扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求一篇英语作文,关于在公司工作的经验本人曾去一家公司实习,回来老师让写一篇英文经验介绍。一两分钟演讲用的。谢谢各位大神Thank you so much
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
It's my great honor to have this opportunity to share my experience to be an intern in xxx company.The whole intership last just only 2 month,but it provided me much valuebale experience about how to change role from a student to a staff and how to adapt the new position.Modesty to learn can make a forward for us,this is the first feeling in this company.whatever how much knowledge you have learn in School,it still need to transform to practise at the job,this need much time to do a good job,so be modesty.secondly,diligent staff will be attractive for human resource,don't be satisfy current situation and current knowledge,diligently seek more change to improve ourselives will make us grow quickly.Thanks for your time and welcome to share your experience.
为您推荐:
把你实习的经历写成中文再翻译比较好
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求一篇带翻译的英文自我介绍内容:从简历,住的房子,喜欢喝的饮料和吃的食物等方面进行介绍,具体内容麻烦自由发挥.求哪位大神帮帮忙小女子感激不尽(这是公司的英语面试题目).
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
WTF,你要求字数吗?
不要求,是口述,两到三分钟就可以了。
我说下自己的 口述简历,你自己参考下吧
My name is XXX,My English name is XXXX. I was born in XXXX,it is a industry city. There is really a bad air conditon. To be honest ,
I like the air here,it is clean .
I lived in my own apartment (公寓,轻易不要说house,在国外house一定是要至少两层的那种才算是house),The apartment is very very close to my school,just only five minutes on foot.
well ,I don`t think you have any interesting about my rent,(这句是玩笑话,说我住公寓,但是我不认为你想知道它多少租金,如果对方想知道,你就实话实说。)
I love cream soda very much , this beverage is really nice.
Every kind of
delicious food is my enemy.So when I found a food which I never taste before, I would try my best to get it in my mouth. Personally speaking ,I love chilly food(辣口,国外都这么说),but not too hot(但是不要太辣)。Rice is my favourite staple food,(我最爱的主食是米饭,真滴!) All the vegetables and meats, well ,I am a omnivorou guy.but I never smoke ,somtimes drink beer a little bit.
全是口语回答,对于语法没有太多要求,口语就是让人知道你说的意思就可以了,太要求语法,老外也不见得比我们中国的初中生高中生语法好到哪去。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
中文:大家好!我是一个性格开朗、乐于助人的女生。只要遇见需要帮助的人,我一定会伸出手去帮助他。我十分爱吃汉堡包,因为你眼看上去汉堡包十分漂亮,而里面的含量却很少,只有生菜、果酱和肉。这和我们做人的道理是相同的。如果你觉得你长得十分漂亮,对不起,你错了。世界上有比你长得更漂亮的人,人外有人,天外有天。谢谢大家,我的演讲结束了!(纯属自己写的。)英文:Hello, eve...
my name is
hongtaoliu ,我的名字叫刘洪涛。i am from china ,我来自中国,i love my familys.我爱我的的家人
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 酒店总机职责 的文章

随机推荐