实际存钱与单子上的范增数目项王不服发现后以是一年后钱还能找回吗?

403 Forbidden
403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access the URL on this server.Powered by Tengine当前位置: >>
?恋爱假期 The Holiday 中英文剧本
I have found almost everything ever written about love...
我发觉书上写的爱情,从古至今
...to be true.
没一件是真的
Shakespeare said, &Journey
s end in lovers meeting.&
莎士比亚说过 “旅程会因恋人聚首而结束”
What an extraordinary thought.
多么不可思议的想法
Personally, I have not experienced anything remotely close to that...
我本人就从来没有 体验过这种经历
...but I'm more than willing to believe Shakespeare had.
不过我宁愿相信 莎士比亚曾经有过
I suppose I think about love more than anyone really should.
我认为我对爱情的思考比谁都要多
I'm constantly amazed by its sheer power to alter and define our lives.
我经常被爱情那足以改变 和定义生活的魔力所征服
It was Shakespeare who also said, &Love is blind.&
就像莎士比亚还曾说过: “爱情是盲目的”
Now, that is something I know to be true.
现在,有一些爱情就要成真了
片名:恋爱假期
For some, quite inexplicably...
对一些人来说
...love fades.
爱情会莫名的消失
For others...
对另一些人来说
...love is simply lost.
爱情再也找不回来了
But then, of course, love can also be found.
不过,爱情也会悄然而至…
Even if just for the night.
…就算只逗留了一晚上
And then there' another kind of love.
然而还有一种爱情
The cruelest kind.
最残忍的一种
The one that almost kills its victims.
一种足以置人于死地的爱情
It' called unrequited love.
它叫做“单相思”
Of that, I am an expert.
我就是这方面的专家
Most love stories are about people who fall in love with each other.
多数的爱情故事是 述说二人两情相悦
But what about the rest of us? What about our stories?
“单相思”的又该如何? 谁来述说我们的故事?
Those of us who fall in love alone.
我们这些单恋的人
We are the victims of the one-sided affair.
是爱情的牺牲品
We are the cursed of the loved ones.
是被诅咒的情人
We are the unloved ones. The walking wounded.
我们是爱情绝缘体 一群失魂的野鬼
The handicapped without the advantage of a great parking space.
被利用却不被留恋的人
Yes, you are looking at one such individual.
是的 你面前的我就是其中一个
And I have willingly loved...
暗恋一位男士…
...that man for over three miserable years.
长达三年之久
The absolute worst years of my life.
这是我人生中最悲惨的岁月
The worst Christmases, the worst birthdays.
悲惨的圣诞节,悲惨的生日
New Year' Eves brought in by tears and Valium.
除夕夜却与 眼泪和“安定药”相伴
These years I've been in love have been the darkest days of my life...
这几年坠入了爱河 也坠入深渊
...all because I'm cursed by being in love with a man who does not...
全因爱上一个不爱自己的人…
...and will not love me back.
…而受到诅咒
Oh, God, just the sight of him.
噢,上帝啊,只要一见到他
Heart pounding, throat thickening, absolutely can't swallow.
我便心跳加速,喉咙发紧 根本咽不下口水
All the usual symptoms.
全都是常见的症状
Oh, Jasper.
噢,嘉士伯
- Don't tell me you're still... - No, no, no, that's over. Very over.
- 别告诉我您还... - 不,不,都结束了,彻底结束了
What's the story with you two anyway? You were shagging him, werert you?
你们俩之间到底发生了什么? 你和他睡觉了,不是吗?
More importantly, I was in love with him, truth be known.
更重要的是,我爱上了他 你知道真相了吧
Then you found out he was shagging that drip from Circulation.
是,然后你发现他 还和流通阅览部的女人睡觉
Which is when I stopped shagging him.
所以我才决定分手了
We shouldn't be talking about this at the office party.
我们别在公司聚会上谈这些
But I always see you two together.
但我怎么总是看见你们在一起
He cheated on you, but you stayed friends?
他背判了你 你还和他做朋友?
