弟子规是什么意思74句到89句,既意思

2012届中考英语复习往年试题分类汇编:词与短语填空5
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM (湖北省黄冈市麻城市祠堂铺中学2011年春英语中考模拟试题)四、词汇运用(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)&&& A.根据句意和汉语提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。46. Liu Xiang is a very _______________(成功的)runner.47. We hope that the little girl can tell us the _______________(真相).48. The presentation will be covered ______________(现场直播).49. Can you _____________(证明)that your answers are right?50.Simon likes ______________(闲聊)with his friend on the Internet.&&& B.根据对话意思和所给首字母,写出完整正确的单词。Dear Li Lei,& Thank you for your last letter. I’d like to tell you about a good (51) f& __&& of mine. His name is John. Next week, he will (52) v& ___&& China, but he knows nothing about the country. Can you (53) m& ___&& him at the airport?Look, here is a picture of him. He is tall with short, black hair. He has two (54) b& _ ___& eyes. On the day he arrives, he will wear a light blue shirt and white trousers. He doesn’t wear (55) g& ____& .Could you help me? Thank you very much.五、选词(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)从方框中选择恰当的词或短语并用其正确形式。two,& not…at all,& have to,& think of,& be worried about,& make sure,& be proud of,& choose,& be nice to,& keep fit56. All the students like him because he always _____________ others first.57. She is _________ fit _____________. She often goes to see the doctor.58. ____________ that there is nothing left behind.59. Amy _______________ to be the chairperson of the Students’ Union at yesterday’s meeting.60. It’s cold outside. He _____________ put on more clothes.61. It’s important for the dancers ________________.62. We Chinese ___________________ Liu Xiang and Yao Ming.63. Millie goes to the Reading Club ____________ a week.64. My teacher and friends __________________ me.65. Don't _______________ your son. He is 18 years old now.六、完成句子(共8小题;每小题2分,满分16分)在横线上填入所缺部分,使句子完整。(注意:每空不止一个单词)A.&同义句改写。66. Her father joined the Party two years ago.&& Her father ________________________________________.67. Both Lily and Lucy like the film.&& ______________________________________ likes the film.68. It seemed that the man was very nervous.&& The man _________________________________________.B.&对划线部分提问。69. My friend Jack goes to the Reading Club twice a week.&& ____________________ your friend Jack go to the Reading Club?70. The girl wearing a red skirt is my new classmate.&& ______________________ is your new classmate?71. Tony spent 30 yuan on that pretty teddy bear.&& ____________________________ on that pretty teddy bear?C.&根据所给汉语和句子意思,用英语补全句子。72. I _____________________________ (直到…才看电视)I finished my homework last night.73. _________________________(你觉得怎么样)our fashion show?
答案:四、46. successful& 47. truth& 48. live& 49. prove& 50. chatting51. friend& 52. visit& 53. meet& 54. bright& 55. glasses五、56. thinks of& 57. not…at all& 58. make sure& 59. was chosen& 60. has to61. to keep fit& 62. are proud of& 63. twice& 64. are nice to& 65. be worried about六、66. has been in the Party& 67. Not only Lily but also Lucy68. seemed to be very nervous& 69. How often does 70. Which girl& 71. How much did Tony spend72. didn’t watch TV until& 73. What do you think of(江苏省连云港市新海实验中学学年度(下)第一次模拟)四、填空(共16小题,每小题1分,满分16分)A)根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思完整正确。46. I’d like to buy some&& ▲&& (面包) on my way home.47. His daughter wants to be a&& ▲&& (医生) when she grows up.48. You don’t like to&& ▲&& (争论) with others if you are a polite person.49. They want to buy some beautiful&& ▲&& (家具) before they move into their new house. 50. The government has turned the town center into a park and we have a large shopping mall and a new&& ▲&& (剧场) now.51. There are enough public transport services and I can go anywhere easily although the&& ▲&& (交通) is always busy.B)根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。52. May is the&& ▲&& (five) month of the year.53. This film is one of the most&& ▲&& (interest) films that I’ve ever seen.54. The young girl danced so&& ▲&& (beautiful) that everyone screamed.55. In poor countries, many people do not have the money for&& ▲&& (medicine) treatment.56. The two Americans&& ▲&& (work) in the computer company since they came to Nanjing two years ago.答案:四、填空(共16小题,每小题1分,满分16分)A) 46. bread& 47. doctor&& 48. argue& 49. furniture& 50. theatre& 51. trafficB) 52. fifth&& 53. interesting&& 54. beautifully&&& 55. medical&&& 56. have worked(江苏省南京六中学年度第二学期模拟考试)四、单词拼写。(本大题共10分,每小题1分)(A)根据句意,用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。1. Marie Curie received the Nobel Prize __________ (two) during her life time.2. Let’s hope that all our troubles will__________ (appear) soon.3. There are some beautiful Chinese __________ (paint) on the wall in each room of my house. 4. The more medicine you take, the_______ (ill) you’ll feel.& 5. The old should be spoken to __________ (polite).& (B)根据句意和汉语注释,写出单词的正确形式。6. Excuse me, sir, but you are not __________(允许)to smoke here. 7. When and where to have a spring trip is under__________(讨论) this evening.8. Thank you for giving us so many good __________ (建议). 9. On Friday, many students are __________(困倦)after a long week than usual. 10. The goal of this experiment is not to carry people, but to just make the balloon ________(漂浮)high.五、动词填空:用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(本大题共10分,每小题1分)1. What he said just now ________ (remind) me of the American professor.2. -- Why didn’t you go to the cinema with us this afternoon?& -- I ________ (wait) at the station for my uncle from Beijing.3. Mr. Black is strongly against ________ (keep) animals in the zoo, because he thinks animals should also have the right to enjoy freedom.4. A moment, please. I’m checking if Mr. Smith ________ (be) free tomorrow. 5. John, you can’t go out to play until your homework ________ (finish).6. We really don’t know what danger ________ (face) in the future.7. He said they ________ (climb) the highest hill if it didn’t rain the next day.8. --Why are you crying, Jim?& --Because I ________ (break) my father’s watch.9. They ________ (learn) about eight hundred English words by the end of last term.10. The sports meeting the students looked forward to ________ (hold) yesterday.六、完成句子:按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。(本大题共9分,每小题1.5分)1. 驾驶员们要尽可能小心驾驶以免事故发生。Drivers should run cars or buses as _______________________________happening.2. 那个迷路的男孩没有其它办法只好找警察帮忙。The lost boy _________________________ policeman’s help.3. 红十字会给遭受地震的人们提供了一些食物和衣服。People who suffered from the earthquake _____________________by the Red Cross.4. 建议青少年不要吃太多甜食,因为那样对健康有害。&& Teenagers are_______________________ food, since it’s bad for their health.5. 她看起来那么虚弱。你知道最近两天她发生什么了吗?&& She looks so weak. Do you know_______________________________?6. 开着灯睡觉,这不是个好习惯。It’s a bad habit _____________________________.&& 七、首字母填空:先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思完整,所填单词在题后横线上必须完整写出。(本大题共6分,每小题0.5分)A survey has been published which shows that British people don’t like their neighbours very much. 80% of the people who took part in the survey feel that their neighbours h&& 1&& pay attention to others’ feelings. 25% don’t talk to the people who live next door and 10% don’t even know their n&& 2&& . In fact, one million people in Britain would like to m& 3&& because they don’t get along w&& 4&&& with their neighbours.According to the survey, the b&& 5&&& problem is noise. Many of the c&& 6&&& about noise came from people who live in flats and old houses. These places often have thin walls which can’t s&& 7&&& the noise from next door.The other main problems are disagreements about car parking space, and old people complaining about the y&& 8&& . Some disagreements last a long time. In one case, people w&& 9&&& live in the same building haven’t talked to each other for fifteen years. Sometimes the disagreements end in violence ( 暴力 ). In one of the worst cases, a man killed a neighbour because he kept p&& 10&&& in “his space”.Another survey shows that 90% of the neighbours never s&& 11&&& a meal. 80% have never had a drink together and 20% have never even spoken. However, when neighbours become each other’s friends, they are often r&& 12&&& to offer help, as we can see in many parts of the world.答案:四、单词拼写& (本大题共10分,每小题1分)(A)根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。1. twice&&&&&& 2. disappear&&&&& 3. paintings&&&& 4. worse&&&& 5. politely(B)根据句意和汉语注释,写出单词的正确形式。