发音(音标)
['?aer?n]&&
古英语;希伯来语
发音(音标)
['?aer?n]&&
从星座特征来看
英文名(sharon)非常符合您的星座特点,同时也是该星座选用人数最多的英文名,非常适合您的星座;
含义 & 寓义
平原 平原 从旧约地名,在希伯来语???????(沙龙),这意味着“平原”,指的是以色列海岸附近的肥沃平原。这也是一种开花灌木类型的名称,沙龙的玫瑰。它自20世纪20年代起就一直被用作一个给定的名字,可能受到了由Adela Rogers圣约翰斯的连载小说“The Skyrocket”(1925)中的女主角的启发。
娇小可爱的
双重性格:有时非常开心,表现力强,脾气温和;但有时又觉得很难与人相处,自怨自哀,情绪低落。有深度,喜思考,文雅高尚,但过于敏感。
该英文名与双鱼座,金牛座,巨蟹座,天秤座 比较契合
外国人对于(Sharon)的印象
(Sharon)在国外各国的排名
百科明星Ariel Sharon 阿里尔•沙龙:(1928~),以色列政治家,日当选为利库德集团新任领导人。圣经人物:1位
沙龙 (?)1代 。 27:29艾美奖获奖者:1岁的女演员
(演员)Sharon Gless
卡格尼和莱西 著名男女演员:4位女演员
莎朗·塔特
Sharon Gless 1943
S. Epatha Merkerson(又名莎伦) 1952
莎朗斯通 1958 著名的音乐家:1歌手
莎伦丹阿德尔 1974
奥运奖牌得主:2银,1铜/金,1金/银
(银)Sharon Finneran 1964 游泳400米混合泳
(金/银)Sharon Stouder 1964 游泳100米蝶泳;100米自由泳4x100米自由泳接力游泳-;-;4x100米混合泳接力 游泳
(铜/金)Sharon Wichman 1968 游泳100米蛙泳;200米蛙泳 游泳
(银)Sharon Hambrook 1984 花样游泳-对唱 Ariel Sharon 阿里尔•沙龙:(1928~),以色列政治家,日当选为利库德集团新任领导人。
Sharon在美国的人气
选择国家切换
Sharon在美国的年份排名数据
Sharon (男性)
排行百分比
Sharon (女性)
排行百分比
用户对(Sharon)名字的评论
Key:含义/历史、用法、发音、名人、个人印象、其他
本网站用户留下评论。他们没有检查准确性。
原Sharon Needles is the stage name of Aaron Coady, an American drag performer and recording artist. A self-described "stupid genius, reviled sweetheart, and PBR princess," Needles rose to prominence on the fourth season of the Logo reality competition series RuPaul's Drag Race, where she quickly became a fan favorite and was subsequently crowned "America's Next Drag Superstar" in April 2012.
评论时间:
译此外,并且可能促使名字在20世纪60年代的使用急剧上升,有一个(大概)受欢迎的雅芳口红名为“沙龙玫瑰”的阴影,这是我母亲选择的名字的来源。
原Additionally, and likely contributing to the sharp upturn in usage of the name in the 1960s, there was a (presumably) popular shade of Avon lipstick named "Rose of Sharon" that is the source of my mother's choice of the name.
评论时间:
译沙龙是一个常见的名字,但我喜欢它。我的母亲的名字是沙龙,是我最好的朋友30多年。我想象,在三十年代,这是不常见的(妈妈出生于1939年)。
原Sharon is a common name but I love it. My mother's name is Sharon, as is my best friend of 30+ years. I would imagine that in the thirties that it wasn't that common (mom was born in 1939).
