中国军队里有外国人眼中的中国士兵吗

西方人对中国军队的评价:“very good!”
该帖被浏览& 65,070&次,回复&30&次
  一次偶然的会餐上,一个外国人谈起对中国军队的评价一句话:“very good!”
  ――――题记
  我只是一名中学生,并未曾与任何外国的军人交流过,而我的父亲是一名土地勘测的总工程师。我经常陪同我父亲与他的客户会餐,所谓会餐也就是贿赂咯。因为客户希望我父亲能把那什么测量的数据测“准确”点。咳咳,这就不多说了。
  同样有一次会餐,我也去了。先申明一下哈,不是因为我喜欢蹭饭哈,别人邀请了,没办法哈!这次的人里面有一个外国人,起初我并没有注意到他,我只是与一位与我年纪相仿的人座在一起,不时的聊两句,又接着安安静静的吃饭。刚刚开始的时候,我对大人们的谈话并不感兴趣,无疑是聊一点关于工作呀政治什么的。我断断续续的听着大人们的谈话。以至于都不知道他们什么时候从政治方面的话题都转移到了军事了,随着聊到了军事,我听到一个不纯正的中国普通话说话的次数越来越多,我低头微微一笑,心里想这外国人还挺喜欢军事的!
  “very good!”
  我一听到这句在中国领土上的绝对纯正的美式英语,我的兴趣来了。我开始饶有兴趣的认真听他们谈话了。好一会儿才知道,刚刚的那句话是那个外国人对我们中国军队的评价,听他那口气还对我们中国军队高度赞扬的那意思。
  原来,那个外国人从小是个军迷,对中国军队十分的好评,接下来的吃饭聊天中他的谈话几乎占据了整个会餐。
  他说:“中国是全世界发展得最快的国家,令大家觉得不可思议,简直就像一个奇迹一样。在我眼中,中国的军事力量是十分强大的,经济发展也很快。以前我和我朋友聊到中国的时候都一致认为中国是经济和军事是最具有潜力的,同时,中国也是十分神秘的一个发展中的大国。”
  事隔已经两年了,那个外国人的大部分说的话我都还记得,从他的话语中,我听得出他对中国军队的赞扬很高,评价很高,也体现了他是一位很不错的军迷呀!
  “中国军队的人数数量是最多的,并且军队的素质很高。”
  “中国军队的纪律也是在其他国家无法效仿的”
  “中国的装备很神秘,了解的武器都是最普遍的。中国的核弹头的数量也不清楚”
  这个外国人说话还有板有眼的,最后还说了什么中国军队的军人的爱国的精神呀什么的。总之,很是赞扬我们的军队。他的很多话我都还记在心中。
  那位外国人的话让我深思了很久。不错呀!说得真深刻具体客观!中国只用了短短的几十年的时间就成为了世界的老二,再说高点就都可以与世界老大平起平坐了,真的让人惊叹呀!中国的军队的实力很强,但是许多人都觉得中国的军事实力不行。也许,真的像那外国人说的一样:“中国颇有神秘色彩,以至于全世界都不清楚中国的真实实力了!
  “very good!”这就是外国朋友的对中国军队的最真实的客观评价!
  我为有这样的祖国而自豪!我为我作为中国人而骄傲!
  我们中国的实力是不必别人差的!
分享到:&&
Re:西方人对中国军队的评价:“very good!”
所以,请给军队涨工资。谢谢。
那只能说明你智商低,我们还是小学生。
西方人是以老师的眼光评价学生的,作为学生,我们是very good。他们拿我们不当对手和敌人,因为我们还不够格,只能被他们评为very good,楼猪你这个SB还高兴的不得了。
什么时候,西方人不再对我们评价,而是一脸严肃,我想,我们的军队才真正强大了。
醒醒吧,还是继续提高自己吧,做梦的人!
西方人是你大爷
上了初一了,会说very good 了,人家不过是礼节性的
赞成楼猪。外国人评价PLA好,这是有前提的。
前提一,日本鬼子百万军队,在中国楞是连条公路都护不住,被八路干的只想哭天皇,最后投降了事。要知道日本人打国民党,是1:10啊!
前提二,朝鲜战争。联合国军(17个国家军队)一个师几百门炮,上面飞机下面军舰坦克,楞是打不赢拿着三八大盖水连珠的志愿军,这些志愿军中可是连每天一顿饱饭都吃不着的!
前提三,美国最先进的战斗机导弹,竟然连一架PLA空军飞机都打不下,倒是用导弹把自己的飞机干掉了。PLA就是给来几个筋斗特技,秀秀而已。
任何一只军队的威名,都是建立在对手的失败里的。
填写显示名:
4到16个字符:中文,英文小写字母,数字或下划线
电话:010-  欢迎批评指正
Copyright &
SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved
新浪公司 &&社区主版&&军事&&社会&&国际&&娱乐&&行业&&城市&&站务
阅读:551 参与:0 回复:0到
icezman 1 年前 41
&&&&The best looking army in the world!
