些....所以...换句话说.....&
(2)语言的反复
当考生说话时反复重复某一句话或经常补充前面的话,就会令考官厌烦。
(3)确定性的两个极端
语义的确定性适时而定。有些考生形成一种语言习惯,经常使用绝对肯定或很不确定的词语。例如一些考生总是说:&肯定是...&&绝对是....&&当然了...&,另一些考生却老把&也许&、&可能&、&大概&、&差不多&、&还可以吧&等挂在嘴边,这两种情况都应该避免。
(4)语言呆板、重复使用某种句式或词语
如果面试考生回答每一个问题都像小学生解问答题一样:&因为...所以...&,那么,即使其内容再精彩,也会令考官乏味。考生需尽可能地变换句式,使用同义词或近义词等。例如&因为&就可以在不同的地方换用成:&因此&、&由于&、&由于这个原因&等。
(5)不要随意扩大指代范围
有的考生经常使用&众所周知...&&正如每一个人都了解的那样...&等话语,似乎面试考试应该加入更多人。这样的话易造成考官心中的逆反心理。
(6)去掉口头禅和伴随动作
一个人的面庞上可能会长出几颗痣或者&青春痘&,对此我们一般很敏感,会想方设法把他们去掉。一个人的&言语形象&也可能带着一些&伤痕&,如反复使用的口头禅&那个、那么、然后、呢&等以及诸如扬眉、歪嘴角、搔头、抹鼻子的伴随动作。考生应把这些语言的&衍生物&清除掉。
(7)&标点符号&的运用
多用冒号&&不要节外生枝,多用句号&&谈话言简意赅,少用破折号&&避免事后加以补充,记得使用问号&&让考官加入到你的叙述中来。
(8)言行虚假
虚言假语总会招致别人的方案。诚实正直是每个考生必备的基本素质之一。
祝2017级的考生都顺利通过复试。

我要回帖

更多关于 男教授面试女研究生 的文章

随机推荐