米国大统领选辩论人的水平高吗

登录没有账号?
&登录超时,稍后再试
免注册 快速登录
终于到了最后 美国2016年大选终场辩论(中英对照)
&&& 本文首发于微信公众号:那点事。文章内容属作者个人观点,不代表和讯网立场。投资者据此操作,风险请自担。
&  大家好,格隆汇是华人界最大的海外投资平台,但是为什么格隆汇要为辩论操碎word(我的)心呢?
  原因很简单,打个喷嚏,全球经济感冒。比如说,美国是还是降息,这对全球资产价格会产生非常大的影响。当然也会影响到您的资产配置。
  But anyway, 终于到了最后的辩论,不出意外的话,对和而言这场辩论是11月中旬美国总动大选出定论之前的最后一次能扭转乾坤的机会。
  在这次辩论之前,美国的民意调查显示,支持希拉里的民众是46%,支持川普的是40%。
  目前来看,希拉里的优势还是挺明显的。
  辩论时间:美国东部时间日
  辩论地点:内达华大学拉斯维加斯分校。
  辩论流程:90分钟,6个议题,每个议题15分钟。
  2分钟陈述+互辩+主持人提问。
  我们挑选了6个大议题中的8个精华问题进行翻译。
  问题1: 最高法院
  WALLACE: First of all, where do you want tosee the court take the country? And secondly, what’s your view on how theConstitution should be interpreted?
  主持人:首先,你们觉得最高法院将带领我们国家走向何方?其次,你们认为宪法应该如何被解读?
  CLINTON: And I feel strongly that theSupreme Court needs to stand on the side of the American people, not on theside of the powerful corporations and the wealthy.
  希拉里:我强烈地认为最高法院应该站在广大美国人民群众的立场上,而不是站在权贵的立场。
  The kind of people that I would be lookingto nominate to the court would be in the great tradition of standing up to thepowerful, standing up on behalf of our rights as Americans.
  我会为提名那些敢于对抗权势、捍卫美国群众权利的人去最高法院。
  TRUMP: We need a Supreme Court that in myopinion is going to uphold the Second Amendment, and all amendments, but theSecond Amendment, which is under absolute siege. I believe if my opponentshould win this race, which I truly don’t think will happen, we will have aSecond Amendment which will be a very, very small replica of what it is rightnow.
  特朗普:我认为我们所需要的是支持第二宪法修正案和所有修正案的最高法院,尤其是第二宪法修正案,因为它现在被围剿了。我觉得如果我的竞争对手要是赢了大选,虽然我觉得这不太可能,但是那时候我们就会有个跟现在这个第二宪法修正案大不一样的修正案。
  问题2:枪支问题
  WALLACE: Secretary Clinton, you said lastyear, let me quote, “The Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment.” And now,in fact, in the 2008 Heller case, the court ruled that there is aconstitutional right to bear arms, but a right that is reasonably limited.Those were the words of the Judge Antonin Scalia who wrote the decision. What’swrong with that?
  主持人:国务卿,您去年说过这么一段话:“最高法院在第二宪法修正案上做出了错误的决定。”实际上在2008年Heller的案件之后,最高法院规定允许携带防身武器,只是权限需要在合理的限定范围内。定下这条法规的是Antonin Scalia大法官,她当时说了这些话。您觉得有什么问题么?
  CLINTON: I support the Second Amendmentdoesn’t mean that I want people who shouldn’t have guns to be able to threatenyou, kill you or members of your family.
  希拉里:我是支持第二宪法修正案的,但这不代表我愿意看到那些不应该带枪的人拿着枪去威胁大家,甚至杀害你或你的亲人。
  We have 33,000 people a year who die fromguns. I think we need comprehensive background checks, need to close the onlineloophole, close the gun show loophole.
  我们每年有33,000人死于枪支案。我觉得我们需要做好全面的背景调查,要制止网络贩卖枪支,遏制枪械展会上的买卖。
  WALLACE: Mr. Trump,how will you ensure the Second Amendment is protected? You justheard Secretary Clinton’s answer. Does she persuade you that, while you maydisagree on regulation, that, in fact, she supports a Second Amendment right tobear arms?
