大家 养成了积极的良好工作态度的养成 日语怎么说

始终保持积极、热情的工作态度。 的翻译是:Always maintain a positive, enthusiastic attitude. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
始终保持积极、热情的工作态度。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Always maintain a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
always maintain a positive, enthusiastic attitude toward work.
Throughout maintains positively, the warm work manner.
相关内容&aimpossibilities 不可能的事 & aP会K吗 P meets K & athe questions which they asked on both these subjiects were almost invariably those to which i unable to suggest a satisfactory answer 他们在这两subjiects问的问题几乎不变地是那些i无法建议一个令人满意的答复 & aBlack夫妇将会来班里与学生座谈,美籍教师Black Mr. and Mrs. Black will be able to come in the class to discuss with the student, American nationality teacher Black & a我们希望您能够当评委。 We hoped you can work as appraisal committee. & achoose lnstall location choose lnstall location & a269影视 269 film and television & acorrector for 纠正者为 & a这是您的笔记本在失物招领处盒 This is your notebook advertises lost property place the box in the lost object & a学习是第一任务 The study is the first duty & aTo a low-key life, doing things with great concentration 到低调生活,做事以巨大集中 & aa teacher tailored for you is better than in a training class 您有自由定价 & aYes my friend told her but my family name is not
chan 是我的朋友告诉了她,但是我家名字不chan & a本文以青岛海尔股份有限公司为例 This article take Qingdao Haire Limited liability company as the example & awith all of our hearts, all of our minds, all of our souls, and with all of our strength 与所有我们的心脏,所有我们的头脑,所有我们的灵魂和与所有我们的力量 & a她压力过大 正在翻译,请等待...
& a2-chloroaniline 2-chloroaniline & a腿臂 Leg arm & a你到这儿很久了吗? You to here very long? & aSee through love also see through you 也把爱进行下去把您进行下去 & aenable 3D home 使能3D家 & a开第一次家长会 Holds the first parents' meeting & a桥架敷设 Bridge placing & a电池是好的,但是电池的外观不太好 The battery is good, but battery outward appearance not too good & aIn all the discussion and debate over ... , one important fact is generally overlooked 在所有讨论和辩论中在…,一个重要事实一般被忽略 & a恨自己啊 自己不珍惜自己 别人更不会珍惜你 Hates oneself own not to treasure oneself others not to be able to treasure you & a妇女之家 Family of the woman & aelevator switch 电梯开关 & a不仅严重降低了学生的学习和科研的效率, Only seriously reduced student's study and the scientific research efficiency, & aMagic B 魔术B & a女士们,先生们,朋友们,大家早上好1 Ladies, gentlemen, friends, everybody early morning good 1 & a大萌 Large 萌 & aOn the number of 4-contractible edges in 4-connected 在4-contractible边缘的数量在4连接 & a面试时间安排在下周怎么样? Interviewing time arrangement in next week how? & aXIA YI XIAN YE MAO YU LE CO.,LTD. 夏伊县YE毛? YU LE CO.,有限公司。 & a在找实习。 Is looking for the practice. & aCompany Details 公司细节 & athe doom of Zimbabwe 津巴布韦的死命 & a还请大家见谅 Also invites everybody excuse me & a我快毕业了,很迷茫。 I have graduated quickly, very confused. & a你必须成功,别无选择! 正在翻译,请等待...
& a安全环保法规及制度 Security environmental protection laws and regulations and system & aYes that's fine...not sure what item you're referring to tho...also have my turkeys been shipped out with the rest of my orders? Did you read my last email about letting me keep the wrong ones as well as the new ones instead of a refund? Let me know what you think and I hope my turkeys are already on their way! 是那优良是…不肯定的什么项目您提到tho…我的火鸡也运输了以其余我的顺序? 您是否读了我的前电子邮件关于让我保留错误部分并且新的而不是退款? 告诉我什么您认为,并且我希望我的火鸡已经在他们的途中! & a联轴器胶块 Shaft coupling slab rubber & a我要养乌龟~ I must raise turtle ~ & a2. If issue comes back at any point, REOPEN THE SCAR! 2. 如果问题回来在任何点,再开SCAR! & alead mercury cadmium analysis 主角水银镉分析 & aProtecting the environment is every citizen's responsibility 保护环境是每个公民的责任 & aProvision of a detailed quality test protocol in full compliance with Loedige standard 一个详细的质量测试协议的供应在完全服从与Loedige标准 & aI discovered you soak frequently in the century good reason, the message you pays no attention for you, I thought does not have the meaning very much.I do not accept the surmounting tradition agent either have the man or the boy who the depth loves the history experience.Wishes your good luck! 我发现您在世纪充足的理由,您不给予注意您的消息频繁地浸泡,我认为非常没有意思。我不接受战胜的传统代理有人或深度爱历史经验的男孩。祝愿您的好运! & aytbehandling efter & a平凉市人民医院 Even cool municipal peoples' hospital & a碰损、破碎险。 Bumps damages, the risk of breakage. & a你在担心什么 You are worrying any & abrowse site 浏览站点 & aWebsite Currently Unavailable podcast是富有的媒介 & a始终保持积极、热情的工作态度。 Throughout maintains positively, the warm work manner. &当前位置: &
求翻译:同时这份工作也让我养成了严谨、认真的工作态度是什么意思?
