为什么我的苹果x连接不上我的苹果8plus尚未接入互联网怎么设置

初一上总复习 (一) 重点词组Module 2打篮球 ________________________ 骑自行车 ____________________________ 5PCzVD7HxA 骑马 ____________________________ 弹钢琴 ______________________________ jLBHrnAILg 说中文 喜欢游泳xHAQX74J0XModule 3在…的前面 相邻的-LDAYtRyKfE在门后面 Module 4多少为…?而感谢Zzz6ZB2LtkModule 6去看电影 一个好主意-dvzfvkwMIl 想要 在星期三 rqyn14ZNXI 上课Module 7….怎么样在8点钟EmxvxOtOco 我最喜欢的课 吃晚饭-SixE2yXPq5 上床睡觉起床早 -6ewMyirQFL kavU42VRUs重点语法总结 1、名词的数和格(1)名词的单复数:名词分可数名词和不可数名词,可数名词有复数形式。可数名词复数的构成有如下规则: ① 一般加-s ,如:desk f desks② s, x, ch, sh 结尾力口 -es ,如:bus ^ buses, watch ^watches ③ 以f, fe 结尾,改f, fe 为v ,再加-es,如:leaf ^leaves④以"辅音字母+ y”结尾,改y为i,再加-es,如city f cities⑤以"辅音字母+ o” 结尾,力口-es,如:tomato f tomatoes⑥一般复合名词,只将主体名词变复数,如:boy stude nt f boy stude nts⑦以man, woman 开头和结尾的复合名词,规则不同:Frenchman f Frenchmen, woman teacher f women teachers⑧不规则变化:foot f feet, child f children单、复数同形的情况:sheep f sheep, ChineshChinese (中国人)只有复数形式的情况:people, clothes, trousers(2)名词所有格英语中有些名词加“ ’s”表示所有关系,带这种词尾的名词形式称为名词所有格。名词所有格的构成有如下规则:7EqZcWLZNX①有生命的名词一般加“’s”构成,以s结尾的复数名词加“’”。Tom's bike the students' bag②无生命的名词一般用“所有物+ of +所有者”。a map of Japan 一幅日本地图the name of the school 学校的名字但请注意下列说法的不同含义: a picture of Lucy 和 a picture of Lucy’s lzq7IGf02E虽然它们都是“露茜的相片”的意思,但含义不同: a picture of Lucy 指相片上的人是露茜,而 a picture ofLucy’s 指相片属于露茜,但相片上的人不一定是露茜本人。zvpgeqJ1hk④并列的名词表各自所有,须在各词词尾分别加“’S”;表共同所有,须在后一个名词词尾加“’S”。Tom and Jack’s car 汤姆和杰克的小汽车(两人合用)Tom’s and Jack’s cars 汤姆和杰克的小汽车(两人各有一辆)2、代词代词分 3 种:指示代词,物主代词,人称代词(1)指示代词:this (这个),that (那个),these (那些),those (那些)①当指示代词放在问句中时,它的答语用代词it和they来代替它们。e.g. What’s this? It’s an apple. 这是什么?这是苹果。Is that a pear? No, it isn't.那是梨子吗?不是。What are these? They're fruits.这些是什么?水果。Are those your books? Yes, they are.那些是你的书吗?是的。②this 不能与is 缩写。人称代词的主格在句中作主语,宾格作及物动词或介词的宾语。因此判断何时用主格,何时用宾格,只 需判断它在句中是作主语还是作宾语。 NrpoJac3v1 ① 形容词性物主代词相当于一个形容词,在句中作定语用,后面一定要接名词。 e.g. This is my pen. 这是我的钢笔。② 名词性物主代词相当于一个名词,在句中作主语、表语,能单独使用。 e.g. Yours is n ew. This old bag is mine. 你的书包是新的,这个旧书包是我的。③ 名词性物主代词与形容词性物主代词之间的关系: 名词性物主代词 =相应的形容词性物主代词+名词。如: This is my bike. That is yours. (yours= your bike ) 3、介词及介词短语(1)本册书已出现的介词有: at 在……at home 在家behind 在 ……后面 behind the door 在门后面 beside 在-??…旁边beside the desk 在桌子旁边from 从… …到…… from Wuhan to Beiji ng 从武汉到北京in 在 ...里面;用……in the desk 在桌子里 in English 用英语like this 像这个 near the lake 在湖的附近of ....... 的 a map of China 一幅中国地图on 在 .. 上面 on the chair 在椅子上 to (表示方向)到,走 go to school 上学 un der 在 .. 下面 under the tree 在树下面between … and …在… …之间between Lucy and Lily 在露西和莉莉之间 1nowfTG4KI2)介词短语In the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, at night, at weekends, in 2008. fjnFLDa5ZoOn + 星期 / 具体的日子 st如 : on Monday, on September, 1 .st on the morning ofSeptember, 1 . on a cold winter day四、句型复习1、祈使句( 1)它用来表示请求、命令等。 Come in, please. 请进。 ( 2)肯定句结构是:动词原形+其它 e.g. Stand up, please 请站起来。 否定句结构是: Don't +动词原形+其它 e.g. Don't stand up. 不要站起来。 2、 there be 句型(1)there be 句型常用来表示某地 /某时有某物 /某人。 ( 2)各种句型结构:肯定句: There + be (is/are ) +某物 /某人+地点 /时间。 否定句: There + be (is/are )+ not +某物/某人+地点/时间。 一般疑问句: Be ( Is/Are )+ there +某物/某人+地点/时间? 特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+be (is/are ) + there +其它?e.g. There is a pencil on the desk. 桌子上有一支铅笔。否定句: There isn't a pencil on the desk. 桌子上没有铅笔。 一般疑问句: Is there a pencil on the desk?桌子上有铅笔吗? 特殊疑问句(划线部分提问): What's on the desk?桌子上有什么?like 像;跟 ... 一样 near 在 ... 附近注意:There be后面所接的某物有多个时,谓语动词be要根据最靠近它的那个名词的单复数来确定,即就近原则。tfnNhnE6e5e.g. There is a pen, a pen cil-box and some books on my desk. HbmVN777sL我的桌子上有一支钢笔,一个铅笔盒和一些书。—There are some books, a pen and a pen cil-box on my desk. V7l4jRB8Hs3、have / has用法小结动词have作为"有"使用时,表示”某人(物)有……"用于第一、二人称单数I、you和复数主语,其单数第三人称形式为has,用于第三人称单数he、she it和单数主语。83lcPA59W9肯定句:主语+ have / has+宾语。例如:1. I have an English book.2. Lily has a dog.3. They have many friends.4. 一般现在时的用法总结(1)一般现在时的基本用法1)经常性或习惯性的动作,常与表示频度的时间状语连用。时间状语:every …,sometimes, at …,on Sun dayI leave home for school at 7 every morning.2)客观真理,客观存在,科学事实。The earth moves around the sun.Shan ghai lies in the east of China.3)表示格言或警句中。Pride goes before a fall.(2)句子结构A. 当主语是三单时肯定句:主语+动词s/es+其他否定句:主语+ doesn't+动词原形+其他一般疑问句:Does +主语+动词原形+其他B. 当主语是非三三单时肯定句:主语+动词原形+其他否定句:主语+ don't+动词原形+其他一般疑问句:Do+主语+动词原形+其他女口: lilei often watches TV at six o 'clock.I often watch TV at six o 'clock.5. 