&&&&世界上最好看的军队!
&&&&david1234lee 5 个月之前
&&&&@ricezman
&&&&and the best trained and most patriotic!
&&&&也是最爱国最训练有数的!
&&&&davidrep 1 年前 3
&&&&Hot!!!
&&&&惹火!!!
&&&&shtksf 1 年前
&&&&So cool, so proud of them!!!
&&&&好酷,让人引以自豪!!!
&&&&saqaaf 1 年前 3
&&&&A W E S O M E !
&&&&kevinwyf2008 1 年前 6
&&&&sooo cool!
&&&&nice uniform~~~
&&&&好~~~酷!
&&&&制服很好看!
&&&&TheChinaMania 1 年前 6
&&&&Sexy uniform :)
&&&&性感的制服:)
&&&&agvoerdict 1 年前
&&&&WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
&&&&哇( ⊙ o ⊙ )凹!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
&&&&PielsG00d 1 年前 5
&&&&Powerful female in China
&&&&中国牛X的女性
&&&&Isreal4realz 1 年前
&&&&the 1st girl soldier on the right..... yummy
&&&&前面右边的那个女兵.....喜欢
&&&&outtoin 1 年前
&&&&I like that
&&&&我喜欢
&&&&voice0n 1 年前 6
&&&&Beautiful. Long live Zhongguo!
&&&&漂亮~!中国万岁!
&&&&samuel 年前
&&&&no offence, but its like fucking clones
&&&&不要见怪,但TMD看起来像克隆人
&&&&lordof7 1 年前
&&&&holy shit attack of the clones
&&&&天哪克隆人的进攻 (星球大战前传二 - -|||)
&&&&nuuraany 1 年前 3
&&&&these well organized and very beautiful chinese girls, mean business. So be careful.
&&&&这些有组织又漂亮的中国女孩,不是开玩笑滴~要小心点。
&&&&milky0candy 1 年前 7
&&&&I must admit, they look beautiful and proud :)
&&&&我必须承认,她们看起来美丽又自信:)
&&&&games4u2ube 1 年前
&&&&awesome & very cute. these army girls are actresses & models only, not for war
&&&&强悍又漂亮。这些女兵只是演员模特,不是打仗的。
&&&&TheOmegaX7 1 年前 18
&&&&I would surrender to this force.
&&&&我会向这支军队投降。
&&&&CarstenOepping 1 年前 6
&&&&yes i surrender to this nice army 2 XD
&&&&是的我也会向这支漂亮的军队投降XD
&&&&Ortheos2006 1 年前
&&&&With the help of the french of course.
&&&&当然,在法国人的帮助下& (=_,=)
&&&&(法叔乃躺着中枪了,投降是人所共识的光荣传统了么~ PLA占领巴黎那样= =?)
&&&&barry4929 1 年前
&&&&酷毙了(俚)
&&&&(我怎么都想翻译成&宝贝~&= =)
&&&&unmae1986Reloaded 1 年前 3
&&&&beautiful Women in Military Uniform!!! Sweet!!!
&&&&穿军装的美女!!!帅!!!
&&&&cidiose 1 年前 2
&&&&Hot girls
&&&&惹火女郎
&&&&roupzipa 11 个月之前
&&&&love chinese army girls
&&&&喜欢中国女兵
&&&&macskap 11 个月之前
&&&&性感!
&&&&destihado1 11 个月之前
&&&&性感!
&&&&alexusa100 10 个月之前
&&&&I respect you...
&&&&我崇拜你们&
&&&&14Greekboy14 10 个月之前
&&&&HAHAHAHAH SEXYY !!
&&&&哈哈哈哈哈 性感!!
&&&&(够了,就没有别的说法么= =)
&&&&qoqo13 9 个月之前 4
&&&&漂亮!
&&&&TheChristopher360 9 个月之前 35
&&&&their cute and very organized
&&&&她们漂亮有组织
&&&&ceetee1459 7 个月之前
&&&&Wow, Chinese women are AWESOME!
&&&&哇靠,中国女人好牛X!
&&&&RoadOfBorrox 6 个月之前
&&&&Pink Ninjas
&&&&红粉忍者 (女忍者?关忍者啥事啊 = =)
&&&&wanshei 5 个月之前 7
&&&&Damn they're fine! I wish American women looked half that good. Not a fat ass water buffalo in the whole group. Oh they're soldiers you say? Ok well find me some american women on the streets of america over the age of 25 that arent obese. No, girls on tv doesnt count. Regular everyday american women. Sooorrreee all fat.
