我在写信求职i aim writing to you什么什么a job

考研英语作文:Letters of Applying for a Job 求职信的格式_甲虫英语作文网 您现在的位置: > Letters of Applying for a Job 求职信的格式  Dear Sir or Madam:   I am writing to apply for the post of &advertised in &   I am now a senior student in (Department )of (University),and I expect to graduate in (date) with a degree in (discipline).I was awarded the prize of (title) in (time ) for (performance in etc )   Or 〔Since graduation ,I have been working in ( name of company ) as(job title ). 〕   I am confident that my( academic training )has prepared me to handle the job.   I look forward to discussing opportunities with you .I will call you to make sure you have received my resume and to set up a mutually agreeable time for us to speak.   Yours truly   (LI MING) Copyright © 2015-英文求职信范文English Letter of Job Application April 7, 2002 Mr. Ray Hanks 奥雷·汉克斯先生 Manager of Human Resources 人力资源部经理 Wayne Investments, Inc. 韦恩投资股份有限公司 1023 Central Avenue 1023中央大道 Tempa, FL 19122 坦帕,佛罗里达州19122 Dear Mr. Hanks: 亲爱的汉克斯先生, I am writing to apply for the Client Account Coordinator, which was advertised May 4th with the Career Services Center at Florida State University. I have enclosed a copy of my resume for your review. I believe that I have the training, experience and qualities that you are looking for. 我写这信是为了申请客户协调员这个职位,我是在佛罗里达州立大学职业服务中心5月4日所做的宣传中得知这个消息的。随函附上一份我的简历。我相信我有你们所需寻找的培训,经验和才能。 According to the advertisement, your position requires excellent communication skills, computer literacy, and a B.S. degree in Finance. My studies have included courses in computer science, management information systems, speech communications, and business writing. I understand the position also requires a candidate who is team and detail-oriented, works well under pressure, and is able to deal with people in departments throughout the firm. These are skills I developed both in my course work and in my recent internship at Liberty Mutual, Inc. in Orlando, Florida. 宣传上说,你的职位需要良好的沟通技巧,计算机素养,并拥有金融学士学位。我的学习课程包括计算机科学,管理信息系统,语音通信,和商务写作。我知道这个职位也需要一个注重团队和细节,在压力下工作良好,是能够处理整个公司各个部门的人际关系的求职者。在我的学年论文和我最近在位于奥兰多,佛罗里达州的利宝相互保险集团实习中我学到了这些技能。 Your job description suggests that our relationship could be mutually beneficial. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively, and I am excited about the idea of working for a dynamic, nationally recognized investment management firm. 工作描述表明我们的关系是互惠互利的。我相信我能有效地完成工作。我很兴奋能够为一个有活力的,全国认可的投资管理公司工作。 I look forward to discussing my background and qualifications with you. If you would like to schedule an interview or other discussions about&my interest in the position, I can be reached at (218) 365-3333. 期待和你讨论我的背景和资历。如果你想安排一个面试或其他关于我对这个职位的兴趣的讨论,请致电(218) 365-3333。 Sincerely, Tom Sherman 真诚的&汤姆·谢尔曼 邮&箱:邮箱格式: 密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间 确认密码:两次输入密码需一致 免费订阅英语作文 Copyright & 南宁博大高科计算机有限公司 版权所有当前位置: >> 英文求职信和个人简历PPT Practical Writing1 Resume2 Application Letter Essentials of English Resumes英语简历:用英语来介绍自己的个人资料、 学历、工作经历、能力、业绩、性格 等情况的书面报告。这是求职就业时 相当关键的重要文件。
CV?还是Resume?? CV的完整形式是拉丁文Curriculum Vitae,在美国, CV主要是用于申请学术、教育、科研职位,或者申请 奖学金等等,而在欧洲、中东、非洲和亚洲等地,CV 则更常用于应征工作。 ? 现在常常有人把CV和Resume混起来称为“简历”, 其实精确而言,CV应该是“履历”,Resume才是简 历。要记住,Resume概述了与求职有关的教育准备 和经历,是对经验技能的摘要,其主要目的在说服用 人单位老板雇佣自己;Curriculum Vitae则集中说明 学术工作,不重视与文化程度和学习成绩无直接关系 的资料。 CV? Or Resume?? CV的长度由其内容确定,有时可长达十页, 年轻专业人的履历一般长度都在2―4页,而 老资历的通常也在6―8页。应包括:姓名、 地址、电话号码及电子邮件地址;文化程度 ;受何奖励和大学奖学金;教学经历相关经 历;有何论著发表;语言或其它技能,课外 活动及个人爱好。 CV? Or Resume?? Resume,大多只需一页大小,而有两页的对具有广 泛的工作经验的人才有典型性。应包括:姓名、地址 、电子信箱(可选)和电话号码(当地和固定的); 工作岗位(可选) ;教育;获何荣誉奖励;有关功课 (可选);经历,列出组织、地址、日期、工作名称 、成绩和职责简述。