电影简历logone line电影一般写什么意思

★如何写个人简历范文_共10篇 - 公文大全
> 如何写个人简历范文
如何写个人简历范文
范文一:个人简历怎么写范文个人简历怎么写 范文1.个人基本情况:包括姓名,性别,年龄,学历,毕业院校,家庭住址和联系方式。2.教育背景,经历:包括学历,所学专业等受教育情况。将自己在大学期间主修课程,专业特长写清楚。对没有和缺乏工作经验的应届毕业生来说,受教育的程度是极其重要的。对于一些专业性职业教育的人,应重点提出来,因为有专业特长对公司有很大的吸引力。3.工作经历:包括职务,职责,业绩,如果工作经历丰富,而且成绩显著,这对自己有很大帮助。对于应届毕业生来说,可以写一些社会实践活动,包括实践单位等。也可以将自己参加过的社会实践活动写进来。4.个人特长:包括语言表达能力,工作能力,专业能力等。这部分可以带上自己的证书。5.证书及相关资料:这个可以证明自己的工作能力,包括毕业证,专业证,获奖证书等。个人简历怎么写 范文1.个人基本情况:包括姓名,性别,年龄,学历,毕业院校,家庭住址和联系方式。2.教育背景,经历:包括学历,所学专业等受教育情况。将自己在大学期间主修课程,专业特长写清楚。对没有和缺乏工作经验的应届毕业生来说,受教育的程度是极其重要的。对于一些专业性职业教育的人,应重点提出来,因为有专业特长对公司有很大的吸引力。3.工作经历:包括职务,职责,业绩,如果工作经历丰富,而且成绩显著,这对自己有很大帮助。对于应届毕业生来说,可以写一些社会实践活动,包括实践单位等。也可以将自己参加过的社会实践活动写进来。4.个人特长:包括语言表达能力,工作能力,专业能力等。这部分可以带上自己的证书。5.证书及相关资料:这个可以证明自己的工作能力,包括毕业证,专业证,获奖证书等。
范文二:个人简历写作及范文成功的申请可以帮助你按自己的条件进入最合适的学校,是不可忽视的一项,个人简历是反映一个申请者自身情况的材料。国外绝大多数的学校都要求申请者提供,并作为审查批准入学的重要依据之一。个人简历的英译很多,如"personnel vita"、"autobiographical statement"、"personal statement"、"autobiography"、"resume"。其中"resume"写法稍有不同。个人简历一般应简要写明本人所受教育、专业兴趣、工作经历、所取得的成绩及家庭背景。有关个人简历写作的注意要点。综合各校的要求,特做如下分析:1. 个人简历的结构可分为三或四个段落。第一段落简单交待自己的个人情况,如姓名、出生时间及地点、家庭背景等。良好的家庭教育对你的成才当然有利。但美国对此不很重视,一般可以不写。第二段可以围绕你的求学经过来展开,但不要用流水帐式的写法使叙述过于生硬刻板。第三段以你的大学生活为主,你为何选此学科,可以与前面的叙述相呼应。第四段要说明你个人的能力、性格。2. 内容要着重在你留学的动机,目前所取得的成绩,你终生的目标。3. 个人简历避免过多的形容词,例如,想象力十分丰富、创造力超群等,宜举小小的例子来说明。4. 个人简历约200-300字为可,不宜写得太长。范例1 计算机系毕业生个人简历i have the honor to present a brief introduction of myself to you in compliance with the requirements of your graduate admissioni was born in november 7th, 1966, at the town of changing, beijing. my parents are doing business and farming. i have one elder sister, one younger sister, and two younger brothers. the family is in a well-to-do country with harmonized atmosphere. after my elementary and junior high school education at my hometown, i went on my senior high school education at a public vocational technical high school at the neighboring county fangshan. courses i have taken there include: mechanical structure, applied mechanical dynamics, material strength, heat treatment analysis, and electrical engineering. i also had practice courses on lathe work, bench work, casting, engineering drawing, and electronic television repair skill. after graduation from this technical school, i found a job at the evergreen traffic corp. when i had worked one year in mechanical design and heat treatment analysis, i was admitted to the computer science department of beijing institute of technologies.computer science education was an extension of my pursuit in electronic knowledge, it had led me into the world of applied electronics. courses i had taken are: calculus, computer programming (fortran, cobol, assembly, and basic), computer architecture, algorithm, maintenance, system analysis, and some related courses in accounting, statistics, operating research, digital value analysis.beginning at the second year of college, i participated in a work study program and was assigned to the computer center of far east textile corp. as night-shift computer operator, the computers i dealt with were cdc 3300 msos and ibm 370-115 dos/vs system. the major work i had done was the system transference of cdc 3300: msos to ibm 370-115 dos/vs.in 1989, i was employed by china automobile corp. as a computer programmer, and was informed to work on the first of june.for the first six months of my service, i was in charge of the ibm 4331; dos/ vse system operation, and later on dealt with personnel / payroll and financing system programming works. in the second year, i was promoted to be a system analyst for personnel/ payroll system. in an attempt to upgrade the efficiency of computer data process and to simplify users operating procedures, i redesigned the whole working system and i successfully transferred a batch operation from oriented system to on-line system. in the third year, i spent five months in the developing of subsystem of financing-accounting. no sooner had i finished that system than i was reassigned as a subsystem programmer in charge of dos / vse, cics, and vtam. at that position i have full responsibility for affairs of technical transition, system development, recruit training, and network communications.with the elapse of time and the accumulation of experiences, i am now familiar with all of the popular computer languages: fortran, cobol, assembly, and basic. other than these languages, i have also learned and practiced in planning, designing, and analyzing of the following computer applications: dl/ 1, data base, on-line (cics, bms), data communication network (acf/ vtam / ncp), vm, dos / vse operating system: personnel / payroll, accounting application system and etc.. for these achievements i owe a great deal to china information association since i have taken almost every training course they have offered.with the ever-increasing level of my work, i am feeling strongly that the theoretical study and actual practice are equally important and dependent on each other. though i personally possess many years of experiences in actual practices, there is always need for me to extend my existing theoretical basis for future research. my love for computer sciences and my inquisitiveness had pushed me to apply for your graduate school admission, and i have decided . should i be accepted by you, i will concentrate on the field of net-work-data-communication, then make a breakthrough on my current ways of thinking in computer related research and development. finally, i expect that i, myself, as one member of today's world of computer domain, i should strive to offer my best professional computer service to our society.范例2 电子工程毕业生个人简历my name is xie dong. i was born on august 25, 1965, in hengyang, hunan province. in 1977 i graduated from harbin technical institute where i majored in electronic engineering, and then i was assigned to work in an electronic apparatus factory as a technician for nine years. during this period i gained some practical experience in designing and manufacturing several varieties of electronic apparatus. in the fall of 1983, i was admitted to the department of mathematics, zhejiang university as a graduate student. six months before i took the examinations, i started to study higher algebra and analysis by myself in my leisure time. since the enrollment i have completed all the courses required by the graduate program, making straight a both in my undergraduate and graduate courses. my performance in the graduate seminars of differential calculus and mathematical and physical formulas shows that i have got a good grasp of the fundamentals of mathematics.i have been studying english intensively for six months. i have attended an english class taught by an american professor. ms. kathy swift, from the city university of new york. according to her, within a few weeks of my arrival abroad, i should have no difficulty either in functioning on a daily basis or in participating fully in graduate studies.presently i am interested in applied mathematics and later i would like to do research in control theory. if i am accepted as a graduate student. i plan to stay for 2-5 years pursuing a ph.d. degree. i am sure i would make progress in my future career.