评论时间:
译“沙龙”在科幻社区中变得流行,由于重新想象的“太空堡垒卡拉狄加”系列(),在那里它是2个字符的名字(沙龙“Boomer”瓦莱里和沙龙“雅典娜”阿加顿),两者都是Cylons。后来所有相同类型(数字8)的Cylons经常被称为“The Sharons”而不是他们的数字。
原"Sharon" became popular within the sci-fi-community due to the re-imagined series of "Battlestar Galactica" (), where it was the name of 2 characters (Sharon "Boomer" Valerii and Sharon "Athena" Agathon), both of them Cylons. Later all Cylons of the same type (Number 8) were often called "The Sharons" instead of their number.
评论时间:
m4yb3_daijirou
译像Jonquil说的,第一个着名的承担者是一个英国的男性作家沙龙·特纳,谁出生于1768年,于1847年去世。另一个,着名的,沙龙出生在20世纪20年代之前的男性持有人是伊利诺伊州州长, Sharon Tyndale,出生于1816年,1871年去世,从1865年到1869年,担任这个职位。另一些不太有名的19世纪的Sharons的例子包括: -
Sharon Wright,女性,1821年出生在英国埃塞克斯 -
Sharon Morton ,男性,出生在1845年左右在Bradwell,德比郡,英国Sharon Field,男性,出生于1785年在Northfield,美国马萨诸塞州(取自死亡索引) -
Sharon Shattuck,女性,出生于1798年在美国马萨诸塞在阿默斯特的1850年美国人口普查时)所以,虽然它变得更流行作为一个女性的名字,在20世纪20年代中期以后,它不是公平的说,它已被用作一个给定的名称,从20世纪20年代。更重要的是,它过去主要是男女皆宜,有时倾向于成为一个男性的名字。我还要指出,它也用于以色列,在那里给予男人/男孩和女人/女孩。
原Like Jonquil said, one of the first famous bearers was an English MALE writer named Sharon Turner, who was born in 1768 and died in 1847.Another, sort of famous, male bearer of Sharon born before the 1920s was Secretary of State of Illinois, Sharon Tyndale, born in 1816 and died in 1871, who took up that post from 1865 to 1869.Some other, less famous, examples of 19th century Sharons include:- Sharon Wright, female, born around 1821 in Essex, England- Sharon Morton, male, born around 1845 in Bradwell, Derbyshire, England- Sharon Field, male, born around 1785 in Northfield, Massachusetts in the US (taken from death index)- Sharon Shattuck, female, born around 1798 in Massachusetts in the US (living in Amherst by the time of the 1850 US Census)So, although it became more popular as a feminine name after the mid-1920s, it isn't fair to say that it has been in use as a given name since the 1920s. What's more, it used to be mainly unisex, sometimes leaning towards being a masculine name.I would also like to point out that it's also used in Israel, where it's given to both men/boys and women/girls.
评论时间:
译这里有一些可爱的歌曲,名字Sharon.Check出“我不是沙林'沙龙”由鲍比·达林或詹姆斯·达伦或甚至汉克·威廉姆斯小。在我看来,这些版本比吉姆·斯塔福德好多了。这是一个有趣的,乐观的轨道。还有永恒的Joni Mitchell的“Song for Sharon”。美丽,有趣的歌曲。和Deacon Blue的S.H.A.R.O.N。
原Here are some lovely songs with the name Sharon.Check out "I Ain't Sharin' Sharon" by Bobby Darin or James Darren or Even Hank Williams Jr. In my opinion, these versions are much better than Jim Stafford's. It's a fun, upbeat track. Also "Song for Sharon" from the timeless Joni Mitchell. Beautiful, interesting song. And S.H.A.R.O.N by Deacon Blue.
评论时间:
译我的一个大律师同事叫沙龙,我认为这是一个美丽的名字,适合她的个性这么好。她害羞,退休,总是那么周到别人的感觉。每当风吹过它似乎耳语“沙龙”。她绝对不像一只山羊。
原A barrister colleague of mine is called Sharon and I think it's a beautiful name that fits her personality so well. She is shy, retiring and always so thoughtful of others' feelings. Whenever the wind blows it seems to whisper "Sharon." She definitely doesn't look like a goat.