一些由你来领导的活动可列在经 历下与活动相对;活动:包括在本地的俱乐部、运动 和团体组织;技能:包括计算机知识、外语和其它技 术特长;兴趣:如想把这一个人项目加入简历,应写 具体明确;用行为动词开始每项说明以强调积极面从 而展示自己的长处;描述:用短小又具体又生动的词 句来描述过去的经历。 CV? Or Resume?? 不过,其实现在一般求职者的简历多把二者 混合起来,至于标题,更加是爱用什么用什 么了,毕竟其主要目的是引起公司兴趣从而 得到心仪的工作,不管CV还是Resume,有 效的就是好简历。 What is a Resume?? 简历就是供求双方降低交易成本和了解成本的一个最 简单的模式,简历要简明扼要地说服对方你是他们所 需要找的人。简历不是简单的工作经历和教育背景的 罗列,而是在成千上万个和你一样的优秀者中,能够 让你从千军万马中脱颖而出的一次presentation。简 历不是目的,它是一个手段,它是你的工具和武器, 让你战胜对手,杀出重围,拿到面试; ? 简历是一种市场推广(marketing)的手段,就是要向 你的目标群体说明你是他们最需要的,而且你不仅仅 是要证明自己是他们需要的(need),而且要证明自 己是必要的(must)才可以。 Essentials of English Resumes英语简历特点:突出重点,写足长处,实事求是 语言简洁 篇幅适宜 避免误差 Essentials of English Resumes语 言 简 洁应注意的几点:? 必须省略主语”I“ I passed College English Test-Band six 改为:Passed College English Test-Band six ? 尽量用简单句,用分词词组代替复合型从句 As I have been a typist for four years, I can type very quickly and accurately. 改为:Having been a typist for four years, I cantype very quickly and accurately. 语言简洁? 尽量省略谓语动词”be“ I was an engineer at Dalian Heavy Machinery Plant from 1984 to 1993. 改为:From 1984 to 1993: an engineer at Dalian Heavy Machinery Plant.? 尽量使用通用缩略语 例子:Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May. June. July. Aug. P. R. C.; IBM―The International Business Machine C cm. kg. wpm. Essentials of English Resumes篇幅适宜十六开两页为佳 语法拼写无误 经历完整避免误差不漏项 版面整洁 The Structure of an English resumeTypes 类型 Objective 目标 Personal Details 个人信息 Educational Background 教育背景 Work Experience 工作经验 Rewards 奖励 Technical Qualifications and Special Skills 技术资格和特殊技能 References 证明人resume 英文简历的类型? 目前英文简历主要这三种形式:按年月顺序编排的简历、按技能和能力编排的简历及混合形式的简历。第一大类、Chronological 按年月顺序编排的简历。这是一种最常见的写简历的方式。它从最近的工作经历讲起o列举每一份工作的成绩,然后再列举教育背景,以时间为主线。 英文简历的类型? 第二大类、Functional 按技能和能力 编排的简历。这种方式是根据工作经验o按 照技能和能力硇醇蚶 ? 第三大类、Combinational 混合形式 的简历。把你的优势像技能o经验和能力放 在前面o然后按年.月顺序列举工作经历和学 历。 Resume Formats - Chronological? Highlight your work experience in chronological order ? Be sure to notreverseleave gaps? The most widely used format forworking professionals Chronological (70%)C Most widely usedC Emphasizes actual work history C Highlights Dthings‖, e.g., title, company, skills, duties, accomplishments C Best format for getting a job in something you’ve done before? Focuses on actual experience and accomplishments Reverse Chronological Resume StyleWork Experience:2007-Present U.S. Postal Service, Indianapolis. Worked as a Station Manager, delivering mail, overseeing retail sales, planning delivery to new routes All Right Parking, Inc., Indianapolis. Worked as a Manager, handling customer relations, overseeing accounts, supervising twenty-five employees Indianapolis Star, Indianapolis. Worked as a District Sales Manager recruiting and training new employees, managing crews of twenty-five carriers within nine counties, designing routes ? Highlight specific skills for which the market has high demand ? Seldom used by new graduates ? Frequently used to change jobs or careersResume Formats - Functional Functional (30%)C Emphasizes skills and knowledge not directly linked to a particular job or experience C De-emphasizes chronology, gaps oftimeC Focuses on similar functions or skills, across different industries or jobs C Effective when beginning or changing careers Functional Resume StyleExperience: Research Assistant (August 1998-August 1999)―Purdue U. Assisted Professor Robert Thompson in: * updating statistical tables and charts * answering research questions via the Internet, library, and by establishing resources to provide the needed informationPresident, Sociology Club (January-May 2000) * Raised over $2,000 for club expenses and scholarships * Organized 10 activities for over 200 students * Designed and maintained club website Resume Formats - Combinational? Highlight specificwork