常见动词用法enjoy doing sth. mZkklkzaaP thanks for doing sth. AVktR43bpw want to do sth. ORjBnOwcEd how / what about doing sth. 2MiJTy0dTT 练习 (基础 ) 1 、 Jim and I in Class 5.A .isB .areC . am 2、 This is a mouse. ____ name is Mickey.A .ItB . It's3、 ___ ! Is this your cup?A .SorryB .Excuse me4、 What are these? They are ____ .A .busesB .box's5、 Is Sam ___ ? No, he's _____ school.A .in, inB . in, atC . at, in6、 Is it _____ Chinese book? No, it's ____ English book. gIiSpiue7A A .a, a B .an, a C . a, an7、 Whose hat is this? It ____ yours, Meimei.B . looks likeC . look afterD . look the same uEh0U1Yfmh 8、 ____________ Whose room is this? It's . They're in the same room. IAg9qLsgBXA .the twinsB .the twin brothers'C .the twin'sD . the twins' sisters WwghWvVhPE 9、 A : Let's go home now. B : _____ . Let's go. A .All right B . That's all right C . You're right D . That's right asfpsfpi4k 10、 It's time to get up. Look at the new coat . ___ . Mike. ooeyYZTjj1 A .Put it on B .Put on them C . Put on it D .Put them on BkeGuInkxI 11、 There __ a computer and two desks in the room. PgdO0sRlMo A .has B . is C .are D . have12、 Tim is before me and Jim is behind me. I sit ____ them. 3cdXwckm15 A .beside B . between C .near D .in 13、 The girl ____ a red coat is my sister. A .wear B . is wearing C .in D . on 14、 Can you help him mend the car? ____ A .Yes, please. B .No, thanks. C .I think so. D .Certainly. I think so. h8c52WOngM 15. --- What are you going to do _____ Sunday evening? ----------- Nothing much. v4bdyGious A. in B. at C. on D. to J0bm4qMpJ916. Johnson is sitting ______ the sun and listening to CDs. XVauA9grYP A. under B. on C. by D. in bR9C6TJscw 17. Everyone in my office __________ a small car. A. have B. are having C. has D. will had pN9LBDdtrd 18. --- ________ is the river? --- It 's about 1,700 kilometres. DJ8T7nHuGT A. How far B. How tall C. How many D. How long QF81D7bvUA 19. Most children enjoy ________ in summer.A. to swimB. swimmingC. swimD. swimmer 4B7a9QFw9h20. Do you want ______ some sightseeing at Christmas? ix6iFA8xoX A. to do B. doing C. do D. to doing wt6qbkCyDE21. I want to drink ___ water. Is there ___ water in the glass? Kp5zH46zRkA. some, someB. some, anyC. any, anyD. any, some Yl4HdOAA6122. Look! There ___ some sheep near the river. A. is B. are C. have D. see 23. Mother and father worry _ my study all the time ch4PJx4BlI A. with B. about C. in D. to24. In our school, one of the girls ___ English, ___ Chinese. qd3YfhxCzoA. are, all other girls areB. is, other areC. are, the all others areD. is, all the others are E836L11DO525. I have no time __ home for lunch.like doing sth. let sbdo sth. be busydoing sth. need to do sth. would youlike to doC . Its C .Hello C . bananas trees A . look atA. goB. goingC. to goD. to go to 2 6. My sister would _____ a glass of milk.A. to likeB. like toC. likes 2 7. How many _____ do you want?D. like A. bread B. pieces of bread C. piece of bread 28. Kate ___her mother. She ___ swim ming very much, but her mother does n A. doesn ' t like, is likes B. isn C. doesn ' t like, is like D. isn 2 9. I ' m not good at _____ , but Jim is.A. play basketballB. to play basketballC. play ing basketball 30. Would you like to come to meet my family? ___________ .xS0DOYWHLP A. Yes, I ' d likeB. Yes, I ' d likeCtoNo, I wouldn '31. Could you give me ____ of your bread? A. any B. many C. other D. some 32. Put ____, please. You must ____ your thin gs. A. away them, look after B. them away, look after ZKZUQsUJed C. away them, have a look at D. them away, look at dGY2mcoKtT 33. There are so many red apples ___ t he tree. But now, Mike is _____ t he tree. rCYbSWRLIA A. in, in B. in, on C. on, on D. on, in 34. I want ___ take the clothes ____ my bedroom. A. to, to B. to, in C. /, to 35. Is that a UFO or a plane? _______ . A. Yes, it is a UFO. B. Yes, it's pla ne 36.Stude nts in Class One pay 210Yua n A.to B.at C.for D.o n D. /, in D. a piece of bread S42ehLvE3M 501nNvZFis ' t. 