评论时间:
译更新:我改变了我以前说的话。我认为沙龙和香农都是同样好的名字。 o :)
原Update: I've changed my mind about what I said before. I think Sharon and Shannon are both equally nice names. Xo :)
评论时间:
译我喜欢历史的名字沙龙有和它的WAY比名字香农更好。名字Sharon是一个很好的名字。
原I like the history the name Sharon has and it's WAY better than the name Shannon. The name Sharon is a nice name that ages well.
评论时间:
译Sharon Leal(出生:日)是一个美国女演员和歌手。
原Sharon Leal (Born: October 17, 1972) is an American actress and singer.
评论时间:
译我认为这个名字比其他类似的名字好多了。它的历史比'希瑟'另一个开花的灌木名字,比'谢丽尔'更多的类,有更多的机会回归比'凯伦'(我也很想,虽然它的日期)或'香农'(意思是不是漂亮,更难说)。简单的拼写和直接发音使我能看到'沙龙'为一个孩子工作。加上这是一个花的名字,看起来不舒服。
原I think this name is so much better than other similar names. It has more history than 'Heather' another flowering shrub name, more class than 'Cheryl' and has more chance of a comeback than 'Karen' (which I also really like, though it's dated) or 'Shannon' (meaning isn't as pretty, harder to say). Simple spelling and straight forward pronunciation makes me able to see 'Sharon' working for a child. Plus it's a flower name that doesn't look sappy.
评论时间:
译“沙龙”听起来不太可能是一个女婴,更可能是宝宝的奶奶。
原"Sharon" sounds less likely to be a baby girl and more likely to be the baby's grandmother.
评论时间:
译它在以色列完全不中性,对女孩使用略多。
原It's completely unisex in Israel, used slightly more on girls.
评论时间:
译我喜欢美国人的发音Sher-un。一旦被描述为最强大的女人在岩石,沙龙奥斯本;以色列人阿里尔·沙龙获奖作家Sharon C奥斯卡提名/获奖演员莎朗·斯通和沙龙Gless。功能强大,智能和厚厚。有多少其他名字可以吹嘘拥有一个圣经的地方,花和水果叫它。一个简单,漂亮的名字,仍然在美国,加拿大和以色列等地受欢迎。
原I like the Americanised pronunciation Sher-un. Once described as the most powerful woman in rock, Sharon O Israeli PM, Ariel S ground breaking award winning author Sharon C oscar nominated/award winning actresses Sharon Stone and Sharon Gless. Powerful, intelligent and sassy. How many other names can boast of having a biblical place, flower and fruit called after it. A simple, pretty name, still popular in places such as America, Canada and Israel.
评论时间:
译这个名字也在荷兰使用,它在正确的英语方式或适当的荷兰语发音(这取决于承载人父母选择的发音)。荷兰语发音的名字是:shah-RON。
原This name is also used in The Netherlands, where it is either pronounced in the proper English way or in the proper Dutch way (it depends on which pronunciation the bearer's parents had chosen).The Dutch pronunciation of the name is: shah-RON.
评论时间:
译有一个奇怪的名字,作为一个孩子,但它不是太老式,也仍然有一个明亮,快乐的感觉。它让我想起一个有点幽默童话和幸福的人,但是哼。
原A bit of a strange name to have as a child, but it's not too old fashioned either, and still has a bright, happy feel to it. It reminds me of someone who is a bit airy-fairy and happy-ever-after, but meh.
评论时间:
译这将是一个名为克伦的人的真棒nom-de-plume。然后,如果有人找到了她的身份,他们可以说“沙龙是克伦!
原This would be an awesome nom-de-plume for someone named Karen. Then, if someone found out her identity they could say "Sharon is Karen!"
