WFT08X应该如何设置的cc3d直升机设置,让它能够飞

小型电动遥控直升机制作
我的图书馆
小型电动遥控直升机制作
小型电动遥控直升机(微型直升机)制作   以下文章是通过google翻译所得:   Little tips about building your own RC helicopter   Flying RC helicopter is really very exhilarating. Their versatility gives a RC pilot a complete access to the three-dimensional space in such a way that no other machines can! I have played RC helicopter for more than one year but still find that I have just learnt a few tricks that it can perform.   There are generally two micro-helicopters ( indoor ) in the RC market. I have already planned to buy one of them as they can fly inside the living room and even take off on ours hand. Unlike those operated by gas, these electric helicopters are very clean and give out no terrible noise at all. In one nightfall, I visited a web site, which is about how to make a hand made RC helicopter. I was totally impressed and started designing my own helicopter. Here is my helicopter:   小秘诀是关于建立您自己的钢筋混凝土遥控直升机&  飞行区局的直升机,实在是非常令人振奋的。他们的多才多艺给出了钢筋混凝土试验一个完整的获得三个三维空间,在这样一种方式没有其他机器可以!我有发挥的遥控直升机以上的一年,但仍然觉得我刚才已经学到了一些技巧,它可以执行。   有一般两个微型遥控直升机(室内),在钢筋混凝土市场。我已计划购买其中一人,因为他们可以乘飞机内的客厅,甚至起飞,对我们的手。不像那些经营的气体,这些电动遥控直升机,是很干净,并给予指出并没有可怕的噪音在所有。在一入夜,我访问了一个网站,这是有关如何制作手工钢筋混凝土直升机。我是完全的印象,并开始设计自己的遥控直升机。这里是我的直升机   &  &  The plan of the helicopter had finally been completed. It is not very well drew. The current plan available is only for the fixed pitch design. Please click the above photo for the plan.   该计划的直升机终于完成。这不是很好的提请。根据目前的计划,可仅适用于固定摊位的设计。请按上述照片的计划。   Length   410mm   Height   150mm   Flying Weight   250g (include 700mAh battery pack)   Control system   Hiller control system / fixed pitch   Main rotor diameter  490mm   Tail rotor span   146mm   Transmission rate   1:18 (main rotor)   1:3.5 (tail rotor)   Power  speed 300 motor (main rotor)   tail boom   280mm   receiver   GWS R4P ( 4 channel, 3.8g )   ESC   Jeti 05 ( main rotor, 5A, 9g )   JMP-7 ( tail rotor, 4A, 0.7g )   Gyro   GWS-PG-03 ( 7g with case )   servo   Hitec HS-50 * 2 ( 0.09sec/60° , 0.6kg/cm, 5.8g )   Battery   Sanyo 700mAh * 7 ( 90g )Making the main body 决策主体以下文章是通过google翻译所得:   Little tips about building your own RC helicopter   Flying RC helicopter is really very exhilarating. Their versatility gives a RC pilot a complete access to the three-dimensional space in such a way that no other machines can! I have played RC helicopter for more than one year but still find that I have just learnt a few tricks that it can perform.   There are generally two micro-helicopters ( indoor ) in the RC market. I have already planned to buy one of them as they can fly inside the living room and even take off on ours hand. Unlike those operated by gas, these electric helicopters are very clean and give out no terrible noise at all. In one nightfall, I visited a web site, which is about how to make a hand made RC helicopter. I was totally impressed and started designing my own helicopter. Here is my helicopter:   小秘诀是关于建立您自己的钢筋混凝土直升机   飞行区局的直升机,实在是非常令人振奋的。他们的多才多艺给出了钢筋混凝土试验一个完整的获得三个三维空间,在这样一种方式没有其他机器可以!我有发挥的钢筋混凝土直升机以上的一年,但仍然觉得我刚才已经学到了一些技巧,它可以执行。   有一般两个微型直升机(室内),在钢筋混凝土市场。我已计划购买其中一人,因为他们可以乘飞机内的客厅,甚至起飞,对我们的手。不像那些经营的气体,这些电动直升机,是很干净,并给予指出并没有可怕的噪音在所有。在一入夜,我访问了一个网站,这是有关如何制作手工钢筋混凝土直升机。我是完全的印象,并开始设计自己的直升机。这里是我的直升机   &  &  &  The plan of the helicopter had finally been completed. It is not very well drew. The current plan available is only for the fixed pitch design. Please click the above photo for the plan.   该计划的直升机终于完成。这不是很好的提请。根据目前的计划,可仅适用于固定摊位的设计。请按上述照片的计划。   Length   410mm   Height   150mm   Flying Weight   250g (include 700mAh battery pack)   Control system   Hiller control system / fixed pitch   Main rotor diameter  490mm   Tail rotor span   146mm   Transmission rate   1:18 (main rotor)   1:3.5 (tail rotor)   Power  speed 300 motor (main rotor)   tail boom   280mm   receiver   GWS R4P ( 4 channel, 3.8g )   ESC   Jeti 05 ( main rotor, 5A, 9g )   JMP-7 ( tail rotor, 4A, 0.7g )   Gyro   GWS-PG-03 ( 7g with case )   servo   Hitec HS-50 * 2 ( 0.09sec/60° , 0.6kg/cm, 5.8g )   Battery   Sanyo 700mAh * 7 ( 90g )Making the SwashplateMaking the Swashplate   Swashplate is the most sophisticated part of a RC helicopter. It seems to be a simple unit of a factory one. However, it is a whole new thing of making one by yourself. Here is my design based on my own little knowledge about the swashplate. What you need includes:斜盘式是最先进的一个组成部分钢筋混凝土直升机。这似乎是一个简单的单位,一家工厂之一。不过,这是一个整体的新事物,使一所自己。这里是我设计的基础上我自己的知识甚少,有关斜盘式。