experience? Highlightmarketable skills ? Use reversechronological order ? The best resume style for most college students Position Wanted/Job Objective A statement which expresses your professional ambitions and career objectives? ? ? ? ? ? Objective Job Objective Career Objective Position Sought Position Wanted Position Applied For 目标 工作目标 职位目标 谋求职位 希望职位 申请职位 Personal DetailsName:George SmithMing Li Sex : Male , Female Birth date: Nov.24,1987 Birthplace: Liaoning Province Nationality: Chinese Native place: Henan province Height: 166cm Weight: 66kg Marital Status: Married , Single, Divorced, Separated Number of Children: None,Two Health Condition: Excellent, Good, Fine Hobbies: Writing fiction, ReadingTravelling, Listening to musicresume Personal DetailsMembership:Society Number of Identification Card: Address: Permanent Address: Present Address: 2 Linggong Road Ganjingzi District, Dalian, Liaoning ProvinceMember of China Architectural Society Member of China Civil EngineeringP.R.ChinaPostal Code: Phone Number: Fax: Email: 1 - 1 - mli@ Address? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?村 Village 街 Neighborhood 小区 Residential Area/ Residential District :Tianhe District 住宅区 Residential Quarter/Housing Estate 路 Road 东路 East…Road/…Road.E. …环路 (线) …Ring Road 一环路 First Ring Road/Ring Road I 内环路 Inner Ring Road 中环路 Middle Ring Road 外环路 Outer Ring Road 街 Street 大街/大道 Avenue/Boulevard 弄/里/巷 Lane 胡同 Alley 区 Zone 开发区 Development Zone 工业区 Industrial Zone 自由贸易区 Free Trade Zone ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?楼房,室号的英译套房/房 室/房 栋/幢/楼 单元 层/楼 大楼/大厦 别墅 公寓Suite 102室 :Suite 102 Room (Rm.) Room 505 Building (Bldg.) Bldg.2 Unit 2单元302室 Suite 302,Unit 2 Floor/Level (F) 6/F,Bldg.2 Building/Tower/House/Mansion Villa Apartment 完整地址的英译练习? 上海市 宝山区 示范新村 37号 403室 Room 403,37 Shifan Residential quarter, Baoshan District, Shanghai ? 河南省 南阳市 中州中路 125弄 42号 201室 Room 201,42 Lane 125,Zhongzhou Road(M.), Nanyang, Henan 教育背景(Educational backgroun)? 即正规学校教育/或培训(A history of a person‘s formal schooling and/or training. )包括: ? 学历(educational history )、 ? 教育程度(educational background)、 ? 知识背景(knowledge background )、 ? 所学课程(courses taken) Education? 有太多工作经历的,只需写明校、系名 及地址,学业的起止时间,学位即可。例: 9/6 Ph. D. , Dept. of Civil Engineering Dalian University of Technology 9/3 M. S. , Dept. of Civil Engineering Dalian University of Technology 9/1 B. S. , Dept. of Civil Engineering, South China University of Technologyresume 学校,院系,专业学校 University College School 学院 College School Institute Academy faculty 系 Department 专业 Specialty degree学位? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Post Doctorate博士后 Doctor (Ph.D)博士 Master硕士 Master of Science 理硕士 Master of Art 文学硕士 Bachelor学士 Bachelor of Science 理学士 Bachelor of Art 文学士 Dual bachelor 双学士 graduate student研究生 abroad student留学生 graduate student 毕业生 undergraduate student 在读本科生 担任的职务? Monitor 班长 ? vice-monitor 副班长 ? commissary in charge of studies 学习委员 ? commissary in charge of entertainment文娱委员 ? commissary in charge of sports 体育委员 ? commissary in charge of physical labor劳动委员 ? Party branch secretary 党支部书记 ? League branch secretary 团支部书记 ? commissary in charge of organization 组织委员 ? commissary in charge of publicity 宣传委员 ...... Education? 应届毕业生除校、系名和地址,学业、学位之外,还应列 出所修课程与成绩 例: Specific courses in civil engineering and their marks:Theoretical Mechanics Mechanics of Materials Structural Mechanics Soil Mechanics Hydraulic Mechanics Reinforced Concrete Structures Elastic Theory Finite Elements 95 88 80 86 80 90 85 87resume Work Experience顺序: 从目前写起(若以前的工作与当前应 聘的工作关系密切,则先写以前的,且要 详细) 内容: 工作单位 服务时间 职务、职责与业绩 第二职业resume Rewards在校期间曾经获得奖学金,论文奖,三好学生,优秀 团员,优秀干部等荣誉均可列举出来。 