东航混改员工如何分流员工的英语水平如何

东航的英语水平要什么级别的_东航吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:21,242贴子:
东航的英语水平要什么级别的收藏
东航乘务员英语要有多好?急求啊!
ANA中日通航30周年纪念特价1100元全日空推出通航中国30周年纪念特价,经济舱,公务舱超低价格,体验日本5星级航空公司
有关系不认识都没关系!
面试难吗?英语对证书有要求吗?
登录百度帐号推荐应用请输入正确的邮箱
已有帐号请点击
帐号创建成功!
我们刚刚给你发送了一封验证邮件
请在48小时内查收邮件,并按照提示验证邮箱
感谢你对微口网的信任与支持
如果你没有收到邮件,请留意垃圾箱 或 重新发送
你输入的邮箱还未注册
还没有帐号请点击
你输入的邮箱还未注册
又想起来了?
邮件发送成功!
我们刚刚给你发送了一封邮件
请在5分钟内查收邮件,并按照提示重置密码
感谢你对微口网的信任与支持
如果你没有收到邮件,请留意垃圾箱 或 重新发送
对不起,你的帐号尚未验证
如果你没有收到邮件,请留意垃圾箱 或
意见与建议
请留下您的联系方式
* 留下您正确的联系方式,以便工作人员尽快与你取得联系
转藏至我的藏点1)EducationBackground;A:Whatkindofeducationhav;B:IwillgraduatefromShang;B:MymajorisCabinServicea;SecretarialCourses,Compu;B:ImajorinGroundService.;B:I’vegotscholarshipthre;B:Iamnow
1) Education Background A: What kind of education have you received? B: I will graduate from Shanghai Business and Tourism school this June. B: My major is Cabin Service and Secretarial Work. We are learning Cabin Service English,
Secretarial Courses, Computer Science, Typing, Business Etiquette, Flower Arrangement and so on. B: I major in Ground Service. B: I’ve got scholarship three times. B: I am now taking a French course in an evening school. 2) Work Experience A: Have you got any work experience? B: Although I have no working experience, I am a member of the Student Union. I have organized many school activities. I understand the importance of cooperation. B: I have been the commissary in charge of general affairs in my class for more than two years. I am very careful about class financial affairs. I learn how to make a reasonable plan before I take action. B: I have got six months of a part-time job. I work as a saleswoman in a supermarket. I come to know how to communicate with customers. B: I have been a trainee in a five-star hotel for more than three months. I realize how important it is to greet guests politely. 3) Skills A: What skills do you have? B: I am able to operate many office facilities. B:I have a good command of Word, Excel and Powerpoint. B:I can speak a little Japanese and Korean. B:I can type both Chinese and English very fast. My Chinese typing speed is 180 Chinese characters per minute. I can reach the speed of 300 English letters per minute. B:I have won the first prize in our school English speech contest. B: I can swim very well. I have learned different swimming styles. I am in the school swimming team. 4) Hobbies and Interests A: Do you have any hobbies? B: I am crazy about sports. My hobbies make me more energetic. B: I enjoy traveling. It can relieve my pressure. B: I love reading. Extensive reading can broaden my mind. B: I am fond of playing football. I learn to have a team spirit from it. 5) Job Expectation A: What are you expecting from the job? B: I think the job should be challenging. B: This job has a good prospect. B: This job gives me learning experience. B: I can fulfill myself. B: I hope it can improve my professional skills. 6) Company Expectation A: Why do you choose our company? B: Your company has made great achievements in the past few years. B: The industry of your company has a bright future. B: I want to work for a famous company. B: The big company has a good working environment. B: The small company offers me multiple tasks. B: I’d like to take the on-job training. 7) Career Expectation A: What’s your five-year plan? ? I will become a manager in your company. ? I will receive college education and get a college diploma. ? I will become the best receptionist in your company. ? I will be a secretary since I have taken two years of secretarial courses in my school. 8) Salary Expectation A: What is your salary expectation? ? I expect my salary is based on my responsibilities. ? Salary is not my top concern. I expect to gain working experience. ? Salary depends on my performance. ? This job is my interest. It is not necessary to be high-paid. 1) Personal Qualities A: What personal qualities do you think you have? ? I am patient and careful. ? I am determined. I never give up halfway. ? I am an optimist. I love both life and work. ? I am an imaginative person. ? I like to cooperate with others. I believe team spirit is very important. ? I am hard-working. A: How do your friends describe you? ? They describe me as a workaholic. ? They would say I am an honest person. ? They call me “Sunshine”. They think I am very humorous A: Can you introduce one of your best friends? ? Linda is one of my best friends. She is smart and warm-hearted. ? My best friend is our monitor. He is