您所需要的包括:   &  * 1 ball bearing ( 8*12)   * 1 plastic spacer (8*12)   * rod end set ( for holding of the aluminum ball in the swashplate )   * aluminum ball ( from ball linkage set 3*5.8 )   * aluminum ring   * epoxy adhesive   一球轴承( 8 * 12 )   一塑胶间隔( 8 * 12 )   棒年底成立(持有的铝球,在斜盘式)   铝球(从球的联系,设置3 * 5.8 )   铝环   环氧胶粘剂   The rod end set has first been cut into a round shape. It is then inserted into the plastic spacer as shown below:   该杆端设置首先被削减为一个圆形。这是然后插入到塑料间隔,如下所示:   &  Make sure that the aluminum ball placed in the rod end can be moved freely. 2 holes were drilled on the plastic spacer in order to house two screws that used to hold the ball linkage.   作出肯定的是,铝球,放置在杆端关节轴承可以提出自由。二洞钻于塑胶间隔,以便向内务两个螺丝用来举行球的联系。   &  The back of the swashplate背面的斜盘式   &  In my design, the swashplate is fixed on the main shaft. This is simply done by applying some glue between the aluminum ball and the shaft在我的设计,斜盘式,这是一个固定在主井。这根本是做了一些胶水的应用之间的铝球和轴   &  # be careful when applying epoxy to this tiny unit or you would get every part being glued together.#时要小心运用环氧树脂,以这个细小的单位或者你会得到每一个部分,正在胶结在一起。   My instructions are too confusing? Here is my draft of the swashplate which might help you. I still find that my design is a little bit too complex. If you have a better design, please let me know!我的指示是太混乱?这里是我的草案的斜盘式,这可能会帮助您。我仍然觉得我的设计是一个有点太复杂了。如果您有一个更好的设计,请让我知道了!   Making the rotor head   For the rotor head, I choose the same material as the main body - the circuit board. First of all, I have to claim that the rotor head must be sturdy enough to withstand any vibration or it could be very dangerous.   &  The control system I used here is the Hiller system. In this simple control system, the cyclic controls are transmitted from the servos to the flybar only and the main blade cyclic pitch is controlled by the flybar tilt only.   The first step is to make the middle part:   &  It is actually a 3mm collar which can be fit into the main shaft. A 1.6mm bar is inserted horizontally into the collar. The above unit makes the rotor head movable in one direction.     &  There are two holes just above the collar which is used to, as you can see, house the flybar. All the parts that I used was first fixed together by instant glue. They are then fixed firmly by tiny screws (1mm*4mm) as shown below. In addition, I add epoxy adhesive. The rotor head will spinning at very high speed. Never overlook the potential for causing injury this little machine has if anything got loose. Safety is paramount!     &  翻译:   使转子头   为转子头,我选择相同的材料为主体-电路板。首先,我要声称转子头部必须坚固足以抵御任何振动或它可以是非常危险的。   &  控制系统我用在这里是希莱尔制度。在这个简单的控制系统,循环控制传输从伺服到flybar只有和主要刀片循环音高是由flybar倾斜只。   第一步是使中间部分:   &  它实际上是一3毫米衣领可融入主井。 1一点六毫米酒吧插入横向到衣领。上述单位,使转子头动产在一个方向。   &  有两个洞只以上的衣领是用来,你可以看到,容纳flybar 。所有零件,我用的第一固定一起透过即时胶水。他们牢牢固定,然后由微小的螺丝( 1毫米* 4毫米)如下所示。此外,我添加环氧树脂胶粘剂。转子头部,将纺纱在非常高的速度。从来没有忽略可能造成损伤这个小机器,如果有任何松动。安全是首要的!Making the cyclic control system 使循环控制系统Making the cyclic control system 使循环控制系统   Making the cyclic control system 使循环控制系统   As I mentioned before, the Hiller control system is used in my design. All the cyclic controls are transmitted to the flybar directly.正如我以前所说,希莱尔控制系统是用来在我的设计。所有循环控制转交给flybar直接。   &  &  There is a metal bar ironed perpendicularly to the flybar. It holds the metal ball of the ball link in position. Here is how the ball link is made:有一个金属酒吧克服垂直向flybar 。它拥有金属球的球的环节立场。这里是如何球链接是:   &  &  The rob ends are shortened and a metal bar is used to connected them together. the metal bar should be inserted deep into the rob ends and fixed with epoxy adhesive.白俄罗斯共和国目的是缩短和一个金属酒吧是用来连接起来。金属大律师公会应插入,深入到抢完和固定与环氧胶粘剂。   &  In addition to the ball link, an "H" shaped anti-rotating unit is a must for the control system. It helps to keep the ball link in position. The materials needed are showed in the above photo.此外,向球的联系,一个“ H ”型反旋转单位是一个必须为控制系统。它有助于让球的环节立场。所需材料都表明,在上述的照片。   &  &  In order to stop the lower part of the swashplate from moving, an anti-rotation unit is also needed here. It is simple a small board with two pins inserted on it.在以阻止较低部分的斜盘式从行驶中,一反轮换单位也需要在这里。这是简单的一个小局与两针插入它。Making the tail rotor 使尾桨Making the tail rotor 使尾桨   The tail rotor consists of a motor, tail blades, tail shaft holding tube and a blade holder. The tail control is managed by changing the RPM of the tail motor. The drawback of this kind of control system is its sluggish response as the rotor pitch is fixed. However, it makes the whole design much more simpler and reduces a lot of weight. 使尾桨   该尾桨组成的汽车,尾气叶片,尾轴管控股和刀片持有人。尾部的控制管理,通过改变转速的尾部马达。缺点是这种控制系统是其反应迟缓,作为转子螺距这是一个固定的。