为什么西方希望外国网友评中国崩溃论

当前位置: >
为什么西方希望中国崩溃?
作者:施索恩工作室 时间: 14:28 
quora网友:因为中国看起来像苏联那样的洪水猛兽。就像中国将日本作为威胁,使国家统一在一起,美国也将中国作为威胁,以恐吓他们的公民,使他们忘记他们受到何种恶劣的对待。有个稻草人/替罪羊可以被抨击并仇恨总是好的。看看解体后的苏联发生了什么,还不都是一样。
原文地址:https://www.quora.com
Why would the West want the Chinese government to collapse
为什么西方希望中国崩溃?
Rod L'Huillier, Lived and studied in China for 6 years
Answered Sep 29, 2016
a2a. Firstly, thanks for the question. Oddly, the question almost answers itself “Why would the West want the Chinese government to collapse?”. Exactly, why would they?
As a side-note, I think it’s unfair to compare Syria against China. Where is the comparison between the two countries?
All nations agreed, including China, that Syria was in crisis, there were and still are huge differences on how to deal with that crisis, but, in some way most nations are working together to resolve it. China is not in a crisis like Syria, nor is the US or the ‘West’ gaining anything from it, actually it’s very much the opposite.
It just doesn’t make any sense for the “west” to want the Chinese government to collapse. What is there to gain?
War mongers, hate preachers and people with agendas trying to cause division in the international community would love you to believe such trash talk that the West is against China. If this was true, why on earth did we wait until China built an economy that is central to world stability, and a military that is second only to the US. It’s not China that goes into chaos, you see, it’s the whole world. Likewise, China has nothing to gain from the fall of the US.
Such is the beauty of the current situation, love or hate each other, you have to live with each other. The best you can do is slap each other, that’s it.
Furthermore, China is a permanent member of the UN, a founding member alongside the US, and a major contributor and collaborator within the UN. No one will be forcing a regime change in China, or going to war with China anytime soon.
I think it would be interesting for you to research correctly the relationship of the US and China. Use the relationship between Jimmy Carter and Deng Xiaoping as a starting point. Or even start back at President Nixon.
Timeline of China-US diplomatic relations
If you look at things without bias, actually, the US and China work together on more things than you would be led to believe. Lets look at some hard facts on what the two great countries are working together on:
Lets look at the words of President Xi Jingping himself for guidance:
We should strictly base our &judgement on facts, lest we become victim to hearsay, paranoid, or self-imposed bias. … Should major countries time and again make the mistakes of strategic miscalculation, they might create such traps for themselves.
Second, we must firmly advance win-win cooperation. Cooperation is the only right choice to bring about benefits, but cooperation requires mutual accommodation of each other’s interest and concerns, and the quest of the great common ground of converging interest. If China and the U.S. cooperate well, they can become a bedrock of global stability and a booster of world peace. Should they enter into conflict or confrontation, it would lead to disaster for both countries and the world at large. The areas where we should and can cooperate are very broad. For instance, we should help improve the global governance mechanism and work together to promote sustained growth of world economy and maintain stability in the global financial market.
Chinese President Xi Jinping Addresses the American Public
So, your question should perhaps be, do I trust my own leaders guidance and world beliefs? I think you are safe to do so. Also, I think you are safe, you can enjoy your current system for as long as you choose :) It’s up to you.
Leading on tackling Climate Change - How U.S.-China Cooperation Spurred Global Momentum on Climate Change
U.S.-China Bilateral Investment Treaty (BIT) Research Archive
Center for China-U.S. Cooperation at DU University of Denver
U.S.-China Civil Nuclear Cooperation Agreement Nuclear Cooperation with China
Ending Poverty and Hunger - Memorandum of Understanding on U.S.-China Development Cooperation&
U.S.-China Relations in Strategic Domains U.S.-China Relations in Strategic Domains
The U.S.CChina Strategic and Economic Dialogue (S&ED) U.S.CChina Strategic and Economic Dialogue
China National Committee on Ageing and University of Pennsylvania’s five year study into aged care US researchers: Filial piety helps solve eldercare woes in China
China National Tourism Administration and the US National Travel and Tourism Office working on increasing tourism between the two nations China, US eye growth in tourism
USCET - strengthening mutual understanding through conferences, exchanges, and seminars. US China Education Trust
That’s just a few things anybody can find on the internet………
Lets look at the words of President Xi Jingping himself for guidance:
We should strictly base our judgement on facts, lest we become victim to hearsay, paranoid, or self-imposed bias. … Should major countries time and again make the mistakes of strategic miscalculation, they might create such traps for themselves.
Second, we must firmly advance win-win cooperation. Cooperation is the only right choice to bring about benefits, but cooperation requires mutual accommodation of each other’s interest and concerns, and the quest of the great common ground of converging interest. If China and the U.S. cooperate well, they can become a bedrock of global stability and a booster of world peace. Should they enter into conflict or confrontation, it would lead to disaster for both countries and the world at large. The areas where we should and can cooperate are very broad. For instance, we should help improve the global governance mechanism and work together to promote sustained growth of world economy and maintain stability in the global financial market.
Chinese President Xi Jinping Addresses the American Public
So, your question should perhaps be, do I trust my own leaders guidance and world beliefs? I think you are safe to do so. Also, I think you are safe, you can enjoy your current system for as long as you choose :) It’s up to you.
