magic playmemories home在中国有业务吗

Connect With Us!
Introducing Magic Memories
Magic Memories Client Sampling
The Perfect Balance
SharpShooter Imaging is the perfect balance of talent, service and size.
Our experience has made us the logical choice for many of the world’s largest brands. These organizations count on us to deliver memories while adding value to their guests’ experience. We are honored by this trust, and take every effort to ensure that we deliver results that fulfill on these expectations.
When choosing a photo concession provider, it is imperative you choose an organization that cares about your guests the same way you do. You want a provider who truly honors the same commitment to professionalism you instill in each of your team and cast members. SharpShooter is your provider. Our experience with national and international brands, our commitment to providing the highest level of service, and our dedication to increasing value make us the best choice to fulfill this important need.
&2017 Magic Memories & All Rights Reserved &
Find My Ski Area Photos
Find My Attraction Photos
Find My Fanfoto Game/Event PhotosMagic Memories Tin
50/50 Fridays:
Share this:
Susan Cobb
Magic Memories Tin
By Susan Cobb
Susan's Tip: This little Disney memorabilia tin is so cute, and couldn't be easier! You could also add a name or initials with the Magic foam glitter letters, if you like.
Wire cutters
Black Extra Fine Sharpie pen or computer printer
Font: American Typewriter condensed
Instructions:
Cut the felt ribbon into two pieces (between the star at the end of "magic", and "memories"), reserving the pieces connecting them. Attach the words to the lid of the tin, above and below the handle. Add the year across the right side with glitter stickers.
Cut two 1 3/4" wide strips of blue dotted border, ink the edges, and glue around the sides of the tin, piecing together as needed. Glue yellow ribbon around bottom edge of the paper. Zot a knotted ribbon as shown. Punch art pieces and glue or Zot around the sides as shown. Add brads or foam glitter pieces to star punch-outs and Zot to the sides and lid. Tie the handle with red ribbon, with a bow on top.
Trim prongs from a yellow mouse ears brad and place over the "o" in "memories". Trim a small piece of leftover black felt and add to the inside of the "o" above the position of the brad to cover any metal showing. Zot the mouse ears in place over the "o". Trim the bottom of the tag so it fits on the bottom front of the tin, below the lid. Computer print or write by hand on the tag, then glue to the tin.1996 Treasured Memories - Magic
Hello Guest,
1996 Treasured Memories - Magic
Part Number:QLX7384
Your Price:
Add to Cart
Be the first to review this item
Add Item to My Wish List
QLX7384 - Keepsake Ornament - MAGICMINT IN BOXLighted Ornament&
This design represents the 22 foot Christmas Tree at the home of collector Jim Reid.
Plug ornament into any light bulb socket on a standard miniature tree light system.
54 points will be rewarded to you with the purchase of this item.
Customer Care
Our Policies
For Our Customers
Subscribe today for ALL the latest information!

我要回帖

更多关于 playmemories mobile 的文章

随机推荐