6. allowed&&& 7. discussion&&&& 8. suggestions&& 9. sleepier&&& 10.float五、动词填空& 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(本大题共10分,每小题1分)1. reminded& 2. was waiting&&&& 3. keeping&&&&&& 4. will be&&&&&&&&&&& 5. is finished6. to face&&& 7. would climb&&&& 8. have broken&&& 9. had learned/learnt& 10. was held六、完成句子按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。(本大题共9分,每句1.5分)1. carefully as possible/they can to stop/keep any accident from2. had no choice but to ask for3. were provided with some food and clothes4. advised not to eat too much sweet5. what has happened to her in the last two days6. to sleep with the lights on.七、缺词填空& 先通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思完整。所给单词在题后横线上必须完整写出。(本大题共6分,每格0.5分)1. hardly&&&& 2. names&&&&& 3. move&&&&& 4. well&&&&&&& 5. biggest&&&& 6. complaints 7. stop&&&&&& 8. young&&&&& 9. who&&&&& 10. parking&&&& 11. share&&&&& 12. ready(江苏省无锡市崇安区学年第二学期模拟考试)& 四、单词拼写(本大题共10分,每小题1分)A)根据句意,写出括号内所给单词的适当形式。1.The woman’s __________(happy) made everyone in the room feel sad.2. You should spend your time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (wise).3.The police found out the&&&&&&&&&&&& (thief)fingerprints and they were arrested one by one.4. His grandmother looks very happy now because today is her _________(nine) birthday.5. These& _________(present) will be held in Shanghai on July 5.B)根据句意和汉语注释,写出单词的正确形式.6.At last ,she __________(获得) her goal of becoming a singer.7.The members in the club always have ____________(生动的)discussions.8. If you have any __________(困难)working out the problem, please ask the teacher.9.Nobody is at the bus stop. The bus has __________(可能)left..10.Pearl likes to be the center of _________(注意).五、动词填空& 括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(本大题共10分,每小题1分)1.My father with his friends ________ (talk) about their work at this time yesterday.2. Miss Green ___________(teach) English for nearly 5 years before she moved here.3.Get it now before all the copies _________(sell ) out.4. Bad weather _________(cause) natural disasters from time to time.5. Tom said that he ____________(visit) the Palace Museum with his good friends the next day.6.As a student, he is often told_____________(study) hard..7. ---Tell me how long you __________(have) a cold. ------Ever since last night.8. We can never follow the fashion because it _________(change) all the time.9. When I grow up, I ___________(be) a doctor and help the patients.10. The computer can work again!________ it ________(repair)by you just now?&六、缺词填空先通读下面的短文,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思完整。所填单词在答卷上必须完整写出。(本大题共6分,每格0.5分)I think life will be very different in one hundred years’ time. Some things will be b___1_ and some things will be worse.Firstly, people won’t l_2___ on the land of the earth. Our cities will be in large domes(圆顶屋) under the sea. Special machines will p___3_ oxygen and light but the environment won’t be the same.Secondly, trees and plants won’t grow because t__4___ won’t be any soil. As a result, people won’t be able to grow crops, food will mainly be in the f__5__ of pills. If the sea isn’t too polluted, people will eat f___6__.What’s more, I think people’s e__7__ life will be different. They won’t have to w_8___ long hours because computers will help them. No one will have to do housework, e_9___.Finally, I believe that everyone will be able to travel to the moon, to other p___10__ and perhaps even to other galaxies(星系) f___11__ a holiday.In a w_12___, I think that in the future we will live in the interesting places.七、句子翻译 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。(本大题共9分,每小题1.5分)1.这个男孩很聪明,但我怀疑他是否会在学习上有巨大的成功&Although the boy is clever, I doubt whether ____________________in his study or not.2.我们仔细地将第一次实验的结果与第二次的做了比较.&& We carefully ______________________________with that of the second one.3.他们搬家住到市中心后,问题开始出现了.&& _______________________after they moved house to live in the city centre.4.他们过去常常为看什么电视节目彼此争吵。& They used to _______________________________what TV programmes to watch.5.他们无法确定这场比赛是否能够现场直播.They weren’t sure if ____________________________.6.我认为这部小说不值得看.&I don’t think this novel____________________.答案: (二)、完型填空& 16――20 A C D B D& 21――25.B B C B A (三)(四)、单词拼写1.unhappiness 2.wisely 3.thieves’ 4.ninetieth 5.presentations 6.achieved 7.lively 8.difficulty& 9.probably 10.attention (五),动词填空1.was talking 2.had taught 3. are sold& 4.causes 5.would visit 6. to study& 7.have had 8.is changing 9 will be 10. was repaired(六),缺词填空1.better,2. live, 3.provide/produce 4.there, 5.form, 6.fish 7.everyday, 8.work, 9.either,10.planets 11. for 12.word(七),句子翻译 1. Although the boy is clever, I doubt whether _he will have great success in his study or not.2.We carefully compared the result of the first experiment with that of the second one.3.Things started to go wrong after they moved house to live in the city centre.4. They used to quarrel with each other about what TV programmes to watch.5. They weren’t sure if the match could be covered live.6. I don’t think this novel is worth reading .(江苏省无锡市锡山区2011年中考一模)四、词汇运用 (本大题共10分,每小题1分)(A)根据句意和汉语注释,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出单词的正确形式:41. There are several ways to solve this problem. Let’s have a ___________(讨论) now42. People________(呼吸) more slowly when they are asleep.43. Peter can’t go and I can’t ,__________(也)44. Hand-foot-mouth disease is terrible, but I believe that we Chinese can fight against it _____________(成功地)45. Mrs Gao is the _________(严格的)teacher I have met in my life.(B)根据句意,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出括号内所给单词的适当形式。46. At present people like to eat _________(health) food and do more exercise. 47. The three _________(spaceman) of the spaceship were warmly welcomed in Hongkong.48. He has had a bad toothache. He must be at the____________(dentist) at the moment.49. Daniel’s mother has devoted ____________(she) to the teaching of Home Economics.50.He is very happy because tomorrow is his _________(九十) birthday五、动词填空(本大题共10分,每小题1分)用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。51. She _________ (write) twenty pop songs which are liked by fans by the end of last year.52. ________(quarrel) with others isn’t good manners for everyone.53.-&&&&&&&&& the price&&&&&&&&&& (include) coffee and hamburgers? -I’m afraid not.54The teacher told us that three quarters of our earth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (cover) by water.55. Everyone knows that the disabled mustn’t __________ (laugh) at56. We should try our best to prevent the air pollution&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (live) a happy life.57. With all lights on, the hall ________ (become) as bright as day when we arrived.58. How soon do you think we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (get) to the hotel?59. Mr. Green told me that his family&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (go) for a holiday the next week.60. CDid you see him come in just now?&& --No, I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (type) a letter all the time.六、完成句子 (本大题9分,每小题1.5分) 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。61.当我们气喘吁吁赶到那里时,记录影片已经开始了半小时。&& When&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , the documentary had been on for half an hour.62. 与地震相比而言,近来核泄漏对日本人产生更坏的影响。& Compared with the earthquake , the nuclear leak& ___________&&& the people in Japan recently.63. 你能否向我解释一下,为什么我的电脑经常出故障?&& Can you explain to me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?64. 他经常怀疑是否值得如此勤奋学习。&& He often doubts whether ______________________________&&&&&&&&&& .65.非常感谢为我们提供了这么多宝贵的建议。& Thanks for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 66. 你做练习越细心,你犯错误就越少。& The more carefully you do the exercises,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .七、短缺词填空 (本大题共6分,每格0.5分) 先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思完整。所填单词在答题卷上必须完整写出,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。Being safe in your everyday life needs k&&& 67&&&&&& . If you remember the following i&&&&&&& 68&& , your life will be much safer.★ Always n&&&& 69&&&& the environment around you. You shouldn’t walk alone outside. Make sure where the public phones are. If anything d&&&&& 70&&& happens, you can find them e&&&& 71&& .&& ★ Your bag should be c&&& 72&&&&& towards the front of your body i&&& 73&&&& of putting it on your b&&&& 74&&&& . When a bus is full of people, it is easy& for a thief to take away your bag.★ If you are f&&&&& 75&&& by someone you don’t know, cross the street and go to the o&& 76&&& way, let the person understand that you know he or she is a&& 77&&& you. Next, don’t go home at once. You are s____& 78&&&&& in the street than you are alone in your home or in a lift.