  主持人:特朗普先生,您如何确保第二宪法修正案受到保护呢?您刚刚也听了国务钦的回答 。虽然您可能不赞成她提出的具体的法规,但是她说自己支持第二修正案为佩戴强制设定权限,她这个说法有成功说服您吗?
  TRUMP: Well, the D.C. vs. Heller decisionwas very strongly ― and she was extremely angry about it. I watched. I mean,she was very, very angry when upheld. And Justice Scalia was so involved. Andit was a well-crafted decision. But Hillary was extremely upset, extremelyangry. And people that believe in the Second Amendment and believe in it verystrongly were very upset with what she had to say.
  特朗普:她当时对华盛顿和Heller案件裁决决定的态度是极其愤怒的。我看了,她当时气得不得了。其实Scalia大法官真的是尽心尽力,决定也是经过深思熟虑的。但是希拉里当时非常沮丧,极其愤怒。当时那些十分相信第二法案的听到她说的那些话都感到很失望。
  CLINTON: Well, I was upset because,unfortunately, dozens of toddlers injure themselves, even kill people withguns, because, unfortunately, not everyone who has loaded guns in their homestakes appropriate precautions.
  希拉里:额……我感到伤心是因为,很不幸的是很多拿着枪的小孩伤害了自己,甚至杀人。因为不幸的是并不是所有人都再家里装好了枪,做好了预防准备。
  And, you know, look, I understand thatDonald’s been strongly supported by the NRA. The gun lobby’s on his side.They’re running millions of dollars of ads against me. And I regret that,because what I would like to see is for people to come together and say: Ofcourse we’re going to protect and defend the Second Amendment.
  你知道的,唐纳德先生一直受到全国步枪协会的大力支持。枪支游说团都站在他那边。他们花了数百万美金反对我。我为此感到很伤心,因为我想看到的是大家聚集起来,一起说:我们当然会保护、会捍卫第二宪法修正案。
  WALLACE: Mr. Trump, in fact, you oppose anylimits on assault weapons, any limits on high- capacity magazines. You supporta national right to carry law. Why, sir?
  主持人: 特朗普先生,事实上您反对一切对攻击性武器设限的行为,也反对抵制高容量弹药匣,您认为国家有权履行该法案,这是为什么?
  TRUMP: In Chicago, which has the toughestgun laws in the United States, probably you could say by far, they have moregun violence than any other city. So we have the toughest laws, and you havetremendous gun violence.
  特朗普:在芝加哥我们有全美最严格的枪支法,但是可以说目前为止,芝城的枪支案比其它城市的要多。我们有最严的管制,随之而来的是最猖獗的枪支案件。
  问题3:关于堕胎
  WALLACE: Well, let’s pick up on another issue whichdivides you and the justices that whoever ends up winning this electionappoints could have a dramatic effect there, and that’s the issue of abortion.
  主持人:现在让我们再挑一个问题。无论你们谁当选,都会给在这个问题上有着巨大的影响力,这个问题就是堕胎。
  WALLACE: Mr. Trump, you’re pro-life. But I want to askyou specifically: Do you want the court, including the justices that you willname, to overturn Roe v. Wade, which includes ― in fact, states ― a woman’sright to abortion?
  支持人: 川普,我想问你一个比较具体的问题:你想要法院推翻罗伊诉韦德案吗,这个方案涉及到女性堕胎的权利?(提示:罗伊诉韦德案:1969年,一位化名为杰内?罗伊的妇女和其他人一起向德克萨斯州限制堕胎的法令提出了挑战;。该法令规定,除非因为维护孕妇的生命,州内一律禁止妇女实施堕胎手术。)
  TRUMP: Well, if we put another two or perhaps threejustice on, that’s really what’s going to be ― that will happen. And that’llhappen automatically, in my opinion, because I am putting pro-life justices onthe court. I will say this: It will go back to the states, and the states willthen make a determination.