例:Scholarship from the university in 年获校级奖学金 Scholarship from the department in 年获系级奖学金 Xianzi Zeng Scholarship for Life Science in 年获曾宪梓生命科学奖学金resume Honors and Awards? ? ? ? ? ? 河南工业大学优秀学生干部 Outstanding Student Leader of HAUT 优秀团员 Outstanding League Member( Communist Youth League of China) 优秀团干 Outstanding League Leader (Communist Youth League of China) 优秀青年志愿者 Outstanding Young Volunteer D三好学生”标兵 Model DThree Goods‖ Student? ? ? ? Honors and Awards? 河南省暑假“三下乡”积极分子 ? Activist in Bringing Science, Culture and Health Care to Rural Area during the Summer Vocation-A title awarded by He Nan Government ? 优秀学生综合一等奖学金 ? First-Class Scholarship for Excellence in Overall Quality ? 优秀学生学业表现一等奖学金 ? First-Class Scholarship for Excellent Academic Achievement personality1. Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。2. Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。3. Ability to work independently,mature and resourceful.能够独立工作思想成熟、应变能力强。4. A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.个性稳重、具有高度责任感。5. Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force.能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。 6. Ambitious attitude essential. 有雄心壮志。7. Initiative,independent and good communication skill.积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。8. Willing to work under pressure with leadership quality.愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。 Technical Qualifications and Special Skills技术资格(Technical Qualifications):通过考试和评审所获得的各种任职资格例: Associate Professor authorized in January,年1月授权的副教授 Passed both Band Four and Band Six tests for College English. 通过了四级和六级考试的大学英语。 Electrical engineer authorized in 年被评为电机工程师resume 特别技能( Special Skills ):同工作职位密不可分的一些具体技能 例: Computer Languages: Cobol, Basic, Pascal. Good at English, especially writing and speaking. English Word-processing: 60wpm. References可在英语简历的最后写出证明人可作为证明人的人选: 校长、系主任、任课老师 证明学业情况及性格单位领导 同事或同学证明工作能力、业务成就和个性 证明个性和爱好写证明人应包括姓名、职位、单位、电话及 地点resume Essentials of English Resume常见形式(Common Forms)以学历为主 (Basic Resume) :Personal Data Job/Career Objective Education Special Skill Hobbies/Interestsresume Essentials of English Resume常见形式(Common Forms)以经历为主 (Experience Resume) :Personal Date Job/Career Objective work experience Education Technical Qualification and Special Skill Scientific Research Achievement resume Essentials of English Resume常见形式(Common Forms)以职能为主 (Functional Resume) :其所含元素与以经历为主的简历相同二者根本差别在于: 职能形是按工作职能或性质来概括工作经历,无 时间上的连贯性,旨在强调某些特定的工作能力 和适应程度;经历形则是按时间顺序来排列工作 经历。resume Essentials of English Resume版面设计(Space Layout)分项式将简历的元素按项排列表格式先设计表格,再把内容填写进去resume Essentials of English Resume表格式ResumePosition Sought: Name: Sex: Address: Age: Birthplace: Marital Status: Health:Tel:Employment EducationID Card No. :Hobbies Essentials of English Resume1.Personal Details分项式Name: Date of Birth: Place of Birth: Nationality: Marital Status: Sex: Present Address: Fax: Telephone: E-mail: 2.Education 200*~200* 199*~199* 3.Work Experience ******** ******** 4.Rewards ******** ******** 5.Technical Qualifications and Special Skills Technical Qualifications ---------------------------------------------------Special Skills 6.Scientific Research Achievements ******** ******** 7.Social Activity ******** ******** 8.Hobbies and Interests ******** ******** 9.Referees/References ******** ******** Essentials of English Resume实例:1.Personal Details Name: Date of Birth: Place of Birth: Nationality: Marital Status: Sex: Present Address: Telephone: E-mail: Hobbies: Ming Li October 10, 1985. Shanghai, P. R. China Chinese Single( Married) Female Dept. Of Civil Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116024, P. R. China. 