夜班去车间班组长岗位职责,感觉身体不舒服头晕,我说组长今天能不加班吗四点可以下班吗,他说你今天下班了明天不用来了

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
他正在办公室加班 英语怎么说1 他正在办公室加班 2 我今天晚上,要上夜班3 我还有很多工作没做完,今晚可能要加班了4 明天你休息吗?我想请你去电影院看电影.英语翻译.
Bug魔丶307
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
He is working over time in the office.I will go to the night shift tonight.I still have much work left,so maybe&I have to work overtime tonight.Are you free tomorrow?I'd like to invite you to see a film.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He is Office overtime&&2.Tonight,&to&work&the&graveyard&shift&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbs...
He is working over time in the office.I will go to the night shift tonight.I still have much work left, so maybe&I have to work overtime tonight.Are you free tomorrow? I'd like to invite you to see a film.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
他正在办公室加班 英语怎么说1 他正在办公室加班 2 我今天晚上,要上夜班3 我还有很多工作没做完,今晚可能要加班了4 明天你休息吗?我想请你去电影院看电影.英语翻译.
血刺节奏lY嗩
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
He is working over time in the office.I will go to the night shift tonight.I still have much work left,so maybe&I have to work overtime tonight.Are you free tomorrow?I'd like to invite you to see a film.
为您推荐:
He is Office overtime&&2.Tonight,&to&work&the&graveyard&shift&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbs...
He is working over time in the office.I will go to the night shift tonight.I still have much work left, so maybe&I have to work overtime tonight.Are you free tomorrow? I'd like to invite you to see a film.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 车间班组长任命书 的文章

随机推荐