首先,谢谢提问。这个问题很奇怪的几乎回答了它自己:“为什么西方想要中国崩溃?”。确切地说,他们为什么要这样做?
作为边注,我认为将叙利亚与中国比较是不公平的。这两个国家有什么可比性?
所有国家包括中国都同意叙利亚正处于危机之中,但如何处理危机仍然存在巨大的分歧,但在某些方面大多数国家都在致力于解决这个问题。中国并不像叙利亚处于危机之中,美国或西方也没有想从它那里获得什么,实际情况恰恰相反。
“西方”想让中国崩溃没有任何意义。他们能从中得到什么呢?
战争贩子,仇恨鼓吹者和别有用心者,试图引起国际社会的分裂,如果你相信“西方反对中国”这样的垃圾话,他们会很高兴。如果这是真的,我们究竟为什么要等到中国建立起作为世界稳定中心的经济实力,以及仅次于美国的军事力量?(如果那样的话,)不(只)是中国陷入混乱,你会明白,而是整个世界。同样的,中国在美国的衰落中什么也得不到。
这就是现状的美丽之处,无论对对方爱或恨,你必须与对方一起生活。你最多能打对方的耳光,就是这样。
此外,中国是联合国的常任理事国,跟美国一样的创始成员国,而且是联合国的主要贡献者和合作者。没有人会被强迫中国进行政权更迭,或打算在短时间内与中国进行战争。
我认为研究美国和中国的关系将是很有趣的。咱们从吉米卡特与总设计师的关系开始说起。或者甚至可以追溯到尼克松总统。
中美外交关系的时间表(链接)
如果你不带偏见的看东西,你会发现,事实上美国和中国携手的方面比你被引导去相信的多得多。让我们看看这两个大国共同努力的一些确凿事实:
领导应对气候变化-美中合作,推动全球应对气候变化
美国-中国双边投资协定(BIT)研究档案
丹佛大学中美合作中心
美国-中国民用核能合作协议,与中国在核能的合作
美国-中国结束贫穷和饥饿发展合作谅解备忘录
美国-中国在战略领域的关系
美国C中国战略与经济对话
中国老龄化国家委员会和美国宾夕法尼亚大学对老年保健的五年研究:孝道有助于解决中国养老困境
中国国家旅游局和美国国家旅游办公室为增加两国之间的旅游所进行的工作,着眼旅游增长
USCET通过会议、交流和研讨会加强相互了解。美中教育基金会。
这只是任何人都可以在互联网上找到的几件事……
我们看看中国自己的指导性论断:
我们应该严格根据事实作出判断,以免成为道听途说、偏执或自我偏见的牺牲品……那些一次又一次做出战略误判错误的大国,他们会为自己创造这样的陷阱。
其次,我们必须坚定不移地推进合作共赢。合作是获取利益唯一正确的选择,但合作需要相互适应彼此的利益和关切,并追求趋同利益的最大共同基础。如果中国和美国合作得很好,他们将成为全球稳定的基石和世界和平的助推器。如果他们陷入冲突或对抗,这将给两国和整个世界带来灾难。我们应该和能够合作的领域非常广泛,例如,我们应该帮助完善全球治理机制,共同促进世界经济的持续增长,保持全球金融市场的稳定。
《中国向美国公众的讲话》
所以你的问题应该是,我是否相信我自己的领导人的指导和世界信念?我认为你尽可以这样做。此外,我认为你是安全的,你可以享受你目前的制度,只要这是你的选择。这取决于你。
Carl Johnson
Sep 29, 2016
Nice response. I agree, the two countries are closer than we are led to believe. I kind of compare the two countries as brothers. They are different in some ways and they don't always like what the other does and sometimes they argue. But in the end they depend on and need each other.
很好的回应。我同意,这两个国家之间的距离比我们所相信的更近。我把这两个国家比作兄弟。他们在某些方面有所不同,也并不总是喜欢对方的所作所为,而且时而发生争论。但最终他们互相依赖,彼此需要。
Sep 29, 2016
Instead of “brothers”, I guess “bad marriage” could be more accurate, moreover, they cannot divorce. xD
我想二者的关系不是“兄弟”,而“糟糕的婚姻”可能更准确,而且,他们不能离婚。xD
Felix Walker, worked at China
Answered Sep 29, 2016
Here’s my answer on this topic.
Here is why: China Begins Trading Yuan Directly with New Zealand.
Continue reading for why this is a big deal.
If the “West” (meaning the U.S government and members of their Five Eyes intelligence alliance) did want the Chinese government to collapse, it would be with the same reasoning as always.
The U.S has been remarkably consistent over the decades with their strategy.
You just need to connect the dots, instead of looking myopically at individual events and, trusting the media.
To understand the present with any level of accuracy, you have to understand the past, so let’s go back (pay attention!)...
Here’s a timeline making the current global situation very easy to understand:
In 1945 the world leaders agreed on the establishment of the U.S dollar as the default currency (meaning that international commodities would be priced in U.S dollars), with the condition that any U.S dollars held by non-U.S countries would remain redeemable for gold, at a consistent rate of $35 USD per ounce.
At the time, the U.S promised not to print too much money (which would due the USD held by foreign countries, and in effect, rob them of some of the gold they’d stored in the U.S treasury), but refused to allow any supervision, or auditing of it’s printing presses.