't like, likes't like, is like D. playing the basketball jwiviftGw9t like.. No, please. LOZMkiqiOw C .No, it's not UFO D. It is a UFO. FyXjoFiMWh __ these gifts. TuWrUpPObx 37. What was Jay doing _____ 9 a.m. yesterday? A. in B .at C .on D.for 7qWAq9jPqE 38. What about _______ a picnic? A.have B.to have C.having D.had ilVIWTNQFk 39— Can I help you? ----Yes,I d like five _______ and some peas. yhUQsDgRT1 A. potato B. tomatoes C. meat D. banana 40. N i ne ____ pounds a week?That's very good. A.hun dred of B.hu ndreds of C.h un dreds D. hu ndred.MduZYnKS8I 41. — Many childre n like to read the book Harry Potter. ----That 's right. There's A. someth ing in teresti ng C.nothing in terest ing 42. Tom is in ____ . A. Class One B. Class one 43. _____ A.You and him 44. B.i nterest ing someth ing D.interesting nothing e5TfZQIUB5i n it. 09T7t6eTnoA. Mr. John45. C. class one D. the Class On e s1SovAcVQM are my good frien ds. B.You and he C.Him and you D. His and you GXRw1kFW5s His name is John Smith. We can call him ____ . UTREx49Xj9 B. Mr. Smith C. Mr. John White D. Miss Smith 8PQN3NDYyP name is Sue. __________ is a girl from Canada. mLPVzx7ZNw 46. 47.48. 49. A. His, he B. Her, She ' C . She, Her D. Her, She AHP35hB02dLingling can play ____ basketball and play ____ piano. NDOcB141gT A. the, the B. /, the C. /, / D. the, / What are your jobs?A. pare ntsB. pare nts'C. pare ntD. pare nt 1ZOk7Ly2vA Mary with her sisters ___ in Beiji ng.A. areB. amC. is ____ father _____ a policema n. A. My, is B. I, is C. ID. be 50. Where are the trees? They are _A. in front ofB. onC. un der 51. Have you got ______ sisters?A. someB. anyC. a52. Thank you _____ your email.A. toB. atC. for53. -What's in the room? -- ThereA. isB. arem , are D. My, are fuNsDv23Khthe house.tqMB9ew4YXD. next D. an C. haveD. of _______ a bed, a table and a piano in it.HmMJFY05dE D. has ViLRaIt6sk54. Thank you for _______ ___ A. write B. to write55. -- _________the dining hall?A. Where 'sB. What '56. I ve got a brother and a sister. to me. C. writi ng D. writes 9eK0GsX7H1 --It is in front of the red building. naK8ccr8Vi C. How ' D. Who 's B6JgIVV9ao __________ n ames are Lucy and Jim.P2IpeFpap5D. She 3YIxKpScDM ____________ .gUHFg9mdSs A. They B. Their C. He57. --Is your friend from America or En gla nd? A. Yes, he is. B. No, he isn 't. uQHOMTQe79 C. He is from AmericaD. He isn 't from America. IMGWiDkflP 58. -Is there any ___________ on the table?A. computersB. oran ges59. -Whose pens are these?A. you and meB. Hele n60. -Are there any factories in the city?A. itB. them 61. -- How many stude nts ________ A. there are B. are there 62. Three of us must stay here, _____C.books -They are __ C. her -Yes, there is C. one in your school? C. is there _________ and - --Yes, there is some.WHF4OmOgAwD. meat aDFdk6hhPd __________ .ozElQQLj4T D. Tom 'CvDtmAfjiA ________ n ear the hospital. QrDCRkJkxh D. on es 4nCKn3dlMX -About 1000. ijCSTNGmOE D. there is vfB1pxanfk .JbA9VhEou1 A. I, he, you B. you, he, I C. you, I, he 63. What do you usually do ___ Saturday eve nin g,? A in B on C at 64. I usually ________ books in the morning. A.look B.read 65. Mr Green is ______ father.A. Jim and Kate C. Jim ' s and Kate 66. ---Do you want to play ____ ---Yes, I _____ . D. you, he, me X7Ahr18pji D to C.watch tennis? D.seeB. Jim D. Jim and Kate s and Kate A.a,wa nt B.the, doC.an, does 67. C a n I __ the win dow? It's cold here. A. ope n B. close 68. Do you want to _____ En glish with me? A.ask B.speak C.talk 69. ____ -your frie nd in Class1 ____ A. Is, and B. Is, or 70. He would like _______ some A. to eat B. to drink 71 ---What does your father do? A. He is frie ndly C. He drinks tea. 72. --- ________? ---I t ' A.What ' s this C.What time is itD. /,do C. look at D. see D.say in Class2? C. Are, an bread. C.have D. Are, D. eat B. He is a teacher. D. He is right. seve n thirty. B. How much is it D. How old is it or 73. -Hello , Amy , ______ my friend Ann . -Hello Ann. A. That is B. This is C. she is74. __________ There a book , a pen and some pen cils in my backpack . A. is B. am C. are 75. They ____ like _____ . A. do , tomato B. don ' t .,tomatoesC. don ' t , tomatos 76. ---You play football very well.--- _______ A. Sorry, I don 't B. Tha nk you C. Yes, I do D. No, I have no idea. b3zqXLCqXo 用所给单词的适当形式填空 . 1 . It's Betty's birthday. Let's _______ (send ) her a present.pZyytu5rc5 2. My sister n ever (get ) T-shirts on her birthday. DVyGZezsrM 3. Lin gli ng and Daming (not, speak ) English at home.RQxPvY3tFs 4. He always (invite ) me to his parties.5. Do you like(watch ) TV in the evening?6. Do you wash your ________ (foot)in the evening?7. Mrs. Parley is busy ________ (do)the housework.8. Do you enjoy ________ (play)football or basketball? 5MxX1ixuU9.句型转换。1. There are some cups on the table.(改为一般疑问句)___________ _________________________ c ups on the table.2. His sister is a university student.