1. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
2. 在影片封面上展示在线视频的清晰度;
您的位置:
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
该内容尚未提供权利证明,无法提供下载。
中文名:&新国际版圣经英文名:&NIV1984 Audio Bible Voice Only CD别名:&Complete NIV Bible资源格式:&MP3版本:&完整版地区:&语言:&简介:&
原著:New International Version Bible类别:有声文学集数:64CDs码率:112 kbps (VBR)播放长度:77 hours出版公司:Zondervan内容介绍:
The NIV is the world’s leading contemporary English Bible translation. It’s easy to understand yet rich with the detail of the original scriptures.You are brought closer to the first experience of the Bible through the NIV.
When the Bible was heard and read in its own time, its message was both clear and accurate.The NIV reunites these two features for those wanting a similar experience today. Time has passed, and language and culture have changed, but the NIV brings you close to the Bible once again.The Committee on Bible Translation (CBT) was commissioned by a broad, evangelical coalition in the 1960’s. It’s goal was to allow Bible readers to see as much of the form and structure of the original languages as possible, while at the same time making the meaning of the Bible clear in modern English. The 1984 edition of the NIV Bible represents the fruit of this constant quest for accuracy, clarity and beauty.补充说明:cxalex在已经发布过,但已不供源。我是在其他网站上获得的文件,内容应该是一样的。再次用Winrar打包而成。我争取每早七点至晚十点作源。有特殊要求的请给我留言。再次感谢michael8168的提醒与建议。获取资源前请先阅读下面的温馨提示,可以帮您解决大部分可能遇到的问题。还有疑问请Q我:,加好友时请注明来意。bt种子文件为那些实在没有办法用驴获得资源的朋友们,但速度不理想,推荐使用网盘外链直接获取文件。希望能用驴获得资源的持续分享作源。我为人人,人人为我。温馨提示:如果您遭遇“该内容尚未提供权利证明,无法提供下载”问题而无法看到资源分享链接,可以尝试以下解决方法:1. 如果您拥有VeryCD“铜光盘”及以上等级的用户账号,登录后即可查看资源的分享地址;2. 通过网站您可以查看电驴隐藏的下载链接,如要访问:,您可以通过访问:或进行下载。其他ED2K资源搜索网站请自行GOOGLE,不文明搜索网站请慎用!3. 使用以下网盘文件外链直接获取文件。新增百度网盘文件外链:★新增华为网盘文件外链和RayFile文件共享地址:1. (除非您选择bt方式获取资源,否则无需下载此文件)2. 3. (如果复制ED2K链接至迅雷后没速度,推荐使用Raysource客户端下载其专有文件,速度很快。下载)4. (如果复制ED2K链接至迅雷后没速度,推荐使用Raysource客户端下载其专有文件,速度很快。下载)您也可以选择其他译本(排名不分先后):1. 下载《KJV译本英文有声圣经》请移步:或;2. 下载《NLT译本英文圣经》请移步:;3. 下载《NKJV译本英文有声圣经》请移步:或(迅雷下载专用链接,最新版迅雷打开有效);4. 下载《NIV译本英文圣经(戏剧化版)》请移步:或或(bt种子)或(迅雷下载专用链接,最新版迅雷打开有效),强烈推荐!5. 下载Max McLean朗读的《NIV译本英文圣经》请移步:;6. 下载其他译本圣经文本请移步:。7. 获取更多译本及其他语言圣经请移步:或。====================================================英文版序SummaryThe NIV Audio Bible---digitally enhanced for improved clarity and listening enjoyment.Editorial Reviews· The complete Bible---64-CD set includes both Old and New Testaments· New International Version---today's most read, most trusted translation· Single-voice narration, read by Charles Taylor, provides a clear, consistent rendering of the Bible text· Digital remastering brings unprecedented clarity and audio quality to this NIV audio Bible· Brief book introductions give you a quick, preparatory overview of each book of the Bible· Location markers make finding and keeping your place as you listen as easy as hitting &fast-forward& or &reverse& · Running time 77 hours· Lifetime guarantee stands behind this product's performanceCustomer ReviewsExcellent recording of the entire Bible. NOT ABRIDGED!October 18, 2002 By J. MartinThis is an excellent recording of the ENTIRE Bible. I can only imagine that Amazon calls it &abridged& because it leaves out the music and multi-voice dramatizations of other recordings. That's really weird thinking!To give Amazon the benefit of the doubt, this recording does leave out &Selah& when reading the Psalms, which I suppose counts as an abridgement of sorts. I haven't heard (or want to hear) the dramatized version, but it's hard for me to believe &Selah& is spoken in that version either, and Amazon doesn't call that one &abridged.