不过,它使整个设计更简单,并减少了很多重量。   &  In an ordinary R/C helicopter, the gyro work together with the tail servo. However, in this design, the gyro has to work together with the ESC (electronic speed controller). Will this work??? At the beginning, I try this with an ordinary gyro ( the large one for the gas helicopter). The result is really bad that the RPM of the tail rotor changes from time to time despite the helicopter is standing on the table. I buy a micro-gyro later which is specially designed for small electric helicopters and to my surprise this works great.在一个普通的r /炭直升机,陀螺一起工作的尾巴伺服。然而,在这方面的设计,陀螺已经一起工作,与在ESC (电子调速控制器) 。将这项工作? ??在开始时,我尝试,这与一个普通的陀螺仪(大型一为气体直升机)。结果是真的不好说,每分钟转速的尾桨的变化,不时尽管这架直升机是***会放在桌上。我买一个微型陀螺后,这是专为小型电动直升机和我的惊讶,这工程的伟大。   &  Here is the measurement of the tail blade. It can be shaped easily from a 2mm thick balsa. the tail blades make an angle of ~9°on the blade holder这里是测量尾部刀片。它可以形成很容易从1毫米厚balsa 。尾部,使叶片的角度? 9 °对刀片持有人   &  The photo shows all the things that the tail part consists. The two balsa blades are hold by a hardwood holder which helps to give a fixed tail pitch. It is then secured on the gearwheel by 2 screws. The motor is simply glued on the tail boom by epoxy adhesive and the tail shaft holding tube with the same way on the motor.照片显示,所有的事情,尾部分组成。两个balsa叶片举行,由硬木持有这有助于提供一个固定的尾巴足球场。这是有担保,然后对齿轮2螺丝钉。汽车只不过是粘在尾部景气由环氧胶粘剂及尾轴管与持有同样的方式对汽车。   The tail blade is made of balsa. They are covered with heat shrink tube in order to reduce the friction between the blade and the air.尾刀片了balsa 。他们是盖热收缩管,以减少摩擦之间的刀片和空气   The pitch and the weight of the two blades must be exactly the same. Tests must be performed to ensure that no vibration occur.音高和重量两个叶片必须完全相同。测试必须执行,以确保不会发生振动。Installing the servo 安装伺服Only two servos are used in my design. One is for the elevator and the other one is for aileron. In my design, the aileron servo is installed between the motor and the main shift holding tube. In this way, the tube has made use of the sturdy plastic case of the servo as one of its supporting medium.只有两个伺服用在我的设计。一个是电梯,另一个是为副翼。在我的设计,副翼伺服安装之间的汽车和主要转向控股管。这样一来,管已使用了坚固的塑胶箱子伺服之一,其支持的媒介。    This arrangement gives extra strength to the main shift holding tube as one side of the servo is glued to the motor while the other side is glued to the tube. However, the mobility of the servo as well as the motor is lost.这项安排使额外的实力,主要转向控股管作为一方的伺服是胶合板,以汽车,而另一边是胶合板向管。不过,流动性伺服以及汽车丢失。  In order to make the whole structure sturdier, an additional support is added to the main shift holding tube. It is also made from circuit board with some holes drill on it.在为了使整个结构耐用的,额外的支持添加到主要转向控股管。这是也发了言,从电路板与一些洞就钻。    电子元件Receiver 接收机&&&&&&& &The receiver I use is GWS R-4p& 4 channel receiver. Originally, it is used with micro crystal. However, I can't find one which fit with my TX's band. So, I give my try to use the large one from my RX. It eventually works great and no problems have occurred up to now. As you can see in the above picture, it's really big when compared with the micro receiver. The receiver is only 3.8g ( extremely light weight ) which is very suitable for indoor helicopter.#Although the receiver has only four channels, it can be modified to a five channel RX.The tail Esc 接收我使用的是gws的R -四路四频道接收器。本来,这是用微晶体。不过,我无法找到一个适合我的德克萨斯州的乐队。所以,我让我尝试使用大型一从我的RX 。它最终的伟大工程和没有问题的发生到现在为止。正如你可以看到,在上述图片,它的真正大时相比,微型接收器。接收器只有3.8克(非常重量轻),这是非常适合室内直升机。#虽然接收器只有4个频道,它可以进行修改,以1 5频道的RX 。尾人事编制小组委员会&&&& &Here you can see the speed controller that is used in my helicopter. It is placed at the bottom of the gyro (see the photo below).& Woo!!& Really small size with only 0.7g. It is a JMP-7 Esc that I bought from eheli. I really can't buy one from local hobby shops here in Hong Kong. Also, this tiny Esc works great with the gyro. I just simply connect the signal output of the gyro to the signal input of the Esc.The micro-gyro,在这里您可以看到速度控制器是用来在我的直升机。这是放置在底部的陀螺仪(见照片下文) 。雨!真的体积小,只有0.7克。这是一个就业选配计划- 7人事编制小组委员会说,我买了从埃海利。我真的不能买一从当地商店的嗜好留在香港。同时,这个小小的人事编制小组委员会的伟大工程与陀螺仪。我只是简单地连接信号输出的陀螺到信号输入的人事编制小组委员会。微型陀螺仪&&&&&&&&  &This perfect micro-gyro is made by GWS. It is temporarily the lightest gyro that I can find in the world. Unlike the previous GWS gyro that I used in my gas helicopter, it is very stable and the center point is very accurate. If you plan to buy a micro gyro, it would certainly be a good choice for you!The tail motor这个完美的微型陀螺仪是由gws 。这是暂时最轻的陀螺,我可以找到在世界上。不同于以往的gws陀螺,我用我的气体直升机,这是非常稳定和中心点是很准确。如果您打算购买一个微型陀螺仪,这肯定会是一种不错的选择为您服务!