0 ml751010@dlut. com enjoying being outdoors, and like to go hill walking, camping, swimming and cycling. Essentials of English Resume续:Resume2.Education2008~present 01~01Dalian University of Technology studying for Master’s degree in the Ocean Engineering B.S. ,Dept. of Civil Engineering Dalian University of Technology Dalian No. 46 High School graduated in July 1994 with an Upper Second in Mathematics studied in Dalian No. 32 Middle School Essentials of English Resume续:Resume3.Experience2010~presentJuly-September, 2005Worked as Product designer for Foshan General Factory. In charge of designing automobile diesel engines and marine diesel engines. Decreased diesel fuel consumption by 15%. Employed as an assistant to the Chief engineer of Dalian Huaxing Industrial Company. My duties included compiling reports for the various departments4.Rewards At University, won a scholarship and the first prize in speech contest. Essentials of English Resume续:Resume5.Technical Qualifications and Special SkillsTechnical Qualifications Obtained a full driving license in 2004. Electrical engineer authorized in 2002. Special Skills Computing experience: having programming experience in Pascal, C, and Fortran. Good at English, especially writing and speaking. 6.Scientific Research AchievementsPublication “Consumption Trend Forecast ”, the first issue of “Economic Management ”, 1994. 7.Social Activity : Active member of the Undergraduate English Association. : Volunteer Boy Scouts leader, brought young boys camping, hiking, and other scouting activities. 8. Hobbies and Interests Enjoying writing fiction, gardening,watching WWE Essentials of English Resume(续)9.Referees Prof. J. Zhou Dept. of Civil Engineering Dalian University of Technology Dalian 116024, P. R. China Tel: 39 Email: jzhou@ Dr. Z. C. Sun Dept. of Civil Engineering DUT, Dalian 116024 P. R. China. Tel: 0411 - Email: zcsun@ Most Common Mistakes#7 #6 #5 #4 #3 #2 #1 Too short No accomplishments Irrelevant material Lack of specifics Errors/Misspellings Too long Distortions/Lies Keep in MindDo? Use 1 inch margins ? Watch spelling ? Limit abbreviations ? Use simple font ? Print on quality, white or beige paperDon‘t×Include personal information × Use DI‖, Dme‖, Dmy‖ ×Include pictures × Bold general text ×Make photocopies Formatting Tips? Use the same font throughout the resume ? Use easy to read 12 point font, e.g., New Times Roman, Arial, etc. ? 1‖ Margins, top, bottom, sides ? Do not use paragraphs ? Use spell check and have someone proofread ? Bold is ok, no underlines or italics Essentials of English Resume相 关 知 识院校: 方位: 华东:East China 华南:South China 华北: North China 华中: Central China 东北: Northeast China 西南: Southwest China 西北: Northwest China 师范大学:Beijing Normal University 工业大学:Jilin Polytechnical University 医科大学:Zhongshan Medical University 理工大学:Dalian University of Technology 外语大学:Guangzhou University ofForeign Languages科技大学:Shanghai University of Science and Technology 建筑工程大学:Harbin University of Architectural Engineering Essentials of English Resume相 关 知 识公司: 证券公司: Securities Agency 造船公司: Ship-building Company 人民保险公司: People’s Insurance Agency 对外贸易公司: Foreign Trade Corporation 进出口公司: Import and Export Corporation 自来水公司: Dalian Running-water Company 建筑工程公司: Dalian Building Engineering Company 水电建设公司: Water and Electricity Construction Company 建筑装修工程公司:Dalian Building Decoration Engineering Companyresume Essentials of English Resume相关知识CertificateBachelor degree certificate Master degree certificate Doctor degree certificate University diploma Engineer qualification certificate ID cardChina Architectural Society Chinese Society of Hydraulic Engineering China Civil Engineering Society B. S. -- Bachelor of Science M. S.