范例3 电机系毕业生个人简历autobiographic statementmy name is harry lin. on may 25, 1958, i was born in xinying, a little town in southern fujian. my father is a farmer, planting bananas and pineapples, and my mother takes care of the house. i have two brothers and one sister. though not well-to-do, my parents have been able to provide the whole family with sufficient means to live decently and enjoy all modern conveniences.my early education was received in my hometown, i.e. six years in primary school and three years in junior middle school. after completing nine years of formal education in 1958. i went to xiamen and participated in the joint entrance examination for five-year junior colleges. fortunately, i was admitted to the department of electrical engineering at xiamen junior engineering college. i chose electrical engineering as my major because, on the one hand , i lik and on the other hand, electrical industry is a major sector of the economy of china.the five years of intensive training came to an end in june 1978 when i received a diploma. and in july 1980. i was hired by nan ya plastic company and have served as a junior electrical engineer at the company to the present. i enjoy the work and feel competent for the job.in working, however, i've found that what i have learned in school is limited and far from sufficient to handle sophisticated jobs. therefore, i have decided to extend my education and would like to enter an american institution firstly to earn a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. then, if possible, i would like to continue my education toward a master's degree.after this objective is reached, i will return to my country and seek a job in a public firm. most probably i will continue to work with nan ya plastic company.范例4 化学系毕业生个人简历autobiographyi was born in beijing, china in 1945. in my early school years i attended lao song primary school. after my graduation i entered the beijing lst girls school this is the best middle school in beijing. girls are admitted on the basis of a competitive entrance examination. during my middle school years i was very active in school activities while still maintaining a high academic record. twice i won the first prize for the best in the three principles-1) outstanding grades, 2) moral character, and 3) good health. this prize was a great honor. i regularly attended the youth group and there i met several americans who helped me to improve my english. upon graduation from middle school i entered beijing university. this was also on the basis of a competitive examination. it was a very frightening thing to take this test, because there was not enough room in chinese universities for every one who wished to attend. i was very fortunate to have a good background and a high scholastic average. these helped me a great deal.i majored in chemistry at beijing university. this was mainly because i enjoyed it so much in middle school and i hoped some day to teach it in college or perhaps do some research. as an undergraduate i enjoyed all my courses, but i especially liked my major subject. my faculty advisor, dr. wen, helped me choose the courses which were of the most interest to me. he also encouraged me to do outside reading and research. with his help i became a lab assistant which broadened my knowledge of chemistry. dr. wen also strengthened my desire to study abroad and suggested several american universities which had good reputations in my field. as a result of his encouragement and a great deal of study, i graduated from beijing university with very high grades-almost at the top of my class.in addition to my primary interest in chemistry, i have always been interested in chinese literature and painting. while i was at the university, i took some painting and art courses. i found painting could relax me and enables me to see things in a better perspective when i was depressed or when i had a problem.in the future my goal is to get my m. a. and my ph.d. from an american university in the field of chemistry. i plan to return to china to teach in a middle school or a university. this is because i feel very strongly that china needs better educated, better informed teachers.范例5 会计系毕业生个人简历autobiographical statementi was born on december 6, 1967 in shijiazhuang, the largest city in hebei, china. i lived there until completion of senior high school study in 1984.in september 1984, i was admitted to tianjin finance and economics college after successful performance in the competitive college entrance examination. in the four years that followed, i studied in the department of accounting and statistics of that college and obtained a diploma in june 1988.in august 1988. i began to work in business and was an assistant at da xing enterprise corp. since november 1980, i have been working with electronic memories & magnetics corp. at first. i was then successively i became assistant to accounting manager, accountant, and senior accountant (present position).the attached personal data gives a detailed account of my work experiences.as a result of my six and a half years of experience in accounting. i have become thoroughly familiar with accounting operations in medium size business firms. this, however, can not satisfy my ambition and desire for knowledge. to meet the needs of career development in the future, i have decided to continue my education. my plans are first to complete baccalaureate study, and then to work toward an mba degree in the field of accounting.most business firms in china are expanding, and many new companies are being set up every month. my proposed study will no doubt reinforce my qualification for a more gainful executive position.
