如何理解teamwork 用英文来解释,面试名词解释需要

面试中英文问题
面试中英文问题1.what's your name?may i know your full name?may i know ur first name?你的姓名,你的全名,你姓什么?l me your birthday,what's your date of birth? when were u born?告诉我你的生日,你的出生日期是什么? 你什么时候出生的?3.where are you from? where is your native place,where is your hometown?你是哪儿人,哪是你的祖籍,你的家乡是哪里?4.how tall r u, how much is your weight?你有多高,多重?5.say something about your family, what does your father do? how many people are there in your family? are you married ? are you single ?说说你的家庭情况,你父亲是做什么的?你家有几口人? 你结婚了吗?你是单身吗?6.where did you graduate from? when did you graduated from your school? what was your major?你从那个学校毕业的? 你什么时候毕业的,你的专业是什么?7.what's your job? do you have a job now? where do you work?你做什么工作,你有工作吗? 你在哪儿工作?8.what time do you go to work? what is your duty shift? how many hours do you work?你每天什么时候去上班,每天工作时间是怎样的?你每天工作几小时?9.how do you find the job? do you like it? why?你对工作的看法是什么样的,你喜欢这份工作吗,为什么?10.why do you want to work abroad?你为什么想到国外工作啊?11.how much do you know about uae? 你对阿联酋的了解有多少?全称是united arab emirates. abu dhabi (阿布扎比) is the capital,but dubai(迪拜) is the most famous city. it is a very open and beautiful city.12.what kind of job are you doing? what 's your duty/responsibility?你目前做什么工作, 每天都干些什么?13.have you met any problem or difficulties with your work? 在工作中遇到过什么困难吗?14.what is your personality? 你是什么样的性格?15.what is you weakness during work? 你在工作中的缺点是什么16.what do you think the service job? 你对于服务性行业的看法是什么17.what is the most important to be in servie line? 你认为从事服务业最重要的要做到什么18.do you know about your salary and treatment if you join us/if you come here?你知道如果你到我们公司来工作,是什么样的薪水和待遇吗19.what's your hobby? 你的爱好是什么?20.do you like team work? 你喜欢和大家一起工作吗?21.can you get on well with other nationalites? 你能不能与他国籍的友好相处?#2楼面试中英文问题(第2篇)教你回答刁钻的12大问题(中英文)#e#job interview answer: why were you fired?工作面试回答:为什么你会被解雇?best answers to why you were fired回答你为什么会被解雇的最佳答案fired from your job? don't know what to say in an interview?career expert and author, joyce lain kennedy, shares her twelvebest job interview answers to the question "why were youfired?"被解雇了吗?不知道在面试中应该怎么说?职场专家joyce lainkennedy分享了她关于该问题的12个最佳答案.joyce lain kennedy's sample answers to the interview question"why were you fired?"joyce lain kennedy关于面试问题"你为什么会被解雇"的参考答案1.being cut loose was a blessing in disguise. now i have anopportunity to explore jobs that better suit my qualifications andinterests. my research suggests that such an opportunity may be theone on your table. would you like to hear more about my skills inworking with new technology?被开除对我来说是因祸得福.现在我有机会去寻找最符合我条件和兴趣的工作了.我的调查告诉我这样的机会现在正摆在我的面前.您愿意听听我在工作方面的新技能吗?2.my competencies were not the right match for my previousemployer's needs but it looks like they'd be a good fit in yourorganization. in addition to marketing and advertising, wouldskills in promotion be valued here?虽然我的能力不符合前任雇主的要求,但是看起来很符合贵公司的利益.除了营销和广告技能,推广技能也是贵公司看重的吗?3.although circumstances caused me to leave my first job, iwas very successful in school and got along well with both studentsand faculty. perhaps i didn't fully understand my boss'se-xpectations or why he released me so quickly before i had a chanceto prove myself.虽然因为环境原因,我离开了前一个工作岗位,但是我在学校里很成功,不管是和学生还是教员都相处得很成功.也许我没有完全理解我上司的期望,也许是因为在我还没来的及有机会证明自己之前他很快就将我解雇了.4.the job wasn't working out so my boss and i agreed that itwas time for me to move on to a position that would show a betterreturn for both of us. so here i am, ready to work.