(对划线部分提问)___________ ____________ his sister?3. They are Wang Lingling ' parents.改同义句)They are Wang Lingling ' _____________ and _____________ .jIw5xs0v9P4. Tony has got some new books.(改为一般疑问句)___________ Tony _____________ ____________ new books?5. There is an apple in the box.(对划线部分提问)_____________________ apples ____________ there in the box?6. There are five people in Bettys family.(就划线部分提问)xEve2buwnw___________ people are there in your family?7.I have got a brother.改为一般疑问句)____ you _____ a brother?A vm y VYxCd8. The library is in front of the scienee lab.就划线部分提问)Ywuu4FszRT thelibrary?9. Lingling likes listening to music.(改为一般疑问句)__________ Lingling ____________________ to music. cstDApWA6A10. I get up at 6:00 every day.(对划线部分提问)________________ y ou _______ up every day?VI.完成句子。1. 饭厅里有六扇窗户。___________________ windows in the ________________________ .2. 在玲玲的班级有一位英国女孩吗?___________________________ girl in Lingling class?3. 你家前面有多少棵树?___________________ trees are there ________________ your house?4. 他们是你的祖父母吗?Are they _____________________ ? No, ___________________ .qotL69pBkh5. 你要点儿什么喝的吗?_______________________________ something to drink? EksTCSTCzX6 .科学实验室就在图书馆前面。The scienee lab is ______________________ the libray. Sgs28CnDOE7. 让我们在家看电视吧。_________________ watch TV at home.&今晚你愿意和我一起去看电影吗?__________________________ go to the cinema with me ? 6craEmRE2k牛津上海版初中英语七年级下册期中测试题牛津英语七年级(下)期中测试二.笔试部分(120分) I.单项选择(20分) ()21. I don‘t like summer because there is____rain. A. much too B. too many C. too much D. many too ()22. Anna speaks quietly, so____students in our class hear her. A. few B. many C. all D.most ()23. My little brother went to school____it rained heavily. A. but B. although C.if D. because ()24. Which number is the closest to 1? A. 0.9 B. 0.87 C.1.5 D. 1.05 ()25. Thank you very much____me the good idea. A. to tell B. for tell C.for telling D. your telling ()26. Lin Tao and Li Ming____good at schoolwork.. A. is both B. all are C. are all D. are both ()27. Do you enjoy____in China? A. live B. to live C. living D. lives ( ) 28.--______ does your father do morning exercises?—Hardly ever. A. How B. How often C. When D. What time ( ) 29._____is important for us _______sports every day A. It; do B. That; to do C. This; to do D. It; to do. ( ) 30. --- _____________ ? – I have a sore back. A. What‘s the wrong B. What‘s matter C. What‘s trouble D. What‘s wrong ( ) 31. Mr Green ______for America the day after tomorrow. A. left B. leaves C. is leaving D. is going to leave ( ) 32. I‘m hungry. Would you please give me ______to eat? A. delicious something B. something delicious C. anything delicious D. nothing delicious ( ) 33.Tom goes to school ________every day. A. by a bus B. by his bike C. by buses D. on foot(完整版)外研版英语七年级下册课文.docModule 1 Lost and found Unit 1 Whose bag is this? Ms Li: Welcome back to school everyone! First of all, come and look in the lost and found box! There are a lot of things in it. Whose bag is this? Lingling: Oh sorry! It ’mines. Are my crayons there too? Ms Li: Are these crayons yours? Lingling: Yes, they are and this eraser too. Thank you. Ms Li: Whose tapes are these? Daming: They ’ re mine. Ms Li: Here’ s a purple wallet! Tony: It ’ s mine. Look! Here ’ s my name― Tony‖ ! Thank you. Ms Li: You’ rewelcome! Look at this nice watch. Is it yours too, Daming? Daming: No, it isn ’ t. I think it ’ s Betty’ s. Lingling: Yes, it ’ s hers. Ms Li: Everyone, please be careful with your things from now on. Daming: Here are some nice gloves. Whose gloves are they? Ms Li: Let me see... Oh, they ’ re mine! Thank you! Unit2 Are they yours? The Lost and Found Office in New York City Welcome to the New York City Lost and Found Office. People often lose things when they ’ re travelling or when they ’ re in a hurry. They leave things on planes, on trains, on buses and in taxis. That ’ s why there are lost and found offices at airports and stations. The New York City Lost and Found Office is very big. Hundreds of people come here every day. They are looking for their phones, cameras, watches, computers and many other things. We usually have about two thousand mobile phones and one thousand cameras. At the moment, there are also some strange things at the New York City Lost and Found Office. There are about a hundred bikes and a large boat. There are also a lot of animals. This week, there are three dogs, two ducks and a pig! Whose are they? Are they yours? We don’ t know! Are you looking for fifteen kilos of sausages? They ’here too!