范文三:个人简历写作及范文个人简历写作及范文成功的申请可以帮助你按自己的条件进入最合适的学校,是不可忽视的一项, 个人简历是反映一个申请者自身情况的材料。国外绝大多数的学校都要求申请 者提供,并作为审查批准入学的重要依据之一。个人简历的英译很多,如rating research, digital value analysis.beginning at the second year of college, i participated in a work study program and was assigned to the computer center of far east textile corp. as night-shift computer operator, the computers i dealt with were cdc 3300 msos and ibm 370-115 dos/vs system. the major work i had done was the system transference of cdc 3300: msos to ibm 370-115 dos/vs.in 1989, i was employed by china automobile corp. as a computer programmer, and was informed to work on the first of june.for the first six months of my service, i was in charge of the ibm 4331; dos/ vse system operation, and later on dealt with personnel / payroll and financing system programming works. in the second year, i was promoted to be a system analyst for personnel/ payroll system. in an attempt to upgrade the efficiency of computer data process and to simplify users operating procedures, i redesigned the whole working system and i successfully transferred a batch operation from oriented system to on-line system. in the third year, i spent five months in the developing of subsystem of financingaccounting. no sooner had i finished that system than i was reassigned as a subsystem programmer in charge of dos / vse, cics,and vtam. at that position i have full responsibility for affairs of technical transition, system development, recruit training, and network communications.with the elapse of time and the accumulation of experiences, i am now familiar with all of the popular computer languages: fortran, cobol, assembly, and basic. other than these languages, i have also learned and practiced in planning, designing, and analyzing of the following computer applications: dl/ 1, data base, on-line (cics, bms), data communication network (acf/ vtam / ncp), vm, dos / vse operating system: personnel / payroll, accounting application system and etc.. for these achievements i owe a great deal to china information association since i have taken almost every training course they have offered.with the ever-increasing level of my work, i am feeling strongly that the theoretical study and actual practice are equally important and dependent on each other. though i personally possess many years of experiences in actual practices, there is always need for me to extend my existing theoretical basis for future research. my love for computer sciences and my inquisitiveness had pushed me to apply for your graduate school admission, and i have decided . should i be accepted by you, i will concentrate on the field of net-work-datacommunication, then make a breakthrough on my current ways ofthinking in computer related research and development. finally, i expect that i, myself, as one member of today's world of computer domain, i should strive to offer my best professional computer service to our society.