尾电机&&&&&&&&& The motors in the above photo are& 5v DC motor, micro DC 4.5-0.6, and micro DC 1.3-0.02& ( from left to right ) In my first attempt, the micro4.6-0.6 is used. The motor burns out quickly ( or I should say that the plastic component in the motor melts) as the power demand of the tail rotor is much larger than that I expected. At the moment, the 5v motor is being used in my helicopter which is still in very good condition. 马达在上述照片是5V的直流电动机,微型直流4.5-0.6 ,和微型直流1.3-0.02 (由左到右)在我国第一次尝试, micro4.6 - 0.6是使用。汽车烧伤很快(或者我应该说,塑胶组件在汽车熔体)由于电力需求的尾桨是要远远大于我所料。目前, 5V的马达是被用来在我的直升机目前还处于非常良好的条件。The current tail motor is a 16g GWS motor which provide much more power. For more information, please go to the page "flybarless CP modification II"目前汽车尾气是一个16克gws电动机提供大量更多的权力。如需详细资讯,请去网页“ flybarless警务处处长修改Ⅱ ” The main ESC:主要人事编制小组委员会:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &The first photo shown above is a Jeti 050 5A brushed electronic speed controller. It was used to control the speed 300 motor in my helicopter before. As the speed 300 motor is now replaced by a CD-Rom brushless motor, the Jeti 050 had been replaced by a Castle Creation Phoenix 10 brushless ESC.第一张照片上面显示的是一个jeti 050 5刷电子调速控制器。这是用来控制速度300电机在我的直升机前。作为速度300马达是现在,取而代之的是一个CD - ROM的无刷电机, jeti 050已改由一名凤凰城创造的10无刷人事编制小组委员会。The following diagram shows how the components are connected to each other. The connections at the receiver is not in order. The GWS R-4p is originally a 4-channel Rx. It is modified in order to provide an extra channel for the pitch servo.下面的图表显示了如何组件连接到对方。连接在接收机是不合乎规程。该gws的R -四路是本来是一个4通道的RX 。这是修改,以提供额外的渠道,让足球场伺服。&&In a fixed pitch design, only 2 servos are needed.在固定摊位的设计,只有2伺服需要。A computerized Tx is needed as the the tail control must be mixed with the throttle control. For a Piccolo micro helicopter, this task is performed by the Piccoboard. For my design, this is done by the function "Revo-Mixing" in the Tx.&一个电脑德克萨斯州,是需要作为尾部控制,必须混合与节气门控制。为短笛微型直升机,这项任务是由piccoboard 。我的设计,这样做是由功能“ revo混合: ”在得克萨斯州。&Micro helicopter wireless cam 微型直升机无线凸轮There are many articles about installing wireless cam on the RC gas helicopter (eg.RC-CAM). It is really very interesting as you can experience what your helicopter do! However, for an indoor helicopter, the equipment for such& system would be too heavy to be carried for a tiny indoor helicopter. However, as the development of the technology, the wireless cam that with transmitter built-in is placed on the market. 有很多文章,安装无线凸轮的钢筋混凝土气体直升机( eg.rc凸轮) 。实在是很有趣的,因为你可以有什么经验,您的直升机做!然而,对于一个室内直升机,装备等制度,将过重,要进行一个小小的室内直升机。不过,由于技术的发展,无线凸轮与发射机内置在是放在市场。The wireless color cam in the above photo is only about 9g ( after the removal of the heavy battery connector ). that's all for me to put on the helicopter:无线彩色CAM在上述照片是只有约九克(搬迁后的沉重的电池连接器) 。这一切,我提上了直升机:&I have found several model of these wireless color cam in the internet. Maybe you would like to take a look: 我发现几个模型,这些无线彩色CAM在互联网上。也许你想考虑一下:最后,我买一,从一家当地的电子商店,提供一个更为宝贵的代价。这里是我买了: &&&&&&&&&&  &I was so disappointed to realize that the approach of using the same power source for the helicopter and the cam didn't work. This is because interference occurred when the tail motor or the main motor starting turning. However, when I power the cam with another battery pack and place the cam near the running motors, the video received remain clear. The problem is how can my tiny helicopter afford to one more battery pack which is about 100g? the solution is:当时,我非常失望,以实现该方法的使用相同的电源为直升机和凸轮没有工作。这是因为干扰发生时,汽车尾部或主要电动机起动转折。不过,当我的权力凸轮与另一电池匣和地方凸轮附近运行的电动机,视频收到保持清醒的。问题是,如何让我微小的直升机有能力多一个电池匣,其中约100克?解决的办法是:The batteries below the AAA battery pack is the high voltage alkaline battery ( 12V ). The left one is GP23A ( E10*28mm ~6g ) while the right one is GP27A ( E7.7*28mm ~4g ). Since the power consumption of the wireless cam is only 50mV. It is possible to power up it by these tiny, light battery. By using this separated battery, no any interference occurred. 电池低于AAA电池Pack是高电压碱性电池( 12V的) 。左边的一个是gp23a ( E10中* 28毫米? 6克),而正确的,一个是gp27a ( e7.7 * 28毫米?四克) 。由于电力消费的无线凸轮只有50mv 。是有可能的权力,直至它的这些微型,小型电池。通过使用此分隔电池,没有发生任何干扰。 For the sake of weight, wires are directly soldered on the battery. So, all the components needed to be added on the helicopter are:为求重量,电线都是直接焊接在电池。因此,所有组件需要加以补充,关于这架直升机是:&total ~15g &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&From the above photos, you can see the cam is attached on the elevator servo. The video captured is not very clear as the platform for the cam vibrate quite a lot after the helicopter has taken off. The video has been placed at the video page which is only 3.89MB.This system haven't been tested outdoor cause I got nothing to capture the video received by the receiver except the video card on my desktop computer.