I was head over heels, you know? Everyone knew.
我是神魂颠倒了,你知道吗 众所周知
- Does it look like I'm crying right now? - No, no, no.
- 我看上去是不是像快哭了 - 不会,不会
No, it just looks like it's the smoke from my cigarette.
不会,只是像被我的香烟熏到了
Did he ever actually tell you that he loved you back?
他真的从未说过他爱你?
Yes. Three, almost four times. And when I reminded him of that...
有啊,3次,算4次吧 当我问他时...
...he said it must have been an answer to a question.
他说这样就算回答过了
Which, by the way, it absolutely was not.
其实,他根本没有
You know, Iris, when you catch your guy with another woman...
艾瑞丝,当你发现 男朋友喜新厌旧了
...you're not supposed to stay friends with him.
你就不该再和他做朋友了
You're supposed to never talk to the prick again.
你别在和那傻子说话了
You're supposed to throw things at him, scream, call him names.
你该向他丢东西,冲着他尖叫,骂他
Not do his blooming laundry.
而不是给他洗衣服了
I don't do his laundry.
我没给他洗衣服
Did someone tell you I do his laundry?
谁这么告诉你的?
No, no, all we do now is...
没有,我们现在都是...
...we e-mail.
Not when he's with her, of course.
当然不是他俩在一起的时候
Also when he's not with her, we talk on the phone.
他和她不在一起时 我们也会通电话…
Sometimes for hours. And then there's the occasional long lunch.
…有时长达数小时 偶尔还会吃午餐吃很久
You know, I never realized how pathetic you are.
我从未意识到你会如此悲惨
Oh, God. I'm so aware of it.
天啊,我早就清楚不过了
They always know just how to get us, don't they?
男人总是对我们了如指掌,是吧?
He knows whenever he wants back in your life...
他知道他能随时回到你的身边…
Actually, he has made some small comments like that recently.
实际上,最近他说过类似的话
He hasn't exactly come right out and said it...
但他并没有明确的表达出来...
Iris, did you file your story?
艾瑞丝,文章整理好了吗?
Oh, no, not yet. Down to the wire. Sorry.
噢,还没有 交稿时间快到了,抱歉
Better go.
- Groom's best friend spoke...
新郎的至交...
...for many guests when he said, &Hilary...
代表众多宾客说道: “希拉里...
...will open Edward's eyes...
会让爱德华心如明镜…
...and round out his life.&
而且生活美满”
Okay, I've got a question for you.
好了,我有个问题
What's it like to be the only one committed to work...
当所有人都去快活的时候 一个人在埋头苦干是什么滋味?
...while the rest of us are slumming?
You mean what's it like to be the only one...
你的意思是那个人....
...not to finish their work on time?
没有及时完成工作?
Hold on. Don't... Don't go.
等一下,不要...不要走
Is it fun having a brain that works that fast?
写这么快好玩吗?
- Shut up. - No, I mean it.
- 闭嘴 - 不,我认真的
Probably a brilliant finish too.
说不定结尾也收得很好
I assure you it's not.
我可以向你保证,不是
- Hi, Simpkey. - Hi.
- 嗨,小辛 - 嗨
Your column today was fantastic.
你今日的专栏写的真棒
God, I loved that line:
天啊,我超喜欢那句:
&The onrushing stripping of dignity and thought from British lives.&
“强行的将尊严和思想 从英国人的生命中剥夺”
Great writing.
Hey, I got you something for Christmas.
嗨,我有圣诞礼物要给你
That's convenient because I got you something too.
那就省事了 我正好也要给你
Darling, I don't actually have my gift with me.
亲爱的,其实我并没带在身上
In fact, I probably mislaid it, but I know I got you something.
我明明带着的 可能落在什么地方了
I suspect it's somewhere in my car, want to know what it is?
我想可能在车里 想知道是什么吗?
No. No, no, that's okay.
不,不用了,没关系
I know you're gonna look hot in it.
你知道那礼物会很合身的
Well, let's hope you find it, then.
那希望你能找到它
Not exactly something hot...