范例 2 电子工程毕业生个人简历my name is xie dong. i was born on august 25, 1965, in hengyang, hunan province. in 1977 i graduated from harbin technical institute where i majored in electronic engineering, and then i was assigned to work in an electronic apparatus factory as a technician for nine years. during this period i gained some practical experience in designing and manufacturing several varieties of electronic apparatus. in the fall of 1983, i was admitted to the department of mathematics, zhejiang university as a graduate student. six months before i took the examinations, i started to study higher algebra and analysis by myself in my leisure time. since the enrollment i have completed all the courses required by the graduate program, making straight a both in my undergraduate and graduate courses. my performance in the graduate seminars of differential calculus and mathematical and physical formulas shows that i have got a good grasp of the fundamentals of mathematics.i have been studying english intensively for six months. i have attended an english class taught by an american professor. ms. kathy swift, from the city university of new york. according to her, within a few weeks of my arrival abroad, i should have no difficulty either in functioning on a daily basis or in participating fully in graduate studies.presently i am interested in applied mathematics and later i would like to do research in control theory. if i am accepted as a graduate student. i plan to stay for 2-5 years pursuing a ph.d. degree. i am sure i would make progress in my future career.范例 3 电机系毕业生个人简历autobiographic statementmy name is harry lin. on may 25, 1958, i was born in xinying, a little town in southern fujian. my father is a farmer, planting bananas and pineapples, and my mother takes care of the house. i have two brothers and one sister. though not well-to-do, my parents have been able to provide the whole family with sufficient means to live decently and enjoy all modern conveniences.my early education was received in my hometown, i.e. six years in primary school and three years in junior middle school. aftercompleting nine years of formal education in 1958. i went to xiamen and participated in the joint entrance examination for five-year junior colleges. fortunately, i was admitted to the department of electrical engineering at xiamen junior engineering college. i chose electrical engineering as my major because, on the one hand , i lik and on the other hand, electrical industry is a major sector of the economy of china.the five years of intensive training came to an end in june 1978 when i received a diploma. and in july 1980. i was hired by nan ya plastic company and have served as a junior electrical engineer at the company to the present. i enjoy the work and feel competent for the job.in working, however, i've found that what i have learned in school is limited and far from sufficient to handle sophisticated jobs. therefore, i have decided to extend my education and would like to enter an american institution firstly to earn a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. then, if possible, i would like to continue my education toward a master's degree.after this objective is reached, i will return to my country and seek a job in a public firm. most probably i will continue to work with nan ya plastic company.范例 4 化学系毕业生个人简历 autobiographyi was born in beijing, china in 1945. in my early school years i attended lao song primary school. after my graduation i entered the beijing lst girls school this is the best middle school in beijing. girls are admitted on the basis of a competitive entrance examination. during my middle school years i was very active in school activities while still maintaining a high academic record. twice i won the first prize for the best in the three principles-1) outstanding grades, 2) moral character, and 3) good health. this prize was a great