从上述照片中,您可以看到凸轮是重视对电梯伺服。视频捕获,是不是很清楚,作为平台的凸轮震动了不少后,这架直升机已经起飞。影片已放置在视频页,其中只有3.89mb 。这个制度并没有经过测试的户外事业,我得到什么来捕捉视频所收到的接收器,除了视频卡我桌面上的计算机。  Here is the technical data of the cam:这里是技术数据的凸轮:& size of the cam:& 1.8 * 1.8 * 1.7& ( cm )&& weight of the cam without the battery connector:& ~9g& size of the receiver: 11.5 * 8 * 2& ( cm )& Frequency:& 1.2GHZ + 0.2%& Electric power:& DC9V& Power consuming current:& 50mA& Suitable environmental temperature:& -20oC& ~& +60oC&Flybarless collective rotor head modification IIn order to get an additional channel for the pitch control, the receiver ( GWS-R4P ) being used in my helicopter must first be modified. what needed to do is just soldering a signal lead at pin11 of the IC located at the front side. Also, a positive and a negative lead are also needed.在为了得到额外的渠道,让音高控制,接收器( gws - r4p )被用来在我的直升机首先必须修改。有什么需要做的就是焊锡一个信号,导致在pin11的集成电路位于前线的一面。同时,积极和消极的铅也需要。After the modification, what I got is a very light-weight, low-price, 5-channel micro receiver. It is really worth to own one. I place the connector of the new channel next to that of the channel one's:改造后,我得到是一个非常重量轻,低价格, 5声道微型接收器。实在是值得自己一。我把连接器的新渠道,旁边就是渠道之一的:&& OK. Let's move on to the rotor head. As I mentioned before, fiberglass circuit board is chosen to construct the rotor head. The idea is to use two precise rectangular holes on two plates to house the ball bearings firmly. By this way, a blade holder is formed which is attached on the horizontal shaft by a set screw ( not by nuts ). It it very important to make sure that the blade holders won't come off during flying. The areas below the set screws are thus lightly filed.好的。让的举动就向转子头。正如我以前所说,玻璃纤维电路板是选择兴建转子头。想法是使用两个精确的矩形孔的两大板块,以容纳球轴承牢固。这样,刀片的持有人是形成现附上上醒目的轴由一套螺钉(而不是由坚果)。它是很重要的,以确保刀片持有人将摘下来,但是不行期间飞行。地区低于设定螺丝,因此掉以轻心,存档。&&&&&&&&The metal bar inserted in the collar came from a motor shaft which is 2mm in diameter. On each blade holder, a 0.8mm needle is inserted at the lower plate which serves as the skeleton for the metal ball.金属酒吧插入在衣领来自电机轴是二毫米的直径。对每一个刀锋伺服器持有人, 0.8毫米针插入在较低的板块,其中作为骨架为金属球。The pitch control is managed by CCPM in which the output of the elevator, aileron and pitch servo are mixed in various ways to obtain the control response. the pitch of the blades& is thus controlled by the swashplate moving up and down. Here is the servo arrangement on my helicopter:音高控制是管理的ccpm ,其中输出的电梯,副翼和音高的伺服混合以各种方式获取控制的反应。音高叶片因此,控制由斜盘式移动向上和向下。这里是伺服的安排,对我的直升机Below is a photo showing how the Pitch servo is attached on my helicopter. One important point is that the servo arms of the three servos must have the same length. If you have visited the page "installing the servo". you would know that there is a supporting fiberglass part behind the main shaft holding tube. It has now acquired one more function (i.e. support the new pitch servo)下面是一张照片,显示如何音高伺服是重视对我的直升机。其中重要的一点是,伺服武器的三个伺服必须具有相同的长度。如果您有访问页的“安装伺服” 。你会知道有一个支持的玻璃纤维的一部分,背后的主井控股管。它现在已获得多一个功能(即支持新的沥青伺服) Ideally, the three servos used in CCPM mode must be the same model as equal servo speed and deflection range is crucial for proper control functionality. As a matter of weight and size, a GWS pico servo which has almost the same speed and torque is used for the pitch control instead of a Hitec HS-50 that used for aileron and elevator.理想的情况下,三伺服用在ccpm模式必须是相同的模型作为平等的伺服速度和挠度范围内是至关重要的适当的控制功能。作为一件重量和大小, gws微微伺服已几乎相同的速度和扭矩是用来为音高控制而不是一个国际展贸中心,房协- 50用于副翼和电梯。&flybarless集体转子头改性二&&&&&&&&As I know, all the RC helicopter have tester damper in their rotor head. In my fixed pitch design, the performance is still acceptable albeit no tester damper can be found. However, this can't be the same with a flybarless rotor head. In my first flybarless rotor head, the feathering shaft is fixed firmly and the consequence is a really bad respond. the swashplate was even broken as the force acting on it is too large. It was very frustrating that I had to give up that design. Weeks later, I finally find a suitable stuff to redesign my rotor head. Here is my second try:我所知,所有钢筋混凝土直升机已测试阻尼器在他们的转子头。在我的固定摊位的设计,表现仍然是可以接受的,尽管没有测试仪的阻尼器可以找到。不过,这不能同时与flybarless转子头。在我的第一flybarless转子头,羽轴,这是一个固定牢固和后果,是一个真正的不良反应。该斜盘式,甚至破裂的力量采取行动,这是过大。这是非常令人沮丧,我不得不放弃的设计。星期后,我终于找到合适的东西重新设计我的转子头。