提问你面试时对公司的提问目前情况如何

> 问题详情
写作 现在,照顾老年人成了一个突出的社会问题。你公司顺应社会需求,适时推出了家用机器人。该机器人的主要功
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
写作&&&&&&现在,照顾老年人成了一个突出的社会问题。你公司顺应社会需求,适时推出了家用机器人。该机器人的主要功能有:&&&&&&1. 在固定的时间做饭,时间可按需调整;&&&&&&2. 陪老人聊天、下棋、做运动等;&&&&&&3. 及时处理突发事件。如老人病时,拨呼救电话等。&&请根据以上内容写一个发言稿,在新闻发布会上向大家推荐公司的这一新产品。注意:&&&&&1. 词数为100左右;&&&&&2. 内容可适当发挥,以使行文连贯;&&&&&3. 短文开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。参考词汇:突出的,显著的 prominent&&&&Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for attending our company's news conference. As you know, ________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
论文写作技巧
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……这句话英文怎么说:我刚才问了快递公司,货物现在还在香港,可能要明天才能到达你那边.
I have just ask the Express company,the goods is still in Hongkong which may be reached to you tommorrow.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i just asked the express company and i was told that the good are still in Hong Kong and probably would reach your side tomorrow
i have just enquired the Express Company.The cargos are still in HK,and it will be delivered to you probably tomorrow.
i consulted from the express company just now and got the information that the goods are still in Hongkong now and will reach you tomorrow.
I just ask the courier company, the goods are still in Hong Kong, may have to tomorrow to get you there.
I asked the express delivery company just now that the goods are still in Hongkong now. maybe it will arive tomorrow.
I've communicated with the Express Company, it siad the goods are still in HongKong and you will probably be recieving them tomorrow.Don't worry, don't worry...Trust meh, trust meh...*wink*
I just checked with express company that the freights are still in HK besides probably will reach you tomorrow.
I just ask the courier company, the goods are still in Hong Kong, may be tomorrow before you arrive there.
扫描下载二维码(精神病人)
(爱尔兰香梅)
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 向公司领导提问 的文章

随机推荐