&&&&太TM正点啦!我希望美国女人有她们一半好。不是一堆肥臀大水牛。喔~说她们是战士(的原因)吗?好的在美国街上找找年过25的,明显过胖啊。不,上电视那些女孩不算。就平时我们看到的那些美国女人。全部肥的惨不忍睹啊。
&&&&(阿尔乃家人要好好减肥了= =|||)
&&&&ceetee1459 1 月前
&&&&@wanshei
&&&&Good point my friend
&&&&伙计,说得好。
&&&&wanshei 1 月前
&&&&@ceetee1459
&&&&The part that bothers me is we may have to fight these bastards right here on our soil. Our so-called leaders have sold this country out for thier own personal bank accounts. So when the Chinese come to collect thier rightful debt do we bow down and allow them as our new rulers or do we fight them to the death and reclaim our country? Dont know about you but despite me not having any issue with any chinese i will fight to the death.
&&&&让我最困扰的是我们要跟这些混蛋在我们领土上开战。我们所谓的领导人为了中饱私囊把国家都卖了。因此当中国人来催债的时候,我们是要俯首去迎接他们做新领导呢,还是保家卫国跟他们战斗到底啊?不知道你们咋想,尽管我跟中国人无仇无怨但我会跟他们奋战致死。
&&&&(乃想的太多了= = 换个国内版本&&&美国佬敢打过来,我跟他们拼了!&明明枪口冲着别人还说人家侵犯他&哎&)
&&&&ceetee1459 1 月前
&&&&@wanshei
&&&&Lets hope it doesn't come to that
&&&&希望不会发生。
&&&&wanshei 1 月前
&&&&@ceetee1459
&&&&I agree i wouldnt want to go there. But all countries are posturing for war. Every country with a warship has them parked in the Gulf of Aden and Oman.
&&&&我确定我不会去那。但所有国家都摆出一副战争的姿态。每个国家都有一艘军舰停泊在亚丁湾和阿曼。
&&&&david1234lee 5 个月之前
&&&&Beautiful, disciplined, willing to sacrifice for the motherland, to fight and to win, these brave young soldiers march China to the future and strength and prosperity!
&&&&Thanks for posting this video!
&&&&漂亮,有纪律,愿意牺牲,为祖国战斗并取得胜利,这些勇敢的年轻战士带领中国走向强盛繁荣的未来!
&&&&感谢上传这个视频!
&&&&Quy4life 5 个月之前
&&&&if they are sent to the battlefields in those cute pink uniforms, i dont' think the enemy would want to pull the triggers. it's a psychological warfare that the Chinese came up with.
&&&&如果她们穿着这些漂漂的制服被送上战场,我觉得敌人不会开枪。这是中国人想出来的心理战。
&&&&davidrep 5 个月之前
&&&&These &models and actresses& couldn't march this far without the proper physical training and discipline. These &models and actresses& ARE the army of China. HOT!!!!!
&&&&这些&模特和演员&没有适当的训练和纪律是不可能走的这么好的。这些&模特的演员&是中国的军队。给力啊!!!!!
&&&&uberhax0r1 5 个月之前
&&&&omg that is so fuckin hot lol
&&&&额滴神呐~太TM惹火啦~&口&
&&&&Charaht 5 个月之前
&&&&I surrender!&Do as you WISH!!! to me ....
&&&&我投降!随便你们!!!对我做点什么吧(小声)&=_,=
&&&&Jebu911 5 个月之前 13
&&&&Weapons of mass seduction
&&&&大规模杀伤性&&诱惑
&&&&gizmo2084 5 个月之前
&&&&@Jebu911
&&&&lol true!
&&&&啊哈~是的!
&&&&steinijg 4 个月之前 7
&&&&Very hot army they have in China!
&&&&中国有超正点的军队!
&&&&pasipire 4 个月之前
&&&&wow, awesome, thanks for sharing, I think I'll join the Chinese army
&&&&哇凹~帅啊,谢谢分享,我想我会加入中国军队
&&&&(呐呐呐~果然,想加入中国解放军神马的就是看了这个视频的= =+)
&&&&darkzoneo144 4 个月之前
&&&&@pasipire
&&&&DUDE me philippine army
&&&&老兄我菲律宾军队的
&&&&quiznosful 4 个月之前
&&&&American tax payers dollars at work in china because our presidents sold us out to the cheapest maker of US goods? soon they will own us or the arabs! Unbelievable betrayal by our own govt.
&&&&美国纳税人的钱都在中国那是因为我们的总统把我们卖给了这些廉价美国商品的制造者?很快他们将占有我们或者阿拉伯!难以置信竟然被自己政府卖了。
&&&&(这语气说的阿拉伯是你们的样子= =)
&&&&Daniel 个月之前
&&&&The pink colour still makes them scary...
&&&&这红粉装束仍然显得她们很威严&
&&&&attilahistory 4 个月之前
&&&&祖國萬歲!首長愛美女。
&&&&(阿提拉历史= =?哪里人啊- -港家?)
&&&&Blackeneer 4 个月之前
&&&&CLONE WARS!!
&&&&克隆战争!!