同时这份工作也让我养成了严谨、认真的工作态度
问题补充:
[object Object]
While this work has also let me develop a strict, serious working attitude
Simultaneously this work also let me foster rigorously, the earnest work manner
At the same time this job also let me develop rigorous and serious working attitude
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!日语每日一句:积极做事的心态,源于不断地去发现。_新沪江日语网_日语学习门户
分类学习站点
日语每日一句:积极做事的心态,源于不断地去发现。
やる気 の源は、 発見し 続けること。积极做事的心态,源于不断地去发现。语言点:注释:源(みなもと):发源地;起源相关热点:
加载更多评论
喜欢日本动漫的海外宅受歧视?!
扎心:你是不是手机中毒者?
日本酒器:「徳利」和「お銚子」
那些常见又好听的日文名字(女生篇)
阅读排行榜
沪江日语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:同时这份工作也让我养成了严谨、认真的工作态度 的翻译是:At the same time this job also let me develop rigorous and serious working attitude 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
同时这份工作也让我养成了严谨、认真的工作态度
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
At the same time this job also let me develop rigorous and serious working attitude
While this work has also let me develop a strict, serious working attitude
Simultaneously this work also let me foster rigorously, the earnest work manner
相关内容&a不管你从事什么工作,电脑都是很实用的一门课程 No matter you are engaged in any work, the computer all is a very practical curriculum & aThe marketing concept aimed at what marketers should do in marketing and customer needs, wants and demands. About the marketing concept, it is a method that focusing on promotion. We will advertise through media and choose locations to do promotion in order to excite customers’ purchase desire, besides that, the skilfu 营销概念瞄准了什么去市场的人在行销应该做,并且顾客需要,要并且要求。 关于营销概念,它是一个方法那集中于促进。 我们通过媒介将做广告,并且选择地点做促进为了激发顾客’应该使用购买欲望,除那以外,熟练的推销员,然后销售产品对消费者通过使用进取的销售的技术。 & a就是这么烦 Is such bothersome & ae tAlthough again sweet candy, also has a bitter day. 再e tAlthough甜糖果,也有一苦涩天。 & a他的话我一句也不信 正在翻译,请等待... & aCAPITAL FEDERAL 联邦资本 & aDeep thoughts 正在翻译,请等待... & a我一直在 I continuously in & aIn late September it filed a charge of sedition against the editor and pub- lisher of a leading newspaper, The News, for printing a poem critical of the government's handling of the cooperatives scandal in Punjab 在九月下旬它提出了煽动叛乱控告反对一张主导的报纸的编辑和客栈lisher,新闻,为打印诗重要政府的处理合作社丑闻在旁遮普邦 & aldrometro ldrometro & a请勿将易然物品放置在本机旁边 Veuillez ne pas être facile cependant les marchandises pour étendre de c?té tout près le cet avion & aI know it's all my fault. I'll never break your heart again. Please forgive me 我知道它是所有我的缺点。 我再不会伤您的心。 请原谅我 & acaves into license demand 洞到执照需求里 & aThis
red. 这件毛线衣是红色的。 & aAt the end of 2009 we saw Three Idiots as the biggest release of Indian film industry. The film was a commercial success and was praised by critics as well. The film based on the life of three college students went on to break several records at the Box Office in India and overseas for a Hindi film. The major reason fo
& a我的爸爸经常陪我打乒乓球 正在翻译,请等待...