In the years leading up to 1970, U.S expenditure in Vietnam made it clear to the world that they were printing far more money than there was gold in the treasury. Some countries began to ask for their gold back.
This set off a rapid decline in the value of the dollar which climaxed in 1971, when France asked for their gold back, and President Nixon refused.
On August 15th of the same year he went public and announced that he’d instructed the treasury to do “whatever is necessary to defend the dollar against ‘speculators’” , and by this, he meant that the U.S dollar would no longer be redeemable in gold. This “defense against ‘speculators’” basically meant that the rest of the world who’d entrusted the U.S with their gold, were robbed in broad daylight.
In 1973, President Nixon asked the King of Saudi Arabia to only accept payments for oil in U.S dollars and in return for his agreement, guaranteed military protection for the Saudi oil fields. Nixon also made the same offer to all of the other key oil producing countries in the world.
By 1975, every member of OPEC had agreed to sell oil exclusively in U.S dollars.
The sneaky act of moving the U.S dollar away from gold (which they’d already looted) and tying it to oil, forced all oil importing countries to keep a steady supply of U.S dollars (which the Federal Reserve themselves could print at will) and, in order to get those U.S dollars, these countries would have to send real physical goods to America.
As a result of the above financial scam - paper went out, goods came in and, the United States became very rich.
The cold war was in essence, a poker game with weapons as the cards - and the U.S had pre-rigged the game by manipulating the world economy and, tying everyone to the Petrodollar (which they controlled). This gave them an endless supply of “chips” to invest in weapons. Within a short time, the U.S could invest more in weapons than all other countries combined. The USSR never had a chance in a rigged game. Very clever play.
In 1991 the communist block collapsed, leaving the U.S undisputed in the global power balance.
The same year, they entered Iraq for the first time. A country rich in oil. Draw your own conclusions with this one.
Now let’s jump forward a decade…
In November of 2000, Iraq began to sell it’s oil exclusively in Euros, representing a direct attack on the U.S dollar/U.S financial dominance.
In response, the U.S government (with the help of Mainstream Media) began to build a massive propaganda campaign to convince the world that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and was planning to use them.
In 2003, the U.S invaded Iraq and after quickly toppling Saddam, secured the oil fields. Once secured, oil sales were immediately switched back to U.S dollars.
Libyan leader Gaddafi was planning to reestablish a level financial playing field in the region, with the establishment of a new gold backed currency called the “Gold Dinar” (Declassified Emails Reveal NATO Killed Gaddafi to Stop Libyan Creation of Gold-Backed Currency).
In 2011, U.S backed rebels invaded, executed Gaddafi and immediately setup the “Libyan Central Bank”
Now….More recently…
The Iranian government has been trying to setup a program to pull their oil off the U.S dollar and, have have managed to secure agreements to trade their oil for gold.
Recently, the U.S government (with the help of mainstream media) have been trying to convince the world of the need to strike Iran in order to “prevent their nuclear weapons development”. They also imposed sanctions which they’ve even admitted to have been designed to collapse the Iranian economy. Are you beginning to see a pattern here? Iran haven’t attacked another country since the 1700s!
Iran and Syria have strong ties, as well as mutual defense agreement.
Now that we’d established some historical context, let’s answer the question! (which wouldn’t have made sense without it)
Russia and China have both stated clearly that they will not tolerate a U.S attack on Iran.
Iran is one of China’s biggest allies/trading partners and, one of the main independent oil producers remaining in the region. China fully understands that with the fall of Iran, they’ll have no way escape the dollar - without going to war.
Answer?: The U.S Government would want the Chinese government to collapse, in order to prevent their meddling in the “Iran issue”.
The Chinese are more likely to be independent/assertive financially and the U.S finds this threatening.
Final Thoughts:
A lot of our Chinese friends mistakenly aim their hatred over this situation, toward the American people, the American government, or probably the American president.
But that’s like blaming a gun for shooting you, instead of the human being controlling it.
You may have noticed that most of the events throughout recently history, have been revolved around the fight to maintain the world’s reliance on U.S dollars, right?
There is a term which detectives use which is “Cui bono”, which comes from the latin meaning “who stands to benefit?”
The entity who benefits most from global reliance on the U.S dollar, is the Federal Reserve.
Facts about the Federal Reserve and related issues:
The term “Federal” in the name is deliberately misleading, since this organization is a private institution free from control of the central government. The “Fed” is controlled by a conglomerate of international bankers, with such enormous power and international influence, that presidents and even governments, are mere pawns in their chess game. One of these bankers has actually said the following: “Give me control of a Nation’s money supply, and I care not who makes its laws.”― M. A. Rothschild
In 1836, Andrew Jackson abolished the Bank of the United States, arguing that it exerted undue and unhealthy influence over the course of the national economy.
Not long before the establishment of the Federal Reserve Bank in 1913, President William Taft () pledged to veto any legislation that included the formation of a private central bank.
Soon after Woodrow Wilson replaced William Taft as president, however, the Federal Reserve Bank was founded (December 23, 1913), thereby centralizing the power of U.S. banks into a privately owned entity that controlled interest rate, money supply, credit creation, inflation, and (in roundabout ways) employment. It could also lend money to the government and earn interest, or a fee―money that the government could create free of charge.
