【英语试讲】导入环节——说课面试面试说课 招聘说课">【英语试讲】导入环节——说课面试面试说课 招聘说课
请选择打赏金额:
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
更多数据:
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
本奖品由提供
红包雨下完了,下次早点来噢~2017教师招聘面试英语满分说课稿
Unit 5 My New Room
Good morning, dear judges. I am Number XX. It is a great honor for me to stand here to interpret my teaching design for you.
Today my teaching material comes from Unit 5 of PEP English books, which is in the first semester of grade 5.
In order to explain what to teach, how to teach and why, I divide my interpretation into several parts, including material analyzing, students analyzing, teaching aims, key points and difficult points, teaching method and learning method, teaching procedures and layout design.
First, let’s focus on the analysis of the teaching content.
This lesson is the first one of this unit. And this section includes several activities. All those parts are about items in rooms. This unit plays an important role in students’ counting things. Students would learn some new words such as: curtain, mirror, trash bin and air-conditioner. And they also need to learn the target language: In my room, I There is/ are xxx. This unit provides students an opportunity to describe those items in their rooms.
Secondly, we come to the student analysis.
Students are in grade 5. They are curious and interested in new things. They have the motivation to find out how to describe things around them. They like to play games but they cannot focus one thing for too long. After learning English for 2 years, they have some basic English background knowledge, so the teacher should attach importance to the communication with them, providing them the chances of using language.
According to The New English Curriculum Standard, the character of teaching content and students, I set the following aims. And this is my third part.
The first one is knowledge aims.
By the end of the class, students can know how to read and write these words: curtain, closet, mirror, end table, trash bin, air-conditioner. And they can use those words in these patterns: In my room, I There is/are xxx.
The second one is ability aims.
By the end of the class, students are able to talk about what we learn in the class correctly and skillfully, and Ss can speak English fluently. Meanwhile, students can count things and they can choose correctly between signal and plural form.
The third part is emotional aims.
In the lesson, students could develop their corporation in group work.
And the Key Point of this lesson is making sure students can read and write those new words correctly.
The Difficult Point is letting students choose the right form of signal or plural.
Now, let me talk about teaching methods and study methods.
Teaching methods
In this lesson, I will apply 3P Teaching Model. Because this lesson is mainly a vocabulary-teaching lesson and those words are all about items in a room. I would apply situational teaching method and communicative language teaching method. Students can understand the lesson better in a familiar situation.
Study method
I would remind students be aware of describing things around us in English. And I would teach them form a good habit of sharing.
Teaching aids
Visual aids are useful for students’ understanding. So I would choose real object and pictures as my teaching aids.
Next, I would interpret my teaching procedures.
My teaching procedures can be divided into 5 steps.
In step 1,I would run a normal but cheerful greeting. Then I ask Students what they have in their rooms. After answering, teacher say“I went to visit a friend last weekend, he moved into his new room days ago. And I took a photo of his new room. Let’s see what are there in this new room”Teacher show a photo on the PPT.
Purpose: This step can let students pay attention to this class and they can predict what we would learn today. And those photos can give them a first impression. Because of their visual, students can gain a impressive feeling about it. Meanwhile, they can provide a suitable situation for the next step.
Instep 2,I will pick photo of each item one by one and zoom it on the PPT. When showing one certain item, I would use one sentence or a real object to describe it, which is in order to let students know more about that item. Then I would write down those words on the blackboard one by one.
Purpose: Through this step, students can form a better first impression through my visual aids and deion. And students can know better of writing by watching my blackboard writing.
Then we come to step 3. This is a practice step, in which we would do some different practice. Firstly, teacher would teach students how to read those words. Students read after teacher for several times until most of them can read it correctly and fluently. Then they were asked to read in groups and read them with rising and filling tune. At the same time, I will ask them to write those words in the air with fingers. In the end, teacher would do some activities to review, such as teacher point each item and ask students“What’s this?” and students ask each other each item we have learn today.
In this part, those practices are divided into two kinds: mechanical practice and meaningful practice. The former one can get students’ tongues familiar with those pronunciation and fingers familiar with the writing. The latter one is a further practice, which focus on those words only and it is a kind of review. This step is the key point of this lesson.
In step 4, students were asked to do some production, such as: introducing their own room using the pattern“In my room, I have...”or “ There is/are xxx”. They can prepare their report in groups. Then they can share their report in group and I ask some of them to report in the front of class. (Students were asked to took a photo of his own room in last homework)
This step is the difficult point of this lesson. Students can talk about what they have learnt today with what they have learned yet. It provides students a good opportunity to show out and it can be a good production.
In the last step, I would do a brief summary and give them a piece of homework: label everything they know in their room. And they should take a photo of their labels. It is a very interesting task and can practice their ability to act.
Then my blackboard design is just like what you can see. It clear and brief and it can let students understand better.
That’s all for my teaching design. Thank you for listening.
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
今日搜狐热点青岛地区小学英语老师面试说课必须用全英文吗?有说课稿可以帮我吗? - 知乎2被浏览750分享邀请回答0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起01 条评论分享收藏感谢收起有没有人面试过英语说课的?能否分享下经验?英语说课是要全英文说下来,还是可以用中文呢?[思考]
全部答案(共6个回答)
课前认真备写教案,这是基础,做到不打无准备之仗,打必求胜;课上大胆讲练,不要怕讲错,不要怕学生笑话,“怕”字一定要去掉;课下认真总结交流特别是要与受课学生交流,...
当然是要脱稿讲的阿。。。。你做好充足准备吧,肯定行的,加油
其實美白針裡面就是維他命C跟葡萄糖還有食鹽水,我自己是覺得沒什麼效啦~因為很多醫美診所都是葡萄糖跟食鹽水居多維他命C的成分根本很少,你如果要打美白針到不如多吃水...
有一个微博叫做收录唯美图片的就有,可以去看看吧
答: 帮宝适绿帮白帮哪个好?最近想去买纸尿裤,可是我对这些不是很懂。
答: 一般来说,教育培训主要是为了提高学历。而职业教育不仅提供证书,更多地是帮你掌握实际的工作经验。如劳动部的职业资格考试都有实操的内容。像人力资源师,营销师等……而...
答: 2009年福建省教育科学研究所公开招聘工作人员方案(欢迎转载)福建省教育科学研究所是直属省教育厅的事业单位。现因事业发展需要,根据《福建省省属事业单位公开招聘工...
答: 考试院是教育厅的直属事业单位
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题