物业服务有限公司 服务用英语怎么说说

你现在的位置 : &
英语口语900句:物业服务
  物业服务
  Our apartment management service is good.
  The apartment management service is not good.
  Their charge is too high.
  Could you send someone to repair it?
  Could you work out a solution as soon as possible?
  I really appreciate your help.
  I'm here to talk with you on behalf of the residents of this community.
  I have complaints.
  Nobody collects the garbage.
  W: Are you the manager of apartment management service?
  M: Yes, I am. Can I help you?
  W: I&m here to see you on behalf of the dwellers in the apartment. The heating system in the apartment doesn&t work yet. Last time you promised you would fix it in two days. But two weeks have passed. We are freezing.
  M: Oh. I&m sorry for that. This time I assure you we&ll fix it before Christmas.
  W: What? That&s another week to go!
  给物业打电话
  Hello, is this the apartment management?
  Can I help you?
  Yes, this is a tenant of apartment ten. I guess my kitchen sink is clogging up again. And so is the bathtub.
  Alright. I'll send someone over tomorrow.
  Um, I'd really appreciate it if you'd send someone over to fix it today. It's really a bother. I can't cook or take a shower.
  Fine. I'll be up in a few minutes.
  Thanks. I appreciate it.
  差劲的物业服务
  Why is there no water coming out when you turn on the faulcet?
  Not even a single drop?
  Well, it's just drip drip drip. But that's not water.
  I don't know. Since yesterday morning, the water pressure has dropped to a little more than a drip.
  Did you call the apartment management yet?
  Yeah, I called and they said they'd send someone over.
  How long ago did you do that?
  It was 36 hours ago.
  That's outrageous! I just don't understand why they're not on top of this.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐大家都在搜:
扫描二维码安装搜房网房天下APP
手机浏览器访问搜房网房天下
> > 问题详情
各位大侠蔚蓝海岸物业管理有限公司用英文如何翻译………………
浏览次数:0
回答被采纳后将共获得20
小伙伴们还在答题的路上,先看看下面这些内容吧~
海南省海口市中级人民法院民事判决书(2006)海中法民一终字第95号上诉人(原审被告)海南成信物业管理有限公司。住所地海口市海秀大道116号成信景苑锦秀阁。法定代表人吴保庭,经理。委托代理人黄忠、许文刚,海南法立信律师事务所律师。被上诉人(原审原告)颜振利,男... []
浏览量:66
位提问人正在寻找答案
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
没有搜房通行证,
ask:9,asku:1,askr:202,askz:16,askzx0:186,ask0:0,RedisW:0askR:2,askD:418 mz:nohit,askU:0,askT:0askA:422
Copyright &
北京拓世宏业科技发展有限公司
Beijing Tuo Shi Hong Ye Science&Technology Development Co.,Ltd 版权所有
客服电话: 400-850-8888 违法信息举报邮箱:物业管理员 的翻译是:Property management 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
物业管理员
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Property Manager
Property management
Property Administrator
Property manager
相关内容&a惊险的 Thrilling & a继任者 正在翻译,请等待... & a亚信联创科技研发中心的学习型组织能力主要应该包含:团队成员拥有共同愿景、组织的学习能力、组织创造知识的能力和管理创新能力。 The Asian letter association creates the technical research and development center study organization ability mainly to be supposed to include: The team members have the common prospect, organization's learning capability, the organization create the knowledge ability and management innovation abili & aYour courage will reward you 您的勇气将奖励您 & aThe English teacher often asks the students reading the text loudly. 英语老师经常要求大声地读文本的学生。 & a贵宾通行证VIP pass Distinguished guest pass & a那里还有舒适的阳光 那里还有舒适的阳光 & a是否有标明 Whether has the mark & a选择需要解冻的记录,然后按绿色的旗子。 The choice needs to defrost record, then according to green flag. & aYes, but just A
LITTLE 是,但一点 & amemories of