这里是我的第二个尝试: &&& & The importance of tester damper is far outstrip my imagination. without it, the cyclic respond is very robust. The difference is just so obvious when it is introduced to the rotor head. It make the cyclic respond much smooth.It is hard to find the right stuff from the shelf to make the new rotor head. But things change as I find a Kyosho EP part which might be suitable for the job. here is the part list for the new CP rotor head:fiberglass circuit board ( for the construction of the blade holders )Kyosho EP HP aluminum F shaft ( #Z1003 )2mm steel bar from motor shaft ( acting as a feathering shaft )4& 2*6mm ball bearing2& 2mm collars with set screws的重要性,测试阻尼器是远远超出我的想象。没有它,循环回应是非常强劲。不同的是,刚才那么明显时,据介绍,到转子头。它使循环回应顺利得多。这是很难找到合适的物品从货架上,使新的转子头。但事情的变化,正如我找到一个kyosho的EP的一部分,这可能是适合的工作。以下是部分名单,为新处长转子头:玻璃纤维电路板(为建造该刀片持有人)kyosho的EP惠普铝f轴( # z1003 )2毫米钢筋从电机轴(署理作为一个羽轴)4月2日* 6毫米球轴承二二毫米衣领与设置螺钉 Can you figure out the difference between the new CP rotor head and the original one? If you take a close look at the photo above, you would find that there are some yellow object below the feathering shaft. They come from silicone tube which act as tester damper here.The hand-made symmetrical blades are shorter than the original MS carbon blades. In order to get the same lift, the rotor head much run faster (i.e. higher rpm). The motor needs to be move further apart from the gearwheel as a bigger pinion with higher number of teeth has to be used. I was so unwilling to remove the motor from the main frame as it is stick by epoxy!There is also a modification in the gear reduction unit. Since the force acting on the gearwheel become larger when heavier blades are used, the original one fail to withstand this additional force. here is the changes that had been made: 你能计算出差异,新的处长转子头部及原一?如果你仔细观察照片以上,你会发现有一些黄色的对象低于羽轴。他们来自硅胶管,其中作为测试阻尼器在这里。该手工制作的对称叶片短,比原来的余碳叶片。在为了得到相同的电梯,转子头部得多跑得更快(即较高的每分钟转速) 。汽车需要得到进一步的动议,除了从齿轮作为一个更大的齿轮与人数较多的牙齿已被用作。当时,我非常不愿意,以消除电机由主框架,因为这是坚持由环氧!也有修改,在齿轮减少单位。由于部队采取行动,该齿轮变大时,加重刀片使用,原来的1不能承受这笔额外的力量。这里是改变已经作出的:& Here are the blades that I made for the CP head. Lead are added to the blade tip in order to add stability. However, mishap always follow me. The blade roots are not strong enough to support the tip weight (5g) at high rpm and they just broken in a test flight and the helicopter smack into the ground....这里是叶片,我作出的CP头部。铅被添加到叶尖,以添加稳定。然而,不幸总是跟着我。刀片的根源是不强,足以支持秘诀重量( 5克)在高转速和他们刚刚打破了在试飞和直升机smack进入地面… … 。&&& &&&&&&&& &I get tired making these wooden blades and want to have a break here. Maybe I'm not a guy to make good blades. Anyway, if you want to donate a pair of sturdy CP blades to me, I would like to continue my work. haha!!  我累了,使这些木制刀片和希望有一个突破。也许我不是一个家伙,使良好的叶片。无论如何,如果你想捐赠对坚固的警务处处长叶片对我来说,我想继续我的工作。 haha ! &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &In the end, I started to focus on my CP II design again. The original gearwheels are replaced by one single black gearwheel. Also, the tail rotor had been replaced by a DD GWS power system. this combination provide quicker and more accurate control on the tail.在年底,我开始把重点放在我的警务处处长II设计。原gearwheels所取代一个单一的黑色齿轮。此外,尾桨已改由一名副署长gws电力系统。这种组合提供更快,更准确地控制对尾巴。&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& &My first speed 300 motor died after about half year of flying. In order to have better performances, I decide to change the engine into brushless. There are several choices of brushless motor in the market, such as the Hacker and Astro. By the way, there has been a mania for using modified CD-Rom motor in our RC models. Needless to say, I have joined the groups that are trying to find out the potential of these wildly available and low-price CD-Rom motors. 我的第一速度300电机死亡后,约一年半的飞行。在为了有更好的表演,我决定改变发动机到无刷。有几个选择无刷电机在市场上,如黑客和Astro 。由的方式,已躁狂症使用改装的CD - ROM电机在我们的钢筋混凝土模型。不用说,我已加入集团,正试图找出潜在的,这些疯狂提供低价格的CD - ROM的汽车。In brushed motors, brushes are used to transfer power from the battery to the commutator as the motor spins. they provide the armature coils with electric current at the right time and polarity. it raises some problems in brush life, brush residue, electrical noises etc.The brushes and commutator have been eliminated in a brushless motor and the windings are connected to the control electronics. The control electronics replace the function of the commutator and it energizes the proper winding. Therefore, no more brushes have to wear out. There are two kinds of brushless motor: sensored and sensorless. The brushless motor I'm going to talk about is the one without sensor ( sensorless ). The microprocessor in the controller detects the