Woodrow Wilson later said (with regard to allowing the Federal Reserve to take control of the nation’s banking system):
“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men”
Point is…
The problem for China is: International Bankers&Controlling U.S&Who use their powerful military, to financially bully oil rich nations and others who try to avoid reliance on the U.S dollar.
Final Quote (from a rap song by Immortal Technique):
“Every country wants a piece of the American pie, but that means you have to co-sign America's lies.
So you can criticize human rights in Cuba and China, but not in Israel, the Philippines and places you find them.
That are allies of the country I live in, whose clothes are made by slave labor women and children.
Yeah I know p**sy, we're all a part of that hypocrisy too, but I don't front like its democracy, dude.
I don't pretend troops are peacekeepers that don't murder, and they don't create colonies whose governments serve us…”
EDIT: I forgot to mention some stuff!
I also have theories of my own about U.S activities in recent times, aimed at negatively influencing China/Russia.
I have a feeling that Brexit was engineered in a private U.S/UK agreement, to indirectly hit China’s economy. (This is interesting: China's currency hits lowest level against dollar since 2010)
I also have a feeling that the U.S engineered the situation in the Rio Olympics where it became clear that the boxing judges (one example) had been paid to rule in favor of the Russian boxers. This “false flag propaganda” will create more negative sentiment of Russia as a “rogue country of scoundrels” and justify later action.
For more information on this type of information warfare refer to:
Propaganda (book) (a book written by the guy who was hired by U.S companies and even the President to run secret propaganda campaigns)
Who Owns the Federal Reserve Bank and Why is It Shrouded in Myths and Mysteries?
And the following video
EDIT 2: Another interesting article supporting my assertion as to why the U.S would want the Chinese government to collapse: China Begins Trading Yuan Directly with New Zealand
下面是我对这个问题的回答。
这是问题的原因:中国开始与新西兰直接以人民币进行贸易。
情继续阅读,为什么这是一个大问题。
如果“西方”(指五眼情报联盟的美国政府及其他成员)确实想要中国政府崩溃,那么将一直出于相同的原因。
美国的战略几十年来非常一致。
你只需要连接那些点,而不应只关注个别事件和相信媒体。
想要对现在的理解具有一定程度的准确性,你必须了解过去,所以我们来回顾一下(请注意!)……
1945年世界领导人同意将美国美元作为默认货币(即国际商品将以美元定价),当时的情况是任何非美国的国家所持有的美元都可以赎回黄金,汇率恒定为每盎司黄金35美元。
当时,美国承诺不印太多的货币(这将使外国持有的美元贬值,并且实际上会抢劫掉一部分他们存放在美国国库的黄金),但拒绝对它的印刷机进行任何监督或审计。
在1970年期间,美国在越南的支出让全世界明白他们印刷了比国库存放的黄金更多的货币。一些国家开始要求拿回他们的黄金。
这引起美元价值的快速下降,1971年,当法国要求取回黄金,而尼克松总统拒绝时,美元的贬值达到高潮。同年8月15日他公开宣布,他将指示国库采取“一切必要措施捍卫美元并反对‘投机者’”,而且他通过这种方式表明:美元将不能再赎回黄金。这种“对‘投机者’的防御”基本上意味着世界其他国家曾委托给美国的黄金,在光天化日之下遭到了抢劫。
1973年,尼克松总统要求沙特阿拉伯国王只接受美元作为石油付款,作为对该协议的回报,他保证对沙特的油田进行军事保护。尼克松也向世界上其他主要产油国提出同样的提议。1975年,欧佩克各成员同意仅使用美元作为石油的结算货币。
这种使美元脱离黄金(他们已经抢劫的)并与石油挂钩的卑鄙行为,强迫所有的石油进口国保持稳定的美元供应(而美联储能够随意的印刷),为了获得这些美元,这些国家将不得不把实物商品送给美国。
由于上述财务骗局,纸币流出美国,货物进入美国,美国变得非常富有。
冷战在本质上,是一个用武器作为纸牌的扑克游戏。而美国已经通过控制世界经济和将所有人与石油美元(已被他们控制)捆绑的方式,提前操纵了这场游戏。这给了他们源源不断的“筹码”来投资武器。在短时间内,美国对武器的投资超过其他所有国家的总和。苏联从没有机会操纵游戏。美国的操作非常聪明。
1991年,共产主义障碍崩塌了,全球力量平衡毫无争议的落入美国之手。
同年,他们首次进入伊拉克。一个拥有丰富石油的国家。此事请自己推出结论。
现在让我们前进十年……
2000年11月,伊拉克开始用欧元作为石油的结算货币,这是对美元/美国金融主导地位的直接攻击。
对此,美国政府(在主流媒体的帮助下)开始进行庞大的宣传运动,让世界相信伊拉克拥有大规模杀伤性武器并计划使用它们。
2003年美国入侵伊拉克后迅速推翻萨达姆,并获得了油田。一旦获得,石油销售立即切换回美元。
利比亚领导人卡扎菲计划通过建立一种新的名为“黄金第纳尔”的受到黄金支持的货币,在该地区建立一个公平的金融竞争场所(解密邮件揭露北约为了阻止利比亚建立黄金支持的货币而杀死卡扎菲)。
2011,美国支持的反政府武装入侵利比亚,处决卡扎菲并立即建立“利比亚中央银行”。
现在……最近……
伊朗政府一直试图执行一个把石油与美元脱离的计划,并设法达成了石油交换黄金的协议。
最近,美国政府(在主流媒体的帮助下)一直试图说服世界,需要打击伊朗以“阻止其发展核武器”。他们还实施了制裁,他们甚至承认这是为了摧毁伊朗的经济。你开始明白这种模式了吗?从18世纪以来伊朗从来没有攻击另一个国家!
