个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Tom sits beside me.改为同义句.Tom sits_____ _____me.The boy came back finally.改为同义句The boy came back____ ______.The each feel tired after a long walk.改为同义句翻译我希望一切进展顺利.千里之行始于足下、翻译,除了今天以外,我哪天都有空
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
next to at last Everyone feels tired after a long walk I hope everything goes well A journey of a thousand miles begins with single step翻译,除了今天以外,我哪天都有空I will be free except today
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码给我一个舞台,你就能看到更精彩的表演翻译为英语
问题描述:
给我一个舞台,你就能看到更精彩的表演翻译为英语
问题解答:
provide me with a satge and you can watch a more wonderful show.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
理想有多大,希望就有多大.给我一个希望,我会为大家演绎出希望的精彩.只是缺一个舞台.
中国古代有很多这样的诗句的,既然楼主要的是名言和成语,那我就不能长篇大论了:比如:“怀才不遇”,“天妒英才”,《论语.子路篇》:子曰:“苟有用我者,期月而已也,三年有成.”李白《将进酒》:“天生我才必有用,千金散尽还复来”;陆游《书愤》:“塞上长城空自许,镜中衰鬓已先斑”;苏轼《沁园春》:“有笔头千字,胸中万卷,致君尧
All I need is a stage, which I can perform my best.
Give me a stage,
give me a chance, you have a look. Please support me, I will work like flowers bright, like applause as loud, I will use
If you give me a stage,I will return you a splendid scene.
My room is a white bed and two blue chest
to be a good youth like...
用卡西欧的吧我现在用的是这个,带发音的,里面包含的内容也挺多比较薄,适合携带
I love my family,because I have a happy family.My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.Helikes playing basketball.What’s my mother
翻译译文During the Spring Festival of a night I was home watching TV in the living room求采纳
I have a dream that one day I can marry you.套用了Marting Luther King《I have a dream》中的句式 这个表达方式应该是最简洁和正确的.
1. I practice more and more.2. Tim is taller than me.3. She is one of the best students in our class.4. Orange is one of my favorite fruit(s).5. A tiger is more
The competitiveness of a commercial bank largely lies in how much it understands its clients.The scale of the financial market in a region is relatively fixed,
广东省深圳市龙岗区布吉镇广场路1号诚信华庭2栋10A【Room 10A, Building 2, Chengxin Huating, No.1, Guangchang Road, Buji Town, Longgang District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong】中文地址翻译,名称之类的,全部
//哥们.我很辛苦#includeint main(){ cin>>n; switch(n){case 0: cout
true man--zoom这个够直接了吧
每个人的心中都有一个大千世界,梦想是通往彼方的无尽桥梁.There is a big world in everone's heart,and the dream is the endless bridge which leads to the other side.There is a big world in ev
If you can tell me the total amount/quantity and dementions of this order,I believe you can get a better quotation after the discussion between A and B.补充:we wi
也许感兴趣的知识扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
doing的几个同义句?我记得老师说有三、四个希望能全面些~
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
这句句子不对的
what's up?(熟人打招呼)how are you?(标准的)how is everything (going on) with you?(客套一点的)how have you been recently?(生活化的)
how do you do
是what are you doing 吧~要不然就是你们老师出问题了~不可能有how are you doing的初中生都晓得这句话是错的
在国外基本上说的比较多的就是how are you? how is it going? How are you doing? 当然也是对的 我老师一见我就这句How do you do? 和 what are you doing?就纯粹是扯淡了 小学英语都知道是错的美国人说what's up的极多
how are you goinghow do you do还有,跟楼上的说一下,问题是正确的,有这种说法,不是错的
how is going on?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码我希望你的梦想将在将来某一天实现.I hope your dream will come true . 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
4. 我希望你的梦想将在将来某一天实现。I hope your dream will come true&& && &&& && & .
4. one&day
题目来源: &
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
1. 一位报社记者 &&&&&&
1. Let's make an apple milk shake. (改为同义句)&& & && & &making an apple milk shake?
( & ) 5. I hope your dream will && && &.&&&A. come true&&&B. come out&&&C. come in&&&D. come on
2. I think our class&&&&&& (win) the next basketball game.
4. A robot will tell the students the meanings of words. (对画线部分提问)&&& && &&& && &will tell the students the meanings of words?
4. 把……放进…… &&&&&&
1. Don't & & &(倾倒) the dirty water into the river.
2. 做爆米花 &&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 改为同义句怎么改 的文章

随机推荐