voltage variation from the stator coils and calculates the rotor-position&CD-ROM motors are "outer-rotor" motor, they are originally sensored brushless motor in the CD-ROM drive. If you ripe apart the drive, you will find 3 chips under the stator. They are the hall sensors which help to analyze the position of rotor. There are several sensorless brushless ESC on the market such as Jeti, Castle Creation Phoenix, MGM and Shulze Future 18be etc. The Phoenix 10 is allegedly the best& for your outrunner motor. Just paying few bucks more, you can get several excellent programming options, such as timing advance and throttle type. Be careful that these brushless ESC are very delicate and are tapped at high prices, wrong polarities or shorted circuits can cause serious damage to the ESC.在刷电机,刷子用的权力转移,从电池到换向器电机作为旋转。它们提供了电枢线圈的电流在正确的时间和极性。它提出了一些问题,在刷的生活,刷残留,电器的噪音等。刷子和换向器已被淘汰,在一个无刷电机绕组和连接到控制电路。控制电子取代功能的整流子和它energizes适当清盘。因此,没有更多的刷子有磨损。有两种无刷电机: sensored和传感器。无刷电机我要谈的是一个没有传感器(传感器) 。微处理器在控制器检测电压变化,从定子线圈和计算转子的立场CD - ROM的汽车是“外转子”汽车,他们原本是sensored无刷电机在CD - ROM驱动器。如果您成熟,除了驱动器,你会发现,三芯片下,定子。他们是霍尔传感器有助于分析的立场,转子。有几个传感器无刷人事编制小组委员会对市场如jeti ,城堡创造凤凰城,美高梅和shulze未来18be等凤凰十据称是最适合您的outrunner电机。只是付出更多的钱数,您就可以得到几位非常优秀的编程选项,如时序提前和油门型。小心,这些无刷人事编制小组委员会是非常微妙和挖掘是在高价格,是错误的极性或短路电路可以造成严重破坏的人事编制小组委员会。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What's powering my helicopter at the moment? Here it is:是什么动力,我的直升机在此时?在这里,它是:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The motor in the above photo is from a dead Sony 40X CD-Rom. the total weight after the modification is 16.1g. Same as most other CD-Rom motors, it is a 9 poles brushless motor with strong neodym ring magnet. Each pole is rewound with 18 turns of #26 coated wire to form a star winding.& 汽车在上面的照片是从死亡索尼40x的CD - ROM 。总重量改造后是十六点一克。同时,由于大部分其他的CD - ROM汽车,它是一个九极无刷电机的强烈neodym环形磁铁。每个北极rewound 18匝数# 26包覆丝形成一个星清盘。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&A picture is worth hundreds of words. Here is a wiring diagram for the star configuration that I have found from the net. you are better to do this with great circumspection or it would be easily end up with a burned ESC. The first photo shown above is one group of the windings on the stator. Two groups are wound& in the second photo while all three groups are wound in the last photo. The starts of each three groups are soldered together and the three ends are the phase wires that connect to the brushless controller.一张图片是值得数以百计的话。这里是一个接线图,为明星的配置,我发现从网。你是更好地做这与伟大的谨慎或便容易结束了一个烧伤人事编制小组委员会。第一张照片上面显示的是一组绕组对定子。两个组的伤口在第二次的照片,而所有这三个团体的伤口,在过去的照片。该开始每三组是焊接在一起,三个完是三相供电,连接到无刷控制器。After all wire had been rewound, connectors are soldered on the 3 wires which are then covered with heat shrink tubes. Is it good looking?&毕竟线已rewound ,连接器的焊接对3线,其中,然后盖热收缩管。是它好看?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Just forget to mention that the brass brushing in the motor had been replaced by two 3*6 ball bearings which are simply glued in place with CA. make sure that the wire on the stator should not touch with the rotor.Up to this step, all the things seem go so smooth. Actually, It is really quite simple. However, what makes me annoyed the most is how to mound the stator on my helicopter. I have tried to use epoxy to hold it on the main body. It is good until actual operation of the motor. the heat generated from the stator will make the epoxy to become soft. It means that the motor is actually dislocated. I'm now using two screws which are screwed into the small holes on the stator to hold it on.刚才忘记提及该黄铜刷在电机已改为2 3 * 6球轴承是简单地粘在地方与CA 。确保该线对定子不应该接触的转子。到这一步,所有事情似乎这么顺利。其实,实在是相当简单。然而,令我恼火最重要的是如何土堆定子对我的直升机。我曾尝试使用环氧举行,这对主体。它是好的,直到实际运作的汽车。产生的热量由定子,使环氧树脂成为软。这意味着,汽车,其实是脱臼。我现在用两个螺丝是拧到小孔对定子举行,这对。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Here is my phoenix 10 programming setup:option 1.4 ----- 7.2V cutoff voltage (I'm using 3s Li-Polymer cells)option 2.3 ----- standard current limitingoption 3.5 ----- brake disabledoption 4.2 ----- Fixed throttleoption 5.3 ----- low advance timing 0°-&& 5°option 6.2 ----- soft cutoff 这里是我的凤凰10编程设置:选择1.4 -- -- -氢的截止电压(我使用的3 S技术李聚合物细胞)选择2.3 -- -- -标准电流限制选择3.5 -- -- -制动残疾人士选择4.2 -- -- -固定节流选择低5.3 -- -- -提前的时间0° - 5°选择6.2 -- -- -软截止Remark:&The motor run very smooth. the flight time out of GE increase significantly.& However, I encounter some misfire problem during hard maneuvers at the beginning. After carefully match the throttle with pitch. it runs flawlessly now.&备注:电机的运行非常顺利。飞行时间走出葛显着增加。不过,我遇到一些失火的问题,努力演习期间,在开始的。