仁爱版七年级英语下册U6T1SA教案Unit 6 Our Local Area Topic 1 There is a study next to my bedroom. Section A I. Material analysis 本单元围绕Our Local Area主题展开,共包括三个话题,通过Kangkang, Jane, Maria, Michael等人谈论有关房间、居住环境和问路的对话以及短文,完成本单元三个话题的语音、词汇、语法和功能项目的学习。话题一将介绍屋内房间的名称与位置、常见的屋内摆设的名称和摆放位置等。本课是话题一的第一课时。本课的主要活动是1a, 2a和4a。将通过Maria去Jane家拜访的情景呈现本课的主要内容,学习用there be句型表达各房间及屋内基本摆设。此外,还将呈现并操练字母组合i+nd/ld, igh, -ing, l/ll, m/mn的读音及语音辨认。本课贴近学生的实际生活,因此,教师可引导学生结合自己家的房屋设计进行口头和笔头操练,提高学生学习的兴趣,调动他们的学习积极性。 II. Teaching aims 1.Knowledge aims 能根据已学语音、音标及发音规则,正确朗读下列词汇和短语并在实际的对话操练中加以应用: beautiful, garden, bedroom, second, floor, and so on, upstairs, kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom, first 能够在小组合作活动中,掌握字母组合i+nd/ld, igh, -ing, l/ll, m/mn的发音规则并尝试辨音; 能够在情景对话中用there be句型描述屋内房间及基本摆设等; 能正确使用方位介词和介词短语on,next to等; 能够就“存在、建议”等交际功能的基本法进行交流与对话操练,如: (1)There is a study next to my bedroom. (2) There is a sofa, a desk, some books and so on. (3) There is/are … on the first/second floor. (4) —Why not go upstairs and have a look?初中英语七年级下册英语及答案新课标人教版初中英语七年级下册英语精品试题及答案本试卷满分95分考试时间90分钟 第一卷(选择题共40分) 一.单项选择(每小题1分共 15分) 21.Bob couldn’t buy the dictionary becuase he had___money with him. A.a few B.few C.a little D.little 22.The old teacher is a friend_____. A my brother’s B my brother C of my brother’s D of a brother 23.----Did you see the football match last night? -----Yes,I have never seen____. A such a B so a C such an D so an 24.----Is that red bike Miss Gao’s? -----Yes,it is____. Bautiful,is’t it? A his B our’s C hers Dshe’s 25.If you want to book a round-trip ticket,you will have to pay___200yuan. A more B other C the other D another 26.That’s the only thing_____can’t be forgotten in my life. A that B which C who D \ 27.Since you are______trouble, why not ask_____help. A in,for B in,to C with,for D with,to 28.It’s raining so____that we can____go out. A hard,hard B hardly,hardly C hard,hardly D hardly,hard 29.She prefers_____rather than_____. A write,read B to write,read C to write,to write D write,to read 30.----Do you know_____man on TV? -----Yes,he is_____active person. A the,the B a,an C the,an Da,the 31.Personal computers_____in1976,It has changed the whole world. A invented B are invented C have been invented D were invented 32._____he is only 8 years old,he knows more about science than his father. A but B though C so D because 33.-----Did you arrive late? ------No,I just managed______. A to make B to get it C to make it D to make them 34.His parents were worried that he____too much time chatting on line. A spend B cost C paid D had最新外研版英语七年级上课文原文Module 1 Ms Li:Hello, my name is Li Fang. I'm your teacher and you're my students. I'm Chinese. I'm from Wuhan. What's your name? Linging: My name is Wang Lingling. Ms Li: Nice to meet you, Lingling. Where are you from? Linging: I'm from Beijing. I'm Chinese. Ms Li: How old are you? Linging: I'm thirteen years old. Ms Li: Good. Hello, what about you? Daming: Hello, Ms Li. My name is Daming and I'm from Beijing too. I'm twelve years old. Ms Li: Thanks. Hello, are you from America? Tony: No, I'm not. I'm from England. I'm Tony Smith. Ms Li: Nice to meet you, Tony. Hi, are you English too? Betty: No, I'm not. I'm American and my name is Betty King. Linging: Tony and Betty are our friends. Ms Li: Good. Welcome to Class 4 Grade 7!仁爱初中英语七年级下册精品教案U8T1SAUnit 8 The Seasons and the Weather Topic 1 What’s the weather like in summer? Section A Ⅰ. Material analysis 本话题通过对话询问和描述一年四季的气候引入学习,自然过渡到气温的表达,对比中西方国家天气的差异,同时谈论大量适合各种天气的日常活动。本节课是第八单元话题一的第一课时,主要活动是1a、2a和3a。学习询问和描述不同季节天气的表达以及描述不同季节适合的活动的表达方式;还将学习询问最喜欢的季节并阐述其原因的表达方式;另外,语音板块将学习字母s, x 及字母组合ur, wh的读音规则并复习字母z,w和字母组合ur,ir,er在单词中的发音。 Ⅱ. Teaching aims 1.Knowledge aims 能够快速辨认和正确朗读与天气及其活动相关的词汇: weather, spring, warm, season, summer, hot, climb等; 能够询问和描述不同季节的天气以及各季节适合的活动的表达方式,如:—What’s the weather like in spring?= —How is the weather like in spring? —It’s warm. It’s a good time to.../ It’s a good seas on for.../We can... 能够谈论最喜欢的季节并阐述其原因,如: Which season do you like best, spring, summer, fall or winter? — Why/Why do you like it? —Because... 能够应用一般现在时询问天气并作出回答,如: —What’s the weather like in spring?