-- Master of Science M. S. E. -- Master of Science in Engineering Ph. D. -- Doctor of PhilosophyMember ofDegree On-Line Resources? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?www.Freewww.a1resumes.net Not Free Application Letter求职信 If I tell you that I have read all of the resumes on my desk, it is a lie. But I haven’t missed the resumes which carried tidy and good writing cover letters.” --the president of Robert international company The Job Application Letter A job application letter introduces you to a potential employer and invite him to read the resume. It should be brief, and interesting enough to make the employer want to know more and get you an interview opportunity. . Types of job application letterapplication letter applied to jobchangingapplication letter written by graduate. 目标明确情词并茂格式正确内容丰富 The content of job application letter 1)To tell how you got to know this vacancy and the purpose of this letter 说明获得信息的渠道以及写求职信的目的 2) To introduce personal information 介绍个人情况 3)To explain the reason of applying for this position or changing job-changing 说明求职的原因或更换工作的原因 4)References 证明人 5)End 结尾 6)Pleasantries 客套话 Features of job application letterClear nessConcis enesscorrect nesspolite ness The structure of a job application letterAs with common business letter, the letter consists of these parts:Heading Inside Address Salutation Body of letter Complimentary Close Signature Enclosure信头 信内地址 称呼 正文 结束语 签名 附件 求职信的整体编排 齐头式:全部内容包括日期和信尾问候语,都从左顶侧格开始段与段之间额外空出一行修正式:修正齐头式。发信人地址,日期,客套结束语和签名都从中间开始写。 其余部分从左边开始。缩进式:每段开头一般空出4个字符,日 期在右。 Dear Sirs,I am writing to you in reference to your advertisement in Fujian Daily of March 19 for an English editor responsible for English pages.I am enclosing my resume, and I would be greatly appreciated if you would seriously consider my application since I believe that I am well qualified for the position. As you can see from my resume, I obtained double bachelor’s degrees in Chinese and English from Fujian Teachers University. I have a strong ability to write Chinese and English. I think my education and professional experience will enable me to offer helpful services for your newspaper. The enclosed resume will tell you more about my personal information, including my references, to whom I can refer you as to my character and ability.Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction. I look forward to your early reply. Sincerely yours, Li Yu 求职信中常用句式表达 开头1:I am writing to you to express my interest in your recently advertised position for a ... 2: I am writing this letter to recommend myself as a qualified candidate for the job of… you have advertised in … 3: I am writing in answer / respond to your advertisement in … 4: I am quite interested in exploring the possibility of obtaining a position as a … with your company. ?拜读贵公司在今日(报纸)上广告,特此备函应征贵公司该职位。 ?Replying to your advertisement in today’s issue of (……), I wish to apply for the position in your esteemed firm. ?从XX处得悉,贵公司正在招聘一名业务经理,我愿应招此职。 ?Learning from XX that you are looking for a sales manager, I should like to apply for the position. 中间 1: The main reason for wishing to change my present employment is to widen my experience and am anxious to work for a company of outstanding international reputation such as yours. 2: I am sure that my honesty, experience, and commitment will produce an excellent job performance. 3: The job described in your ad in … sounds tailor-made to my skills and experience. 