伊朗和叙利亚有很强的关系,也有共同防御协议。
既然我们已经建立了一些历史背景,就让我们来回答这个问题!(如果没有历史背景,回答将没有意义)
俄罗斯和中国都明确表示,他们不会容忍美国攻击伊朗。
伊朗是中国最大的盟友和贸易伙伴,而且是当地硕果仅存的主要的独立石油生产商。中国充分认识到,随着伊朗的沦陷,如果不发动战争,他们就没有办法摆脱美元。
这是答案吗?:美国希望中国崩溃,是为了防止他们插手“伊朗问题”。
中国很可能在财政上独立并明确其主张,而美国发现了这种威胁。
最后的思考:
我们许多中国朋友错误地把这种情况产生的仇恨对准了美国人民,美国政府,或者可能是美国总统。
但这就像因为中枪而指责一把枪,而不是指责控制它的人。
你可能已经注意到,在最近的历史上大多数事件,一直围绕着对保持世界对美元的依赖的斗争,对吗?
侦探们常用的一个词叫做“Cui bono”,来自拉丁语,意思是“谁受益?”
从全球对美元的依赖中受益最大的实体是美联储。
关于美联储的事实及相关问题:
它的名称中的“联邦”一词有意误导,因为该组织是一个不受中央政府控制的私人机构。这个“联邦”受到一个国际银行家团体控制,拥有巨大的力量和国际影响力,总统甚至政府,都不过是他们的象棋游戏中的棋子。其中一个银行家说:“只要给我一个国家的货币供应控制权,我不在乎谁制定法律。”――M.A.罗斯柴尔德
1836,安德鲁?杰克逊废除了美国银行,认为它对国民经济的发展产生了不应有的不健康影响。
在1913年联邦储备银行建立前不久,William Taft总统()承诺将否决任何包括建立私人中央银行的立法。
然而在Woodrow Wilson取代William Taft成为总统后不久,美国联邦储备银行就成立了(日),从而将美国银行的力量集中到私营实体手中,它控制着利率、货币供应、信贷、通胀和就业(以迂回的方式)。它也可以借钱给政府并赚取利息,或者是一笔收费的钱,政府可以免费获得。Woodrow Wilson后来说(关于允许美联储控制国家的银行体系):
“我是一个最不快乐的人。我在不知不觉中毁了我的国家。一个强大的工业国家被其信贷系统所控制。我们的信贷系统权力集中。因此,这个国家的增长以及我们所有的活动都控制在少数人手里。我们已经进入了一种文明世界中最糟糕的统治,政府受到最完全的控制和支配。不再是一个自由发表意见的政府,不再是一个有信念和多数人投票的政府,而是一个受到一小群统治者胁迫和主张的政府。”
关键在于……
中国的问题是:国际银行家控制着美国,他们利用其强大的军事力量,在财政上欺压富油国和试图摆脱对美元依赖的其他国家。
最后的引用(来自Immortal Technique的rap歌曲):
“每个国家都想要一块美国派,但这意味着你必须共同签署美国的谎言。
所以你可以批评古巴和中国的人权,但对于以色列,菲律宾和你找到他们的地方你必须闭嘴。
他们是我住过的盟友国家,他们的衣服是由妇女和孩子这样的奴工制作。
是啊,我知道,我们也都是那种伪善的一部分,但我不会假装那是民主,兄弟。
我不会假装成不杀人的维和士兵,而且他们不建立政府为我们服务的殖民地。”
编辑:我忘了提一些东西!
关于美国最近旨在对中国/俄罗斯产生负面影响的活动,我也有我自己的推测。
我有一种感觉,英国脱欧是美英秘密协议所设计的,为了间接的打击中国经济。(这很有趣:中国货币对美元的汇率降到2010年以来的最低水平)
我还有一种感觉,美国设计了里约奥运会的状况,很明显拳击裁判(一个例子)受到了贿赂,使判决有利于俄罗斯拳击手。这种“虚假宣传”将其宣传为“流氓无赖国家”,给俄罗斯带来更多的负面情绪,并且后来的行动也证明了这一点。
有关这种信息战的更多信息,请参阅:
《政治宣传》(书)(由一个受到美国企业甚至总统雇佣从事秘密宣传的家伙写的一本书)
《谁拥有联邦储备银行,为什么它被掩盖在神话和神秘之中?》
和下面的视频:
编辑2:另一个支持我的断言的有趣的文章:《为什么美国希望中国政府崩溃:中国开始与新西兰直接以人民币交易》
Charl Albertyn
Sep 29, 2016
Again, it comes down to weighing up costs and benefits on the part of the US government. Does the US government prioritise the money it stands to make from pulling Iran's oil back onto the dollar more than the value of a healthy world economy with a normally functioning Chinese economy?