= —How is the weather in spring? —It’s warm. It’s a good time to.../ It’s a good season for ... /We can ... 了解字母s, x 及字母组合ur, wh在单词中的读音规则。 2. Skill aims 能够听懂谈论季节和天气状况的对话和短文; 能够熟练使用英语询问和描述季节及天气情况; 能够读懂一些简单的与季节和天气相关的课外阅读材料; 能够编写有关季节和天气的短文。人教版初中英语七年级下册全册英教案(全英文版)新目标人教版英语七下 全册教案 Unit 1 Where’s your pen pal from? Language goals: ●In this unit students learn to talk about countries, nationalities and languages. ●Ask and tell where people live. New languages: ●Where’s he / she from? ●He / She is from Australia / England / China / France / Singapore / Australia. ●Where does he / she live? He / She lives in Sydney. ●What language do you speak? I speak English. ●What’s your / his / her favorite subj ect? ●My / His / Her favorite subject is English. ●Does he / she have any brothers and sisters? Yes, he/ she does. / No, he / she doesn’t. Difficult points: 1. Listening for the information about countries, nationalities and languages. Write an e-mail about oneself. Describe the new students in class. 2. Where questions with from Where questions with live What questions Teaching aids: ● A tape recorder Teaching periods: ●Period 1:Section A中1a, 1b, 1c ●Period 2:Section A中2a, 2b, 2c,2d ●Period 3:Section A中3a, 3b, 4外研版初中英语7年级单词汇总(答案版)外研版初中英语(7至9年级)单词汇总 目录 外研版初中英语(7至9年级)单词汇总 (1) 外研新版七年(上)英语单词表 (1) starter (1) module1 (1) module2 (3) module3 (4) module4 (5) module1 (6) module2 (6) module3 (8) module4 (9) module5 (10) revision module a (11) module6 (12) module7 (13) module8 (14) module9 (15) module10 (16) revision module b (17) 新版外研社英语七年级(下)词汇表 (17) module1 (17) module2 (18) module3 (19) module4 (20) module5 (21) module6 (22) revision module a (23) module8 (23) module9 (24) module10 (25) module11 (26) revision module b (27) 外研新版七年(上)英语单词表 starter module1 hello[h?'l??]你好,喂 class[klɑ:s]同学,班级my[mai]我的 name[neim]名字 is[iz]是(动词be的第三人称单数现在 式) miss[mis]小姐(对未婚女性的称呼),老师good[g?d]好的 morning['m?:ni?]早晨,上午 good morning早上好 afternoon[ɑ:ft?'nu:n]下午 good afternoon下午好 goodbye[g?d'bai]再见 i[ai]我 am[?m;?m]是(动词be的第三人称单数现在 式) i’m=i am我是 mr['mist?(r)]先生 what[w?t]什么 your[j?:;j?]你的,你们的 please[pli:z]请 sorry['s?ri]对不起,抱歉的 can[k?n,k?n]能,能够 you[ju:]你,你们 spell[spel]拼写 it[it]它 yes[jes]是,是的 thank[θ??k]谢谢 how[ha?]怎样,如何 are[ɑ:]是(动词be的复数和第二人称单 数现在式) fine[fain]很好的,不错的 thanks[θ??ks]谢谢 mrs['misiz]夫人,太太 too[tu:]也,还 this[eis]这,这个(指较近的人或事物)she[?i:]她 teacher['ti:t??]老师 friend[frend]朋友 her[h?:]她的 his[hiz]他的 nice[nais]美好的,令人愉快的 to[tu:](与原形动词一起构成动词不定式) meet[mi:t]遇见,结识 time[taim]时间 go[g??]走,去 now[na?]现在,目前初中英语七年级下册课件七年级(下)期末试卷 英语 一、选择填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的正确答案. 14.(1分)Our classroom building has floors.Our class is on the floor.()A.three;third B.three;three C.third;third 15.(1分)My sister songs very well.She an English song at my birthday party yesterday evening.() A.sings;is singing B.sings;sang C.sang;sang 16.(1分)﹣Look at the sign,"No Parking". ﹣Oh,sorry.I see it.() A.don't B.didn't C.can't 17.(1分)My father is always .He has no time to help with my homework.()A.kind B.smart C.busy 18.(1分)﹣Do you want me to help you,Tom? ﹣No,thanks.I can make it .() A.myself B.himself C.yourself 19.(1分)You'd better on the bus.It's bad for your eyes.()A.read B.to read C.not read 20.(1分)your warm clothes.It's very cold today.() A.Put up B.Put on C.Put away 21.(1分)﹣How do you usually go to work? ﹣I usually go to work because it's easy to park.() A.by plane B.by bike C.by subway 22.(1分)﹣do you go to the library? ﹣Once a week.() A.How often B.How many C.How long 23.(1分)﹣May I use your eraser?外研版初一上册英语课文及翻译1-1 李老师:你好,我的名字叫李芳。.我是你们的老师你们是我的学生。我是中国人。我来自武汉。你叫什么名字? Ms Li: Hello, my name is Li Fang. I'm your teacher and you're my students. I'm Chinese. I'm from Wuhan. What's your name? 玲玲:我的名字叫王玲玲 Linging: My name is Wang Lingling. 李老师:.见到你很高兴。玲玲,你来自哪里? Ms Li: Nice to meet you, Lingling. Where are you from? 玲玲:我来自北京。我是中国人。 Linging: I'm from Beijing. I'm Chinese. 李老师:你多大了? Ms Li: How old are you? 玲玲:我十三岁。 Linging: I'm thirteen years old. 李老师:好的。你好,你那? Ms Li: Good. Hello, what about you? 大明:你好,李老师。我的名字是李大明我也来自北京。我十二岁。Daming: Hello, Ms Li. My name is Daming and I'm from Beijing too. I'm twelve years old.李老师:谢谢。你好,你来自美国吗? Ms Li: Thanks. Hello, are you from America? 托尼:不,我不是。我来自英格兰。我的名字叫托尼?史密斯。 Tony: No, I'm not. I'm from England. I'm Tony Smith. 李老师:见到你很高兴。托尼。嘿,你也是英国人吗? Ms Li: Nice to meet you, Tony. Hi, are you English too? 贝蒂:不,我不是。我是美国人。我的名字叫贝蒂?金。 Betty: No, I'm not. I'm American and my name is Betty King. 