you slantize memories of you slantize & asplit by size 分裂由大小 & a托运前请把姓名标签系在每件行李上 Front consigns for shipment please the name label is on each baggage & a陈祝发现观看京剧很有趣 Chen Zhu discovered the onlooking Peking opera is very interesting & aEldest sister,my English is poor,l wrote to you borrow is a tool,you letters from which lborrowed tools. 最老的姐妹,我的英国穷, l给您写了借用是工具,您从的信件lborrowed工具。 & a你给不了的幸福 You could not give happiness & a通过望远镜 Through telescope & aI need change myself. 我需要变动。 & a茶叶的被偶然发明的 The tea is accidentally invented & aLoveness,That's almost more than what one can see ! Loveness,那是几乎更多比什么你能看! & a我平时是负责Maple and LICC 的验货工作 I usually am am responsible for Maple and LICC inspect goods the work & athanks to give me
the container no. & seal no asap 给我容器没有的感谢。 &尽快密封没有 & aEclipse Babel Project 蚀巴比伦项目 & a深圳市宝安区沙井新桥北环路洋仔二路西古氏厂房 Shenzhen valuable An Qusha north well new bridge ring circuit ocean whelp two group west ancient workshops & ahave some paper 有一些纸 & a永远的记忆,永远记在心里 The forever memory, forever bears in mind & a我们的测试人员还没测试 Our test personnel has not tested & a我对于他的离职深感遗憾 I leave job the deeply feeling regret regarding him & abest summarizes the author's main point? 最好总结作者的要点? & aTake a deep breath and don't look back 正在翻译,请等待... & a9:00睡觉 9:00 sleeps & a雨的印记 Rain mark & aarc de triomphe 凯旋门 & a我参加了器乐演奏和诗朗诵项目 正在翻译,请等待... & a上海大唐移动通信设备有限公司 Shanghai Datang Mobile communication Equipment Limited company & athis is girl in the young 正在翻译,请等待... & a1月11日上午12点 On January 11 in the morning 12 o'clock & a可不可以结婚
就看你们的了? Could marry looks at you? & asave.and.exit save.and.exit & a我不知道你的意思。 I do not know your meaning. & a每当和兄聊到日本,就会想到你们 兄弟との雑談日本があなたについて、考えることができる時はいつでも & aodourless fish oil 1000 无气味的鱼油1000年 & a我知道你的脾气 I know your temperament & a这些是我们的重要的客户 These are our important customers & a我可以,给你永远的幸福快乐 相信莪 I may, for you the forever happiness joyful trust e & aAdults-Take 2 capsules a day with a meal,or as professionally prescribed. 成人采取2个胶囊每天与膳食或者如专业地被规定。 & ai cant wait to spend the cest of my life with you 我倾斜等待花费cest我的生活与您 & aso happy, because of you. 很愉快,由于您。 & a平均每天切换5次生产线 正在翻译,请等待... & aso is this all i've been waiting for waiting for 如此是等待等待的这所有i've & ai am a big big girl 我是一个大大女孩 & aGiven under my hand at nay pyi taw this fifth day of April two thousand and six. 给出在我的手之下在反对pyi taw这第五天4月二千日和六日。 & ayou are pig no 您是猪没有 & a你想什么时候来都可以 When do you want to come all to be possible & a物业管理员 Property manager &物业公司用英语怎么说
沪江词库精选物业公司用英语怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: property management company
Communicate and coordinate with the property management company of the office building on behalf of the Company.
代表公司与办公楼的物业管理公司沟通、协调。
英文翻译推荐
lustrously
gripe about
2017物业公司英文怎么写由沪江网提供。楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  据我所知,就是房地产管理公司:  而物业就是   realty    那么我们可以推断出,比如“阳光物业”就是 SunShine Real Estate    物业公司的翻译我没有把握,但是我有把握的是,我不会误导各位。
  Brian (Shanghai) Real Estate  real estate C&S 是一家在国内外有着多年物业代理经验的专业房地产服务公司。Brian (Shanghai)专业从事上海及周边高档公寓,酒店式公寓, 别墅,老洋房,办公楼和土地等物业的租赁二手房买卖咨询服务,公司长期代理各种涉外物业数百座,范围遍及...   / 17K
- 百度快照
  property corporation
  it's called Body Corporate in NZ
  我在跟外国公司签定的房屋租赁合同中,他们把"物业公司"翻译为:property management company
  property corporation  
  actually i do think &Real Estate& is the meaning of &房产,房地产&.
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)

我要回帖

更多关于 物业管理英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