If the money they stand to make in Iran is more than the entire cost of seeing China's government topple, it's economy topple, and the consequent world recession, then one would have to concede that the US has a very real motive to be going all out to sabotage the Chinese government and overall stability (of the world economy).
Since this is a hasty comment written off a phone with a dying battery, can you tell me which of the two amounts of money is bigger?
再次的,这要归结于美国政府权衡成本和收益。相对于正常的中国经济下的健康的世界经济的价值,美国政府更加看重把伊朗石油拉回美元所赚的钱吗?
如果他们在伊朗赚的钱,比中国垮台、经济崩溃和随之而来的世界经济衰退的全部成本要高,那么我们就不得不承认,美国有真正的动机,去全力以赴的破坏中国和(世界经济的)整体稳定。
因为这是一个用即将没电的手机匆匆写下的评论,你能告诉我这两笔钱中哪一笔更大吗?
Felix Walker
Sep 29, 2016
Hey Charl, To be honest I have no idea.
But I think the situation is more complex than a simple accounting exercise involving a single nation’s oil.
The U.S want more than anything to prevent a trend from being formed (once the first nation gets away with switching, others will follow for the huge profits. Its like dumping a weight off your shoulders), after which the dollar would probably crash quickly.
When they took Iraq and switched the oil sales back to U.S dollars, that represented a 30% loss due to the stronger Euro (which is very telling), so if a trend was set and several Arab nations pulled away from the U.S dollar, the U.S dollar would have not much to keep it afloat.
Bear in mind that I’m not an economist, nor do I play one on the internet. :)
嗨,查理,老实说我不知道。
但我认为,实际情况比涉及一个国家的石油的简单会计练习更复杂。
美国最想做的是防止趋势的形成(一旦第一个国家通过转换石油货币来摆脱美元,其他国家会因为巨大的利润而紧随其后。就像从肩膀上卸下重物一样),趋势形成之后美元很可能会很快崩溃。
当他们占领伊拉克,并把石油销售切换回美元,给强势的欧元(这是十分显著的)带来了30%的损失,所以如果形成这种趋势,几个阿拉伯国家脱离美元,美元就没有多少保持地位的能力了。
请记住我不是个经济学家,我也不会在互联网上扮演经济学家。
Paul Denlinger, Have lived in China, Taiwan and Hong K fluent in Mandarin (written, spoken)
Answered Sep 29, 2016
The Chinese government is ruled by the Chinese Communist Party, and the US government has been fighting Communism in one form or another since the October Revolution of 1917, establishing the Soviet unx.
Now that China has the second largest economy in the world, it is now in a position to say no to the US on many issues, and it has, for instance on the South China Sea issue and Taiwan, just to give a few examples.
It is in the US’s own interests to be the leading political and economic power in the world, and the Chinese government and Russia are challenging that view.
The US would like a China which shared western values, such as democracy. The current Chinese government does not share those values.
中国由CCP统治,而自从1917年十月革命苏联建立,美国政府与CP进行过不同形式的斗争。
既然中国是世界第二大经济体,现在它就处在一个在很多问题上对美国说不的位置上,而且它已经这么做了,例如南海问题和台湾,只是举几个例子。
身为世界上最重要的政治和经济强国符合美国自身利益,而中国政府和俄罗斯都在挑战这一观点。
美国希望中国分享如民主这样的西方价值观。目前的中国并不认同这些价值观。
Hide Izumi
Sep 29, 2016
… having said that, I think the real mess for the west starts if CCP does collapse, and following a free and fair election some populist regime is voted into office.
The world will long for the Communist days, I predict.
……不得不说的是,我认为如果中国确实垮台,西方将面临真正的混乱,随之而来的自由和公平的选举,会使某些民粹主义政权胜选上台。
我猜那时候的世界将会渴望共产主义的时光。
Paul Denlinger
Sep 29, 2016&
The big flaw in western thinking is that no one has suggested what should replace the Chinese Communist Party? We know what a disaster the “Arab Spring” it has made Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi look like bad, but necessary, evils.
西方思想的最大缺陷是没有人提出应该用什么取代CCP?我们知道“阿拉伯之春”是一场灾难,它使萨达姆?侯赛因和卡扎菲看起来像是坏的,但却是必要的邪恶。
Huo Yaodong
Sep 29, 2016
if this happen, China would break into some separated smaller countries and fight an endless war to eliminate each other. Congratulations! Asia! You are all doomed,no survivors, the west just frighten to piss.
It means seven to eight Japans in WWII. Show time!
如果发生这种情况,中国将会分裂成若干较小的国家,并开始干掉彼此的永无止境的战争。祝贺你!亚洲!你们都完蛋了,没有幸存者,西方将会被吓尿。
这意味着二战中有七八个日本!看好戏吧!
Charl Albertyn
Sep 29, 2016
Sure, it might happen that a terrible party is voted into power, however knowing that the Chinese people are generally very well-educated, cautious and practical, I don’t see any reason why an excellently-managed, qualified yet transparent and accountable government cannot be voted in (when the time is right - I’m not convinced that China should do this right now).
当然,可能会发生可怕的党派当选执政的情况,但是要知道中国人一般都是受过良好教育,他们谨慎而且实用,我不明白为什么一个管理良好,合格但透明且负责任的政府不能胜选(一旦时机正确,我不认为中国应该现在这么做)。
Oct 6, 2016
Don’t get your hopes up too high, my friend (although I appreciate the nice things you said about the Chinese people).