&&&&NoelDeKiller 4 个月之前
&&&&would their be a big breasted and blonde army ?? i wanna get captured by them
&&&&有大波波的金发美女军团么??我想被她们俘虏
&&&&JesseusM 4 个月之前
&&&&whole new meaning to girl power
&&&&女性力量的全新涵义
&&&&persluchtboy 4 个月之前
&&&&holy fuck, those pla chinese soldiers are the best looking army in the world. i hope i get the chance to shoot one in the ass...............;-)
&&&&草X马大帝啊,这些PLA中国士兵真TM是世界上最好看的军队。我希望有机会可以XXOO其中一个...............;-)
&&&&(= =|||)
&&&&benyboi2k8 3 个月之前
&&&&i am considering moving to china
&&&&我在考虑移民到中国
&&&&ColonelRHS 3 个月之前
&&&&By all means, if you think China is the best country and far superior to the United States..then move there. Just don't bother to take your computer..you won't be allowed to express any criticism or 'counter revolutionary' ideas on any web site...they throw your ass in jail over there if you step out of line.
&&&&当然,如果你认为中国是最好的国家而且远远比美国好..就搬去那呗。只要不抱怨拿着你的电脑..你不会被允许在任何网页上表达任何评论或&计算机革命&的观点&.如果发现你有什么异样就立马把你扔进监狱。
&&&&david1234lee 3 个月之前
&&&&Unless you are used to be second-class citizens on the world stage playing under whitemen's discriminatory rules, China can be the first to give you hope that Asians by virtue of their civility and civilization can be masters of their own destines!
&&&&But some of you, alas, have been mental slaves too long for the westerners to realize this like the field and house nigers who cried when Lincoln told them they were free!
&&&&除非你习惯于在白人歧视规则的世界舞台下扮演着二等公民的角色,否则中国会是你的首选,因为他们是凭借自身礼仪文化去主宰自己命运的亚洲人!
&&&&不过像你这样的,深表遗憾呐,被西方精神奴役太久以致不能明白这点。就好比在外在内的尼日尔人(黑人)听到林肯宣布他们自由了那般内牛满面。
&&&&(看了几遍大概看懂了,就是说被西方洗脑太久的人民是体会不了中国这种独立自主的好的,盲目地跟从西方的论调,当西方人给了他们所谓的救赎时他们就感恩戴德了。嗯,俺的理解是这样滴)
&&&&chrish767 3 个月之前
&&&&@ColonelRHS
&&&&With all due respect, freedom of speech isnt the biggest priority or issue at the moment when the economy is lack lustered and ppl are struggling to find jobs. One needs to prioritize. Second, i think ppl are looking at the pla parade as a showcase China's development. There ARE social and economic problems in China. However, when u consider how much China has grown within the last 10 yrs in contrast to USA's decline and reckless wars, it shows u how bad things rly are.
&&&&恕我直言,当经济还不够完善人们挣扎着寻找工作的此刻,言论自由不是什么最大的优先考虑的问题。事情首先要有则重点。其次,我认为人们把PLA阅兵看作是中国发展的体现。中国有她的社会和经济问题。然而,当你细想中国在过去十年的发展与美国的衰退和滥战形成对比时,你就会看到事情有多糟了。
&&&&ColonelRHS 3 个月之前
&&&&Again I say to all of you who are texting me on what a great country China is and how terrible the United States is.......why are you still here?? Why are you not packed and moving over there to be in the workers paradise. This is a country where you can write a letter and tell the President to kiss your ass....try that in China.
&&&&我再一次跟你们这些说中国有多牛叉美国有卧槽的人说&&..干嘛还赖死在这呢?干嘛不打包去那里呢?&&工作者的天堂哦。这里是一个可以让你写信给总统叫他轻抚你菊花的国家&在中国也试试看。
&&&&(这对话似曾相识不- -?把主语宾语换一下= =)
&&&&gumodrew 3 个月之前
&&&&Very nice show indeed
&&&&演出真的很精彩
&&&&nedatronics 3 个月之前
&&&&they better be extra careful not to become POW's
&&&&她们要额外小心不要变成俘虏
&&&&stenderify 3 个月之前
&&&&LONG LIVE I N D I A.
&&&&印度万岁
&&&&(来搞笑的么= =)
&&&&gondal523 3 个月之前
&&&&GOD BLESS CHINA
&&&&The best looking and the most powerful army in the world
&&&&天佑中华
&&&&这世界上最好看最强大的军队
&&&&badbond0007 3 个月之前
&&&&Druh& najv&?&ia arm&da na svete(斯洛伐克语)
&&&&另外,是世界上规模最大的军队
&&&&ES350ES350 3 个月之前
&&&&Wow, I am sexually aroused !!!
&&&&哇凹~唤起我的欲望了!!!
&&&&ES350ES350 3 个月之前 12
&&&&Imagine fat, black American girls do this
&&&&想像一下,又黑又胖的美国女生也这么做
&&&&BrendonG594 1 月前
&&&&@ES350ES350
&&&&DEAR GOD NO!