4: Enclosed is my resume, which will detail my previous work experience and qualifications. ?Personal Data(个人资料)?I have had XX years? experience with(供职单位) as a (职务). ?During my education, I have grasped the principals of my major and skills of practice. Not only have I passed CET-6,but more important I can communicate with others freely in English. My ability to write and speak English is out of question. 结尾1: I would appreciate it if you could grant me an opportunity for a personal interview so that I could explain in more details in person the relevance of my background and training. 2: I am able to attend an interview at your convenience and thank you for considering my application. 3: Any favorable consideration of my application will be highly appreciated. ?End(结尾)?恳请惠予面试之荣。如蒙录用,本人必竭尽所能,为贵公 司服务,以符厚望。?I request an interview, and assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give you satisfaction. ?恳请惠予考虑本人之申请为盼。 ?I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my application favorably. ? Enclosure(附件)?有关本人的学历、工作经验等项的概要,谨同函呈上两件 推荐函。?You will find enclosed an outline of my education and business training and copies of two letters of recommendation.?附寄成绩单一份。?A copy of my transcript is enclosed. Exercises 1. The enclosed resume will tell you more about my personal information, including my references, to whom I can refer you as to my character and ability. 1. 随函附寄的个人简历可为你们提供关于我的更多的个人情况,其中包括我 的证明人,你们可以从他们那里了解到我的品德和能力。2. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare notrouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction. 2. 假如本人求职获得青睐进入贵报社工作,我将不遗余力地竭诚为贵报服务。3. From the attached resume, you can see that I have learnedseveral programming courses and the scores suggested that I have got profound theoretical knowledge about programming.3. 从简历中,您可以看出,我学了几门程序设计课程。这些课程的成绩说明,我在程序设计方面具有坚实的理论基础。 4. At your convenience, I would like to meet you to discuss how my qualifications could benefit Microsoft. 4. 在您方便的时候,我想跟您谈谈,看看我的才能给贵公司带来怎样的好处。5. I have had a very extensive training in my field and become more interested in the world of marketing than ever. 5. 我获得了市场营销的广泛训练,我对市场营销比以往更加有兴趣了。 Attentions:1:陈述自己工作能力时,要客观、实事求是,切忌夸夸其谈,吹 嘘自己的优点、业绩或能力等。否则将给用人单位留下不好的印象 ,失去面试机会。 2:在说明跳槽或离职原因时,切勿批评你的前任雇主,否则将不 利于你的求职申请。 3:求职信的语气要自信肯定,这点非常重要。故作谦虚只会适得 其反 4:注意标点符号、大小写、拼写等细节,给人留下很好的第一印 象。 HOPE YOU WILL MAKE PERFECT RESUMES AND WRITE WONDERFUL APPLICATION LETTERS! 搜试试 7 悬赏文档 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 广告 百度文库 实用文档 ...经典英文求职信写作范文_简历_求职/职场_实用文档。经典英文求职信写作范文 经典...搜试试 3 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 广告 百度文库 实用文档 总结/...2、求职信的内容一般包括以下部分: (1)写信的缘由; (2)个人情况简介,例如;...搜试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 教育专区 外语学习 英语...应聘英语教师简历及求职... 4页 免费 英语求职信范文 3页 1下载券 英语...搜 试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 应用文书 求职/职场 ...怎样写好英文求职简历 4页 免费英​文​求​职​信​和​简​历...英文个人简历及英文求职信模板_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英文求职信模板(一)...2014个人简历模板大全(值... ppt简历精美模板带范文 2014年优秀个人简历模板.....搜试试 3 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 广告 百度文库 实用文档 求职/...我的英文求职信模板(一)_简历_求职/职场_实用文档。April 13,2000 英文求职信...搜试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 实用文档 求职/职场 简历英文求职信模板_简历_求职/职场_实用文档 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档...搜试试 3 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 实用文档 求职/职场 简历英文版个人简历模板_简历_求职/职场_实用文档 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报...搜试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 广告 百度文库 教育专区 高等...英语求职信开头常用语 2页 免费 [英语简历]求职信开头处... 7页 2下载券...搜试试 3 悬赏文档 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 广告 百度文库 实用文档 ...英文个人求职信范文_简历_求职/职场_实用文档。英文个人求职信范文 ease allow ... All rights reserved Powered by copyright ©right 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 i am writing to you 的文章

随机推荐