Personally, I suspect the first referendum passed by the new “democratic” China would be in favor of issuing an ultimatum to Taiwan…
不要期望太高,我的朋友(虽然我对你说中国人的那些好话表示感激)。
我个人怀疑新的“民主”中国的第一次公投将会是赞成向台湾发出最后通牒……
Felix Walker
Sep 29, 2016
Completely agree. As Deng said “Chinese people aren’t ready for democracy”
完全同意。就像邓说的“中国人还没有为民主做好准备”。
Lucas Karl Hahn
Oct 14, 2016
Interesting. Likewise in Russia, Putin is waging a war on Western decadence. Secular, Western liberal democracy is seen by other civilizations as leading to hedonism and self-gratification at the expense of strength and cohesion. Putin appears to be a sincere Christian, with his personal confessor influencing his policies.
Revealed: Putin’s covert war on western decadence
有趣。同样的,在俄罗斯,普京正在针对西方的堕落发动一场战争。世俗的、西方的自由民主被其他文明视为以牺牲力量和凝聚力为代价走向享乐主义和自我满足。普京似乎是一个虔诚的基督徒,他个人的忏悔正在影响他的政策。
揭露:普京对西方颓废的秘密战争
Paul Denlinger
Oct 14, 2016
I don’t think that Putin is at war again he just wants to promote Russian interests. Russian interests are about pushing back against the west, because the west sees Putin and Russia as an obstacle to their pushing their interests forward.
It’s that simple.
我不认为普京在和西方的颓废作斗争,他只是想促进俄罗斯的利益。俄罗斯的利益是要反击西方,因为西方认为普京和俄罗斯是他们推进自身利益的障碍。
就是这么简单。
Taylor Moore
Nov 30, 2016
And yet look at the state of Russia as a whole. Its almost like the Hunger Games where the Capital (Moscow) flaunts its wealth. Talk about decadance.
然而,将俄罗斯国家作为一个整体看待。它几乎像饥饿游戏里的首都(莫斯科)对其财富炫耀个不停。谈论颓废。
Pablo Gonzalez, a real China will surprise nobody
Answered Sep 29, 2016
More exactly, you asked two questions:
does West want Chinese government collapse?
does West want utilize democracy to break down the government of China ?
The answer for the first question is a yes. Needless to say, a weak Chinese government fit in with expectations as below:
a incompetent China is in interest of West. The rules of world will be fully controlled on their hands. The trades between nations will only good to single party which is West. China dare not to veto any proposition raised by West.
any communism country shouldn’t succeed in any aspect. The bad memories about USSR easily lead the fears to any other communism country. A strong powerful China ruled over by CCP is a nightmare. At the bottom of heart, they are afraid of China with so much difference.
As for second question, maybe initially west has the thought in mind. Now, they are uncertain that democracy can work or not. Russia is the great sample. On the other hand, China indeed want democracy regardless of what west intention.
更确切地说,你问了两个问题:
西方希望中国崩溃吗?
西方想利用民主破坏中国?
第一个问题的答案是肯定的。不用说,一个软弱的中国符合如下的期望:
一个不称职的中国符合西方的利益。世界的规则将完全掌握在他们手中。国与国之间的贸易只对西方一方有利。中国不敢否决西方提出的命题。
任何共产主义国家在任何方面都不应该成功。对苏联的不良记忆很容易把恐惧带到其他共产主义国家。一个强有力的CCP统治的中国是西方的噩梦。在内心深处,他们害怕中国有这么多的差异。
至于第二个问题,也许最初西方有这种想法。现在,他们不确定民主是否可行。俄国是伟大的范例。另一方面,不管西方的意图是什么,中国确实想要民主。
Joshua Smith
Answered Sep 29, 2016
Ideally westerners would like to see change happen slowly within the current frxwork. Chaos means WWIII and we won’t be getting all the goods and services we get from China. We gain nothing from undermining the current government but everything from encouraging them in a way that is profitable for the Chinese people to believe as they may and help choose their own leaders. Having an elite class brings stagnation with time and this affects the growth and prosperity of Chinese people in the long run. In the short run communist government can move extremely fast and engage in massive projects like building massive dams. In the long run they are a table with one leg, if they fail everyone suffers.
西方人想要看到的最理想的情况是:变化在当前框架下慢慢发生。混乱意味着第三次世界大战,我们将得不到来自中国的所有商品和服务。我们从削弱当前政权中什么也得不到,但是使他们相信他们可以帮助选择自己的领导人,这有利于中国人民,通过这种方式鼓励他们,西方则可以获得一切。随着时间的推移,精英阶层将带来停滞,这将影响中国人民长期的增长和繁荣。从短期来看,中国可以迅速行动,参与大规模工程,如建造大量水坝。从长远来看,他们是一条腿的桌子,如果他们失败了,每个人都会受苦。
Johnny Chao, Always looking for similar patterns
Answered Sep 29, 2016
Because China is seen a major threat like the soviet unx, Just like China uses Japan as a threat to unite the country, US uses china as a threat to scare their citizens to forget how badly they’re getting screwed over too.
It’s always good to have a strawman to punch and hate/scapegoat.
Look at what happened to the soviet unx after they’ve collapsed, haven’t been the same.
