拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
行李员用英语介绍自己的工作酒店要进行员工英语演讲比赛,用英语简单的介绍自己的工作内容.知道的给我个参考吧.09.12.21
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1、 着工作服到礼宾台报到,上岗前必须自我检查服装、工号牌、鞋袜、服装是否符合酒店的要求.
2、 查看交接班记录,了解上一班次移交事项.
3、 记住老客人、商务客人的姓名,对于重点客人应尽量用姓名称呼客人.
4、 了解酒店各项服务设施以及营业时间.
5、 遇到雨雪天气,应为宾客存放雨具.
6、 为进出店零星客人提供行李服务.
7、 负责收集、装卸团队行李,并请领队和司机确认交接.8、 在大堂各点值岗时必须思想集中,站立姿势端正,工作主动. 9、 礼貌引领客人进客房,并根据实际情况,正确熟练的用中英文向客人介绍酒店的各项服务设施.10、负责留言、信件、快件的投递,并请收件人签名,回大堂后,填写相应表格.11、提供呼唤找人服务.12、熟悉应急处理程序,一旦有紧急情况,能单独处理.13、员工之间团结互助,密切配合,完成上级交办的其它任务1, wearing overalls to a concierge station to report, pre-service must be self-censorship clothing, work plate, footwear, clothing meets the requirements of hotels.2, view the shift relief record, understanding of the frequency of the transfer of a matter.3, remember the old guests, business guests names should be used for the focus of the guests called the guests names.4 to understand the various hotel services and facilities, as well as hours.5, encountered rain and snow weather, rain gear should be kept guests.6 guests in and out of shops scattered baggage services.7, is responsible for collecting, loading and unloading the team luggage, and requested the manager and the driver to confirm the handover.8 posts in the lobby each point value must be thinking is a concentrated, standing upright posture, work initiative.9, courtesy of leading the guests into the room, and according to the actual situation, the correct skilled in Chinese and English briefed the guests on the hotel's various services.10, is responsible for messages, mail, express delivery, and requests the recipient's signature, return to the lobby, after completing the appropriate form.11 calls to find someone to provide services.12, are familiar with emergency procedures, if there is an emergency, can be dealt with separately.13, of solidarity between employees and closely coordinate with the completion of other tasks assigned by superiors翻译器翻译的,有问题的,慎重选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
必背英文面试口语:请描述你工作中有代表性的一天
来源:  17:12:01 【】 
必背英文面试口语:请描述你工作中有代表性的一天
  Describe a typical day in your job
  请描述你工作中有代表性的一天
  As soon as I get to work,I check my e-mail.
  一上班我就马上查看电子邮件。
  Usually a handful of e-mails from our headquarters in Germany are waiting for me.
  通常会有几封从德国总公司发来的邮件。
  After reading the e-mails,I set priorities for the day's work.
  读完邮件后,我确定当天工作的先后顺序。
  Based on those e-mails,I contact our customers,providing answers to their questions or information they requested.
  依照邮件内容,我要联络客户,回答客户的问题或者提供客户所需的资料。
  During interaction with the customers,new requests or inquires are made,which I relay to the headquarters by the end of the day.
  在与客户交流中,他们会提出新的需求或疑问,我在当天要转达给总公司。
  My job is to make sure that our customers in Japan are properly served and completely satisfied with our products and services.
  我的工作就是要确保我们在日本的客户得到了恰当的服务,并且对于我们公司的产品或服务感到完全满意。1&&&
文章责编:wuchong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:27:30)?&&( 17:18:30)?&&( 17:35:50)?&&( 16:40:39)?&&( 17:26:22)?&&( 14:42:29)
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-酒吧常用英语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
共10个文档扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
行李员用英语介绍自己的工作酒店要进行员工英语演讲比赛,用英语简单的介绍自己的工作内容.知道的给我个参考吧.在线等!09.12.21
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1、 着工作服到礼宾台报到,上岗前必须自我检查服装、工号牌、鞋袜、服装是否符合酒店的要求.2、 查看交接班记录,了解上一班次移交事项.3、 记住老客人、商务客人的姓名,对于重点客人应尽量用姓名称呼客人.4、 了解酒店各项服务设施以及营业时间.5、 遇到雨雪天气,应为宾客存放雨具.6、 为进出店零星客人提供行李服务.7、 负责收集、装卸团队行李,并请领队和司机确认交接.8、 在大堂各点值岗时必须思想集中,站立姿势端正,工作主动.9、 礼貌引领客人进客房,并根据实际情况,正确熟练的用中英文向客人介绍酒店的各项服务设施.10、负责留言、信件、快件的投递,并请收件人签名,回大堂后,填写相应表格.11、提供呼唤找人服务.12、熟悉应急处理程序,一旦有紧急情况,能单独处理.13、员工之间团结互助,密切配合,完成上级交办的其它任务1,wearing overalls to a concierge station to report,pre-service must be self-censorship clothing,work plate,footwear,clothing meets the requirements of hotels.2,view the shift relief record,understanding of the frequency of the transfer of a matter.3,remember the old guests,business guests names should be used for the focus of the guests called the guests names.4 to understand the various hotel services and facilities,as well as hours.5,encountered rain and snow weather,rain gear should be kept guests.6 guests in and out of shops scattered baggage services.7,is responsible for collecting,loading and unloading the team luggage,and requested the manager and the driver to confirm the handover.8 posts in the lobby each point value must be thinking is a concentrated,standing upright posture,work initiative.9,courtesy of leading the guests into the room,and according to the actual situation,the correct skilled in Chinese and English briefed the guests on the hotel's various services.10,is responsible for messages,mail,express delivery,and requests the recipient's signature,return to the lobby,after completing the appropriate form.11 calls to find someone to provide services.12,are familiar with emergency procedures,if there is an emergency,can be dealt with separately.13,of solidarity between employees and closely coordinate with the completion of other tasks assigned by superiors翻译器翻译的,有问题的,慎重选择
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码急急急!!酒吧服务应聘,英文自己我介绍_百度知道
急急急!!酒吧服务应聘,英文自己我介绍
题材:中文名 俊峰 英文名 JOY
家住吉林市``性格温和开朗,在酒吧工作1年熟悉各种酒类,工作`积极`认真。
1 year bartenderFamiliar with various wines : Joy,
reside in JiLinpersonality:JunFen English nameChinese name:gentle, approachable Working experience
采纳率:31%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
酒吧的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