& Anyway, I'm grateful that &Selah& is left out in this recording. Since it's not really integral to the poetry and nobody knows what it means, it would be a serious distraction in a recording.I do have some very minor, nitpicking complaints that say more about me than about this product. As you may have guessed, I don't have much appreciation for dramatizations of the Bible. The Bible is full of power, and any attempt to pump drama into it actually dilutes its effectiveness. This version, even though it's not dramatized, is read with a little more theatricality than I would like. I'd prefer a flatter reading. (I said I was nitpicking!) My other nit is that the volume on some of the CD's is a little low. When I'm playing it in the car and switch without thinking to the radio, I almost blast the speakers out.Even though it's not the version I prefer for study, the NIV works well for listening to. Each chapter is a separate CD track, so it's easy to find what you're looking for. The brief introduction to each book is informative and easy to skip if you want to. This really is a great recording, at less than a dollar per CD.Not James Earl Jones, but still greatMay 18, 2007 By Nick CharlesIf you want a complete, comprehensible bible on CD, then hands down, this is the one to get.When I first decided to take the plunge and find one I wanted to do it right, so as to not regret my decision. My first thought was to get the James Earl Jones set, but it is read to the KJV. Personally, I like that translation, but I imagined my wife and daughter would struggle to get through the old English verbage without me stopping the CD and having to translate. So as much as I enjoy Mr Jones' vocals, it wouldn't be in my best interest to purchase a bible CD that potentially only I would end up listening to. I also did not want there to be all the dramatizations you hear in many bible CD's. Even if it's done well (and I find many are not) I think it's mildly annoying. So knowing exactly what I wanted, I kept coming back this Zondervan NIV set, and ultimately bought it. I have not regretted it once. It is exactly what I imagined and wanted. Charles Taylor has a very pleasant and clear voice. For me, it conjures up an image of an older gentleman in a smoking jacket and bifocals sitting in a leather bound chair next to a stoked fire reading the scriptures out loud to the whole family. The introductory overviews before each book are very brief and informative, but nothing you wouldn't find described in many study bible book intros or a Halley's Bible Handbook. It's easy to navigate throughout the CD's since the chapters are broken down into separate tracks, which I like very much.Some of the reviews listed here describe the inconsistent audio volume changes. I would have to verify that this is indeed the case. However, it is a flaw that I find trivial and one I can easily deal with since it is only a minor fluctuation. To illustrate, I like to listen to these CD's when I go to bed at night. When everything is quiet and the only sound is the CD I'm listening to is when I really notice it. Especially the difference in the volume of the introductive overviews as they transition to Mr. Taylor's reading of the bible. The intros are decidedly louder, but still not enough to jar me awake if