& a听音乐使我很容易忘掉不开心的事 Listens to music to cause me very easily to forget the unhappy matter & a相思无用,思恋成灰。 Lovesickness is useless, thinks of fondly Cheng Hui. & apeople migrated from rural areas(due to the mechanisation in farming) to urban areas where there was employment in the new factories 人们从乡区移居(由于机械化在种田)到市区,有就业在新的工厂 & ai believe we can 我相信我们能 & a没有显著的鼓泡结构出现 Not remarkable bubble structure appearance & a哪个没心没肺的人,没有一段为了某人掏心掏肺的曾经。 Which mindless person, not a section in order to somebody pulled out the lung from the heart once. & aBrian O'Conner has left LA due to his illegal actions from the first movie and now soars the streets of Miami making money here and there by street racing. Watched by Customs Agent Monica Fuentes, Brian is caught by the police and is given a deal by Agent Markham and Bilkins to go undercover and try to bring down drug
& a那些年的女孩祝福你们 These year girl prays for heavenly blessing you & a新建的用于4#炉的碎玻璃处理单元占用了原来的道路,这使得区域Z没有足够的空间用于铲车的工作 Newly built used in the 4# stove the glass fragments processing unit taking the original path, this caused the region Z enough space not to use in the mechanical shovel the work & a因为我在今年刚刚得到升职,所以在工作中需要学习更多的工作经验和知识,去更好的完成ME的工作。 Because I just obtained in this year am promoted, therefore needed to study the more work experience and the knowledge in the work, went to complete ME well the work. & a父母是天下最爱我们的人,同时也是爱我们爱得最无私的人。想必这个道理很多人都知道,但真正去深入体谅父母艰辛的儿女也许不多。
& a他于日与孟逸先小姐结婚 He marries in May 20, 2009 and Miss Meng Yixian & a常常受到高原下沉冷气流与盆地暖湿气流交互影响 Receives the plateau submersion cooling blast and the basin warm and humid airstreams interaction frequently & a(detroit cieveiand and buffalo being the biggest sweetest day cities) 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAdhere to,othenvise all the waste all the previous efforts 遵守对, othenvise所有废物所有早先努力 & acorel burn.now lenove edition corel burn.now lenove编辑 & a根据你的尺寸帮你排列 Helps you according to yours size to arrange & a一段难忘的爱情 A section of unforgettable love & a虽然我没能给你带来什么,能我想你知道我爱你是真心的 Although I have not been able to bring any to you, can I think you knew I love you am the sincerity & a你们是一群疯子 You are group of lunatics & aSomeone offered $300 to the bike 某人提供了$300为自行车 & aAt Stern you will find innovative programs, a strong international focus, a renowned faculty, state-of-the-art facilities, the New York City "classrooms" at your doorstep, and a legacy of extraordinarily talented and accomplished alumni. A charter member of the American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business, Stern At Stern you will find innovative programs, a strong international focus, a renowned faculty, state-of-the-art facilities, the New York City “classrooms” at your doorstep, and a legacy of extraordinarily talented and accomplished alumni. A charter member of the American Assembly of Collegiate School & a采取的教学反思 Adopts teaching reconsidering & a2 times you can't find failure reason? 2次您不可能发现失败原因? & a暑假我和我的同学一起旅游泰山。泰山石山东最高的山。 Summer vacation I and my schoolmate travels together Taishan.Stone of mt.taishan Shandong highest mountain. & awhat are the basic concepts relating to the direcyion function? 什么是基本概念与direcyion作用相关? & aPcckets everywhere with 3G information is split into separate but
related packets before being transmitted and recollected at the puzzle represents is divided into pieces at the manufacturing factory
to the end user,the pieces get mixed up.When the recipient empties the bag with all the pieces, they are recollected t 到处Pcckets以3G信息被分裂成分开,但相关小包在被传送和被回忆在难题之前代表被划分成片断在制造业工厂对终端用户,片断得到混合。当接收者倒空袋子与所有片断时,他们被回忆形成原始的图象。 & a网络商店没有任何时间限制。 Network store not any time limit. & ashe says she mostly spends her playtime alone 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI just received a call from crew, and I have arranged transport to pick up crew from hotel to airport accordingly. Evening I am called the driver to deliver you to return to the hotel & a全国高中生数学竞赛省级二等奖 National high-school pupil mathematics competition provincial level second prize & awhy are you drinking too much untill you lose your temper! 为什么是喝太多的您,直到您丢失您的脾气! & a商品信息描述不清。
& aBut tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I can't chat 但我明天和后天不能聊天 & apiece of chalk. 粉笔。 & a自从实施独生子女政策之后,中国少生了3到4亿人。如果在中国现有人口基数上再加上3到4亿,中国现在会是什么状况?中国目前的人口基数如此之大,即使政策稍微放松一点,产生的“人口包袱”也将会大得惊人。中国如今的教育、就业、医疗等一系列的社会问题,几乎都与人口过多有着或多或少的联系。从另一个角度讲,放松独生子女政策,家庭对每个小孩的投入必将下降,这不利于人口素质的提高,也不利于经济的可持续发展。 Since implements the only child policy, China has little lived 3 to 400,000,000 people.If adds on 3 again on the China existing population base to 400,000,000, what condition now China can be? Chinese at present population base so big, even if the policy relaxes slightly, will produce “the populatio & a我们大家有什么活动吗 Our everybody has any activity & a当你我述说你的苦衷 When your I recount your difficulties & aNice to me to. Nice to me to too. 好对我。 好对我对也是。 & a同时这份工作也让我养成了严谨、认真的工作态度 Simultaneously this work also let me foster rigorously, the earnest work manner &昆山开发区
公司性质:私营.民营企业 | 公司规模:50~200人 |
学历要求:不限 | 招聘人数:若干
1、日语翻译,与客户商务交流,业内技术资料翻译,公司购买社保,工作餐,差补,提供学习机会
2、日语二级以上,具备日语听、说、读、写能力,有塑胶模具技术资料翻译经验者优先;
3、能够服从上级安排,做事严谨有耐心;
4、一年 ...
公司性质: | 公司规模:200~500人 |
学历要求:不限 | 招聘人数:1
1.日常翻译(与日方部长直接交流)
2.跟日本总公司邮件、lync电话联络。
3.技术资料翻译
4.熟悉erp系统者优先录取