因为工作没有什么成效,所以我上司和我都认为我该是时候去找另外一份对我们彼此都有利的工作了,这就是我现在这里的原因,我已经准备好就职了.5.after thinking about why i left, i realize i should havedone some things differently. that job was a learning experienceand i think i'm wiser now. i'd like the chance to prove that toyou.在考虑到我为什么离开的原因后,我认识到我要做一些不同的事情.那份工作是一个学习的机会,而且现在我认为自己已经学聪明了.如果可以的话,我希望有机会向您证明.6.a new manager came in and cleaned house in order to bring inmembers of his old team. that was his right but it cleared my headto envision better opportunities elsewhere.有个新经理来到了我们的公司,为了能够带进更多他那边的老职员,他就大量裁员了.那是他的权利,同时也让我们明白我应该去别的地方找到更好的发展.7.certain personal problems, which i now have solved,unfortunately upset my work life. these problems no longer existand i'm up and running strong to exceed expectations in my newjob.当然是私人问题,也是我现在已经解决了的,但是很不幸扰乱了我的工作.但是这些问题现在已经不存在了,我已经重新站起来了,并且我会不断变强,超越新工作对我的期望.8.i wanted my career to move in a different direction, and iguess my mental separation set up the conditions that led to mydeparture. but by contrast, the opportunity we're discussing seemsto be made for me and i hope to eventually grow into a position ofresponsibility.我想改变我的职业方向,这样导致的身心分离造成了我离开了我之前的工作.但相反的是,我们现在正在谈论的机会看起来就像是为我量身定做的,我希望能够在新工作上认真负责地做到更好.9.i usually hit it off very well with my bosses, but this casewas the exception that proved my rule of good relationships. wejust didn't get on well. i'm not sure why.我和我的老板们一直都很投缘,而上次的上司却是我被证实的良好关系规则之外的特例,我们就是相处不好,我也不知道为什么.10.my job was offshored to india. that's too bad becausepeople familiar with my work say it is superior and fairlypriced.我因工作原因要外调到印度.这太糟糕了,因为熟悉我工作的人都说我的工作非常好,工资也也很合理.11.i outlasted several downsizings but the last one includedme. sign of the times, i guess.虽然我坚持到了最后,还是逃不过被裁的命运.我想,这是时代特征吧.12.i was desperate for work and took the wrong job withoutlooking around the corner. i won't make that mistake again. i'dprefer an environment that is congenial, structured andteam-oriented, where my best talents can shine and make asubstantial contribution.曾经因为没有考虑周详,我对自己的工作很绝望.我不会再犯那样的错误了.我要选择一个和-谐,有组织,有团队合作的环境,这样我的才能够发挥我的长处,我可以做出很大的贡献.kennedy also says, "practice in advance what you'll say. thenkeep it brief, keep it honest and keep it moving." that way, you'llget past the sticky issue of getting fired and can move on to yourskills and why you're qualified for the job.kennedy还建议说:"提前练习你的答案.保持简洁,诚实,让面试能够进行下去".这样,你才可以顺利度过被解雇的最艰难的问题,才能够找到适合你才能的合适工作.#3楼面试常见36个中英文问题1."tell me about yourself"
简要介绍你自己。2."why are you interested in this position?"
你为什么对这份工作感兴趣?3."what are your strengths?"
谈谈你的优势?4."what is your biggest weakness?"
谈谈你最大的弱点是什么?5."why do you feel you are right for this position?"
为什么你认为自己适合这个职位?6."can you give me the highlights of your resume?"
谈谈你的简历上有些什么值得特别关注的吗?7."why did you choose your major?"
你为什么选择这个专业?8."what are your interests?"
你有哪些兴趣爱好呢?9."what are your short and long term goals?"
你对于短期和长期的目标是什么?10."tell me how your friends/family would describe you?" 如果我向你的朋友或者家人询问对你的评价,你认为他们会怎样说?11."using single words, tell me your three greatest strengths and one weakness."
用简单的词,描述你的三项最突出的优点和一个缺点。12."what motivates you to succeed?"
你争取成功的动力是什么?13."what qualities do you feel are important to be successful in _____ (i.e. customer service)?"
哪些品质在你看来对成功是最重要的?14."what previous experience has helped you develop these qualities?"
哪些之前的精力帮助你获得了这些品质?15."can you give me an example of teamwork and leadership?"
你能向我列举一个团队活动和领导力的例子吗?16."what was your greatest challenge and how did you overcome it?"