答案:四、词汇运用(本大题共10分,每小题1分):1.discussion 2.breathe 3.either 4.successfully 5.strictest 6.healthy 7.spacemen 8. dentist’s& 9.herself& 10.ninetieth五、动词填空 (本大题共10分,每小题一分)1. had written& 2. Quarrelling& 3. Does include& 4. is covered& 5. be laughed6.to live& 7. became& 8. will get& 9. would go& 10. was typing六、完成句子(本大题共9分,每小题1.5分)1.&we arrived/reached /got there out of breath2.&has had a worse effect on3.&why my computer often goes wrong/why there is often something wrong with my computer4.&it is worth working so hard5.&offering us so many valuable suggestionsM so much valuable advice6.the fewer mistakes you will make.七、短文填空(本大题共6分,每格0.5分)1. knowledge& 2. information& 3. notice& 4. dangerous& 5. easily& 6. carried 7. instead& 8. back& 9. followed& 10. other& 11. after& 12. safer(江苏省无锡新区学年度第二学期初三模拟考试)五、词汇(共10分)A)根据句子意思和括号中的中英文提示填空,每空一词。66.&Many people don’t understand the __________________ (重要)of the wetlands protecting. 67.&The little girl felt very ________________& when he saw his mother(激动)68.&Today is my father’s& _______________ birthday. (四十)69.&The local government has taken actions to reduce ________________ (污染).70.&When Jay Chou ____________ (到达) the airport, his fans clapped and screamed with joy.B)根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。71.&All children should be taught road ____________ (safe) from an early age. 72.&The basketball team was ____________ (luck) to lose in the final minute of the game. 73.&I have a nice pet dog.&&&&&&&&&&&& (It) name is Lulu.74.&My parents always share my&&&&&&&&&&&&& (happy) with me when I am sad.75.&When we see our teachers, we should greet them&&&&&&&&&&&&& (polite).七.缺词填空& 先通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思完整。所给单词在题后横线上必须完整写出。(本大题共10分)&Did you watch the magic shows played by Liu Qian from Taiwan in the 2009 CCTV Spring Festival Gala? They a&&& 1&&&& great attention and wide interests of the audience. During the gala, Liu succeeded d&&& 2&&&& a coin into a glass which was placed upside down and transferred(转移) a finger ring i&&& 3&&&& an egg. The two magic shows were so s&& 4&&& that everyone is now mad about him and all want to know h& 5&& to play magic tricks. “I saw the s&&& 6&&&& on everyone’s face. It was cool.” Liu said.  However, you may not believe that Liu d&&& 7&&&& go to any magic school. He just learned by h&&& 8&&& . When Liu was seven years old, he saw a coin trick in a big store. At that moment Liu d&&& 9&&&& to learn magic. He worked quite hard at it. He practiced hard to improve his skills. Then one day he was able to put on a show for his class.  After years of hard work, now Liu is a great magician. But he isn’t s&&& 10&&&& with what he has got and keeps on trying every day. He may spend three years working out a new show.1、&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、&&&&&&&&&&& 3、&&&&&&&&&&&& 4、&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5、&&&&&&&&&&&& 6、&&&&&&&&&&&& 7、&&&&&&&&& 8、&&&&&&&&&& 9、&&&&&&&&&& 10、&&&&&&&&& 答案:五、词汇(共10分)importance&&&& excited&&&&& fortieth&&&&& pollution&&&&&& reachedsafety&&&&&&&&& unlucky&&&& its&&&&&&&&& unhappiness&&& politely七、缺词填空(10分)1. attracted&2. dropping&3. into&4 successful& 5.& how&&6. smile7. didn’t&&8. himself&&9. decided 10. skills&&11. satisfied&12. may/might&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (江苏省徐州市沛县五中2011届中考第一次模拟试卷)Ⅸ. 词汇运用(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)(A) 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式,每空只写一词。71. Although it was expensive. we __________to buy it (决定)72. I like the piece of music. But he ______(不喜欢) it .He says it is too long.73. The book is really good, but nobody knows the name of the (作者)_______.74. Can you _________________(想象)how interesting the story is?75. I’m sorry I made a _________________(错误)again.&(B) 在下列各句的空格内填上一个适当的完整的单词,该词的首字母已给出。76. Lucy was very t___________, so she drank two glasses of water.77. The bus b_____ down on our way to school yesterday. So I was late for school.78. I w________ if you can help me solve the problem.79. It smells nice, but it t________ bad. I don’t like it.80. You can come to see me at any time b__________ three and five tomorrow.(C) 根据短文内容,用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空。每词限用一次。make&& their& excite& world& withPeople all over the __81__ hate mice. but there is one mouse who has __82__ all the people in the world like it-the Mickey mouse.Seventy years ago, most movies were silent. A man named Walt Disney made a cartoon that could talk in his movies. He named his mouse Mickey Mouse. People were very __83__ at the talking mouse. Soon Mickey became a great success __84__ both young and old people. Children loved to see __85__ lovely friend. Mickey Mouse made people laugh and brought joy to many people.答案:71.decided 72.dislikes& 73. author/writer 74. imagine& 75.mistake 76. thirsty.77.broke78. wonder 79. tastes 80. between& 81. world 82. made 83. excited 84. with 85. their(宁波外国语学校二O一0学年度第二学期初三英语模拟考二)五、动词填空(共10空,计10分)下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空 (必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。My life (61) _________(fill) with sadness and little joy. However, no matter what happens, I can always face it bravely.Last year, I couldn’t believe the news that I was allowed (62)_________(enter) the only high school in my hometown. Then I rushed to my home and told my parents. But my father (63)_________(not seem) as excited as me. He just kept smoking without (64)________(say) a word and my mother put her head down and couldn’t help crying.I knew my mother (65)___________(be) ill in bed for 2 years. We (66)__________ ( live) a hard& life at that time, I couldn’t continue my schooling! I was in deep sadness. But to my surprise, my head teacher came to my family with some money, which had been raised by my classmates. He encouraged me “(67) _______ (work) hard for your dream!” With tears in my eyes, I stepped into the key high school.I (68)____________( study) hard since I entered the high school. Whenever I (69)________ (meet) difficulties, I always think of my teachers and schoolmates. I (70)_________(remember) their help and try my best to help others who are in trouble just as what they have done before.六、综合填空(共10空,计10分)短文,根据短文内容及首字母提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词。One day Harvey’s wife was cleaning out a cupboard.“Look at all these umbrellas,” Harvey’s wife said to him. “There are eight and they are all b_________ (71).”& “I’ll take them all to the umbrella shop and have them r__________ (72),” Harvey said. “They are t__________ (73) good to throw away.”Harvey took the eight umbrellas to the shop and left them there. The shopkeeper said, “They’ll be ready tomorrow.”That evening Harvey went home from the office by bus as he usually did. He sat n_________ (74) to an old woman. She had an umbrella on the floor between the seats. When the bus reached his stop, he p________ (75) up her umbrella and stood up.“Hey!” the woman said, “That umbrella b _________ (76) to me.” Giving it to her, Harvey said, “I’m so s__________ (77). Please excuse me for taking your umbrella by m__________(78).”The next day he collected the umbrellas f_________ (79) the umbrella shop and got on the bus. As he sat down, a voice behind said, “You have certainly had a successful day!” He turned around and saw the woman w_________ (80) umbrella he had almost taken the day before.