I fall asleep. Also I've noticed that the volume sometimes gradually gets louder from say the beginning of a book, or even a chapter in that there is a difference from a somewhat quieter beginning to a louder end. But the change is ever so slight and very gradual.Overall I'm extremely pleased with this product. The CD's are not only great, but they also come with a handy zipper CD case. So if you don't mind the NIV and you don't want a dramatized CD bible, by all means add this to your shopping cart.Clear reading with no embelishmentsSeptember 28, 2005 By Robin C. WesterfieldI selected this product after looking at other possibilities, including dramatic readings. My own conclusion, and of course everyone will have their own opinion on such things, is that dramatic readings can make certain passa however, the passage is being interpreted by the dramatic reading, perhaps differently than the Scripture intends. For a direct Bible reading, it seems a reading that keeps the focus on what the passage is saying would out way the interest value of the dramatic tone. A dramatic reading might be good to keep one's attention, however, particularly for younger listeners. Some other reviewers mentioned the low volume of the recording and that the reading was somewhat garbled in places. That may be true since I've not listened to the entire audio, but the slightly lower volume I've noticed is easily corrected by turning up the volume on the CD player, and the sections I've listened to so far are very clear. This was also a less expensive version. I've found it to be very satisfactory and would recommend it to anyone considering a non-dramatic read, particularly considering the lower cost.====================================================Anti-Virus: Comodo Internet Security PremiumVersion: 5.10.3Virus Signature Database Version: 13007Sever Name: eDonkeyServer No2Upload Time: 7:00-22:00Speed: 70KB/sChina Unicom High ID
正在读取……
这里是其它用户补充的资源():
暂无补充资源
使用 BBCODE()
类似“顶”、“沙发”之类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。
提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。
勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。
请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广告。既占空间让人厌烦,又没人会搭理,于人于己都无利。
如果您发现自己的评论不见了,请参考以上4条。
正在读取……
上海隐志网络科技有限公司
打个分吧:
留点口水(可选):  不但如此,就是在患难中也是欢欢喜喜的。因为知道患难生忍耐,忍耐生老练,老练生盼望,盼望不至于羞耻。                 ――罗5:3-5
------ 教 堂 风 采 ------
------ 神 学 院 校 ------
圣经朗读普通话视听版
&&|&&阅读:&&|&&
全球第一张视听兼顾的和合本圣经影碟-《圣经朗读-普通话视听版》即日起已在各地圣经书店、教堂门售部有售,欢迎订购。
本碟DVD具有以下特点:
? 和合本新旧约圣经
? 标准普通话真人朗读
? 一张DVD-9(影碟),时长85小时
? 经文字幕与声音同步显示
? 适合在电视上读和听圣经
欢迎来电垂询:021-
版权声明:本文版权归中国基督教网站所有。未经中国基督教网站授权,任何印刷性书籍刊物及营利性电子刊物不得转载。非营利性电子刊物转载须遵循本网站声明,且注明出处及链接(URL)。
&&相关链接:
Copyright & 2002 - 2014 中国基督教三自爱国运动委员会 \ 中国基督教协会 版权所有圣经旧约全书标准国语朗读HD 6.2
相关合集:
相关热搜:
灵格斯是一款简明易用的词典和文本翻译软件,支持全球超过80多个国家语言的词典查询和全文翻译,支持屏幕取词、划词、剪贴板取词、索引提示和真人语音朗读功能,并提供海量词库免费下载,专业词典、百科全书、例句搜索和网络释义一应俱全,是新一代的词典与文本翻译专家。华军软件园为各位用户提供灵格斯学习软件大全以供各位有需求的用户下载,有需要的朋友赶紧来看看...
高速下载地址
联通下载地址
电信下载地址
移动及其他下载地址
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示)
在我用过的商业应用软件里,这个圣经旧约全书标准国语朗读HD算不上是最稳定,最快的,但绝对是最特别的。
我觉得圣经旧约全书标准国语朗读HD这款软件很不错,支持华军软件园,希望越做越好!
请问各位把圣经旧约全书标准国语朗读HD下载到电脑使用该怎么下啊。请帮忙,谢谢
国产软件的圣经旧约全书标准国语朗读HD就是好用,有机会体验下其它类型的
圣经旧约全书标准国语朗读HD虽然是免费软件的,但还是有些问题,有待改进呀~
咨询一下这个圣经旧约全书标准国语朗读HD安装起来,普通电脑安装会卡么
圣经旧约全书标准国语朗读HD确实帮我解决了很多需求,感谢华军软件园
就喜欢用简体中文的软件,其他语言的根本看不懂。
简体中文的圣经旧约全书标准国语朗读HD看起来就是方便,一目了然
圣经旧约全书标准国语朗读HD有没有破解版的啊,有的朋友麻烦推荐一下
本类下载排行
其他用户还推荐了的软件
手机软件最新更新
高清手机壁纸推荐