&&&&上帝~别!
&&&&fjbutch 3 个月之前
&&&&Swwweeeet !
&&&&帅~~~~~~~!
&&&&845tube 3 个月之前
&&&&中国万岁 !
&&&&(观光团=_,=)
&&&&attilahistory 3 个月之前
&&&&The Chairman love beautiful girls.
&&&&煮席爱美女。
&&&&Diavolo10000 3 个月之前
&&&&desfilan casi perfecto(法语)
&&&&近乎完美的阅兵仪式
&&&&HPhuong1010 3 个月之前
&&&&Hujin tao must love his girls a lot .
&&&&(这个不用翻了=_,=)
&&&&pertencoacristo 3 个月之前
&&&&My God, very organized, is still more beautiful, more wonderful than have ever seen, awesome, congratulations on China defile this wonderful ... You seem to be driven by computer so perfectly.
&&&&额滴神,整齐划一啊,是俺看过的最漂亮最精彩的(表演)了,让人敬畏,为中国这场精彩绝伦的阅兵欢呼&你们走的像电脑特技般完美无瑕。
&&&&fuckvietintheass 3 个月之前
&&&&@lakoweb
&&&&blowjob division belongs to the french kiss army. when french are nuked is called french toast.
&&&&&吹箫&部门隶属于法式吻军队。当法国人红果果时叫做法式土司。
&&&&(不知道怎么掐起来的,原谅LZ翻译这些不河蟹内容&=_,= 顶锅盖遁之&& &)
&&&&lakoweb 3 个月之前
&&&&@fuckvietintheass
&&&&Nice attempt to speak English, cocksucker. But in France or in the NATO we don't have suck things... Bitches all dressed in pink among our troopers. We fight for protecting our women, not putting the in front line like you'd do.
&&&&An for your information, France is the 3rd nuclear power of the world after the US and Russia. We got more nukes than China.
&&&&China screws, democraty rules.
&&&&不错~试着说英语嘛~口X者。不过在法国或者北约不会干这事&在我们骑兵里所有婊子都穿粉红色。我们为保护女人而战,而不像你们那样拉她们上战线。
&&&&给信息你参考,法国是继美俄的第三个拥有核能的国家。核武器远比中国多。
&&&&中国操蛋,民主万岁。
&&&&fuckvietintheass 2 个月之前
&&&&@lakoweb
&&&&french toast, I wasn't attempting to speak english, I was writing english. wtf is &democraty rules&?????? get that Chinese cock out of your mouth before you speak, I can feel cum juice is dripping down your ugly chin, stupid french, come french kiss my butt hole as I just finished pooping. haha China screw you, dumb fuck pussy french.
&&&&法式土司,我不打算讲英语,我是在写英语。卧槽什么是&democraty rules&?????? (吐槽他写错了吧?是democracy rules?)把中国的JJ从你嘴里掏出来再说话吧,我可以想象到XX液体从你的下巴流下来呢,法国猪,给我菊花来个法式吻吧~我刚好DB完。哈哈~中国草泥法国的OO。
&&&&(貌似真的是国人哪!!!好下流&丢脸丢到国际啦!!!!!TAT)
&&&&gabrielg01 2 个月之前
&&&&But they should parade in bikinis. That would be much better.
&&&&不过她们应该穿比基尼阅兵。那样会好很多。
&&&&(为了节省你们的纸巾,别)
&&&&baxy11 2 个月之前
&&&&world war ,world vs china, end of china ,soon
&&&&China get ready FOR WAR AND UR END vs india and then the world will end.
&&&&WORLD NEED TO TEACH CHINA A LESSON
&&&&USA WILL ALSO ATTACK AS WELL AS RUSSIA VIETNAM AND JAPAN.REMANING(remaining吧- -?) CHINESE WILL BE EATING DOG MEATING AND BE FOUND IN MUSEUMS
&&&&GET OUT OF TIBET,OR ELSE
&&&&世界大战,世界VS中国,很快搞定中国
&&&&中国为战争做准备。你们与印度的终极之战,然后世界完蛋~
&&&&世界要给中国一个教训
&&&&美国会像攻击俄罗斯越南日本一样。剩下的中国人会吃着狗肉以及出现在博物馆里
&&&&滚出TB,不然
&&&&(ZD分子么= =,英语学好一点再宣传啊~~~看的我一头雾水,不然什么要说下去啊- A-)
&&&&ladomiroff 2 个月之前 12
&&&&they all can march directly to a world miss contest
&&&&all are very beautiful, the uniforms are magnificent
&&&&她们可以直接参加世界小姐选美了~
&&&&都很漂亮,制服也华丽
&&&&Theredrose06 2 个月之前
&&&&I would join just for the uniforms...
&&&&我会参加的原因只是为了这套制服&
&&&&baxy11 2 个月之前
&&&&there IS NO CHINA.