答案:五、动词填空(共10小题,计10分)61.is filled 62. to enter&63. didn’t seem& 64. saying& 65. had& been& 66. were living67. Work& 68. have studied/ have been studying& 69. meet& 70. will remember六、综合填空(共10小题,计10分)71. broken&&&& 72.& repaired&&&&& 73. too&&&&&& 74. next&&&& 75.picked& 76. belongs&&& 77. sorry&&&&&&&&& 78. mistake&&& 79.from&&& 80.whose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (山东省东营市2011年学业水平模拟考试英语试题)五、动词填空(共10空,计10分)阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空 (必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。One afternoon, when lessons were over, Peter and Paul did not go home. They stayed in school (61)____(help) their teacher to start a new library in the school. They carried books for him. They worked for one hour and then their teacher said, "Thank you, boys. We (62 )____(finish )the work tomorrow. Now you must go home." When the boys reached home, it was seven o ' clock. It was dark outside, but there was a 1ight inside their house and the door was open. They were surprised (63)____( see) a man inside. They could see the man (64)____(look) for something."He (65)_____(be )a thief, "Paul said." I (66)______( report) to the police and you try to talk to him. Then Peter went inside while Paul quickly(67) ______(hurry)off to telephone the police. When the man saw Peter, he looked frightened. Then he smiled and said, " You don ' t know me, but I’ m your father’s friend. He has asked me (68)____(find )some money for him.” In no time, two policemen arrived. As soon as the thief saw the policemen, he tried to run off. But he (69 )______(catch) by the policemen.&& Just then the boys ' parents returned."&& “Is this man your friend? " one of the policemen asked Mr. Lee. "No! " said Mr. Lee. "He is a thief . He wanted to steal my money. I am glad you (70)_____(catch) him."六、综合填空(共10空,计10分)阅读短文,根据短文内容及首字母提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词。Think about two people you know. How would you describe their personalities? Are they the (71)s ______ ?Of course not! Everyone is different .Even twins have (72)d _______ personalities.Some people are very outgoing and (73)f_______ .They like to be (74)w_____ other people all the time. And some people are quiet, maybe even shy. They like to be alone or play with a (75) f ______& friends.Some people worry a lot. They may(76) w _____about many things. (77)H_____, some people don't worry about anything! They (78)n_______ mind what is going on next. These people are very relaxed.Some people are(79) h _______.They always do their best. They aren't lazy. They always get more chances to have success.And don't (80)f _______ this: Everyone is different.That means you are special.答案:五、动词填空(共10空,计10分)61. to help&&62. will finish& 63. to see&&64. looking 65. must be&66. will report& 67. hurried& 68. to find 69. was caught&&&70. have caught六、综合填空71. same&& 72. different&&&& 73. friendly&&&& 74. with&&&& 75. few 76. worry&&&& 77. However&& 78. never&&& 79. hard-working& 80. forget&(山东省东营市2011年中考英语仿真模拟试题一)
第一节 完成句子(共6题,满分6分)&根据括号内的汉语提示,完成句子。(每空一词)81. Large number of& __________ (德国人)come to China because of the Expo'10 in Shanghai.82.Follow the _______________(说明)which are given by Mrs. Wang.83.We had no trouble ___________(交流)with the foreigners during the 2008 Olympic Games.84.I can jump ________________(远地)than you.85. Jack has ____________(后悔)that he spent too much time on playing computer games.86. We should make great contributions to _____________(建设) a harmonious society.答案:81. Germans&& 82. instructions&& 83. communicating& 84. farther& 85. regretted& 86. building(山东省2011年宁阳县初中学业水平考试一模)第一节&词汇运用(共两题,满分15分)(一) 单词拼写(共5小题,每小题1分;满分5分)根据句意和首字母或汉语提示,将单词的正确形式写在题中相应的横线上。71.He must be a&&&&&&&&&& (care)boy. He made too many mistakes in his homework72.LiLei lives in the&&&&&&&&&&&&& (north) part of China.73. Chinese is______(讲) by the largest number of people in the world. 74. We must have the&&&&&&&&&&&& (勇气) to face everything. 75.EXPO (世博会) will be __________ ( 举行) in Shanghai this year.(二) 综合填空(共10小题,每小题1分;满分10分)根据短文意思,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、完整(其中有两个多余选项)。tell& wonder& them& sleepy& light& be& far& late& then& friend& him& visit& About a hundred people lived in a very small mountain village. It was very&& 76&&& from the other villages and towns. They had few&& 77&& and they got bad harvest. None of them left the village. Of course there was neither electricity(电) nor gas(煤气) there. &&& Once a writer& 78 the village. The backwardness(落后) of the village surprised him. He decided&& 79&& about it to the world. So he took the oldest villager to London. The& old man told all about his home village to the people. Several months&& 80& he returned. All the villagers went to see him and asked him how he had enjoyed&& 81 in the city. &&& “Everything is&& 82& in London,” the old man said. &&& “I’ve&& 83&& to many good places and eaten all kinds of nice food and other things. But the trouble was I could not&& 84& at night. ”&&& “What happened to you?” his wife asked. &&& “The&& 85_& was on in my bedroom all the time.”&&& “Why not blow it out, then?”“I tried, but it was inside a little glass bottle.”76._________& 77._________& 78._________& 79.__________& 80.__________
81.__________ 82._________& 83.__________& 84.___________ 85._________
答案:: (一)单词拼写(共5小题,每小题1分;满分5分)71.careless&&&& 72. northern& 73.spoken&& 74.courage&& 75.held&(评分要求:所填单词、词语只要符合题意,语法正确,拼写无误,都可得分;否则不得分)(二) 综合填空(共10小题,每小题1分;满分10分)76. far& 77. friends&&&& 78.visited&& 79.to tell&&&& 80. later& 81.himself&&&&& 82.wonderful&& 83.been&&&& 84.sleep&& 85. light(山东省2011年泰安市学业考试英语学科样题)六、首字母填空:(共5小题,计5分)66. The policeman told that man to give a d__________ of the accident.67. W__________ is the third day of a week.68. We are often told not to be n__________ in the examinations.69. The weather in South China is d_________ from that in North China.70. That book is well w ____________reading. You’d better read it.七、短文填空(共10个,计10分):There are four people in my family. Every day my parents are very busy t 1&& to make money in order to pay& the high tuition(学费)for my brother and me. They hardly say "I love you" or send f 2&&& to each other. Besides,my father has a bad temper(脾气).It is easy for him to lose his temper w& 3&&& he's very tired from the hard work. I didn't know whether there was love between them u& 4&& one spring. At that time,my father suddenly got badly sick .My mother had to stay with him in the hospital for a month. When they returned from the hospital,they both& looked very w 5& as if both of them had a serious illness.After they were back,my mother helped my father walk slowly on the country road every day in the morning and dusk. H& 6& ,after two months my father still couldn't walk by h& 7__ .All of us were worried about him."Dad,how are you f& 8& now?" I asked him one day."Susan,don't worry about me.” he said i& 9& a low voice. “I just like walking with your mom. I like& this kind of& life.” Reading his eyes,I know he loves my mother very much.&& Once I thought love m& 10& flowers,presents and sweet kisses. But from this experience,I understand&& that love is inside,making life strong and warm.71.___________ 72.__________ 73.__________ 74.____________ 75.___________76.____________ 77.__________ 78.___________ 79.___________ 80.___________九、完成句子:(共4小题,计6分)86. 尽管我学习不好,但我从未放弃过。___________I didn’t do well in my lessons, I _________ gave up.87. 听到那悲伤的消息,他忍不住哭了。He couldn’t ________ ________ when he heard the sad news.88. 当我到达火车站时火车已经开走了。The train ________ ________ when I got to the train station..89.做大量的练习是我的秘诀之一。