always ready to help others. ? Lily is my sincere friend. She has a good sense of responsibility A: Who do you admire most? ? Steve Paul Jobs. He was creative, diligent and farsighted. ? Michael Jackson. He was a talented singer and dancer. He was also warm-hearted A: What are your strengths? ? ? ? ? ? I am willing to take initiative. I like to work under stress. I am an easy-going person. I prefer to make things perfect. I am good at communicating with people. ? I am able to handle several tasks at the same time. ? I have got Office Automation Operator Certificate, Middle Level A: What are your weaknesses? ? Sometimes I am stubborn. ? I am a perfectionist. ? Maybe I am too hard on myself. ? I haven’t got any working experience, but I am a quick learner. 2) Reasons for resignation A: Why are you leaving your job? / Why did you leave your last job? ? I’d like to seek for something more challenging. ? I need more space to develop myself. ? Your position is a good match for my major and interest. ? I prefer a regular lifestyle. So I don’t want to be a cabin attendant. 3) Family A: Can you tell me about your family? ? My parents and I live together. Jack, my pet dog, is our family member, too. I take good care of him every day. ? I have a warm family. I often talk with my parents at dinner.
? Both my dad and mum are very busy. I usually help them do some housework. 4) Distance A: Is your home too far away from our company? ? It’s a bit far. But I promise I will never be late for work. ? It doesn’t matter. I will rent a house nearby. 5) Age A: I’m afraid you are too young to work ? I have a mental age of 25. I am ready to work. I am able to work under pressure. ? My parents expect me to work now. I can reduce the economic burden of my family. Meanwhile, I am eager to be independent and experienced 6) Newcomer A: Once employed, how will you be part of team as soon as possible? ? I will carefully read rules and regulations of our company. ? I will get to know my colleagues concerning my work. ? I will get familiar with the facilities needed. ? I will ask my supervisor about my tasks. ? If I don’t know how to do something, I will ask my colleagues for help. 7) Overtime A: Do you mind if you need to work overtime? ? Of course not. If necessary, I am willing to work overtime. It’s my duty to help the company finish the tasks as soon as possible. ? When I work overtime, I will have more chance of being proficient at work. ? I think working overtime can temper my will 8) Criticism A: How do you face criticism? ? I will regard criticism as a great chance to improve myself. ? I will try my best to make up for the loss. ? If it is not my mistake, I will apologize first, and then explain it in the proper way. 9) Headache A: What makes you feel headache in a work situation? ? I cooperate with a person who is unwilling to take responsibility. ? I share the room with an office gossip. ? My partner is very forgetful. 10) Priority A: It’s four p.m.. You are busy with a notice. There is only ten minutes left before you leave for an important meeting. Now a visitor comes up to you. At the same time, a phone on your desk is ringing. How do you deal with the situation? B: First, I will show a seat to the visitor. Then I will pick up the phone and try to finish the conversation on the phone as soon as possible. If necessary, I will call back later. Next, I will get to know the person the visitor is looking for. I will inform that person to receive the visitor. Now it must be the time for meeting. I will leave the unfinished notice tomorrow morning because the last job of a day is usually not very urgent 11) Questions to ask A: Do you have any questions? ? What hours do you work? ? What qualites do I need for this position? ? Do you offer job training of different levels? ? When can I get your final decision? You should get fully prepared for your job interview. ? Change your resume according to the position you apply for. ? Don’t be late for the job interview. ? Arrive about half an hour before the appointment. ? Pay close attention to your appearance. ? Your behavior leaves the employer a deep impression. ? You needn’t wear too flashy. ? Being neat is the best choice. ? Remember to dress professionally. ? Get permission before you take a seat. ? Keep smiling and eye contact. ? Sit up straight and respond quickly. ? Don’t interrupt. Learn to be a good listener. ? Your answers should be short and to the point. ? Don’t forget to speak politely but firmly.