评论时间:
译我认为这是一个好名字。虽然听起来有点过时,但它仍然适合一个小女孩。在社交生活模拟器“真实生活”中,我出生了这个名字作为一个女孩在英国。她完成了社会学学位的拼贴,结婚了她曾经约会的第一个男人,住在81岁的成熟的老年。
原I think this a fine name. Although it sounds a bit dated, it would still work well for a little girl. In the social life simulator "Real Lives", I was born with this name as a girl in England. She completed collage with a degree in Sociology, married the first man she'd ever dated, and lived to the ripe old age of 81.
评论时间:
译Sharon Tate()是这个名字的着名持有者。 Sharon Tate是20世纪60年代的美国电影演员。在生活中,她注意到她美丽的美貌,她在电影中的性感角色,如娃娃的谷,和她的婚姻电影导演罗曼·波兰斯基。可悲的是,她可能是最着名的她在1969年夏天在曼森家庭手中的精神上的死亡。她在谋杀的时候怀孕了八个半月。
原Sharon Tate () is a famous bearer of this name. Sharon Tate was an American film actress of the 1960s. In life, she was noted for her beautiful good looks, her sexy roles in films like Valley of the Dolls, and her marriage to film director Roman Polanski. Sadly, she is probably most famous for her grisly death at the hands of the Manson Family in the summer of 1969. She was eight and a half months pregnant at the time of her murder.
评论时间:
译这听起来像一个中年老妓女的名字。
原It sounds like a middle aged prostitute's name.
评论时间:
译我的表弟的宝贝叫Sharon Faith。我喜欢这对配对,虽然通常沙龙看起来比较平淡。
原My cousin's baby is named Sharon Faith. I like this pairing, though usually Sharon seems rather plain to me.
评论时间:
译如果你拿走第一个字母,它是诺拉向后。
原If you take away the first letter, it's Norah backwards.
评论时间:
译优雅,而不是在我的年龄组(三十年代中期)常见的,比如,斯蒂芬妮或珍妮弗!对我来说,沙龙是一个步骤,比雪利酒稍微更加奇异,这也是可爱的,但更软。良好的中间名,以及。
原Classy, and not as common in my age group (mid thirties) as, say, a Stephanie or Jennifer! To me, Sharon is a step up and slightly more exotic than Sherry, which is lovely too, but softer. Good for a middle name, as well.
评论时间:
Sharon Opreni
译我的名字太沙龙,有人告诉我,名字是好的,但很难有点发音。
原My name is too Sharon, some tell me that name is nice, but it's difficult a little to pronounce.
评论时间:
译第一个着名的沙龙,确实是名字的第一个承载者,是一个人,英国作家沙龙·特纳(1768年至1847年)。
原The first famous Sharon, indeed one of the first bearers of the name, was a man, the English writer Sharon Turner ().
评论时间:
译对我来说,这个名字听起来更女性化的发音SHA-ron,而sha-RON听起来更阳刚。
原To me the name sounds more feminine pronounced SHA-ron, while sha-RON sounds more masculine.
评论时间:
slight night shiver
译我不能想象这对男性。不幸的是,这个名字让我想到相当不愉快的中年妇女由于某种原因。它听起来有点过时,声音比Shannon更严厉,这本身听起来有点苛刻,因为“沙”的声音。这不是一个可怕的名字,任何伸展的想象力,虽然,它总是打败幼儿名字像基利,Hailey,罂粟和喜欢,尤其是贫民窟和拖车垃圾名称。沙龙石是一个相当积极的例子,一个人有这个名字,因为她是有吸引力和聪明的,没有傲慢和意思。
原I can't imagine this on males. Unfortunately, this name makes me think of rather unpleasant middle-aged women for some reason. It sounds a bit dated, and the sound is harsher than that of Shannon, which itself sounds a tad harsh because of the ''sha'' sound. It's not a terrible name by any stretch of the imagination, though, and it always beats infantile names like Keeley, Hailey, Poppy, and the likes, and especially ghetto and trailer trash names. Sharon Stone is a rather positive example of a person with this name, as she is attractive and intelligent without being arrogant and mean.