honor. i regularly attended the youth group and there i met several americans who helped me to improve my english. upon graduation from middle school i entered beijing university. this was also on the basis of a competitive examination. it was a very frightening thing to take this test, because there was not enough room in chinese universities for every one who wished to attend. i was very fortunate to have a good background and a high scholastic average. these helped me a great deal.i majored in chemistry at beijing university. this was mainly because i enjoyed it so much in middle school and i hoped some day to teach it in college or perhaps do some research. as an undergraduate i enjoyed all my courses, but i especially liked my major subject. myfaculty advisor, dr. wen, helped me choose the courses which were of the most interest to me. he also encouraged me to do outside reading and research. with his help i became a lab assistant which broadened my knowledge of chemistry. dr. wen also strengthened my desire to study abroad and suggested several american universities which had good reputations in my field. as a result of his encouragement and a great deal of study, i graduated from beijing university with very high grades-almost at the top of my class.in addition to my primary interest in chemistry, i have always been interested in chinese literature and painting. while i was at the university, i took some painting and art courses. i found painting could relax me and enables me to see things in a better perspective when i was depressed or when i had a problem.in the future my goal is to get my m. a. and my ph.d. from an american university in the field of chemistry. i plan to return to china to teach in a middle school or a university. this is because i feel very strongly that china needs better educated, better informed teachers.范例 5 会计系毕业生个人简历 autobiographical statementi was born on december 6, 1967 in shijiazhuang, the largest city in hebei, china. i lived there until completion of senior high school study in 1984.in september 1984, i was admitted to tianjin finance and economics college after successful performance in the competitive college entrance examination. in the four years that followed, i studied in the department of accounting and statistics of that college and obtained a diploma in june 1988.in august 1988. i began to work in business and was an assistant at da xing enterprise corp. since november 1980, i have been working with electronic memories & magnetics corp. at first. i was then successively i became assistant to accounting manager, accountant, and senior accountant (present position).the attached personal data gives a detailed account of my work experiences.as a result of my six and a half years of experience in accounting. i have become thoroughly familiar with accounting operations in medium size business firms. this, however, can not satisfy my ambition and desire for knowledge. to meet the needs of career development in the future, i have decided to continue myeducation. my plans are first to complete baccalaureate study, and then to work toward an mba degree in the field of accounting.most business firms in china are expanding, and many new companies are being set up every month. my proposed study will no doubt reinforce my qualification for a more gainful executive position.
