朋友要上班古文中我怎么说说好

当前位置: &
求翻译:你好,亲爱的朋友,最近好吗?这几天我工作比较忙,所以没时间给你写邮件,听jane小姐说你最近工作比较忙,记得要多注意休息哦。我在努力学习英语了,英语是一种非常容易的语言,哈哈!我们一起加油。。愿:“一切顺利”。是什么意思?
你好,亲爱的朋友,最近好吗?这几天我工作比较忙,所以没时间给你写邮件,听jane小姐说你最近工作比较忙,记得要多注意休息哦。我在努力学习英语了,英语是一种非常容易的语言,哈哈!我们一起加油。。愿:“一切顺利”。
问题补充:
Hello, dear friend, How are you? These days I am busy, so no time to write you an e-mail, listening to the jane Miss your most recent work is a busy, remember to pay attention to rest Oh. I'm trying to learn English, English is a very easy language, ha ha! We were refueling. . Wish: "everything goes
Hello, dear friend, what's going on? These past few days I have to work because of their busy schedules, you don't have the time to write, and listen," said Miss Jane you have been a busy work, remember to note that more rest, oh. In my effort to learn English, and English is a very easy language, l
You are good, dear friend, recently? These days I work quite busily, therefore does not have the time to write the mail to you, listens to Miss jane to say you worked recently quite busily, remembered had to pay attention to the rest oh.I was studying English diligently, English was one extremely ea
Hello, dear friends, recent OK? These days I work tend to be busy, she didn't have time to write you this mail, listen to Miss Jane said you work busy recently, remember to pay more attention to rest well. I am trying to learn English, English is a language that is very easy, haha! Us refueling ...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 巡视组谈话我怎么说 的文章

随机推荐