英语招聘广告模板中的80wpm是什么意思1

请问这些单位英文是什么意思!6PCS/SET/BLISTER CARD1DZS/INNER 12SETS/CTN请翻译以上单词,译成中文意思呀!
坏坏爱佰诺°58
标准答案: 1. 6PCS/SET/BLISTER CARD 一个吸塑纸卡包装一套,每套6件; 2. 1DZS/INNER 内装1打(12件); 3. 12SETS/CTN 一纸箱里面12套.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码音标在下面一点是什么意思在上面的一点就是重音,
英语音标:英语单词音标注音法(重音符号、轻音符号)1、'是重音符号,表示前面的元音是重读音节.2、`是次重音符号,表示前面的元音是次重读音节.3、.是轻音符号,表示前面的元音是轻读音节.4.元音单个字母是短元音,两个以上的字母是长元音.5、下划线表示字母的第二种读音,即次要读音,简称次音.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码推荐到广播
41806 人聚集在这个小组
(海阔天空)
(时尚美搭)
(苦海一舟)
(天天向上的叶子)
第三方登录:您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
英语阅读 第一册.ppt89页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:80 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit Three
In-classroom Activity The First Step
Reading Skill: Context Clues to Word Meaning
I-3 1. Review
Reading Skill: Context Clue to Word Meaning I-3 What is an example clue? Reading Skill: Context Clue to Word Meaning I-3
What is an example clue An example clue refers to the information provided by the context by using examples or specific items to explain the word or expression in the same context. 2. Further Knowledge Context signals
Reading Skill: Context Clue to Word Meaning I-3 1. What are context signals? Reading Skill: Context Clue to Word Meaning I-3 1. What are context signals?
Context signals are the signals in the context reminding the reader of the coming of the context that might provide context clues. Reading Skill: Context Clue to Word Meaning I-3 2. What do context signals include? Reading Skill: Context Clue to Word Meaning I-3
2. What do context signals include?
Context signals include: 1
Punctuations 2
Certain empty words as well as full words Reading Skill: Context Clue to Word Meaning I-3 3. The punctuations that might play the function of Context Signals Reading Skill: Context Clue to Word Meaning I-3
3. The punctuations that might play the function of Context Signals comma
― semi- ; full stop
parenthesis Reading Skill: Context Clue to Word Meaning I-3 4. The forms that punctuations appear to be the context signals Reading Skill: Context Clue to Word Meaning I-3
4. The forms that punctuations appear to be the context signals
e. g. Freshmen, the first-grade university students, are usually from senior middle school directly. Reading Skill: Context Clue to Word Meaning I-3
4. The forms that punctuations appear to be the context signals
e. g. A dictionary ― a very useful tool for the language learners ― was hard to buy in the 1970 in China.
Reading Skill: Context Clue to W
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语的招聘广告 的文章

随机推荐