&&&&ALL OF CHINA IS EITHER RUSSIAN,INDIAN KOREAN,OR MONGOLIAN TERRITORIES,THERFORE NO CHINESE.ALL CHINESE MONEY MADE IN USA IS ILLEGAL AS IT MADE OF FORCED HUMAN LABOUR BY ABUSEING HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE CCP DICTORSHIP,SO CRIMINAL
&&&&.IF A MAN STEAL A DIAMOND FROM ANOTHER MAN AND MAKES MONEY BY SELLING, IS IT LEGAL ,NO, SO IS CHINESE MONEY
&&&&USA WILL DESTROY ALL CHINA AIR,AND NAVY WITHIN 15 DAYS GUYS,SO SHUTUP U DOG M,EAT EATERS,WITH FLAT NOSES,GO BACK BEHIND THE GREAT WALL AND HIDE
&&&&根本没有什么中国。
&&&&所谓中国不过是俄国人,印度人,韩国人或者蒙古人的领土,因此没有天朝人&
&&&&(不翻了= =)
&&&&MedoKojiZiviOvde 2 个月之前
&&&&whoa!! a mans dream!!!
&&&&喔呼!!男人的梦!!!
&&&&armatan47 2 个月之前
&&&&it is better to surrender before starting a war..... maybe also give us a kiss
&&&&最好在开战前就投降&也许还会给我们&么一个&=v=
&&&&bhasinuscuscable 2 个月之前
&&&&china is a great country...........please accept us indian toilet people as slaves
&&&&中国是一个伟大的国家&&&&.请像对待奴隶(=斯拉夫人,哎)那样对待我们印度屁民吧
&&&&(toilet people屁民?又是来搞笑的么= =,想起泥轰阿宅说中国大大了= =)
&&&&PAOK4kavala 2 个月之前
&&&&wow i cant be there hostage
&&&&哇凹~我想去那当人质
&&&&baxy11 2 个月之前
&&&&ARE HAN CHINESE THE NEW NAZIS OF 21 CENTURY,YES ,ALL HAN CHINESE CCP MEMBERS ARE BEHAVING THE NAZI WAY AND DESTROYING THE LIVELY HOOD OF PEOPLE WORLD OVER ,BY DEVALUAING CURRENCY AND PRODUCING CHEAP TOXIC GOOD AND THERE WILL BE WORLD WAR
&&&&汉族是21世纪的新纳粹?当然,所有汉族CCP成员表现得&
&&&&(不翻= =)
&&&&MastarYoda 2 个月之前
&&&&ok we have come to one answer &nice legs&
&&&&不错我们一致认为&&&美腿&
&&&&007ckb 2 个月之前
&&&&(China's massacre /Youtube Search &)
&&&&【中国人権問題】天安門事件、公開銃殺、法輪功弾圧[桜 H21/6/4]
&&&&(China animal cruelty/Youtube Search &)
&&&&lungyim ~ DOG and CAT need to Help! (5) The killing Farms ! Stop it Now !.flv
&&&&(泥轰金也来了~这世界多欢乐~╮(╯▽╰)╭后面都是他的复制黏贴,前后10次左右吧= =)
&&&&baxy11 2 个月之前
&&&&DIRTIEST LOOKING PEOPLE IN WORLD , EAT DIRTY FOOD, (DOG MEAT WORMS, CHICKEN FEATHER RACOONS, SNAKES,CAT ) AND AFTER ALL THIS THEY BEHAVE DIRTY, GIVE ARM TO SOMALIA, NUCELAR TECH TO PAKISTAN,
&&&&SO CHINESE DOG MEAT EATERS, U R THE DIRTIEST LOOKING ,EAT DIRTY FOOD AND BEHAVE DIRTY,,,...SO SIMPLE AS THAT, AND GET READY TO WORLD WAR, CHINA VS REST OF WORLD AND ALL CCP MEMBER WILL BE FOUND IN MUSEUMS
&&&&全世界最肮脏的人,吃着肮脏的食物&BLBLBL
&&&&(这两厮双剑合璧啊= = 后面的都省去不贴了= =)
&&&&接着还是菊花之争= =&&&.(省略)
&&&&chekalms 1 月前
&&&&I do not thinks those I real soldiers. May be they are in the PLA but serve in ancillary capabilities : secretaries, cooks etc. Basically this unit is specifically created and trained for the parade.