玲玲:托尼和贝蒂是我们的朋友。 Linging: Tony and Betty are our friends. 李老师:好的。欢迎来到七年级四班。 Ms Li: Good. Welcome to Class 4 Grade 7! 1-2 大家好。我叫李大明,我的英文名字叫戴维。 Hello, everyone. My name is Li Daming and my English name is David. 我12岁,我来自北京。北京是中国的首都。 I'm twelve years old and I'm from Beijing.Beijing is the capital of China.初中:七年级英语上册知识点梳理初中英语新课程标准教材 英语教案( 2019 — 2020学年度第二学期 ) 学校: 年级: 任课教师: 英语教案 / 初中英语 / 七年级英语教案 编订:XX文讯教育机构七年级英语上册知识点梳理 教材简介:本教材主要用途为通过学习英语的内容,提高学生的语言技能,增加一项语言能力,有利于国际化的日常交流、生活、工作等,本教学设计资料适用于初中七年级英语科目, 学习后学生能得到全面的发展和提高。本内容是按照教材的内容进行的编写,可以放心修改调整或直接进行教学使用。 一、48个国际音标及26个英文字母的正确书写 要熟练掌握元音和辅音,5个元音字母(a, e, i, o, u),字母的正确占格及单词间距。 二、be动词的用法 be动词有三种变形,分别是:am, is, are。记忆口诀: “我”用am, “你”用are, is用于“他、她、它”;单数全都用is,复数全部都用are。 三、人称及人称代词的不同形式(主格和宾格) 1、三种人称:第一人称(i, we),第二人称(you, you),第三人称(he, she, it, maria)。 2、人称代词的主格,即人称代词位于句子主语位置时的形态:i, we, you, you, he, she, it, maria。 3、人称代词的宾格,即人称代词位于句子宾语位置时的形态:me, us, you, you, him, her, it。4、形容词性物主代词:my, our, your, your, his, her, its, their。 5、名词性物主代词:mine, ours, yours, yours, his, hers, its, theirs。 6、反身代词:myself, ourselves, yourself, yourselves, himself, herself, itself, themselves。 四、基数词(表示数量多少的词,大致相当于代数里的自然数) zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three,twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty, forty, fifty, sixty,seventy, eighty, ninety, one hundred,one hundred and one。 五、一般疑问句及特殊疑问句 1、一般疑问句:能用yes或no来回答的问句。一般疑问句句尾读升调。 2、特殊疑问句:不能用yes或no来回答的问句。特殊疑问句句尾读降调。 六、可数名词变复数 可数名词变复数时,有规则变化和不规则变化两种。 1、规则变化:初中英语七年级下册教案初中英语七年级下册教案 Unit1 Where is your pen pal from? Teaching Goal: Topic:Countries, nationalities, and languages General aims: A. Talk about where people are from B. Talk about nationality, nation and language C. Talk about where people live Functions: Talk about countries, nationalities and languages Ask and tell about where people live Target language: A. Language Focus. (1). Talk about nationality, peoples and languages/ (2). Ask and answer where people live. B. Language goals (1). Change your own information with your pen pals. (2). Ask some questions using where. (3). Ask words somebody talk about. C. Language structure: Where’s/Where’re ...from? Where does/do ...from? What questions----What language does/do ...speak? D. Language points: Where is she from? She is from.... Where does she live? She lives in.... What language does she speak? She speaks.... Vocabulary:Words about countries, languages Teaching design:The whole unit needs 5 periods, 4 for new lessons and 1 for test Period 1 ( 1a----Grammar Focus ) Key points: Where is your/John's pen pal from? He/She is from... Where does he/she live? He/She lives in.... Pre-task (Homework for preview):最新外研版初中英语七年级英语上册全套基础练习题【共计10套】外研版初中英语七年级英语上册全套基础练习 Module1 My classmates基础练习 一、单项选择 1. I have two friends the United States. They tall and thin. A. from; are B. from; have C. are from; are D. are from; have 2. --- Where Frank come from? --- He from the United States. A. is; is B. does; come C. does; is D. is; comes 3. This is a girl. name is Kate. She is friend. A. Her; my B. His; you C. His; my D. My; her 4. name is Mark and name is Gina. A. My; he B. His; her C. his; Her D. Her; his 5. --- Are you in Grade Two? --- . A. Yes, I'm B. Yes, I'm not C. No, I am D. No, I'm not 6. How old your brother? And how old you? A. is; are B. are; is C. are; are D. is; is 7. --- Where you from? --- I from Weifang, Shandong Province(省). A. is; am B. are; is C. are; am D. is; are 8. The man is David Smith. Smith is his name and David is his name. A. family, first B. first, family C. first, last D. family, full 9. I walk to school every day. ? A. What about you do B. What do you C. How about you D. What about your 10. --- Hi, John! Long time no see. --- Very well, thanks. A. How do you do? B. Nice to meet you.