  川普:如果我们让更多的法官参与这个问题,这也是现在正在发生的事情,这个法案将会被推翻。而且在我看来,这会是自动的被推翻,因为我正在让更多反对堕胎的法官进到法院里去。我能说的是:能否堕胎这个问题将会重新回到各个州的法院去,然后各个州将会作出自己的决定。
  CLINTON: Well, I strongly support Roe v. Wade, whichguarantees a constitutional right to a woman to make the most difficult, in manycases, decisions about her health care that one can imagine. And in this case,it’s not only about Roe v. Wade. It is about what’s happening right now inAmerica.
  希拉里:我强烈支持罗伊诉韦德法案,这个法案从宪法层面保证了女性的一个权力―一个关于她们健康的最艰难的决定(指当女性自身健康面临威胁时,可以进行堕胎)。这个案例不仅仅涉及到罗伊和韦德,这关系到整个美国现在正在发生的事情。
  问题4:关于移民
  WALLACE: All right. Let’s move on to the subject ofimmigration. And there is almost no issue that separates the two of you morethan the issue of immigration.
  主持人:下面让我们来谈一谈关于移民这个话题。移民是你们之间观点最分歧的一个问题。
  TRUMP:
  Hillary wants to give amnesty. She wants to have openborders. I was up in New Hampshire the other day. The biggest complaint theyhave, many of the problems caused by Hillary Clinton and byBarack Obama. All of the problems ― the single biggest problem is heroin that poursacross our southern border. It’s just pouring and destroying their youth. It’spoisoning the blood of their youth and plenty of other people. We have to havestrong borders. We have to keep the drugs out of our country. We are ― rightnow, we’re getting the drugs, they’re getting the cash. We need strong borders.We need absolute ― we cannot give amnesty.
  川普:希拉里想给大赦。他想要开放边境。我之前在新罕布什尔州的时,他们最大的抱怨就是,很多问题都是希拉里和搞出来的。在这些问题里,最严重的一个是海洛因从我们的南部边境流入美国境内。这些海洛因摧毁了他们的孩子。这个毒品毒害他们的孩子和许多其他的人民。我们要有更强的边境安全。毒品正在流向我们的股价,而他们得到了我们的现金。我需要更强大的边境安全。我们绝对不能给出大赦。
  Now, I want to build the wall. We need the wall. And theBorder Patrol, ICE, they all want the wall. We stop the drugs. We shore up theborder. One of my first acts will be to get all of the drug lords, all of thebad ones ― we have some bad, bad people in this country that have to go out.We’re g we’re going to secure the border.
  现在,我想建一座墙。我们需要这做墙。同时,边境巡防队,ICE,他们都想要这座墙。我们要制止毒品交易。我们要加强边境管理。我上台后第一个法案就是,让那些毒品贩子,那些坏人―我们有一些坏人在这个国家,全部驱逐出美国。我要让这些人滚蛋,来保卫我们的边境。
  CLINTON: Well, as he was talking, I was thinking about ayoung girl I met here in Las Vegas, Carla, who is very worried that her parentsmight be deported, because she was born in this country but they were not. Theywork hard, they do everything they can to give her a good life.
  希拉里:在川普正在讲话时,我想起了一个在洛杉矶遇到的女孩,Carla,她十分担心她的父母可能会被驱逐出去,她处于这个国家但是她的父母不是。她的父母工作十分努力,他们尽自己做大的努力给Carla一个好的生活。
  And you’re right. I don’t want to rip families apart. Idon’t want to be sending parents away from children.
  你是对的,我确实不想让家庭分离,我不想要父母被迫离开孩子。
  We have 11 million undocumented people. They have 4million American citizen children, 15 million people. He said as recently as afew weeks ago in Phoenix that every undocumented person would be subject todeportation. Now, here’s what that means. It means you would have to have amassive law enforcement presence。And wewould then have to put them on trains, on buses to get them out of our country.