&&&&我不认为那些真的是士兵。她们可能是PLA不过从事附属工作:秘书,炊事员等等。基本上这个部队是为阅兵而特别建立和训练的。
&&&&alphazengcheng 1 月前
&&&&@007ckb
&&&&shut the fuck up asshole
&&&&草X马给我闭嘴
&&&&(终于有人看不下去了= =,所以恶意刷屏是不好的行为哦= =)
&&&&VNSki 1 月前
&&&&I'm pretty this is only for show and those woman wouldn't be fighting in war with those suits on. Who the fuck goes to war dresses in pink, so the enemy can see you from miles away. Second they're wearing fucking fashion boots. I wonder how they are going to run and walk in those for weeks. See how you cant see any ugly girls in that group, its because they choose all the cute ones. But its all good. They treat woman as objects, Dressing them up in pink. lol
&&&&我很淡定地表示不过是表演而已,她们不会穿着这身打扮去打仗滴。卧槽谁会穿着粉红色去打仗啊,敌人远远就看到你了。其次,她们还穿着这么时尚的长靴。我想知道她们怎么穿着它走上数星期啊。为毛看不到丑女呢,那都是经过精心挑选的。看起来都很好。他们把女人当玩物,给她们穿上红装。哈哈哈
&&&&espinoza2110 1 月前
&&&&my cock just got hard...
&&&&硬了&&(= =||)
&&&&fdoca 1 月前
&&&&Chinese arm force will be tough to fight with, How to win a 1.3 bn ??? Their patrisum, desciplaine, (partisan, discipline)self sacrifice for country principal,its known as long as they have water and rice, they will fight to the end, See Sino-India war.
&&&&Great though, Chinese has no record invading any country in the past 100 years. Nor they like to interfer other country matter
&&&&与中国的武装力量作斗争将很困难,怎么去赢13亿人呢???他们为国家的孝忠,恪守纪律,自我牺牲体现在只要有一箪食一瓢饮,他们就会战斗到底,看一下中印战争。
&&&&然而最主要的是,过去100年里中国没有侵略别国的记录,也不干涉他国的内务。
&&&&artistitect 4 周之前
&&&&@fdoca &Great though, Chinese has no record invading any country in the past 100 years. Nor they like to interfer other country matter&
&&&&The Korean War was less than 100 years ago...
&&&&&然而最主要的是,过去100年里中国没有侵略别国的记录,也不干涉他国的内务。&
&&&&朝鲜战争不足100年吧&
&&&&elouwen 3 周之前
&&&&@artistitect
&&&&China did not invade Korea. China defended it's borders from American invasion. MacArthur wanted to nuke China, and even after MacArthur was fired for that, Truman continued stockpiling nukes to use on China. Fortunately Dwight Eisenhower was elected President of the US and he stopped the insanity. Eisenhower tried to change the US into a peaceful country, but he was ignored and disobeyed by the NSA and CIA. Kennedy tried to carry on Eisenhower's work and was assassinated
&&&&中国没有侵略朝鲜。中国保卫自己的边境抵御美国的入侵。麦克阿瑟想核攻中国,乃至他被开除了,杜鲁门依然储备用于对付中国的核武器。幸亏德怀特&艾森豪威尔当上总统,停止了这一疯狂的举动。艾森豪威尔想把美国改变成和平的国度,但他被NSA和CIA无视,拒绝了。肯尼迪尝试继续他的工作但遭到了暗杀。
&&&&SageoftheWest 3 周之前
&&&&@fdoca
&&&&Not entirely true. There are the Chinese wars/skirmishes with India, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Japan over territorial disputes. China usually wins and forcefully annexes the land.
&&&&不完全正确。中国与印度,越南,台湾,和日本在领土纠纷上存在战争或小冲突。中国经常取胜以及有力地获得土地。
&&&&fdoca 3 周之前
&&&&@SageoftheWest,
&&&&invation and territory dispute is all diffrent,
&&&&Vietname war won and withdraw just give them a lessen not to invade Cambodia Taiwan is part of China, DaiYu Ti island is belong to Taiwan & China per Ma Kun threaty, Japan occupied the island with USA help
&&&&侵略与领土纠纷是两回事,
&&&&赢得越南战争后就撤退仅仅是教训他们不要侵略柬埔寨。台湾是中国的一部分,钓鱼岛属于中国和台湾(Ma Kun threat???) ,日本在美国的帮助下占领了该岛。
&&&&(童鞋辛苦了~递茶ING~)
&&&&SageoftheWest 3 周之前
&&&&@fdoca
&&&&There are small islands that China has seized from Vietnam in during the Vietnam War. Also, China used its PLA to invade Indian soil and seize land near the Kashmir region. Finally, China briefly invaded northern vietnam in the later part of the 20th century. If you want me to give you the battle names, I can. But the fact is that China did invade foreign soil, it's just that some of the incidents are minor enough that no one really knows about it.
&&&&越战期间中国曾占领了越南一些小岛屿。另外,中国的PLA入侵印度并控制了克什米尔地区。后来中国在20世纪末期闪击了越南北部。如果你想让我告诉你这个战役的名字,没问题。但事实就是中国侵略了外国,只不过是一些不重要的事件以致不能引人关注罢了。
&&&&(已经无法吐槽了&= = )
&&&&fdoca 2 周之前
&&&&@SageoftheWest
&&&&Do u know in Sun dynisty, Vietnam is part of China?