经过仔细匹配的油门与螺距。它违背了完美的现在。&桨的制作After learning from bitter experience, my skill on making blades finally become little bit more proficient. Hope I can share my knowledge with you which might prevent unnecessary setbacks that you may encounter just like me did. My motto is: "build the blade root strong"& Ok..here it is: 学习后,从痛苦的经验,我的技能,使叶片终于成为多一点精通。希望我能够分享我的知识与您可能避免不必要的挫折,您可能会遇到和我一样做。我的座右铭是: “建立强大的叶根”确定..在这里它是:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Materials needed:&a straight aileron balsa wood ( for the blade body )&4mm -& 4.5mm thick hard wood ( for blade root )&epoxy adhesive&heat shrink tubes&soldering iron and solder ( serves as tip weight )&These blades are symmetrical (allow inverted flight) with 32mm chord,& 225mm length and 4.5mm thick. Both the bolt hole and the maximum thickness is located at 28% chord point. the total weight of each blade is 9.6g including tip weight.&&& 所需材料:直副翼balsa木材(刀片机构)4毫米-4 .5毫米厚厚的硬木材(叶根)环氧胶粘剂热收缩管烙铁,焊锡(充当秘诀重量)这些叶片对称(允许倒飞行)与三十二毫米的共鸣,二二五毫米长度和四点五毫米厚。无论是螺栓孔和最大厚度是位于28 %的共鸣点。总重量每一个刀锋伺服器是9.6克包括尖端的重量。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&First of all, draw the airfoil on both ends of the balsa wood which can guide you through the sanding process.& Use a sanding block to sand out the airfoil.&Make a hard wood rectangular block 28mm*8mm (4mm - 4.5mm thick). cut out a slot (16mm*8.2mm and 5mm from the leading edge) on one end of the blade to house the hard wood block. Use 5 min epoxy to stick it to the slot. cut away any excessive epoxy before it is fully dried with a cutter.&Cut out another slot on the next end to room the tip weight (3.5g for flybarless blades and 2g for an ordinary blade) as close to the root tip as possible. Some epoxy must applied to hold the weight in place.&&& 首先,提请翼型对两端的balsa木材可以指导您通过砂的过程。使用砂块砂出翼型。作出努力,木材矩形块二十八毫米*八毫米( 4毫米-四点五毫米厚) 。削减了一个插槽(十六毫米*八点二毫米和五毫米从领导力)对1月底刀片向内务硬木材座。使用5分钟环氧坚持到插槽中。远离任何削减过多的环氧树脂之前,是完全可以干与刀具。削减了另一次槽就下一步结束室尖端重量( 3.5克为flybarless刀片和二克为一个普通刀片)接近根尖分尽可能。一些环氧树脂必须适用于持有的重量在的地方。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Please be minded that my blades are made form uniform density material (one piece balsa wood). If no tip weight is added, the CG (or centre of gyration) would be located far behind the centre of lift (about 25% chord point). Practically, CG should be placed at, or ahead, of the centre of lift. This helps to prevent the forming of a twisting force that may set off an oscillation called flutter. For this reason, tip weight must be added in my design请志同道合的,我的叶片是形成统一的密度材料( 1件balsa木材)。如果没有提示的重量是说,企业管治(或中心的回转)将设远远落后于该中心的电梯(约25 %的共鸣点)。实际上,对照组应放在,或提前,该中心的升降机。这有助于防止形成一个扭曲的力量,可能引发一振荡所谓的颤振。基于这个原因,提示体重还必须加上在我的设计&  This is a canopy that I made for the helicopter. It is made from balsa and heat shrink tube. 这是一个天篷,我为这架直升机。它是由balsa和热收缩管。  This is the original design of my helicopter. As you can see, the landing gear is made from wooden robs ( it is now made from carbon robs ). On the other hand, the tail boom is originally made from plastic tube. It is too weak and so, a carbon tube had been used instead.& Can you guess where I got the carbon tube?& It is from an old fishing-rob^^ 这是原来的设计我的直升机。你可以看到,起落架是由木制失去了(现在是由碳失去了) 。在另一方面,尾巴繁荣是原先提出的由塑料管。这是太过薄弱,因此,一碳管已被用作代替。你能猜到那里我得到了碳管?这是从旧的捕鱼抢^ ^   This photo was taken when the main rotor and blades were being tested.这张照片被带到时,主旋翼和叶片被测试。&  A top view of the helicopter. The blades are from MS Composite. I have given my try in making wooden blades. However, their performance really can't compare with the carbon one.一顶视图的直升机。叶片是从MS复合。我已向我尝试在作出木制叶片。然而,他们的表现实在不能相比,与碳1 。  After connecting the battery, It's ready to fly in the park.连接后的电池,它的飞行准备在该公园内。  &Flying on the desk? No!!& Just to take a photo. 飞行对案头?没有!只是采取的照片。 & &The old speed 300 motor had just been replaced with a new one, looks good!旧高速300汽车刚刚被替换成一个新的,看起来很不错!It is a close-up of the original tail boom. 2 fins were also placed at the boom. 这是一个密切跟进的原尾繁荣。 2鳍也放置在蓬勃发展。   A shot at the bottom of the helicopter. Here you can see the gearing that are used in my helicopter.一个镜头在底部的直升机。在这里您可以看到齿轮是用在我的直升机。  A *** parking site of my helicopter in my small room.一私人停车场的网站我的直升机在我的小房间。  Ha Ha...It's flying.& Want to see it fly? click here!呵呵… …它的飞行。希望看到它飞呢?点击这里!& & &&My helicopter got a wireless micro cam. 我的直升机了无线微凸轮。 & &What this small motor is? It comes from a Sony CD-ROM. Click here for more information.什么这个小马达是什么?它来自索尼公司的CD - ROM 。点击这里获取更多信息。&
[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 cc3d直升机设置 的文章

随机推荐