因为中国看起来像苏联那样的洪水猛兽。就像中国将日本作为威胁,使国家统一在一起,美国也将中国作为威胁,以恐吓他们的公民,使他们忘记他们受到何种恶劣的对待。
有个稻草人/替罪羊可以被抨击并仇恨总是好的。
看看解体后的苏联发生了什么,还不都是一样。
Charl Albertyn
Sep 29, 2016
I think some Western media outlets do play up the negatives of China, and the point that the US uses China as a scapegoat to let Americans forget about how much they’re being oppressed is open to discussion.
However that’s a different topic since I want to know why the US would want to destabilise China, and not why the US government and media tell its citizens certain things about China.
Would you say that the US would be willing to jeopardise the whole world economy, cause another recession and possibly domestic unrest in the US only for its own ideological and geopolitical gain?
While ideological and geopolitical influence is undoubtedly a huge priority for the US, I’m not convinced it outweighs economic health and the bottom line, although I’m open to arguments to the contrary.
我认为一些西方媒体确实夸大了中国的消极面,我还要指出,你说的“美国利用中国作为替罪羊,来让美国人忘记他们受到了多少压迫”,这一点还有待商榷。
然而这是另一个话题,因为我想知道的是为什么美国要破坏中国的稳定,而不是为什么美国政府和媒体将中国的某些事情告诉其公民。
你难道想说,美国只为了自己的意识形态和地缘政治利益,就愿意损害整个世界经济,引发另一次衰退,并可能在美国国内引发动乱?
意识形态和地缘政治影响,无疑是美国重点优先考虑的事情,但我不认为这比经济健康和底线更重要,我对相反的观点持开放态度。
Johnny Chao
Sep 29, 2016
Well I think there’s a problem with just saying “US”, because the US is made up not of one mind, but a number of stakeholders who have their own agendas, their own misconceptions, biases, and fears, so some factions think China = soviets, some think they are useful but need to be broken up, some may think China will be friendly. And what you see from the US as a whole is a reflection of those opinions in it’s culmination.
As we’ve seen with US and it’s low interest rates/quantitative easing, due to its global currency/petrodollar status, it’s actually able to export the inflationary problems, so I think the US probably thinks it can weather any storm better than other countries, and it may be right, so it may be a lose lose situation, but if I lose less than you by a lot, I still win in comparison.
好吧,我认为只说“美国”,存在一个问题,因为美国并不是一条心,而是由很多拥有自己的主张、误解、偏见和恐惧的利益相关者组成,所以某些派别认为中国等于苏联,有些认为中国有用但必须被打破,有些也许认为中国是友好的。将美国作为一个整体,你看到的是这些意见在顶点的反映。
我们看到的是美国和它的低利率及量化宽松政策,由于其全球货币/石油美元的地位,它实际上能够将通货膨胀的问题转移到外国,所以我认为美国可能自认为能够比其他国家更好地抵御任何风暴,这可能是正确的,所以将会出现一个双输的局面,但如果我失去的比你少了很多,相比而言我还是赢了。
Charl Albertyn
Sep 29, 2016
Granted the US might be able to (or thinks it might be able to) weather China’s collapse, but would the collective of parties that run the US really take the plunge only 8 years after the last major recession and dump the whole world into economic (and consequently political) turmoil?
Even if they emerge the winner in the long run it would be an immensely painful and unpopular process which is much more difficult than just keeping the trade status quo as is because it’s good for everyone.
Unless there’s some massive longer term economic incentive that I’m unaware of in maintaining US power in Asia that far outweighs the value of the current, stable, highly profitable economic setup, I don’t see why the US would want to topple China just to ‘win in comparison’, but I’m open to arguments to the contrary.
假设美国能够(或认为它能)挨过中国的崩溃,但在上一次大衰退之后仅仅8年,统治美国的政党集体真的会承担将全世界经济(和随之而来的政治)推入混乱的风险吗?
即使他们从长远来看是赢家,但这将是一个非常痛苦和不受欢迎的过程,这远比仅仅保持贸易的现状困难,因为后者对每个人都有好处。
除非存在大量而长期的经济激励,我不知道维持美国在亚洲力量的价值哪里超过当前的稳定、高利润的经济格局,我不明白为什么美国会仅仅为了“相对的赢',而要推翻中国,但我对相反观点持开放态度。
Johnny Chao
Sep 29, 2016
Remember just less than 100 yrs ago, the 7 western powers + japan had China on it’s knees, and planned to carve it up 8 ways to take their share. a divided China provides the same type of manufacturing capabilities and market to sell to, but none of the hassle of a potential challenger. It’s always threat to profit, does the US prefer a potential strong threat to its hegemony plus a very strong trade partner/market, or no threat but a somewhat weaker trade partner/lesser market.
请记住不到100年前,西方七个大国和日本使中国屈膝投降,并打算将其瓜分为八份以拿走自己的份额。一个分裂的中国能够提供相同的制造能力和倾销的市场,但不存在潜在挑战者的麻烦。因为挑战者总是对利润构成威胁。一个是对其霸权的潜在的强大威胁加上十分强大的贸易伙伴/市场,一个是毫无威胁,而相对较弱的贸易伙伴/较小的市场,美国愿意选哪一种?
Copyright &
.&版权所有    

我要回帖

更多关于 中国社会迟早要崩溃 的文章

随机推荐