  我们有1100万未登记人口。这些人拥有400万美国身份的孩子,因此总共是1500万人口。川普之前在Phoenix说,所有未登记的人口都必须被驱逐出这个国家。这意味着你要有一个非常有效的法案来执行这个事情。然后我们需要把这1100万人口晕倒火车上或者公交车上,把他们运出这个国家。
  I think that is an idea that is not in keeping with whowe are as a nation. I think it’s an idea that would rip our country apart.
  我认为这个主意将会导致我们不在成为一个国家。这个主意会导致我们整个国家分崩离析。
  I have been for border security for years. And mycomprehensive immigration reform plan of course includes border security. But Iwant to put our resources where I think they’re most needed. Anybody who shouldbe deported, we should deport them.
  我已经关注边境安全很多年了。我的综合性移民方案将会涵盖边境安全。但是我想把资源放到最被需要的地方.任何应该被驱逐出境的人,我们一定会驱逐他出境。
  问题5:美国经济
  WALLACE: We’re going to ― no, we are going to move on tothe next topic, which is the economy. You also have very different ideas abouthow to get the economy growing faster. Secretary Clinton, in your plan,government plays a big role. You see more government spending, moreentitlements, more tax on wealth people. Mr. Trump, you want to get governmentout with lower taxes and less regulation.
  主持人:下面让我们来讨论下面一个议题:关于美国经济。你们两个人在关于如何让国家经济增速更快一点上有严重的分歧。希拉里,在你的计划里,政府起到了重要的作用,你要加大政府开支,更多的政府权力,对富人征收更多税。川普,你则希望有更少的税收,更少的监管。
  CLINTON: Well, I think when the middle class thrives,America thrives. And so my plan is based on growing the economy, givingmiddle-class families many more opportunities. I want us to have the biggestjobs program since World War II, jobs in infrastructure and advancedmanufacturing.
  希拉里:我认为当中产阶级繁荣时,美国就会繁荣。因此根据我的增长计划,我会给中产阶级更多机会。我希望实行在二战之后最大的就业刺激计划,在基础建设和制造业的工作。
  I want us to do more to help small business. That’s wheretwo- thirds of the new jobs are going to come from. I want us to raise the nationalminimum wage, because people who live in poverty should not ― who workfull-time should not still be in poverty. And I sure do want to make sure womenget equal pay for the work we do.
  我认为我们要帮助小型企业,有三分之二的工作来自于小型企业。我们应该提高国家的最低工资。那些每天全日制在工作的人,不应该生活在贫穷中。当然我会确保女性的工资得到公平对待。
  I want more technical education in high schools and incommunity colleges, real apprenticeships to prepare young people for the jobsof the future. And we’re going to work hard to make sure that it is。
  我想要美国高中和社区教育里能有更多的科技教育,这样就可以让年轻人为未来做好准备。我们将会通过不懈努力实现这一点。
  TRUMP: Well, first of all, before I start on my plan, herplan is going to raise taxes and even double your taxes. Her tax plan is adisaster. And she can say all she wants about college tuition. But the rest ofthe public’s going to be paying for it. We will have a massive, massive taxincrease under Hillary Clinton’s plan.
  川普:希拉里的计划是提高税收,这会导致你交的税提高一倍。她的计划就是个灾难。她可以说任何关于大学教育的事情,但是整个社会都要为这个事情买单。在希拉里的方案下,我们的税收将会巨量增加。
  TRUMP: Saudi Arabia, nothing but money. We protect SaudiArabia. Why aren’t they paying? We have to tell Japan in a very nice way, wehave to tell Germany, all of these countries, South Korea, we have to say, youhave to help us out. We have, during his regime, during President Obama’sregime, we’ve doubled our national debt. We’re up to $20 trillion. So my plan ―we’re going to renegotiate trade deals. We’re going to have a lot of freetrade. We’re going to have free trade, more free trade than we have right now.But we have horrible deals. Our jobs are being taken out by the deal that herhusband signed, NAFTA, one of the worst deals ever. Our jobs are being suckedout of our economy.