____________________________________________________________答案:六、首字母填空(共5小题,计5分)66. description& 67. Wednesday& 68. nervous 69. different& 70. worth七、短文填空 (每空1分,共10分)71. Jobs 72. more expensive 73 interested& 74. passing 75. to spend 76. cities 77.Others& 78.easy 79. married 80. won’t九、按要求完成句子。(共4小题,计6分)86.How soon& 107. did he& 108. Named/called& 109. whether/if, would& 110. been dead87. Though/Although, never& 112. hold/keep, record& 113. help crying& 88.had left/gone& 89.Doing lots of listening practice is one of my secrets.(淄博第十五中学2011年学业水平考试(英语)试题)VII.词汇(每小题1分;共5分)阅读下面短文,写出括号中所给词的正确形式,使短文意思完整。&&&& At present, people pay more attention to clothing. Many high school 71.___________(student) also like wearing clothes of famous brand(名牌), such as Adidas, Nike, Puma, and so on. They think they become cooler and feel better about 71._________ (they) when they wear famous-brand clothes. But the truly cool kids never depend on the clothes. No matter what they wear, they look 73.__________(confidence). That’s because they have done some things 74.__________(success). So don’t spend much money on famous-brand clothes. Clothes matter, but they aren’t everything. It’s better 75.___________ (save) the money for more meaningful things.
VIII.补全对话(每小题2分;共10分)根据下面对话中的情景,在空白处填入适当的语句,使对话内容完整。Tony:& You look unhappy. 76._____________________________?Dave:& I argued with my friend.Tony:& Would you mind talking about it to me?Dave:& 77._________________________________. It all started when I lost his camera. You know, his mom got it for him as his 20th birthday gift.Tony:& Oh, I see. 78._______________________________________?Dave:& A new camera? It’s too expensive, I don’t have enough money.Tony:& Maybe you can go to the lost and found to look for it.Dave:& 79. ________________________________. I nearly forgot. I’ll go there at once.Tony:& Good luck!Dave:& 80. ______________________答案: &(山西省盂县学年度九年级中考适应性训练试题)Ⅵ. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms (用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子。每空格限填一词): (共8分)57. I have several ___________ to answer this evening, (letter)58. Linda is using my computer, ___________ is broken, (she)59. The ___________of Jin Mao Building is 340 meters, (high)60. ___________ computer games is a very popular way for people to relax: (play) 61. A lot of fish ___________when the lake is polluted. (appear)62. Bob has a bad memory. He can never recite a text ________& (complete)63. Joe is a __________ man. He seldom makes a mistake in doing anything, (care)64. If you want to __________ in the future, you must work hard from now on. (success)Ⅶ. Rewrite the sentences as required (按要求改写句子,每空格限填一词):(共12分)65. Joe works on the farm every other day. (改为否定句) Joe _________ _________ on the farm every other day.66. Mum goes shopping in the supermarket nearby once a week. (对划线部分提问)_________ _________ does Mum go shopping in the supermarket nearby?67. The government has built a new library in our neighborhood. (改为被动语态)A new library has ___________ __________in our neighborhood by the government.68 Sandy said, "I will sec the film with my girl friend." (改为含宾语从句的句子) Sandy said that ___________ _________& see the film with his girl friend.69 Now I know how 1 can make him be satisfied with my work. (改为简单句) Now I know ___________ _________ make him be satisfied with my work.70. It's so cold that the children can't play outside. (保持基本句意不变)&& It's ___________ _________ for the children to play outside.答案:VI. 57-64. letters, hers, height, Playing, disappear, completely, careful, succeedVII.& 65. doesn’t work, 66. How often 67.been built 68. he would 69. how to 70. too cold (上海市黄浦区2010学年度第二学期模拟测试)七、词语填空(共10小题,计10分)用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)。&& can&&& unless&& pass&& grow&&&&& look& you&&& afraid&& listen&& problem&& good&& When you meet someone , you don’t know whether that person is going to become a good friend, so you have to be a bit careful at first.&Friendship is like planting a seed that you’ve found. You are not quite sure what is going to come up so you have to watch it carefully and look after it.&Maybe it won’t grow, although you make your best efforts.&Maybe it would only__61_____& into a week plant, or it could grow into a horrible weed and you would have to pull it up.&If all the conditions are right and you’ve really__62_____ after it well then you could end up with a strong, beautiful plant that will continue to grow bigger and better as time ___63____.WHAT TO DO☆Hang out with people you would like to have as friends and join in with their plans __64_____ you really disagree.☆If you don’t agree with their plans say so in a positive& way, “ I like this bit but maybe we ___65____… “☆Be a good__66_____ so that others can tell that you are really interested in what they are saying.☆Get to know people ___67____ by sharing “safe& “ thoughts with them first. What is a safe thought? it might be something about school or TV or your favorite football team. It isn’t always safe to tell someone you don’t know well very personal things about 68_______. Like things you might be worried about or __69_____of.☆Be a positive person: talk about the good things in your life , No one wants to be troubled by __70_____all the time八、单词拼写(共10小题,计10分)71. I was walking in town when I saw a g _______ of school students in uniform.72. Bob never does his homework as c ____ as Mary. He makes lots of mistakes.73. I like almost all sports, especially the tennis and m____ climbing74. You s_______ in last week’s talent show, congratulations!75. Did you get the m________ that the meeting has been put off, Alice?76. There will be difficulties on the road to make your dream come true, but the biggest difficulty comes from y_________.77. Wang Ming has been to Australia t _______, but he still want to go there for a third time.78.China is famous for the four great i_______ in the world.79. Which is f____ from here , New York or Tokyo?80. Jack r______ a special gift from his classmates when he had his birthday party yesterday.答案:七、61.grow&&& 62 .looked&& 63.passes&&&& 64.unless&&&& 65.could && 66.listener&& 67.well&&&& 68. yourself&&& 69.afraid&&&& 70.problems八、71.group&&& 72. carefully& 73. mountain& 74. succeeded&& 75. message&& 76. yourself& 77.twice&&&& 78.April&&&&& 79. farther&&&&& 80. received&& (浙江省杭州市河桥初级中学2011年中考英语模拟试卷)七、词语填空(共10小题,计10分)用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)。how&&&&& use&&&&&& if&&&&&& someone&&&&& offbe&&&&&&& one&&&&& start&&&& problem&&&&&& otherBritish people are famous for drinking tea. But brother and sister, Sahar and Bobby Green, became young millionaires when they opened a chain of American-style coffee shops in the U.K.Having the idea: It 61 when Sahar took a weekend trip to New York to visit her brother Bobby. One evening, in a Thai restaurant, Sahar told Bobby 62 she wished she could buy American-style coffee in London. Bobby suggested they start their own coffee shop. Sahar fell in love with the idea.Doing the Research: Back in London, she spent a whole day on the London subway, getting& 63 the train at different stations to taste the coffee. “It was terrible, and I knew there was a gap in the market.” In November 1995, they opened their 316431 Coffee Republic shop in central London.