护士一分钟精彩面试稿面试英文自我介绍怎么做才精彩

> 英语面试一分钟自我介绍
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
英语面试一分钟自我介绍
&&  一  Good morning, my name is CNrencai, you can also call meSweety.I am 25 years old and I'm from Jiangxi Province. After graduating from Jiangxi Management of Economy Cadre Institute, the trade economical specialty since 2001, I started to work. So now I have already had more than 6years' working experience.  The knowledge I have learned in college and the 6year's working lead me to a person with strong responsiblity and high working efficiency. besides, i am ambicious and flexible. I am not only able to finish the task alone but also to cooperate with other people very well which requires good ablity of communication.  Even though, my job in the past six years didn't require English skills that much, I am always very interested in it. What's more, I never stop learning English in my spare time. In my opinion, people improve in the process of work, they also learn from the job.I am a quick learner. So I am totally confident that I can do this job very well. I will try my best to take the responsibilty and do everything as good as I can. Please trust my loyalty and effort, you won't be let down.  Thank you very much for interviewing me.  二  Good afternoon and nice to see you at this sunny afternoon.  I am very glad to be here for interview.  My name is CNrencai . I come from DLUFL and my major is english special lised in business.  Computer, books, films and climbing moutains are my favourite.  I have been a class president for nearly 4 years, and I also have been an interpreter at Dalian Garment Fair for twice.  I think all these exprience and my responsibility, creating thinking and passion would make me qualify for this job.  And what&s more, my laptop computer is HP, so I have a better way to recgonize HP.  I believe that it would be a challenge and a chance for me to be a HP man.  That&s all ,Thank you so much!&&
相关文章:
最新医院招聘
按地区查看招聘
经营性网站
公安信息网
络安全监察
微信公众号扫一扫,找工作
微信扫一扫
招聘、求职去微信上咨询客服简单一分钟自我介绍英文5篇
简单一分钟自我介绍英文5篇
学习啦【面试自我介绍】 编辑:春燕
  以下是学习啦小编整理的关于简单英文5篇,供参考!
  简单一分钟自我介绍英文篇一
  My name is Li Yang.I graduated from Lanzhou University and majored Mechanical Engineering.
  I was once a poor student of English,and it was my biggest headache and trouble-maker.I got sick and tired of learning boring grammar rules and lifeless words.
简单一分钟自我介绍英文
  But through hard work in practicing speaking English and breaking away from the traditional grammar games,I found myself a totally different and exciting new world.Not only did I pass Band four and Band six College English Exams very easily with high marks,but importantly,I began to use English.
  Finally,I developed a new Language Cracking System myself,I began to teach German not long after I started to learn this terribly difficult language in my own way.It was a miracle but I made it.To speak
  简单一分钟自我介绍英文篇二
  Hello everybody.My name is (Lily) .Im (twenty )years old. I live in (beijing)。I very love English. I read English every day. I yell English every day, My favorite sports are tennis and swimming.
  I play tennis all the time since I'm a child. My father is a doctor and my mother is a teacher. We are all interested in English. My parents want me to be an English thacher when I graduate. I hope we can be friends.let's help each other from now.
  简单一分钟自我介绍英文篇三
  My name is XX .21years old. Graduated from XX school. My hobbies, such as reading extensively, dancing, singing, etc. I think English is very useful to us, because the world many people speak English, if I can speak good English, I can talk with them and with their friends.
  So I hope to have the chance to exercise myself. In my home, my father has three people in the catering company work, my mother is a housewife, I sometimes very outgoing personality sometimes love quiet, I believe I can do this job. Glad to meet you can today.
  I hope you can give me this opportunity, thank you
  简单一分钟自我介绍英文篇四
  Everybody is good, I was young in the! Very glad to come to your company for an interview today!
  I am 26 years old this year, graduated from the Hunan Vocational College of Engineering Department of information engineering, School of information management professionals! Graduated in 2007 to now almost 5 years, I used to be a programmer, network maintenance, testing and so on work! I hope your company can give me a chance! Thank you.
  简单一分钟自我介绍英文篇五
  My name is __________ . I am from ______________ . There are _______________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. He is a computer engineer. My mother works in a international trade company. She is also a busy woman. I have a older sister and a younger brother. My sister is a junior in National Taiwan University. She majors in English. My brother is an elementary school student. He is 8 years old.
  Because of my father, I love surfing the Internet very much. I play the on-line game for about 2 hours every day. I wish I could be a computer program designer in the future. And that is why I am applying for the electronics program in your school.
本文已影响 人
[简单一分钟自我介绍英文5篇]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
4507人看了觉得好
6975人看了觉得好
21173人看了觉得好
【面试自我介绍】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有2015最新1分钟英文自我介绍面试精选1篇Good afternoon .I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you .First of all ,my english name is and my chinese name is If you are going to have a job interview ,you must say much things which can show your willness to this job ,such as ,it is my long cherished dream to be and I am eager to get an opportunity to do and then give some examples which can give evidence to .then you can say something about your hobbies .and it is best that the hobbies have something to do with the job.I hope you will give them a wonderful speech .Good luck to you !In my spare time, I like to do anything relating to English such as listening to English songs, watching English movies or TV programs, or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes. I used to go abroad for a short- term English study. During that time, I learned a lot of daily life English and saw a lot of different things.I think language is very interesting. I could express one substance by using different sounds. So I wish I could study and read more English literatures and enlarge my knowledge.Sir or madam,Thank you!2015最新1分钟英文自我介绍面试精选2篇这个是一个硕士生的英文自我介绍,简短简练Now I will briefly introduce myself, I am 21 years old, born in Heilongjiang Province, northeast of China, I curruently senior students in Beijing are mainly two uni.my packaging engineering.and I received my bachelor's degree, I graduated june.in the past four years, I spent most of my time to learn, I have been through CET4 / 6, so as to alleviate.I have a basic knowledge of the packaging and publication in the theory and practice.免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关自我介绍:
48小时热门

我要回帖

更多关于 面试自我介绍一分钟 的文章

随机推荐