  川普:阿拉伯,除了钱啥都没了。我们保护沙特阿拉伯,为什么他不给我钱呢?我们必须要非常nice的告诉,告诉,告诉,我们必须要告诉他们,你们必须要帮我们(美国)走出困境。在奥巴马的任期,我们国家的负债整整翻倍了。我们现在的负债是20万亿美金。所以我们的计划是,重新谈判那些贸易协定。我们有很多的自由贸易。我们也将会有很多的自由贸易,比现在的自由贸易多。但是我们有太多糟糕的贸易了。其中希拉里她老公签署的和NAFTA之间的贸易是最高的贸易之一。我们的岗位就这样从我们的经济里抽出去了!
  问题6:侮辱女性
  WALLACE: Mr. Trump, at the last debate, you said yourtalk about grabbing women was just that, talk, and that you’d never actuallydone it. And since then, as we all know, nine women have come forward and havesaid that you either groped them or kissed them without their consent. Whywould so many different women from so many different circumstances over so manydifferent years, why would they all in this last couple of weeks make up ― youdeny this ― why would they all make up these stories?
  主持人:特朗普先生,你在上次的辩论中提到你之前关于性骚扰女性的言论就是些插科打诨而已,你自己其实从来没干过。但是自上次之后我们知道有九个女性说收到过你的性骚扰。既然你没做过的话,那么为什么这么多身份背景都不同的女性在经过了这么多年之后不约而同的要编造这些故事呢,你觉得是为什么?
  TRUMP: Well, first of all, those stories have beenlargely debunked. Those people ― I don’t know those people. I have a feeling howthey came. I believe it was her campaign that did it.
  特朗普:呵呵,首先我想说的是,这些故事早已被辟谣了。那些人我根本都不认识啊。但是我总有种感觉是希拉里的竞选团队搞的鬼。
  Just like if you look at what came out today on the clipswhere I was wondering what happened with my rally in Chicago and other rallieswhere we had such violence? She’s the one and Obama that caused the violence.They hired people ― they paid them $1,500, and they’re on tape saying beviolent, cause fights, do bad things.
  就像你们在今天出来的里见到的一样,我一直特别纳闷我们芝加哥和其他地方的集会到底是咋了,咋一言不合就动手呢。我跟你讲就是希拉里和奥巴马一手造成的暴力冲突。他们雇人――花1500美元雇的人,就是那些暴徒到处打砸抢烧搞破坏。
  These women ― the woman on the plane, the ― I think theywant either fame or her campaign did it. And I think it’s her campaign. Becausewhat I saw what they did, which is a criminal act, by the way, where they’retelling people to go out and start fist-fights and start violence.
  那些女人――就飞机上的那些――要么是想出名要么就是希拉里的竞选团队干的。我觉得就是她的团队干的。因为她们的这些行为据我判断已经构成了犯罪,毕竟是她们先挑的事。
  Nobody has more respect for women than I do. Nobody.
  没人比我更尊重女性了,没人!
  问题7:债务问题
  WALLACE: Mr. Trump, Secretary Clinton . Our nationaldebt, as a share of the economy, our GDP, is now 77 percent. That’s the highestsince just after World War II. But the nonpartisan Committee for a ResponsibleFederal Budget says, Secretary Clinton, under your plan, debt would rise to 86percent of GDP over the next 10 years. Mr. Trump, under your plan, they say itwould rise to 105 percent of GDP over the next 10 years. The question is, whyare both of you ignoring this problem?
  主持人:特朗普先生,国务卿。我们的国债,已经占国民经济GDP的77%了,达到了二战以来最高水平。但是无党派的联邦预算委员会说,如果在国务卿克林顿的领导下,未来十年内国债占GDP比例会升至到88%;如果在特朗普的领导下就会飙到105%。那么问题来了,你俩为啥全都对这个问题视而不见?