三亿文库包含各类专业文献、文学作品欣赏、各类资格考试、应用写作文书、外语学习资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、东航面试问题口语 英语30等内容。 
 东航面试技巧_医学_高等教育_教育专区。东航面试技巧 东航面试全程扫盲贴!不要再傻傻分不清楚! 最近东航的招聘计划太频繁了,小伙伴们有木有很激动?今天小编为各位...  东航面试全程扫盲贴!不要再傻傻分不清楚! 最近东航的招聘计划太频繁了, 小伙伴...口语测试:每一个卡座一个考官,都是中国人,选一个考官用英文聊一下天就 ok ...  东航面试考题一家公司要招收新职员,在面试中有这样一个问题: 你开着一辆车,在...东航面试真题 29页 免费
东航面试班英语口语 辅... 28页 2下载券
放行...  2016航空英语面试自我介绍范文_资格考试/认证_教育专区。2016 航空英语面试自我...我相信,我会以我教好的服务意识,继续为东航保持良好的服务形象,谢谢。 ...  东航初试面试技巧_医学_高等教育_教育专区。东航初试面试技巧 东航面试全程扫盲贴!不要再傻傻分不清楚! 最近东航的招聘计划太频繁了,小伙伴们有木有很激动?今天小...  6.Introduce China Easter 东航/ Air China 国航/ China Southern 南航/ Hainan...飞行员面试英语口语 暂无评价 2页 2下载券
面试英语自我介绍范文(分... 暂无...  我相信,我会以我教好的服 务意识,继续为东航保持良好的服务形象,谢谢。 男...空乘面试英文自我介绍范文二: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! It is ...  ) 口语测试:每一个卡座一个考官,都是中国人,选一个考官用英文聊一下天就 ok...体检: 在家等候的期间,接到东航人力资源部的电话,问你什么时候可以参加面试,如...不是太会英语,能不能去面试东航?_百度知道
不是太会英语,能不能去面试东航?
视力也没测试过?而且我是近视眼,如果英语不是很好,能通过嘛,但是听说报考空姐需要流利的英语亲,我今年11月刚好满18岁,但是看东西特别模糊,估计度数应该很高,这些会影响我面试嘛?谢谢
我有更好的答案
可以戴隐形眼镜,搜索一下航空公司经常会问到什么问题,不过视力和英语确实是面试的重点,不过你也可以临时抱佛脚,特别是英语水平
采纳率:60%
如果能通过初试的话,面试的问题不大,但是能否通过就很难说了。想要进这样的优秀单位,建议还是得去进修英语,否则迟早会被淘汰的。线上教育品牌洛基英语设置的有专门的商务课程和面试课程等等多方面课程,祝你能顺利通过面试!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
夏洛特烦恼的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一个东航员工曝光不为人知的内幕 行业潜规则?
发帖于:时间: 10:04:28
  东航,对于任何一个中国人都不陌生!对,就是中国东方航空!今天我就要揭露东航种种所有不为人知的内幕!让所有中国人知道这个企业是多么的无耻和垃圾!
  我在东航工作许多年了!刚毕业的时候,我被分配到了东航,那时候刚刚走出校园,感觉自己终于能踏上社会了!很是开心。对于许多人向往的航空公司我也挤身进入了!那时候就想努力工作能早日干出番成绩出来。
  但是这样的想法在进东航半年以后就被彻底磨灭了!在东航,有所谓的劳务工和正式工两种!本来上海城市人都是一样的上班,没有正式工劳务工的分别!但改革开放了,农村人都来到上海工作了,由于他们在家里有地,所以做同样的工作,干同样的活,但拿的钱要比城市人少!这样也就引申出了劳务工这样一个工作制度!现在东航正式工大多是以前虹桥机场那里拆迁所征地的本地人!东航为了补贴他们所以给他们进入东航工作并转为正式员工!还有点正式工就是所谓的在东航有关系,靠关系转正的人!而大部分都是劳务工,也就是我们这些学校毕业被分配到东航的!我记得那时候面试的时候,东航领导是这样对我们说的:在东航,只要不出什么差错,工作努力,3年后都能转正!可事实呢?事实是自从学校01年应届毕业生到05年应届毕业生被所谓的能转正的谎言骗来东航的不计其数!至今还依然是劳务工的命。
  学校自从05年开始就不在往东航输送应届毕业生了,改而分配到机场集团!现在05年和06年进入机场工作的在机场转正的人都已经有了,就算没有转正的,在机场集团也是享有机场集团工的待遇!而不是劳务工。看着自己的学弟学妹收入都拿得比自己高!是人总会有点不能接受事实。
  其实这都是题外话,机遇不同罢了!但是对于东航,我想所有劳务工都对这个企业咬牙切齿!为什么?原因很多,我现在就来说说具体原因。
  在东航,正式工上班基本是在单位混日子!而劳务工却要做死做活,甚至大多都是劳务工把正式工的工作都做了!我记得曾经有正式工这样说过:你们劳务工不做事,难道还要我们正式工做?那要你们干什么?劳务工就是养正式工的!劳务工却敢怒不敢言!为什么?因为是正式工,东航是不能辞退正式工的!有了这份保障,正式工有恃无恐,甚至能对领导指手画脚!