初中英语七年级下册短文Unit 1 Are you busy after school? No? Can you speak English? Yes? Then we need you to help with sports for English-speaking students. It is relaxing and easy! Please come to the Students’Sports Center. Call Mr.Brown at 293-7742. We need help at the old people’s home. Are you free in July? Are you good with old people? Can you talk to them and play games with them? They can tell you stories, and you can make friends. It is interesting and fun! Please call us at 689-7729 today! Can you play the piano or the violin? Do you have time on the weekend? The school needs help to teach music. It is not difficult! Please call Mrs. Miller at 555-3721. Unit 2 Hi! I’m Tony. I don’t like to get up early. In the morning, I get up at eight. Then I go to school at eight thirty. I don’t have much time for breakfast, so I usually eat very quickly. For lunch, I usually eat hamburgers.After school, I sometimes play basketball for half an hour. When I get home, I always do my homework first. In the evening, I either watch TV or play computer games. At ten thirty, I brush my teeth and then go to bed. Marry is my sister. She usually gets up at six thirty. Then she always takes a shower and eats a good breakfast. After that, she goes to school at eight thirty. At twelve, she eats lots of fruit and vegetables for lunch. After lunch, she sometimes plays volleyball. She always eats ice-cream after dinner. She knows it’s not good her, but it tastes good! In the evening, she does her homework and usually swims or takes a walk. At nine thirty, she goes to bed. Unit 3 Crossing the River to School How do you get to school? Do you walk or ride a bike? Do you go by bus or by train? For many students, it’s easy to get to school. But for the students in one small village in China, it is difficult. There is a big river between their school and the village. There is no bridge and the river runs too quickly for boats. So these students go on a ropeway to cross the river to school. One 11-year-old boy, Liangliang, crosses the river every school day. But he is not afraid. “I love to play with my classmates. And I love my teacher. He’s like a father to me.”Many of the students and villagers never leave the village. It is their dream to have a bridge. Can their dream come true? Unit4 Dear Dr. Know, There are too many rules! At 6:00 a.m., my mom says, “Get up now and make you bed!”After breakfast, my mom always says, “Don’t leave the dirty dishes in the kitchen!” After that, I run to school because I can’t be late. At school, we have more rules------don’t be noisy, don’t eat in class, My dad says I can’t play basketball after school because I must do my homework. I can play only on weekends. After dinner, I can’t relax either. I must read a book before I can watch TV. But I have to go to bed before 10:00. Rules, rules, rules! It’s terrible! What can I do, Dr. Know? Dear Molly, I know how you feel. People always tell us, “Don’t do this!”or “You can’t do that!”but think about it, Molly. There are a lot of things you can do. You can play basketball on weekends. You can watch TV after you read a book. Parents and school are sometimes strict, but remember, they make rules help us. We have to follow them Good luck! Dr. Know Unit 5 Hello. We are students from Thailand, and we want to save the elephants. The elephant is one of Thailand’s symbols. Our first flag had a white elephant on it. This is a symbol of good luck. Elephants are smart animals. They can play soccer or music. They can also draw very well. People say that “an elephant never forgets.” Elephants can walk for a long time and never get lost. They can also remember places with food and water. This helps them to live.But elephant are in great danger.People cut down many trees so elephants are losing their homes. People also kill elephants for their ivory. Today there are only about 3,000 elephants (over 100,000 before). We must save the trees and not buy things made of ivory. Remember that March 13th is Thai Elephant Day. Unit 6 Today’s story is about Zhu Hui, a student from Shenzhen. He’s now studying in the United States. He’s living with an American family in New York. Today is the Dragon Boat Festival. It’s 9:00 a.m. And Zhu Hui’s family are at home. His mom and uncle are watching the boat race on TV. Is Zhu Hui also watching the races and eat zongzi? Well, it’s 9:00 p.m. In New York, and it’s the night before the festival.But there isn’t a Dragon Boat Festival in the US, so it’s like any other night for Zhu Hui and his host family. The mother is reading story to her young children. The father is watching a soccer game on TV. And what’s Zhu Hui doing? He’s talking on the phone to his cousin in Shenzhen. Zhu Hui misses his family and wishes to have his mom’s delicious zongzi. Zhu Hui likes New York and his host family a lot, but there’s still “no place like home.” ion 1

我要回帖

更多关于 苹果8plus尚未接入互联网怎么设置 的文章