  TRUMP: Well, I say they’re wrong, because I’m going tocreate tremendous jobs. And we’re bringing GDP from, really, 1 percent, whichis what it is now, and if she got in, it will be less than zero. But we’rebringing it from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can gohigher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.
  特朗普:好吧,要我说,预算委员会的人说错了,因为我要创造大量的工作岗位。而且我们要把GDP从现阶段的1%(当然如当初希拉里当选可能零都不到吧),拉到4%。而且我有信心我们能做到比4%还高,5%或者6%都有可能。
  And if we do, you don’t have to bother asking yourquestion, because we have a tremendous machine. We will have created atremendous economic machine once again. To do that, we’re taking back jobs.We’re not going to let our companies be raided by other countries where we loseall our jobs,we don’t make our product anymore. It’svery sad. But I’m going to create a ― the kind of a country that we were fromthe standpoint of industry. We used to be there. We’ve given it up. We’vebecome very, very sloppy.
  如果这个愿景实现了,你就不会再问这个问题了,因为我们有数不清的机器。我们会再一次创造无数的经济机器。为了实现这一点,我们要把我们的工作抢回来。我们再也不能让抢走我们工作岗位的国家们来突袭我们国家的公司了,我们再也不生产产品了。这真的太悲哀了。但是我想做的是――我想创造一个可以从工业角度来看待的国家。我们以前就是这样的,但是我们自己放弃了。哎,我们实在是太粗心了。
  We’ve had people that are political hacks making thebiggest deals in the world, bigger than companies. You take these bigcompanies, these trade deals are far bigger than these companies, and yet wedon’t use our great leaders, many of whom back me and many of whom backHillary, I must say. But we don’t use those people. Those are the people ―these are the greatest negotiators in the world. We have the greatestbusinesspeople in the world. We have to use them to negotiate our trade deals.
  我们有智囊团做着世界上最大的交易,比公司间的交易可大得多。你们想想那些大公司的交易有多大,我们智囊团的可比他们的交易大多了,而且这还是在没有动用王牌的情况下。这些王牌们,说实话,有些支持我,有些支持希拉里。但是我们不会出动这些人。他们这些人是世界上最伟大的谈判家。我们拥有世界上最优秀的商人,我们要用他们来谈判贸易问题。
  CLINTON: Well, first, when I hear Donald talk like thatand know that his slogan is “Make America Great Again,” I wonder when hethought America was great. And before he rushes and says, “You know, before youand President Obama were there,” I think it’s important to recognize that hehas been criticizing our government for decades.
  希拉里:好吧,首先,当我听到唐纳德的竞选口号是“让美国重新伟大起来”的时候,我不禁开始思考他是什么时候觉得美国伟大的。他之前也急匆匆的表示过“你知道的,就是在你和奥巴马总统上台之前啊”,我觉得他可能已经怪罪我们现任政府很多年了吧。
  You know, back in 1987, he took out a $100,000 ad in theNew York Times, during the time when President Reagan was president, andbasically said exactly what he just said now, that we were the laughingstock ofthe world. He was criticizing President Reagan.
  在1987年的时候,他砸了10万美金给纽约时报打广告,当时正是里根总统的任期,而且口号跟他现在说的基本一毛一样,他当时还批判里根总统来着,这简直就是是世界上最大的笑话啊。
  But if you look at the debt, which is the issue you askedabout, Chris, I pay for everything I’m proposing. I do not add a penny to thenational debt. I take that very seriously, because I do think it’s one of theissues we’ve got to come to grips with.
  但是如果我们来看看你刚刚提到的债务问题,我为我说的一切负责。我不会给我们的国债家一分钱,因为我是在很严肃认真的对待这个事情,因为我觉得这确实是我们的燃眉之急。
  We’ll have what economists call middle-out growth. We’vegot to get back to rebuilding the middle class, the families of America. That’swhere growth will come from.