  在东航,曾经发生过许多次类似以下的事情!就比如东航物流的货运安检吧(安检就是检查有没有违禁品和危险品上飞机的人员),一般都是一个正式工和一个劳务工做一台X光机!以前一个劳务工和一个正式工工作的时候, 可能因为工作失误没查出危险品!然后飞机抵达目的地后被对方人员查出!通报公司,然后公司调查后决定!正式工扣当月奖金,劳务工辞退回家!而后我知道当时工作是正式工在操机,也就是正式工占主要责任!我们都替那个劳务工喊冤,当然,因为这件事我们也看到了我们的未来。
  在东航做了几年了,对于东航领导的种种内幕也知道一二!前几天我就听一个货运代理说过,他们每个月给东航领导的“交接费”就十几万!不过想想也对!经常听安检人员说,每次货运公司有违禁品或危险品被查出,按工作规定应该作扣货处理!但有些货运代理打一个电话!他们安检下面工作的人员马上就能接到领导电话,有的要退回,有的甚至放行!对于这样的情况我已经看到或听到无数次了,敢问这样的情况,有多少中国人敢坐东航飞机?你们的生命也只不过是东航领导们贪污受贿的筹码而已!
  远航物流公司的物流中心,曾经很长一段时间安检都有“监装”这样一个工作!就是每天抽几个安检人员去物流中心里的货运代理公司实施现场“监装”!也就是货物不用通过安检机而直接封装!直接装板装箱然后送到货机坪装上飞机!我想连普通人都能知道其中的漏洞和隐患吧?不过这样的话!代理公司每个月就需要支付远航物流高昂的“监装”费用!而这样一个工作流程是根本不符合安检规定的!更别说是否有依据收取这样的费用!而每个月收取的这笔费用又流向了何处?却不得而知。在东航真的安全第一还是效益第一?
  再说说正式工和劳务工的待遇问题吧,其实许多人认为能在东航工作是很庆幸的!但事实是,东航劳务工和道路清洁工的待遇差不多甚至于都比不及!在东航,至少有三分之二的人员是劳务工!甚至有些劳务工在东航工作了十七、八年之久!在东航,一个正式工的年收入不低于8万,月收入不低于4000!而一个劳务工年收入不高于3.5万,月收入不高于2500(夏季高温费加进去可能会超过)其实这对于劳务工也没什么,照我来说无非也是机遇不同罢了!
  不看收入,我来说说待遇!比如五一、十一发过节费,劳务工一般在300-500左右!正式工一般在左右!
  过年发年终奖,劳务工一般在之间!正式工一般在一万以上!就比如东航去年转亏为赢,劳务工每个人发了400元补贴!正式工发了8000多!去掉这些不说,饭贴和车贴总该一样吧?都是人,做同样的工作,吃饭和坐车总不会不一样吧?但东航就是这么垃圾,正式工饭贴要比劳务工多!正式工每个月车贴800元!劳务工说是550元,但是必须凭班车卡报销!如果没有班车卡只能发放300元!想一下,一张班车卡需要500元购买,但班车又不能乘坐到家门口!
集团报刊系列

我要回帖

更多关于 东航混改员工内退方案 的文章

随机推荐