你经历过最大的挑战是什么?你如何跨越它的?17."why should i hire you over the other candidates i am interviewing?"
我为什么要从这么多应聘者中选择你呢?18."do you have any questions?"
你有一些什么问题吗?19."what are your compensation expectations?" 你去年的收入是多少?你对于报酬有什么样的期望?general questions:20."what was your greatest accomplishment in past time?" 在过去的日子里,你觉得自己最大的成就是什么?21."have you ever been asked to do something unethical? if yes, how did you handle it?"曾经有人要求你去做一些不道德的事情吗?如果有,你是怎么处理的呢?22."what do you do if you totally disagree with a request made by your manager?"如果你完全不同意你上司的某个要求,你怎么处理?leadership questions:23."when in a group setting, what is your typical role?"
你在团队中通常的作用是什么?24."how do you motivate a team to succeed?" 你怎么激励团队达到成功?teamwork questions:25."Have you been in team situations where not everyone carried their fair share of the workload? If so, how did you handle the situation?" 如果你所处的团队中,并不是每个成员都承担着相同的工作量,你怎样处理这种情况?Problem-Solving Questions:Problem-solving questions demonstrate your ability to come up with solutions to difficult situations and your ability to think on your feet.26."How do you prioritize when you are given too many tasks to accomplish?" 你怎样在一堆根本做不完的工作任务中区分轻重缓急?27."Why are manhole covers round?" 为什么下水道的井盖是圆的?Organizational and Planning Questions:Organizational and planning questions demonstrate how you approach your job and how you think. If someone appears disorganized, more likely than not, that candidate will be rejected.28."Tell me about a goal you set for yourself and how you accomplished it."分析:给自己的工作和生活设定有效的计划并按计划执行是一个非常好的习惯,如果你现在还没有这个习惯,不妨开始学着去做。至少,你应该知道怎么去制订计划并执行。29."Do you typically achieve what you set out to do?"分析:直观上感觉面试官是在考察你是不是一个有恒心和毅力的人,因此回答“是”无疑是一个稳妥的答案(如例一)。但是很可能所有应聘者都会给出肯定的答案,你不妨尝试做点改变(如例二)。Miscellaneous Questions:30."What de-motivates or discourages you?" 有哪些因素可能会让你失去动力或信心?31."Do you work better in teams or by yourself?" 对于你来说,与团队一起工作和独自干活哪样效率更高?32."How important to you is a positive attitude?" 积极的态度对你有多重要?33."What is your definition of success?" 你怎样定义成功?34. "What was your biggest disappointment during your college life?" 你大学阶段最大的遗憾是什么?35. "Tell me about the most difficult decision you have had to make." 你曾经做过的最难的决定是什么?36. "What is your ideal job?" 你理想的工作是什么?#4楼面试问题中英文q: can you tell me a little more about the canto project that you did at abc incorporated? 你能更具体地告诉我一些你为abc公司做的canto计划的一些情况吗?a: oh, that was a very exciting project. we had to increase sales by 40% during the 2nd quarter, and our results exceeded expectations,even though we were under a lot of pressure.那是个非常激动人心的工程。我们必须在第二季度使销售额增长40%,虽然我们承受着很大的压力,但结果比我们的预期计划要好。q: why should i hire you?我为什么要雇用你呢?a: i feel that my qualifications match your job description. i have a proven track record in resolving problems, multitasking, and dealing with customers, as you can see from my resume.我觉得我的条件正适合你们的工作类型。从我的简历中你可以看到我有一份证实我在解决问题,进行多重任务工作,和处理顾客问题方面能力的证明资料。q: what can you offer this company?你能为公司做出什么贡献呢?a: in addition to the skills and experience we discussed, i'm an extremely hard worker, i'm very thorough and methodical, i get along great with people, and i'm a quick learner.除了我们刚才讨论过的技能和经历之外,我是一个工作非常努力的人,我工作很认真,而且很有办法,我能与大家相处得非常好,并且我学得很快。q: can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses?你能告诉我你的强项和弱项吗?a: i'm loyal, honest, i manage my time effectively, i always follow through on my work, and i have great computer skills. umm, i can't really say i have any major weakness that affects my performance at work. i believe in continual learning and on-the-job training so that i can perform even better. sometimes, i think i'm too hard-working, but i really love my work.#5楼面试中的常见英文问题q: can you sell yourself in two minutes? go for it.你能在两分钟自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!a: with my qualifications and experience, i feel i am hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project i undertake. your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。q: give me a summary of your current job deion.对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。a: i have been working as a computer programmer for five years. to bespecific, i do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。q: why did you leave your last job?你为什么离职呢?a: well, i am hoping to get an offer of a better position. if opportunity knocks, i will take it.我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。a: i feel i have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. i feel there is no opportunity for advancement.我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即有升迁机会。q: how do you rate yourself as a professional?你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?a: with my strong academic background, i am capable and competent.
凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。a: with my teaching experience, i am confident that i can relate to students very well.依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。q: what contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
注:查看本文详细信息,请登录安徽人事资料网 站内搜索:面试中英文问题
看了该文章的人还看了:
老师好!我叫胡洋铭,今年8岁了,我来自小港实验学校。我很喜欢当主持人。上小学前我主持过幼儿园的两次文艺演出,我在青少年宫参加过三期小主持人班的学习,每
graduate from a specialty college, 2015 july graduates, having english 4 class certificates, english vernacular speech certificate, single certificate
各位考官好,今天能来到这里参加面试,有机会向各位考官请教和学习,我感到非常的荣幸。希望通过这次面试能够把自己展示给大家! 我是号考生,今年27岁,汉族,中
编辑提醒:请注意查看“面试中英文问题”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址
相关阅读:
注:面试中英文问题一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负。如何在面试被拒后抓住最后一次机会-面试英语 - 看美剧学英语 - 主播电台 - 网易云音乐
如何在面试被拒后抓住最后一次机会-面试英语
看美剧学英语 第26期
播放:164次
介绍: 这是意趣英语的一个系列专题内容——面试英语
那如果很不幸我们没有拿到这个offer呢?那当然很不爽咯。但是,这就是让我们变得更强大的时候。我们想想一些励志的例子:
比如马云去面试各种工作都被拒,面试肯德基被拒到后来收购肯德基;Brian Acton被Facebook和Twitter拒了以后成立了Whatsapp,后来Facebook花了30亿美金的代价收购回...
介绍: 这是意趣英语的一个系列专题内容——面试英语
那如果很不幸我们没有拿到这个offer呢?那当然很不爽咯。但是,这就是让我们变得更强大的时候。我们想想一些励志的例子:
比如马云去面试各种工作都被拒,面试肯德基被拒到后来收购肯德基;Brian Acton被Facebook和Twitter拒了以后成立了Whatsapp,后来Facebook花了30亿美金的代价收购回去了;哈利波特作者J.K 罗琳开始也被无数家出版社拒绝。
“what doesn't kill you makes you stronger。没有消灭你的东西会令你更强大。”
就不给大家鸡汤了。说正题。
如果我们没有拿到offer,怎么办?
一般来说,面试官不会给我们一个解释,说明为什么我们被拒了。只会用一般比较含糊的语言“打发”我们,比如经过慎重的考虑,你不是我们目前要的合适的人选。
这个时候,我们要把我们负面情绪收起来,然后做一些反思,看看有没有哪些地方是我们还可以提升的,然后很礼貌的回一个感谢邮件。
因为不是每一个人都会这么做,可能会有一些面试官会记住你,如果我们下次有机会再来这家公司面试的话,可能面试官还能对你有印象。不要觉得面试官都很冷漠,他们也是人。
并且,Ruby老师会给你们提供思路和模板,之后花两分钟改一下套进去就ok了。
这个感谢信如何写?