&&& Making it work: The first year was very difficult. There were&& 65 finding and keeping staff, and British people were not 66& to the names of American coffees, like latte and macchiato. But 67& successful was their dream and they were not going to give up. Today, there are over 100 Coffee Republic shops all over the country and the company has revenues(收入) of £30 million a year.Advice for others: Sahar has now written a best-selling book about their experience, called 68. Can Do It! She hopes it will help& 69 young people to start their own businesses. She believes success is 1% idea and 99% hard work, but she says, "70&& you think you have the energy, then get out and follow your dream."八、单词拼写(共10小题,计10分)根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,在答题卷上按题号写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词)。 71. ―Where have you been d____________&& your stay in Beijing?―The Great Wall, of course.72. He went over his composition several times so that he couldn’t make any m________.& 73. ―What makes you so happy, Tom?―Oh, I’ve got an i_______ to Mary and Peter’s wedding.74. Yesterday she didn’t go to the concert. I_______, she stayed at home and watched the soap opera.75. Be q _______, please. The baby has just been asleep.[来源:中.考.资.源.网]76. ―Thank you for your help. I really a _________ it.&&& ― It’s my pleasure.77. Do you want a large, m_______ or small coke to go with your hamburger?78. Sir, the total price is $26.74,i________ tax.79. ―Who lives farthest in our class?&& ―Li Lei does. He lives at 1________ 20 miles away from our school.80. They went to Shenzhen for their winter holiday. Shenzhen is in the s__________ part of China.答案:七、词语填空(共10小题,计10分)61. started&& 62.how&& 63.off&&&&&& 64.first&&& 65.problems& 66. used&& 67.being&& 68.Anyone&& 69.other&&& 70.If八、单词拼写(共l0小题,计10分)71. during&&&& 72.mistakes&& 73.invitation& 74.Instead& 75.quiet&&&& 76. appreciate& 77.medium&& 78.including& 79.least&&& 80.southern(浙江省杭州市金山学校2011年中考英语模拟试卷)七、词语填空 (共10小题,计10分)用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)。
&do&&& drop&& mad&& he&&& decide&& smile&&& wide&& into&& skill&& attract&&& Did you watch the magic shows played by Liu Qian from Taiwan in CCTV Spring Festival Gala? They&&&& 61&&&& great attention and&&&& 62&&&& interests of the audience. During the gala, Liu succeeded&&&& 63&&&& a coin into a glass which was placed upside down and transferred(转移) a finger ring&&&& 64&&&& an egg. The two magic shows were so successful that everyone is now&&&& 65&&&& about him and all want to know how to play magic tricks. “I saw the&&&& 66&&&& on everyone’s face. It was cool.” Liu said.However, you may not believe that Liu&&&& 67&&&& go to any magic school. He just learned by&&&& 68&&& . When Liu was seven years old, he saw a coin trick in a big store. At that moment Liu&&&& 69&&&& to learn magic. He worked quite hard at it. He practiced hard to improve his&&&& 70&&& . Then one day he was able to put on a show for his class.八、单词拼写(共10小题,计10分)71. During the 29th Olympic Games, many young volunteers gave good s___________ to the foreigners.72. Lily won f_________ prize in the Chinese competition.73. He failed in the exam t__________ he worked really hard.74. Science is one of my best s_________ at school.75. Watching TV programmes on CCTV9 is a good way to i____________ our English .76. Mobile phones are very convenient for us to keep in t_______ with others .77. What’s the m________ with you? C I have a bad coat.78.Tom’s father is so poor that he can’t& a________ to have a computer for him .79.Languages are not dead but a_______ .80.Jack is a good boy and he does w_______ in all his subjects .答案:61. attracted&&& 62. wide&&&&&&&&&& 63. dropping&&&& 64. into&&&&&& 65. mad 66. smile&&&&&& 67. didn’t&&&&&&&& 68. himself&&&&& 69. decided&&& 70. skills&& 71.improve&&&& 72.afford&&&&&&&&&& 73.alive&&&&&&& 74.look&&&&&&& 75.well&& 76.touch&&&&&& 77.though\although&& 78.services&&&&& 79.encouraged& 80.main(浙江省杭州市义桥实验学校2011年中考英语模拟试卷)七、词语填空(共10小题,计10分)& 用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空, 使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)。
thought&&&&& we&&&&& few&&&&&& interest&&&&&&&& difference&& send&&&&&&& need&&&& bright&&&&& report&&&&&&&& wonderNo one can go through his whole life without experiencing any hard time. When something troubles __61__, do we look on the dark side or the __62__ side? Here is a story that can speak for it. Two salespersons, Jimmy and Harry, were __63__ to a poor country in Africa, where only __64__ people wore shoes. After they got there, they had to __65__ something back to their boss. Jimmy said, “It’s a pity that people here don’t wear shoes. Nobody is in __66__ of shoes. I see no promising(有希望的) future for our products.” How about Harry? He said, “What a __67__ chance for us! People around the country don’t have shoes. I can say it for sure that we’ll sell a lot of shoes here.” __68__ isn’t it? They went to the same country, sold the same products, but they had different __69__ in their minds, and the results surely would be __70__. If you were the salesperson, which one would you like to be?& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 八、单词拼写(共10小题, 计10分)& 根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,在答题纸上按题号写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词)。71. If it r________ tomorrow, they won’t have the party in the open air. 72. Help y________, my children. The cake is delicious. 73.Jim always b________ me at swimming. I think I need much more training. 74. This year t________ of tourists have come to the Future World.75. She spent two hours r________ this book yesterday.& 76. Once he starts a job, he won’t stop u________ it’s finished. 77. When will you come back, Dad? I’m m________ you so much.78. Look! A blind man is in the middle of the street. Let’s help him go a________ the street.& 79. Julia is very clever. In fact, I doubt whether anyone in the class has a h________ IQ.& 80. While I was walking along the lake, I saw some fish j________ out of the water.答案:七、词语填空(共10小题,计10分)&61. us&&&&&&& 62.bright&&&&&&& 63.sent&&&&&&&&&&& 64.few&&&&&&&&& 65.report &66.need&&&&& 67.wonderful&&&& 68.interesting&&&&& 69.thoughts&&&&&& 70.different八、单词拼写(共10小题, 计10分)71.rains&&&&&& 72.yourselves&&&&& 73.beats&&&&&& 74.thousand&&&&&& 75.reading76.until&&&&&& 77.missing&&&&&&&& 78.across&&&&& 79.higher&&&&&&&& 80.jumping(浙江省杭州市育才初中2011年中考英语模拟试卷)Ⅵ. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms (用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子);(共8分)57. At the yesterday’s English Evening, all of us enjoyed___________ (we).58. Look at the photo! The__________ man from the right is my class teacher. (five)59. Sam has broad shoulders and__________ arms. (power)60. It is common___________ that the sun sets down in the west. (know )61. My father often___________ that piece of music alone at home. (joy )62. Susan is__________ sorry for what she has done. (terrible)63. Finally, they found a __________ to the problem. (solve)64. Bill looked___________ but could see nothing unusual.(head)答案:57. ourselves& 58. fifth&& 59. powerful&&& 60. knowledge&& 61. enjoys&& 62. terribly&& 63. Solution& 64.aheadⅦ. Rewrite the following sentences as required(根据所给要求,改写下列句子,每空格限填一词):(共12分)65. My parents go travelling abroad once a year.(对划线部分提问)&&& ___________ ___________ do your parents go travelling abroad?66. The Smiths invited the professor to the party.(改为被动语态)&& The professor__________ ___________ the party by the Smiths.67. The boy never has lunch at school. (改为反义疑问句)&& The boy never has lunch at school, __________ __________ ?68. His mother cooked very delicious food for us.