范文四:2016个人简历范文怎么写2016个人简历范文怎么写##第1篇:包装设计平面设计个人简历基本资料姓名:XXX年龄:23国籍:中国民族:汉族目前所在:广州户口所在:河南婚姻状况:未婚身高:153cm体重:48kg求职意向人才类型:应聘职位:平面设计师,包装设计工作年限:0职称:无职称求职类型:全职可到职日期:随时月薪要求:元希望工作地区:河南,江苏工作经历毕业院校:河南XX职业技术学院最高学历:大专毕业日期:2016-07所学专业:平面设计语言能力外语:英语一般国语水平:良好工作能力及其他专长在校所学专业:Photoshop/CorelDraw、包装设计、vi设计等,本人接受过正规的美术教育,具有较好的艺术素养思维活跃,极富创造力,易于沟通,具有较好团队的意识。为人诚实可靠、品行端正、具有亲和力,工作认真负责学习能力强,能承受压力。 个人自传学生实践经验:时间:2016年3月到2016年4月实践名称:化妆品包装设计实践描述:课题需要,自行选题,对化妆品外包装进行市场调查归类,确定其推广人群,同时确定化妆品外包装所需用的颜色,内容及其字号大小,然后,电脑后期处理印刷。 联系方式电子邮箱:XXXXXXXXXXX手机:XXXXXXXXXXX##第2篇:国际商务类个人简历基本资料姓名:XXX年龄:23国籍:中国婚姻状况:未婚民族:汉族目前所在:上海户口所在:上海身高:160cm体重:48kg求职意向人才类型:普通求职应聘职位:其它类工作年限:2职称:无职称求职类型:全职可到职日期:随时月薪要求:元希望工作地区:上海工作经历上海市XXXX塑制品有限公司起止年月:2016-09~至今公司性质:民营企业所属行业:制造业担任职位:跟单文员工作描述:离职原因:XXXX家具有限公司起止年月:16-08公司性质:民营企业所属行业:家具/家电/工艺品/玩具/珠宝担任职位:业务经理助理工作描述:协助经理工作,整理文件资料,制作方案及报价。离职原因:美国友邦保险上海分公司起止年月:16-12公司性质:外商独资所属行业:保险担任职位:助理/文员工作描述:处理保单,录入客户资料。离职原因:教育经历毕业院校:上海XX职业技术学院最高学历:大专毕业日期:2016-06所学专业:国际商务语言能力外语:英语一般粤语水平:一般其它外语能力:国语水平:优秀工作能力及其他专长本人性格较稳重,细心并且有耐心,良好的团队精神和协作能力,工作敬业、进取、性格踏实稳重,责任心强,对工作勤勤恳恳,认真、负责、自律性强,能承受工作压力。国语标准,能听懂粤语,熟悉办公软件。个人自传本人在校期间于2016年10月开始在美国友邦保险公司上海分公司实习,职位为助理文员,工作内容是处理保单,录入客户资料。2016年4月转为正式员工,由于XXXX原因,2016年12月离职。2016年3月至8月在XXXX家具有限公司工作,职位为业务经理助理,工作内容主要是协助经理工作,整理文件资料,制作方案及报价。联系方式联系电话:XXXXXXXXXXX电子邮箱:XXXXXXXXXXX##第3篇:公关专业个人简历本人概况姓名:XXX性别:女民族:汉政治面目:团员学历(学位):大专专业:公关手机:XXXXXXXXXXXEmail:XXXXXXXXXXX教育背景毕业院校:南开大学中文系所学课程:秘书学、写作、公关实务、谈判学、人际心理学、公共关系、公关语言、应用写作、政治经济学、哲学、外国文化史、档案管理学、中国文化史等。另:其他培训情况自修过许国璋英语一至四册。现正进修行政管理本科学历和英语二学历。且本人有驾驶执照。工作经历*20XX年5月――-20XX年XX公司前台接待在此期间工作认真负责,深受领导和同事的好评*20XX年6月――-至今XX公司办公室秘书负责文档管理工作/文书写作、文件打印等/机票、酒店预订及其他外联工作/协助负责人进行重要日程安排/协调同其他各部门的关系,做好沟通工作/收发来往信件,定购办公用品及其他办公事务个人简介多年的行政工作,使我深深体会到秘书工作的重要性,更喜爱上了这个工作。这是一个需要更多责任心和细心去完成的工作。我使用五笔字型的中文录入速度每分钟100字以上;英语的听、说、读、写能力达到四级水平(目前正在进修行政管理本科学历);较擅于进行社交活动,更有组织各种文艺活动的经验;能够熟练的运用MicrosoftOffice(如:Word、Excel、Exchange、PhotoEditer、Powerpoint、Frontpage、UleadIphotoExpress等)的各种功能进行高效的办公室日常工作。本人工作认真、负责一丝不苟、且具有很强的责任心和进取心。业余爱好爱好广泛,是公司的文艺骨干,性格踏实肯干,工作认真,责任心极强。本人性格温和、谦虚、自律、自信(根据本人情况)。另:最重要的是能力,相信贵公司会觉得我是此职位的合适人选!期盼与您的面谈!##第4篇:资产评估分析专业个人简历基本资料姓名:XXX国籍:中国民族:汉族年龄:22婚姻状况:未婚目前所在:北京户口所在:广东省身高:157cm求职意向人才类型:应聘职位:资产评估/分析工作年限:1求职类型:全职可到职日期:随时月薪要求:元希望工作地区:北京工作经历XX房地产代理有限公司起止年月:16-09公司性质:私营企业所属行业:房地产开发担任职位:策划助理工作描述:工作认真负责,积极主动。离职原因:上学XX房地产开发公司起止年月:16-12公司性质:私营企业所属行业:房地产开发离职原因:只是做兼职志愿者经历XX街道办起止年月:16-09担任职位:志愿者工作描述:认真努力协助居委会搞好创文活动,做好街道保洁,垃圾分类等活动 教育背景毕业院校:北京XX职业技术学院最高学历:大专毕业日期:2016-06所学专业:房地产经营与估价起始年月终止年月学校(机构)所学专业获得证书证书编号-05北京XX职业技术学院房地产经营与估价CAD证书语言能力外语:英语良好粤语水平:一般国语水平:精通工作能力及其他专长积极乐观、自信开朗、热情大方、善于沟通、具有较强的社会交往能力,具有一定的组织和协调能力。做事负责任、好奇喜欢挑战、热爱体育运动。个人自传工作方面:勤奋好学、脚踏实地、积极认真负责、适应力强、吃苦耐劳、学以致用、具有较强的社会交往能力,具有一定的组织和协调能力。学习方面:专业基础扎实,虚心好学,刻苦钻研,在努力提高自身素质学习中,注重理论与实践的结合,敢于挑战和尝试新事物。心理方面:乐观、自信、谦虚、自律、自我调节和控制能力较好,有耐心、细心、个人亲和力较好,勇于创新,敢于迎接新挑战。联系方式联系电话:XXXXXXXXXXX电子邮箱:XXXXXXXXXXX##第5篇:数据分析师个人简历姓名:XXX性别:男年龄:25教育经历:院校:蓝翔技校专业:计算机软件学历:专科主修课程:数据库原理、软件工程获奖情况:连续2年获得校三好学生、二等学习优秀奖学金全国大学生计算机竞赛市二等奖项目经验:2016、12-至今单位:翰威特咨询公司分公司职责:与客户进行电话沟通,详细介绍调研项目和调研流程并回答客户疑问,曾一天接打客户电话100余个;筛选分析调研数据,使用Excel处理超过2万个样本数据,具有丰富的数据处理经验; 翻译2016年翰威特全面薪酬评估研究对85个部门超过1000个职位的工作描述,中文译文达10万字;参与相干公司北京分公司、天宇客货运输服务有限公司(日本通运株式会社在中国的合资公司)的人力资源咨询项目,与客户公司20余名高级管理人员面对面进行访谈; 自我评价:本人性格开朗,思想正直,诚信,稳重。工作认真踏实,责任心强,善于独立思考,分析问题,解决问题。##第6篇:人事主管的个人简历姓名:周XX性别:女民族:汉政治面目:团员学历:大专专业:公关毕业院校:XX大学中文系所学课程:秘书学、写作、公关实务、谈判学、人际心理学、公共关系、公关语言、应用写作、政治经济学、哲学、外国文化史、档案管理学、中国文化史等。另:自修过许国璋英语一至四册。现正进修行政管理本科学历和英语二学历。且本人有驾驶执照。本人具有在国际水准的大型企业中工作四年的实践经验。