评论时间:
译一个着名的承载者是美国演员莎朗·帕塔·默克森,更好地被称为S. Epatha Merkerson(生于日)。她也许以“法律与秩序”作为她的角色最为人所知的是Anita Van Buren,她自1993年至今一直担任这个角色。她也以她在2005年HBO原创电影“Lackawanna Blues”中的角色而闻名,她获得了艾美奖,金球奖和SAG奖。此外,她在百老汇出演的“钢琴课”,她获得了托尼奖提名,以及百老汇在“我不愚蠢”,她获得了一个OBIE奖。
原A famous bearer is American actress Sharon Epatha Merkerson, better known as S. Epatha Merkerson (born November 28, 1952). She is perhaps best known for her role on "Law & Order" as Anita Van Buren, a role she has held since 1993 through the present. She is also well-known for her role in the 2005 HBO original movie "Lackawanna Blues", for which she won an Emmy, Golden Globe, and SAG Award. In addition, she has appeared on Broadway in "The Piano Lesson", for which she received a Tony Award nomination, and off-Broadway in "I'm Not Stupid", for which she received an OBIE Award.
评论时间:
译这是一个漂亮的名字,我想 - 我可以看到为什么它如此受欢迎。希望它会得到回归。
原It's a pretty name, I think - I can see why it got so popular. Hopefully it'll get a comeback.
评论时间:
lady murasaki
译玫瑰玫瑰(也称为玫瑰玫瑰)是斯坦贝克“愤怒的葡萄”中的一个字符。
原Rose of Sharon (also called Roseshearn) is a character in Steinbeck's "The Grapes of Wrath".
评论时间:
luckyneko1
译你好。我的名字是沙龙。当我的母亲命名我,她只听说有一个人的名字。这是1958年。在我的一年级班有三个沙龙(包括我最好的朋友),22个孩子!所以她认为是不常见的不是。我见过的大多数Sharons年龄在35至60岁之间。我真的喜欢我的名字。这不是太花哨,不太平。不难发音,也难以拼写。妈妈有其他名字,她考虑,我很高兴她没有选择所有其他名称,除了一个,我喜欢。我会喜欢不同的拼写像Sharron或Sharyn但是好。 :)当我听到一些孩子的奇怪的名字,这些天我感谢被命名为沙龙。我希望它被更频繁地使用。当父母寻找一个不常见的名字时,我认为他们应该意识到,选择一个不常见的名字和一个完全怪异的名字有巨大的区别。人们应该考虑名字如何影响孩子。 ?沙龙
原Hello. My name is Sharon. When my mother named me she had only heard of one person with that name. This was 1958. There were three Sharons (including my best friend) in my first grade class, out of 22 children! So what she thought was a uncommon was not. Most Sharons I meet are between the ages of 35 and 60 years old. I actually like my name. It's not too fancy, not too plain. Not hard to pronounce nor hard to spell. Mom had other names she considered and I am glad she did not choose all of the other names except one that I did like. I would have preferred a different spelling like Sharron or Sharyn but oh well. :) When I hear the strange names of some children these days I am thankful to be named Sharon. I wish it were used more often. When parents are looking for an uncommon name I think they should realize there is a huge difference between choosing an uncommon name and a name that is downright weird. People should consider how names may affect the child. ~Sharon
评论时间:
Atarah Derek
译阿里尔·沙龙是以色列的总理。他的姓氏发音为sha-RONE,表明这是原始的希伯来语发音。
原Ariel Sharon was a prime minister of Israel. His last name is pronounced sha-RONE, suggesting that this is the original Hebrew pronunciation.
评论时间:
译在希伯来语中发音sha-ROHN。
原Pronounced sha-ROHN in Hebrew.
评论时间:
译Sharon Case在肥皂剧“年轻人”和“不安分”上扮演一个名叫沙龙的角色。
原Sharon Case plays a character named Sharon on the soap opera The Young and the Restless.