&&&&A British name Mahoney draw a line in China's land give to Indian, so its become Indian land??? China has help Vietnam before, give few hundred million is aid, once Vietnam become stroger, the they want to take over cambodia, that is why Chinese give a lessen to Vietnam. If China want Vietnam, it will be long gone
&&&&China invade who?? i wish China did, China should taking back many
&&&&知道宋朝的时候,越南是中国的一部分吗? (sun宋?)
&&&&一个英国佬画了条麦克马洪线把中国的领土给了印度,那就是属于印度的领土啦???中国曾经给越南提供数以亿计的援助,当他们势力增强的时候竟然想攻占柬埔寨,这就是为什么中国要给越南一个教训。如果中国想要越南,早就能得到了
&&&&中国侵略了谁??我希望中国会,中国要拿回来的东西太多了
&&&&(还真不是那么回事,历史上老是打打闹闹,经常独立的= =,这童鞋错了N个单词,囧)
&&&&SageoftheWest 2 周之前
&&&&@fdoca
&&&&I don't really care how fraudulent land borders are drawn. What matters is that those lines are recognized as international boundaries (by most countries if not all of them) and that China has breached them multiple times to seize territory. Also, it doesn't really matter that Vietnam was part of one of China's dynasties because it isn't today yet China still invaded, which counts as invasion of foreign lands. That's my point.
&&&&我不介意边界划分是不是不公正。重要的是那条线被公认为是国界(通过大多数国家即使不是全部)而中国多次违背他们去扩张领土。同样,越南是不是中国曾经的一部分并不重要,因为现在已经不是了。中国仍然在侵略,这被看作是侵略外国领土。这是我的观点。
&&&&(= =!!!)
&&&&linba 周之前
&&&&幹嘛呀? 女人打甚麼戰啊?&生孩子去比較更能報國不是嗎? 一個女兵生十個, 十個女兵生的就可組一個連了, 那更強!
&&&&hanyilv 3 周之前
&&&&总国色激浪啊伐缺各点宁,女兵就似册来走走方步额
&&&&(= =||)
&&&&jradetzky 2 周之前 3
&&&&I love China
&&&&我爱中国
&&&&JazzyZenBrotha 1 周前 14
&&&&Those are some nice-looking ladies there. I love the way the walk in unison with passion and precision.
&&&&Unfortunately, there always seems to be some racist that gets on here and makes derogatory racist remarks other people's culture, country, ethnic origin etc.
&&&&有很多好看的女生。我喜欢她们激昂的整齐划一的步伐。
&&&&遗憾的是,总有一些种族主义者出现,制造一些种族言论去贬损他人的文化,国家,种族血缘BALABALA~
&&&&77777XYZ 1 周前
&&&&they are all college student girls corrected for only doing march chinks lies anythings like this
&&&&她们都是女大学生弄来阅兵的,中国佬什么都造假就好比这个。
&&&&SainyaHokage 1 周前
&&&&Nice! but it is just a show. These women are no soldiers. They have been hired in dance schools, entertainment and model agencies to parade on this special day. It is a show just like back in the great days of communism. Just like cheating the whole world with a cute face supposed to be a great singing talent on Olympic games' opening day. It doesn't matter true or fake as long as the cat catches the mouse. LOL.
&&&&好看!不过只是个表演而已。这些女人不是士兵。她们是在这个特殊日子里从舞蹈学校,娱乐场所模特公司雇来行走的。就好比共产主义黄金时期的表演。就好比欺骗世人的奥林匹克开幕式。(林妹妹事件= =)不管黑猫白猫抓到老鼠就是好猫。呵呵呵。
&&&&77777XYZ 1 周前
&&&&圧政暴政虐殺侵略国全宇宙の敵中国北朝鮮
&&&&(洗洗睡吧~把中文学好一点再说人话 =。= )
&&&&bbly096 17 小时之前
&&&&The narrator actually says, for those who don't understand Chinese, &This MILITIA is composed of CIVIL SERVANTS, WORKERS, VOLUNTEERS and UNIVERSITY STUDENTS.&
&&&&It's not a freaking army!!! The narrator never said it was an army. Why would soldiers wear skirts anyways? Who's actually foolish enough to believe that?
&&&&翻译给那些不懂中文的人听,那个解说员是说:&这些民兵是由公务员,工人,志愿者和大学生组成的。&
&&&&并不是什么反常的军队!!!解说员没有说是什么军队。无论如何战士怎么会穿裙子啊?谁这么傻X相信啊?(观光团看不过眼了= =)
回复置顶区
对本帖发表观点:
<ul class="dot"
中华站内短信
(中华网社区)
系统提示:请勿轻信中奖、汇款信息
中华站内短信
对&&添加关注
系统提示:请勿轻信中奖、汇款信息
&图片加水印
仅支持JPG、GIF、PNG图片文件
&图片加水印