工作经历*XX――-XX年XX公司前厅接待员以及前台的管理工作,且很受上级主管及同事的好评*XX年――-XX年XX公司人事部员工关系负责人为新员工做入厂培训,制做每日简报,全体员工福利事业的管理与协调,建立的全体员工基本信息库的输入、维护、更改以及查询,按时向上级部门反馈人事部的工作情况管理监督员工的申请程序与各种手续的办理情况组织、筹备、主持各种大型活动 *XX年初XX公司人事部领班监督管理总体员工服务、员工福利委员会的各种活动,负责近五千员工的各种福利事业如:薪资福利、培训等按时向上级汇报整体工作情况并制定工作计划,监督管理人事部与全体员工的沟通情况业余爱好是公司的文艺骨干,曾两次担任年终庆典晚会的主持人、时装表演(是公司时装队的队员,在公司内部进行过数次演出)等、另外还喜欢唱歌、溜冰等。本人性格温和、谦虚、自律、自信。个人在大企业中工作,使我学会了不少学校没有的知识与管理技能。本人使用五笔字型的中文录入速度每分钟80至90个字;英语的听、说、读、写能力达到四级水平(目前正在进修行政管理本科学历);较擅于进行社交活动,更有组织各种文艺活动的经验;能够熟练的运用MicrosoftOffice(如:Word、Excel、Exchange、PhotoEditer、Powerpoint、Frontpage、UleadIphotoExpress等)的各种功能进行高效的办公室日常工作;具有几年的外企工作经验。本人工作认真、负责一丝不苟、且具有很强的责任心和进取心。 联系电话:XXXXXXXXXXXXEmailAddress:XXXXXXXXXXXX
范文五:如何写简历范文如何写简历范文如何写简历范文(参考)个人基本简历简历编号: 姓 名: 更新日期: 国籍: 中国 民族: 汉族 身材: 160 cm 年龄: 21 岁 诚信徽章:目前所在地: 天河区 户口所在地: 阳江 婚姻状况: 未婚 培训认证: 求职意向及工作经历 人才类型: 普通求职 应聘职位: 工作年限: 求职类型: 全职 月薪要求: 43 kg职称: 初级 可到职日期: 随时 希望工作地区: 广州 广州 广州公司名称: 起止年月:2010-02 ~ 2010-10 广东周群星咨询服务有限公司 公司性质: 私营企业所属行业:服务业 个人工作经历: 担任职务: 会计 工作描述: 该公司是咨询服务行业,本人在该公司的职位是会计,主要负责公司全盘账务处理,银行存取款,核发工资。 离职原因:公司名称: 起止年月:2009-01 ~ 2010-01 广州智圆财税咨询有限公司 公司性质: 私营企业所属行业:服务业 担任职务: 会计 该企业是财税咨询,代理记账公司,本人在该公司的职位是会计,主要负责工作有以 下: 工作描述: 一、使用用友软件完成多间企业的全盘账务处理; 二、企业工商年检、购买和代开发票及发票年检等工作; 三、网上报税及帮助企业解决税务问题. 离职原因:教育背景 毕业院校: 暨南大学 最高学历: 大专 所学专业一: 会计 起始年 终止年 学校(机构) 月 受教育培训经历: 9-07 广州市经济贸易学校 2-12 暨南大学 会计 会计 会计上岗证 会计初级证书 月 专 业 获得证书 证书编号 毕业日期:
所学专业二: 会计电算化语言能力 外语: 英语 国语水平: 优秀 一般 粤语水平: 优秀工作能力及其他专长 本人会计专业毕业,熟练掌握专业知识,熟悉国家财税政策及法规、企业成本核算工作,并能 熟练操作用友、金蝶等财务软件。本人对工作认真勤奋,待人热心向上,并有很好的适应能力 及较强的沟通协调能力。详细个人自传 我是一名从广州市财经职业学校会计系毕业的学生。踏实认真,刻苦耐劳是我的天性。而作为 一名财务会计专业的从业者,这恰恰是我工作所需要的。 本人对环境适应力强,工作细心,对财务会计专业投入极大的热情。通过认真刻苦的学习,本 人专业知识扎实,系统清晰地掌握本专业所必需的技能和方法。 由 09 年 1 月至 10 年 1 月, 于广州智圆财税咨询有限公司担任财务会计工作。 主要负责工作有: 一、使用用友软件完成多间企业的全盘账务处理;二、企业工商年检、购买和代开发票及发票 年检等工作;三、网上报税及帮助企业解决税务问题.实际的工作环境及相关的财务工作,都深深锻炼了我的专业知识,使我在运用专业知识应对工作方面由初哥变为专业的从业人员。 10 年 2 月至今 10 年 10 月,于广东周群星咨询服务有限公司担任企业会计工作,主要负责公 司全盘账务处理,银行存取款,核发工资等工作。 知道贵公司是一个有能者居之、不局限个人发展潜能的地方,所以希望能到贵公司工作。我 深信,只要有机会,定能尽我所能,做到最好!为公司为个人做到双赢。个人联系方式 通讯地址: 联系电话: 手 机: 家庭电话: qq号码: 个人主页:电子邮件:
范文六:简历怎么写范文对于很对求职者来说,在制作个人简历时还是有许多困惑的。下面,关于简历该如何写,乔布小编给大家带来点建议。1、仔细检查已经完成的个人简历,切忌出现错别字、语法和标点符号等方面的低级错误。而且可以让其他人阅读这份简历,让他人帮助检查错误。2、最好使用标准A4纸进行打印,并且最好字体统一,重点部分加粗表示。在排版上要追求简洁大方,清晰了然即可。尽量避免整份简历看起来过于花哨。3、简历必须有重点的突出,而重点则是与求职目标工作相关的信息。避免一些无用或无关的信息堆积。4、最好保证能够在30秒内,让浏览简历的HR看到简历所想要突出的重点。5、最好将个人简历篇幅控制在一页纸之内,因为HR并没有那么多时间读完一份冗长的简历。6、尽可能低提供简历中所提到的相关证明和证书,用复印件附在个人简历后面。7、简历中使用的语言一定要积极向上,任何缺乏自信的、消极的语言都会让你的简历增加失败的可能。8、简历必须保证真实性,特别是经历方面。凭空编造或虚构的工作经历,会让HR对你的印象分大打折扣,并且有可能直接造成求职的失败。9、个人简历的整个框架和结构需要严谨,在语句的组织上要条理清晰,让HR感受到求职者良好的思维条理能力。10、在简历中不要以第一人称“我”叙述,而是应该用第三人称来进行写作。11、工作经历应该按照由近及远的时间段进行叙述,这样方便HR能够在短时间了解你的最新情况或最近工作状况。12、可以适当在简历中进行一些创造性的改动,增加可读性,并吸引读者兴趣。13、个人简历中的语言应该言简意赅,简练且具有强说服力。、本文来自 个人简历模板/对于很对求职者来说,在制作个人简历时还是有许多困惑的。下面,关于简历该如何写,乔布小编给大家带来点建议。1、仔细检查已经完成的个人简历,切忌出现错别字、语法和标点符号等方面的低级错误。而且可以让其他人阅读这份简历,让他人帮助检查错误。2、最好使用标准A4纸进行打印,并且最好字体统一,重点部分加粗表示。在排版上要追求简洁大方,清晰了然即可。尽量避免整份简历看起来过于花哨。3、简历必须有重点的突出,而重点则是与求职目标工作相关的信息。避免一些无用或无关的信息堆积。4、最好保证能够在30秒内,让浏览简历的HR看到简历所想要突出的重点。5、最好将个人简历篇幅控制在一页纸之内,因为HR并没有那么多时间读完一份冗长的简历。6、尽可能低提供简历中所提到的相关证明和证书,用复印件附在个人简历后面。7、简历中使用的语言一定要积极向上,任何缺乏自信的、消极的语言都会让你的简历增加失败的可能。8、简历必须保证真实性,特别是经历方面。凭空编造或虚构的工作经历,会让HR对你的印象分大打折扣,并且有可能直接造成求职的失败。9、个人简历的整个框架和结构需要严谨,在语句的组织上要条理清晰,让HR感受到求职者良好的思维条理能力。10、在简历中不要以第一人称“我”叙述,而是应该用第三人称来进行写作。11、工作经历应该按照由近及远的时间段进行叙述,这样方便HR能够在短时间了解你的最新情况或最近工作状况。12、可以适当在简历中进行一些创造性的改动,增加可读性,并吸引读者兴趣。13、个人简历中的语言应该言简意赅,简练且具有强说服力。、本文来自 个人简历模板/