首先,我们要感谢面试官给我们这次面试的机会。
其次,表达我们对公司或者部门的兴趣,并且希望保持联系并且把我放进备选list里面,如果以后有相关的职位可以把我作为候选人。
最后,希望面试官对我们做一个反馈,是什么原因我们没有被选上。是因为教育背景或者经历不够么?还是面试做的不够好?还是只是觉得我不太是适合这个岗位。
那下面我们来看一个例子:
Dear xxx, 亲爱的xxx,
I would like to thank you for giving me to opportunity to have an in person interview with you. I feel honored to have passed the initial screening and to be on that short list. It was also a pleasure getting to meet you and the team/higher management team/department and see how the team functions through teamwork. 感谢您给了我这个面试机会。十分荣幸通过了第一轮面试进入最终名单。我同时也很高兴见到了你和整个团队/高级管理团队/部门。以及看到团队如何一起合作。
I would be lying if I said I was not disappointed that I was not your final choice. However, I enjoyed learning more about your company/department, and should there be a more suited position in xxx in the future, please keep me in mind. 最后没有被您选上,如果说我没有失望,那我是在撒谎。然而我很享受对你们公司/部门的加深了解,如果将来在xxx有更适合我的职位,请您考虑我。
I wish you and your team a great success and hope that we can meet sometime in the future within the field. 祝福你以及你的团队取得成功,也希望将来的某一天可以在这个领域再次见面。
Best regards, 诚挚的祝好
再看一个例子:
Dear xxx, 亲爱的xxx
I want to express my thanks to you again for the opportunity and time to interview with me even though I did not make to the final round. It was a great experience talking to you and the team/department manager and also getting to know your company more. 我想再次对这次您给予的面试的机会以及时间表示感谢,尽管我能进入最后一轮面试。可以跟你和团队/部门经理交谈,以及更好地了解你们公司,是一次很棒的经验。
I was very impressed by how the team works together so effectively and how the managerial level/c-suite interacts with the staff in the company. 让我印象非常深的是整个团队工作非常有效率地,还有管理层/最高管理层与员工在公司的互动。
(或者是说一下我在公司里面看到的觉得让我印象很深的事情,或者是我们面试中的对话中让我觉得印象很深/很受启发的点,等等)
I wish you a great success and hope I can have the opportunity to work with you and your team one day. In order to achieve that, do you think you can give me a feedback on how I can improve my skills or experiences to better fit the position? I would very much appreciate that. 我祝福你们成功,同时希望将来有机会可以和你以及你的团队一起工作。为了达到这个目标,您可以给我一些关于如何改进自己,以达到这个职位要求的反馈吗?我会对此非常感激。
Thank you. 谢谢你。
Sincerely, 祝好,
Never give up 永不放弃
收听完整内容请加入意趣VIP,详情请见新浪微博@意趣英语 置顶微博。
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:面试英文翻译:面试中99%会被问到的十个问题[1]
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译】以下是无忧考网为大家整理的《面试英文翻译:面试中99%会被问到的十个问题》的文章,供大家参考面试英文翻译:面试中99%会被问到的十个问题 1. “Tell me about how you handled a conflict situation you encountered”  1. “告诉我遇到冲突你是如何处理的。”  “I sat down with the other person and asked him to discuss his issues with me. I then gave my side of the story”  “我和对方坐下来讨论了一下我们之间冲突的问题,然后我提出了自己的看法。”  2. “What books or magazines do you read?”  2. “你平常看哪些书或杂志?”  “A trade journal relevant to the company’s line of business”  “与公司业务有关的贸易杂志。”  3. “What motivates you?”  3. “什么东西能激励你?”  “A challenge and interesting work”  “有挑战又有趣的工作。”  4.“Where do you plan to be in five years time?”  4. “5年后你计划自己达到什么高度?”  “Your company structure makes me hope I could become a staff engineer”  “贵公司的架构让我希望自己能成为主管工程师。”  5.”What changes have you made in your life that you are most proud of?”  5. “最令你骄傲的改变是什么?”  “I went back to college to study for my MBA”  ”我回到大学攻读MBA。“  6. “What are your salary requirements?”  6.”你对工资有什么要求?“  “Salary is not my primary consideration but I do have to pay the bills, so I am open to any reasonable offer”  “薪酬并不是我主要考虑的问题,但我也要付账单,所以任何合理的条件我都愿意接受。”  7. “What are some of your major weaknesses?”  7.“你主要的缺点有哪些?”  “I am generally nervous giving presentations but, with preparation, I have found I am much more confident”  “我通常在演讲时会紧张,但是经过准备后我会更自信。”  8 “Are you being interviewed by any other companies?”  8.“你有没有面试其他公司?”  “I do have some other options, in this particular field, but this company is my first choice”  “我有一些其他选择,但是在这个行业内,贵公司是我的第一选择。”  9. “If you had to compare your which one would it be and why?”  9. “如果把你自己比作动物,你会选择哪个,并说说原因?”  “A lion because although they are independent, they also work well within their group”  “狮子,因为虽然它们各自独立,但是在团队中也能做得很好。”  10. “Describe how a sport or hobby taught you a lesson in teamwork?”  10. “有没有一项运动或爱好让你学会了团队合作?”  “When I was at college m

我要回帖

更多关于 面试名词解释 的文章

随机推荐