  我们要使中产阶级壮大起来。我们要重新壮大我们的中产阶级,美国的家庭。这才是我们之后经济的增长点。
  问题8:社会福利
  WALLACE: All right. Let me start with you, Mr. Trump,would President Trump make a deal to save Medicare and Social Security thatincluded both tax increases and benefit cuts, in effect, a grand bargain onentitlements?
  主持人:好了。先从你开始吧特朗普先生,如果你当选你会采取措施既保全医保社保又使收税提高救济金降低吗,也就是说,你有一个双赢的方案吗?
  TRUMP: I’m cutting taxes. We’re going to grow theeconomy. It’s going to grow at a record rate of growth. And one thing we haveto do: Repeal and replace the disaster known as Obamacare. It’s destroying ourcountry. It’s destroying our businesses, our small business and our bigbusinesses. We have to repeal and replace Obamacare.
  我会削减税收的。我们得发展经济。而且是飞速发展。我们必须要做的一件事是:反对并且废除那个所谓的奥巴马医改,简直就是个灾难。这玩意就是在毁灭我们的国家,毁灭我们的商业,不管是大型的还是小型的。我们必须要反对和废除奥巴马医改。
  CLINTON: Well, Chris, I am on record as saying that weneed to put more money into the Social Security Trust Fund. That’s part of mycommitment to raise taxes on the wealthy. My Social Security payrollcontribution will go up, as will Donald’s, assuming he can’t figure out how toget out of it.
  希拉里:我之前有说过我们要多投钱到社保基金。这也是我对富人要提高税收的承诺。我的社保受益人名单里会有越来越多的人,而特朗普只想着怎么摆脱它。
  TRUMP: Such a nasty woman.
  特朗普:呵呵,这女人好阴险。
  CLINTON: ... by making sure that we have sufficientresources, and that will come from either raising the cap and/or finding otherways to get more money into it. I will not cut benefits. I want to enhancebenefits for low-income workers and for women who have been disadvantaged bythe current Social Security system.
  希拉里:为了确保我们能有充足的资源,也为了确保能够募集到足够的资金到我的计划里,我不打算削减救济金。我还打算提高给低收入人群(包括由于现行的社保系统而处于劣势的工人和妇女)的救济金。
  And I’ll say something about the Affordable Care Act,which he wants to repeal. The Affordable Care Act extended the solvency of theMedicare Trust Fund. So if repeals it, our Medicare problem gets worse. What weneed to do is go after...
  同时我也想说一下奥巴马医改,就是特朗普想废除的那个。奥巴马医改极大的提高了医保信托基金的偿付能力。因此如果要废除的话,我们的医保问题会愈发严重的。
  TRUMP: Your husband disagrees with you.
  特朗普:你老公第一个就不同意。
  CLINTON: ... the long-term health care drivers. We’ve gotto get costs down, increase value, emphasize wellness. I have a plan for doingthat. And I think that we will be able to get entitlement spending undercontrol by with more resources and harder decisions
  希拉里:我们要做的就是追求一个长期的医疗方面的动力。我们要削减成本,提高价值,强调福利。我是有计划的。同时我认为我们也有能力可以通过更多的资源和更坚定的决策使政府津贴再次处于管控之下。
&&& 文章来源:微信公众号港股那点事
(责任编辑:邓益伟 HN006)
和讯网今天刊登了《终于到了最后 美国2016年大选终场辩论(中英对照)》一文,关于此事的更多报道,请在和讯财经客户端上阅读。
提 交还可输入500字
你可能会喜欢
热门新闻排行榜
【免责声明】本文仅代表作者本人观点,与和讯网无关。和讯网站对文中陈述、观点判断保持中立,不对所包含内容的准确性、可靠性或完整性提供任何明示或暗示的保证。请读者仅作参考,并请自行承担全部责任。
违法和不良信息举报电话:010- 传真:010- 邮箱:yhts@ 本站郑重声明:和讯信息科技有限公司系政府批准的证券投资咨询机构[ZX0005]。所载文章、数据仅供参考,投资有风险,选择需谨慎。

我要回帖

更多关于 高水平运动员任选专业 的文章

随机推荐