范文七:简历个人评价怎么写_范文简历个人评价怎么写_范文我们认为在写自我评价的时候第一要素是真实,真实重于泰山,一定要从你的客观实际出发,把自己的工作和生活经历作一个客观评价;其次建议大家自我评价要富于真情,写出你的独到之处、特长及性格特点,一定要写出你与别人的与众不同之外在哪里,这样的简历才有助于你的求职获得成功。我们看到的很多简历都是千篇一律的套话,“本人工作积极认真努力,有很强的团队精神,有很强的学习能力”当有一求职者写这样的自我评价时还无妨,但HR天天看的简历多是这样的套话,难免会“审美疲劳了”。写自我评价这一块的时候,我们建议最好的方式就是能与你的工作经历中所举的事例能前后呼应,互相映证,这样的简历,是最有可能给你代来面试机会的。另外,别人帮你写是不现实的事情,只有你自己才是最了解你自己的,别人是写不出你的自我评价的。简历书写的“自我评价”部分遵循以下3条原则:◆实事求是简历的真实性是人事经理一致的要求。在求职者书写“自我评价”时,千万不要有虚假成分,例如夸大自己的能力、优点或工作经验等。经验丰富的HR很容易通过求职者的措辞判断求职者是否中肯而踏实。一旦语句让人感觉到浮夸,HR往往会不露声色地把求职者的简历淘汰出局。◆找到真正的闪光点很多人的自我描述没有重点,或者过于大众化,难以让自己出挑。人事经理往往希望看到你是否有闪光之处,并且这些闪光之处到底和这份工作有无联系。因此,建议在写自我描述之前,仔细罗列自己的工作经历,回忆自己在以前的工作中到底积累了什么样的优势,挑选出自己与其他人的不同之处,以突出自我的优势。以此次刊登的简历为例,该求职者应聘公关关系的职位,从人事经理的角度来看,他希望看到你是否有极强的沟通能力、项目协调能力,以及是否有创意等。但是,这位应聘者只侧重于一个方面,这就比较可惜。同时,如果求职者积累了一定的行业资源,也可以在自我描述中提到这一点,起到画龙点睛的作用。◆语言需要简练职业自我描述的语言风格也是一个值得求职者考虑的问题。有些人喜欢用极感性的话来吸引人事经理的注意,这种做法很可能出奇制胜,但多数情况下是一种冒险。通常来说,语言尽量不要过于口语化,在描述自己的学习能力、团队合作精神等方面用语应严谨、平实,让人事经理在阅读简历时候能够充分感觉你对这份工作的诚恳态度。
范文八:个人简历自我评价写法与范文简历书写的“自我评价”部分遵循以下3条原则:
◆实事求是简历的真实性是人事经理一致的要求。在求职者书写“自我评价”时,千万不要有虚假成分,例如夸大自己的能力、优点或工作经验等。经验丰富的hr很容易通过求职者的措辞判断求职者是否中肯而踏实。一旦语句让人感觉到浮夸,hr往往会不露声色地把求职者的简历淘汰出局。
◆找到真正的闪光点很多人的自我描述没有重点,或者过于大众化,难以让自己出挑。人事经理往往希望看到你是否有闪光之处,并且这些闪光之处到底和这份工作有无联系。因此,建议在写自我描述之前,仔细罗列自己的工作经历,回忆自己在以前的工作中到底积累了什么样的优势,挑选出自己与其他人的不同之处,以突出自我的优势。
以此次刊登的简历为例,该求职者应聘公关关系的职位,从人事经理的角度来看,他希望看到你是否有极强的沟通能力、项目协调能力,以及是否有创意等。但是,这位应聘者只侧重于一个方面,这就比较可惜。
同时,如果求职者积累了一定的行业资源,也可以在自我描述中提到这一点,起到画龙点睛的作用。
◆语言需要简练职业自我描述的语言风格也是一个值得求职者考虑的问题。
有些人喜欢用极感性的话来吸引人事经理的注意,这种做法很可能出奇制胜,但多数情况下是一种冒险。
通常来说,语言尽量不要过于口语化,在描述自己的学习能力、团队合作精神等方面用语应严谨、平实,让人事经理在阅读简历时候能够充分感觉你对这份工作的诚恳态度。
个人简历自我评价范文
姓名:王某某专业:广告学专业本科申请专业:公关关系专员工作经历:20xx年9月至今浙江省某著名传媒公司,担任采编部记者,主要采写该公司节目制作的报道,所写的文章被新浪等各大网站转载,通过实践,掌握了一定的新闻采写技巧。
20xx年9-20xx年8月浙江省某广告有限公司创意部成员,主要参与各品牌的广告策划和创意,并负责品牌文案策划,熟悉了广告的运作流程,培养了扎实的文案写作功底。英语与计算机水平:大一即通过国家英语四级考试大二上学期即通过国家英语六级考试浙江省计算机等级考试一级优秀自我评价:我是一个对理想有着执着追求的人,坚信是金子总会发光。大学毕业后的工作,让我在文案策划方面有了很大的提高,文笔流畅,熟悉传媒工作。为人热情,活泼,大方,英语流利,希望能凭借我的实力加盟贵公司,成为一个企业公关关系人员。希望企业给我一点阳光,我就能给您一片灿烂。
范文九:个人简历中填写自我评价范文我的理念是:在年轻的季节我甘愿吃苦受累,只愿通过自己富有激情、积极主动的努力实现自身价值并在工作中做出最大的贡献: 作为初学者,我具备出色的学习能力并且乐于学习、敢于创新,不断追求卓越; 作为参与者,我具备诚实可信的品格、富有团队合作精神;作为领导者,我具备做事干练、果断的风格,良好的沟通和人际协调能力。受过系统的经济相关专业知识训练,有在多家单位和公司的实习和兼职经历;有很强的忍耐力、意志力和吃苦耐劳的品质,对工作认真负责,积极进取,个性乐观执着,敢于面对困难与挑战。 1、拥有较为全面的专业知识和一定的实践经验,具有较强的沟通和组织能力,为人正直、能吃苦耐劳、爱好广泛,有极强的责任心和集体荣誉感;四年的大学生活造就了我――钢铁航海人!我愿用自己的双手与您共同打造.....美好的未来。 2、本人积极向上,学习刻苦努力,团结同学,热爱集体活动。有较强的责任感,和社会荣辱观。 3、热爱集体,有强烈的集体荣誉感.性格开朗,乐观.并有处理突发事件之能力. 通过对贵公司的了解,感觉贵公司实乃我理想中锻炼自己,完善自己并发挥自己所学的理想场所.在此,我诚挚的请求加入贵公司,希望贵公司能给我机会,我会尽自己所能为公司服务.最后,祝贵公司事业蒸蒸日上. 4、通过对贵公司的一些初步了解,本人很希望能成为贵公司的一员,为公司的发展贡献自己的力量。我自信我的能力和热情能使我为贵公司的建设和发展做出一定的贡献。在此,衷心的祝愿贵公司事业蒸蒸日上! 5、为人正直,责任心强,上级交给的任务能及时很好的完成,有较强的工作能力,善于交际,能正确的处理人事关系,团结人心。非常想加入.....公司,如能有幸进入贵公司,必将努力工作,为公司的发展尽心尽力 b)自我评价要求评价对象依据评价原则,对照评价标准,对自己的工作表现主动作出评价。它是一种比较有效的教师评价制度。
范文十:个人简历中填写自我评价范文我的理念是:在年轻的季节我甘愿吃苦受累,只愿通过自己富有激情、积极主动的努力实现自身价值并在工作中做出最大的贡献:作为初学者,我具备出色的学习能力并且乐于学习、敢于创新,不断追求卓越;作为参与者,我具备诚实可信的品格、富有团队合作精神;作为领导者,我具备做事干练、果断的风格,良好的沟通和人际协调能力。受过系统的经济相关专业知识训练,有在多家单位和公司的实习和兼职经历;有很强的忍耐力、意志力和吃苦耐劳的品质,对工作认真负责,积极进取,个性乐观执着,敢于面对困难与挑战。1、拥有较为全面的专业知识和一定的实践经验,具有较强的沟通和组织能力,为人正直、能吃苦耐劳、爱好广泛,有极强的责任心和集体荣誉感;四年的大学生活造就了我钢铁航海人!我愿用自己的双手与您共同打造.....美好的未来。2、本人积极向上,学习刻苦努力,团结同学,热爱集体活动。有较强的责任感,和社会荣辱观。3、热爱集体,有强烈的集体荣誉感.性格开朗,乐观.并有处理突发事件之能力.通过对贵公司的了解,感觉贵公司实乃我理想中锻炼自己,完善自己并发挥自己所学的理想场所.在此,我诚挚的请求加入贵公司,希望贵公司能给我机会,我会尽自己所能为公司服务.最后,祝贵公司事业蒸蒸日上.4、通过对贵公司的一些初步了解,本人很希望能成为贵公司的一员,为公司的发展贡献自己的力量。我自信我的能力和热情能使我为贵公司的建设和发展做出一定的贡献。在此,衷心的祝愿贵公司事业蒸蒸日上!5、为人正直,责任心强,上级交给的任务能及时很好的完成,有较强的工作能力,善于交际,能正确的处理人事关系,团结人心。非常想加入.....公司,如能有幸进入贵公司,必将努力工作,为公司的发展尽心尽力b)自我评价要求评价对象依据评价原则,对照评价标准,对自己的工作表现主动作出评价。它是一种比较有效的教师评价制度。 /gongwen/html/ruhexiegerenjian_45915.html

我要回帖

更多关于 c testlog.writeline 的文章

随机推荐