(改为感叹句)&& ___________ ____________ his mother cooked for us!69. Mr. White wondered where he could buy a map of Shanghai.(改为简单句)&& Mr. White wondered __________ __________ buy a map of Shanghai.70. The Huangpu River is not as deep as the Yangtze River.(保持原句意思)&& The Yangtze River is __________ __________ the Huangpu River.答案:65. How often&& 66. was invited& 67. does he 68. What delicious& 69. where to 70. deeper than D. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给):(14分)The newest touch screen mobile phone that has been recently introduced by Apple Company is the Apple iPhone 4. It has surely a_____92_____ attention from fashion persons from all over the world. Exquisite(优美精致的) appearance, unique design, high-quality image and sound enjoyment, powerful iTunes store, all these make iPhone become p____93____ as soon as it was released(发行,推出). After much expectation, people lined up for hours at stores around the world to buy the latest smart-phone(智能手机) by Apple.The phone can help people realize the dream of video calling. Friends can say hello with a big smile from across the globe. The mother can take a good look at her son a____94_____. The communication will be more convenient.The iPhone 4 is faster, thinner, has a longer battery life, and it features(以……特色) video calling. Apple is not the only c____95____ that makes so-called smart-phones that allow users to access the Internet. But loyal customers say its simplicity(简易) akes the iPhone stand out(出色). All of these a_____96_____ features of the Apple iPhone 4 will ensure(保证)high quality performance that you will not experience w_____97_____ any other types of phone. In addition, as this phone is multi-functional(多功能的), it can do more than just the usual call and text(短信), you will surely appreciate everything that it can actually do for you. More perfect appearance and powerful functions will bring another round of Apple frenzy(狂热).But technology expert says Apple’s iPhone faces growing competition from o____98_____ companies, such as Google, that make their own smart-phones. With competition, experts expect prices to drop, making smart-phones much more accessible to(更易买到)consumers around the world.答案:92. attracted&& 93. popular& 94. abroad& 95. company& 96. amazing&& 97. with&&& 98. Other(宝山(嘉定)区2010学年第二学期九年级质量调研考试 )VI. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms( 用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子):(共8分)57. In autumn the road is always covered with fallen________. (leaf)58. Tom, you are no longer a little boy. You should learn to be ________. (depend)59. Join us, and you’ll find learning English can be ________ and wonderful. (enjoy)60. The government is going to ________ the road this coming summer. (wide)61. -- Alice, which is the ________ day of a week? (five)& --Thursday, I think.62. Bali is a beautiful place. It attracts a lot of ________ every year. (tour)63. Jacky does exercise twice a day and he looks much ________ than before. (health)64. The cat looked ________ at the fish in the bowl. (hungry)VII. Rewrite the sentences as required(按要求改写句子,每空格限填一词):(共12分)65. Peter left Shanghai for London to further his study last year. (改为否定句)&& Peter ________ ________ Shanghai for London to further his study last year.66. It’s about 3050 kilometres from Shanghai to Bangkok. (对划线部分提问)&& ________ ________ is it from Shanghai to Bangkok?67. My sister isn’t old enough to take care of herself. (保持句意基本不变)&& My sister is ________ ________ to take care of herself.68. The song “California girls” is very popular among the students. (改为感叹句)&& ________ ________ the song “California girls” is among the students!69. After the earthquake, people have to rebuild many houses. (改为被动语态)&& After the earthquake, many houses have to ________ ________. 70. “She has promised to attend the party.” Tom said. (保持句意基本不变)Tom said that she ________ ________ to attend the party.答案:VI. 57. leaves&& 58. independent&& 59. enjoyable&& 60.widen&& 61. fifth&&& 62. tourists&&&& 63. healthier&& 64. hungrilyVII. 65. didn’t leave&& 66. How far& 67.too young&& 68. How popular&& 69. be rebuilt 70.had promisedD. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words (在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给):(14分)Every year a lot of films are made, but not all of them are good for us. Most of these films are not suitable for children. B&& 92&&&& we see a film in a cinema or watch a DVD at home, we should be c&&& 93&&&& to choose a good one.A good film usually gives us a lesson. For example, ‘Beauty and the Beast’ teaches us to love someone for his/her good& h&&& 94&&&& but not for his/her looks. ‘The Lion King teaches us to be brave and be fair to other people.Some films are quickly f&&& 95&&& ; others stay for a long time as classics (经典) . People can see a classic film many times and still enjoy it. Every time they see it, they learn something n&&& 96&&& . For example, if you worry about your looks, you may watch ‘Beauty and the Beast’ again and learn that looks are not so important. If you are sad, you may watch ‘Mouse Hunt’ again to make y&&& 97&&&& happy.There are many kinds of films. There are adventure films, comedies, horror films, science fiction films, documentaries(纪录片), action films, love stories and so on. H&&& 98&&& , many of these films are only suitable for adults. So always ask your parents before you see a film.答案:92. Before&& 93. careful&&& 94. heart&&& 95. forgotten/forgot&& 96. new& 97. yourself/yourselves&& 98. However(长宁区2010学年第二学期九年级质量调研考试)VI .Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms(用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子)(共8分)57. Our world is in danger. The greenhouse may cause the level of the sea to rise and flood cities and even the whole______. (country)58. Congratulations! It is the ______ (twelve) time that you have been praised this term.59. Australia has______ people than china does. (few)60. Nowadays blogs are much more useful than _______diaries. (tradition)61. As an exchanged student, I lived with other foreign students and attended _______ language classes. (England)62. We are making holes in the ozone layer, _______by using chemicals called CFCs. (main)63. It’s _____ for us to cross the road when the traffic light is green. (safety)64. You should be green consumers and enjoy ______(live) a better life on the earth!VII. Rewrite the following sentences are required (根据所给要求,改写下列句子。每空格限填一词):(共12分)65. The children were watching fish swim outside their room from six to seven yesterday evening.(改为一般疑问句)_______ the children_____ fish swim outside their room from six to seven yesterday evening?66. The Movie Park is an amusement park. It’s also a film studio. (保持句意不变)The Movie Park is _______ an amusement park______ a film studio.67. Joan had a terrible dream about the Great wave last night.(对划线部分提问)&& _______ _______ Joan have a terrible dream about the Great wave?68. They were too tired to walk on. (保持句意不变)&& They were_______ tired _______they couldn’t walk on.69. The Green House saves heat because it stays under the glass.(改为被动语态)&& The heat ______ _______ because it stays under the glass.70. The little girl wondered what she could in the bank. (改为简单句)&& The little girl wondered what________ ________ in the bank.答案:57.countries 58.twelfth& 59.fewer& 60.traditional& 61.English& 62.mainly& 63.safe& 64.living&& 65.were watching&& 66.both and&& 67.when did&& 68.so that&& 69.is saved&& 70.to doD.Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入恰当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给):(共14分)Most of the movies show our relationship and our society. What’s more important is that people love to watch highs and lows of the relationships in movies. Friendship has been the f___92___subject of movie makers for a long time. Many movies are based on lovely relationships like friendship. Movies based on friendship make us r___93___that the relationship between friends is delicate (需要小心处理的). These movies also show how important it is to have a true friend in life and to own the friendship.Friendship is described in different w___94___in movies. These movies show different faces of this lovely relationship including the pleasant and interesting faces. Let us discuss how friendship is described in movies.Friends share common interests: In most of the movies, it is shown that two people become friends e___95___when they have some common interests. For example, two friends may be in love with the same sports, studying in the same school or living in the same n___96___.you can see such friendship in movies such as “Harry Potter” and “Lord of Rings”. Harry Potter has two friends. All of them are interested in magic.Friends make sacrifices (牺牲): In most of the movies, friends make sacrifices for each other. A g___97___example is “Sholay”. In this movie, there are two friends Jay and Veeru who are there for each other till death. Jay sacrifices his life to save his friend.Friends never run away from difficulties: In movies, it is always shown that true friends always stand up for their friends in times of difficulties.Understanding: In movies, friends understand each other w___98___even saying a word. A single smile can brighten up the faces of all the friends.答案:92.first/favourite& 93.realize& 94.ways& 95.easily& 96.neighbourhood&& 97.good&& 98.without(奉贤区2010学年第二学期九年级质量调研考试)VI. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms (用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子,每空一词。)(共8分)57. "It's my ________visit to the World Expo!" said the old man, smiling from ear to ear. (two)58. To make a big pizza for the three of us, you need to buy more_________. (tomato)59. The roses in the garden look so nice while the wind is blowing_________. (gentle)60. The ________of the railway makes traveling in China more easily, (develop)61. The aged people agree with the _________idea while young people laugh at it (tradition)62. The businessman refused to answer any questions until his _________came, (law)63. The ________official made all the citizens in the town very angry, (honest)64. Sometimes Mrs. Sullivan has a strong desire to show her _________in public, (wise)VII. Rewrite the following sentences as required (根据要求改写句子,每空一词)(共12分)65. The experienced firemen took charge of the situation immediately. ( 改为一般疑问句)&_________the experienced firemen _________charge of the situation immediately?66. Megan's grandfather seldom watches the OTV news. ( 改为反义疑问句)Megan's grandfather seldom watches the OTV news,_________ _________?67. Tom made a beautiful rabbit lantern with the help of his parents. (改为被动句)A beautiful rabbit lantern_________ _________by Tom with the help of his parents.68. Arthur got money to pay for the bike by delivering newspapers every day. (对划线部分提问) _________ _________Arthur get money to pay for the bike?69. Nuclear radiation (核辐射) is very dangerous. It may hurt or kill thousands of people nearby. (合并一句)Nuclear radiation is dangerous_________ _________hurt or kill thousands of people nearby.70. Work harder, or you won't pass the final examination this term. (保持句意不变)&You will _________in the final examination this term _________you don't work harder.答案:57. second 58. tomatoes&& 59. gently&& 60. development& 61. traditional 62. lawyer 63.dishonest 64.wisdom 65. Did, take 66.does he 67.was made68.How did69.enough to70.fail, if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words (在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给):(14分)Coober Pedy is a small town in the Australian desert. It's famous not only for its 6pals (猫眼石), but also for a very unusual r&&& 92&&& ―the people live and work underground.Why do people choose to live under the ground? To avoid (避开) the boiling hot days and f&&& 93&&&& cold nights―daytime temperatures can rise to 50 *C or more and on a cold night the thermometer can hit zero. The locals say that their strange lifestyle is the only answer to the unfavourable climate. In the underground homes, the-temperature is always a very pleasant 19*C to 24"C. But that's not the only a&&& 94&&&& the people there don't need to pay builders if they want to build a home or make any changes.You would be very surprised to see how well people manage to live underground. They have fitted kitchens and bathrooms, sometimes e&&&& 95&&& spas(温泉). "People are wrong about this place," says Bev Smith, who has lived in Coober Pedy for over 30 years. "They think it's impossible to live here and that we're like primitive (原始的) cave people, but that's not t&&& 96&&& . When my husband, Larry, and I first came here, there was no electricity or running water. Life was very difficult and many people decided to leave. But now, things have c&&& 97&&&& a lot and we're very&& comfortable. We now have underground shops, hotels, restaurants, cafes and churches!"Abigail and Brian Tynan left their large house in Melbourne two years ago to live in an underground home. "My mouth fell open when I saw my underground home," remembers Brian. "It was like a cave. It took us about a year to turn it into a cosy home, but we've settled in now and I'd rather live here than a&&& 98&&&&& the ground. It's my choice and I really enjoy it."答案:92. reason& 93. freezing&& 94. advantage&& 95.& even&&& 96.& true& 97. changed 98.& above(虹口区2010学年第二学期九年级质量调研考试)VI. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms. 57. I have several __________ to answer this evening. (letter)58. Linda is using my computer, __________ is broken. (she)59. The __________of Jin Mao Building is 340 meters. (high)60. __________ computer games is a very popular way for people to relax. (play) 61. A lot of fish __________when the lake is polluted. (appear)62. Bob has a bad memory. He can never recite a text __________ .(complete)63. Joe is a __________ man. He seldom makes a mistake in doing anything, (care)64. If you want to __________ in the future, you must work hard from now on. (success)VII. Rewrite the following sentences as required.65. Joe works on the farm every other day. (改为否定句) Joe _________ _________ on the farm every other day.66. Mum goes shopping in the supermarket nearby once a week. (对划线部分提问)_________ _________ does Mum go shopping in the supermarket nearby?67. The government has built a new library in our neighborhood. (改为被动语态)A new library has __________ __________in our neighborhood by the government.68 Sandy said, "I will sec the film with my girl friend." (改为含宾语从句的句子) Sandy said that _________ __________ see the film with his girl friend.69 Now I know how I can make him be satisfied with my work. (改为简单句) Now I know _________ _________ make him be satisfied with my work.70. It's so cold that the children can't play outside. (保持基本句意不变)&& It's _________ ________ for the children to play outside.答案:VI. 57-64& letters, hers, height, Playing, disappear, completely, careful, succeedVII. 65. doesn’t work& 66. How often& 67.been built& 68. he would& 69. how to& 70. too cold D. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper wordsCindy wanted a job. She th

我要回帖

更多关于 弟子规总叙的意思 的文章

随机推荐