评论时间:
sharonrenee
译这是我的名字,我喜欢它。这是漂亮,不过度使用,特别是在我的年龄组。我只遇到了一个我的年龄与我的名字的另一个女孩,她拼写了Sharron。我花了15年才找到她。这是一个非常好的名字,它是不同的。
原This is my name and I like it. It is pretty and not overused, especially at my age group. I have ever only met one other girl my age with my name, and she spelled it Sharron. And it took me 15 years to find her. It is a really nice name, and it is different.
评论时间:
译“以色列笛手Sharon Bezaly
- ”“长笛的帕格尼尼”比作大卫·奥斯特拉赫或弗拉基米尔·霍罗维茨的天赋和艺术才华(留声机,2005年11月)
原Sharon Bezaly, Israeli flautist - "'Paganini of the flute' plays likened to David Oistrakh or Vladimir Horovits for her flair and virtuosity (Gramophone, November 2005)"
评论时间:
译从我听说过,它是ShAr-ON,不是谢尔。
原From what I've heard, it's ShAr-ON, not sher-un.
评论时间:
scarletquillraven
译我从来没有真正喜欢这个名字。我觉得这听起来很无聊。
原I've never really liked this name. I find it sounds sort of boring.
评论时间:
译“Shaz”在英语中没有在上下文中使用。沙龙不是我的风格,我喜欢沙龙,但它是完美的,对别人的孩子。
原"Shaz" is not used in that context in the UK. Sharon is not my style, I prefer Sharron, but it is perfectly nice on someone else's child.
评论时间:
译Sharon在英国被缩短为Shaz,Shaz已经接受了“便宜和讨厌的,共同的”的一般含义。正如在“看那个女孩在那里 - 什么是哈兹。不幸的是它的承载者!
原Sharon is shortened to Shaz in the UK, and Shaz has taken on the generalised meaning of "cheap and nasty, common". As in "Look at that girl over there - what a shaz." Unfortunate for its bearers!
评论时间:
译沙龙奥斯本是奥兹奥斯本的妻子。
原Sharon Osbourne is wife of Ozzy Osbourne.
评论时间:
Jeana Bradbury
译Sharon den Adel是荷兰哥特式/摇滚,Temptaion内的死亡金属乐队的主唱。
原Sharon den Adel is the lead singer of The Dutch Gothic/Rock, Death Metal band Within Temptaion.
评论时间:
swisssugar
译Sharon Creech,一个伟大的作家,写了Newbery奖的获奖书“走两个月”。
原Sharon Creech, a GREAT author, wrote the Newberry-Award winning book "Walk Two Moons".
评论时间:
claraelizabethann
译Sharon Rocha是Laci Peterson的母亲,这个年轻女人被杀害并被投入海湾。
原Sharon Rocha was the mother of Laci Peterson, the young woman who was murdered and thrown into the bay.
评论时间:
lindamaree
译一个非常常见的名字,一个名字我从来没有喜欢它。
原An extremely common name, a name I have never liked it at all.
评论时间:
译沙龙也意味着公主(/biblical.asp)。
原Sharon also means princess (/biblical.asp).
评论时间:
译这个名字的着名承载人是Corrs的小提琴手。
原A famous bearer of this name is the violinist of the Corrs.
评论时间:
译在电影界的两个女演员 - 悲伤消失的沙龙塔特(1943年至1969年)和莎朗·斯通(b。1958年)。
原Popular in the movie world by two actresses - the sadly disappeared Sharon Tate (), and Sharon Stone (b. 1958).
评论时间:
声明:除外非本站所有,如有消费请谨慎。本站测算内容来自于传统民俗中的一些测算方法,并非科学研究,内容仅供休闲。
Copyright 2004-.
All Rights Reserved
版权所有 湘ICP备号
免费起名网用心专注于在线起名服务。专注所以宝宝起名更专业!
起名网 免费起名字,取名字,姓名测试第一品牌

我要回帖

更多关于 圣经中男孩的英文名字 的文章

随机推荐