大专时不是读英语专业,现在工作想往外贸跟单方向做,读广州夜校大专读英语有帮

您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
英语口语大赢家Topic249:上夜校 Evening Classes
来源:  12:03:24 【】 
  雪莉和玛丽亚在上夜校,玛丽亚今天上课又迟到了,原来是家务缠身。此种现象经常发生,她们是怎样处理好家庭、工作和学习的关系的呢?
  Listen Read Learn
  Shirley: You are late again, Maria. The teacher is about to come.
  Maria: I know. I have to prepare the supper for the whole family before I leave.
  Shirley: Oh, Ben has been cooking for us since I started attending this evening class. The good thing is, he has made great progress in cooking.
  Maria: The housework is really a big problem for me. My husband is on a business trip to the U.S. now and I have to take care of everything myself.
  Shirley: How about your one-year-old baby?
  Maria: I've asked my parents to live with us for a while, so they can look after her for me while I am at work or in the class.
  Shirley: How sweet of them! I have to work in the day time, study at night, and do housework during my spare time. I really hope I have eight arms and legs, like an octopus.
  Maria: Me too. Sometimes I do want to give it up. I can't deal with so many things at a time.
  Shirley: When is your Adult College Entrance Exam?
  Maria: It's close coming up at the end of this month. That will be no more than 15 days from now on.
  Shirley: Oh, my Adult College Entrance Exam is also around then. I don't know if I can pass it.
  Maria: Why don't you take the CPA exam? You are already a good accountant, having so many years of experience.
  Shirley: I just want to study in a college, majoring in economics. I've had this dream for a long time.
  Maria: I understand.
  Shirley: Oh, this class ends very late. Do you have anyone to pick you up?
  Maria: Don't worry, I can drive home and there won't be any problem.
  听看学
  雪莉:你又迟到了,玛丽亚。老师就快要来了。
  玛丽亚: 我知道,但是我在走之前必须要做好全家的晚饭。
  雪莉: 哦,自从我报名参加了夜校,本杰明就一直在为我们做饭。好在他现在厨艺大有长进。
  玛丽亚:家务活对我来说确实是个问题。我丈夫现在在美国出差,我必须自己照料一切事情。
  雪莉:你一岁的孩子怎么办?
  玛丽亚:我让我的父母跟我一起住一段时间,这样,我工作或上课的时候他们就可以照顾她了。
  雪莉:他们可真好!我白天工作,晚上学习,还要在空闲时间做家务。我真希望自己有八只胳膊和腿,像章鱼一样。
  玛丽亚:我也是。有时候我真想放弃,我不能同时处理好所有的事情。
  雪莉:你的成人高考是什么时候?
  玛丽亚:就在这个月底,离现在只有不到15天了。
  雪莉:哦,我的成人高考也快了。我不知道自己能不能通过呢。
  玛丽亚:你为什么不考注册会计师呀?你已经是个好会计了,有多年的经验。
  雪莉:我只想在大学里学经济,那是我长久以来的梦想。
  玛丽亚:我知道。
  雪莉:噢,这里很晚才放学,会有人来接你吗?
  玛丽亚:别担心,我能开车回家,没有什么问题的。
  经典背诵 Recitation
  Maria: Recently I've had really busy days. Work, study and housework really drive me crazy. My husband is on a business trip. The good thing is, my parents help me take care of my daughter. My Adult College Entrance Exam is coming up shortly and I must study hard to prepare for it.
1&&&   相关推荐:

文章责编:shinana& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 8:49:02)?&&( 8:42:07)?&&( 20:12:36)?&&( 20:05:54)?&&( 20:03:00)?&&( 19:59:26)
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-

我要回帖