不是很...“让人期待”
...but happy Christmas.
但圣诞快乐
Thank you.
I didn't think we'd get a chance to do this this year.
没想到我们今年还有这机会…
Remember last Christmas, we exchanged gifts in March.
记得去年圣诞 我们3月才交换礼物
This is good.
We're getting better.
我们进步了
You stinker.
It's a first edition.
还是第一版的
Where did you find it?
你哪里找到的
Buried in that little place we found in Covent Garden that time.
以前我们在考文花园 一起找到的地方
Why are you so great?
你为什么如此贴心?
Everyone, can I have your attention, please?
各位,麻烦注意一下
Just a couple of minutes. Thank you.
就剩几分钟了,谢谢
I hate it that we can never talk.
我讨厌别人打断我们
Well, first of all, a very happy Christmas to every one of you.
首先,祝各位圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
Now, we're not officially closed, as you very well know.
大家都知道 我们是过节也不会关门
But we are going to try and get by this week...
不过这周会让些“闲人”放个假
...with a smaller-than-normal staff.
Now, before some of you rush off on holiday...
在有些同志出去度假前
...I do have one rather important announcement.
我有一个相当重要的消息要宣布
Now, this affects Iris.
这得托付给艾瑞丝
- Iris Simpkins, where are you? - Here, sir.
- 艾瑞丝?辛普金斯,在哪里? - 在这,先生
- Iris, I have a tip for you. - Excellent.
- 艾瑞丝,我要给你个小惊喜 - 好极了
A wedding was privately announced earlier today...
之前,有人秘密订婚了
...that I don't believe any other paper in town knows about.
我相信其他报社还不知晓这事
And I want you to be the first to report on this particular union...
而我要你第一个为 这对特殊的情侣报道
...as it is between two of our most esteemed colleagues.
他们就是我们最敬爱的2位同事
May I introduce the newly engaged Sarah Smith-Alcott...
容许我来介绍这对新人 赛拉?史密斯?奥尔科特,和...
...and Jasper Bloom!
嘉士伯?布卢姆!
If I had known this was going to happen, I'd have worn my good suit.
要知道有这样的安排 我就穿高级西装来了
玫瑰丘小屋
Look, may I just say again...
听着,我只想重申一下...
...that I did not sleep with her?
我没和她上过床
Right, because your receptionist needs to work till 3 in the morning.
对,因为你的前台接待员 要工作到凌晨3点
A bunch of us were working all night. She wanted to hang out.
我们都在工作,她想陪着我们
Okay. Then swear on my life that you didn't sleep with her.
好吧,那请以我的生命发誓 你没和她上过床
Look, I don't wanna... I'm not gonna...
听着,我真的不想... 我不要....
Your receptionist, Ethan?
你们的前台接待员,伊森?
This is why I knew we were smart never to get married.
我就知道我们不结婚 是明智的
I told you never to get rid of your house.
所以我告诉过你 不要卖掉你的房子
Somewhere inside I knew this about you.
我就知道你会胡来
First of all, can you please calm down?
首先,请你冷静一下
Because I did not sleep with her.
因为我真的没和她睡过
Secondly, we've had problems for over a year.
其次,我们一年前 就开始出现问题
And I know you don't wanna deal with that, but we have.
我知道你打算置之不理 但这是不可能的
Oh, I am well aware we've had problems for the last year.
噢,我知道这一年来 我们矛盾频频
If I work a little bit too much, I never stop hearing about it.
如果我加班晚一点 有人就抱怨个不停
But if you work too much, maestro...
当你忙工作的时候 我的大音乐家...
...it's for the sake of your music. - &Lf& you work too much?
- 便是为了你的音乐事业 - 你加班晚“一点”?
Amanda, you cut 75 trailers this year.
阿曼达,你今年剪辑了75个预告片
You put a cutting room in the house and sleep with your BlackBerry.
你还把剪裁室搬进家里 睡觉也不离黑莓 [黑莓:一种电子通讯设备]
And I'm not gonna have a conversation about sex...
我不想把话题扯到性爱上
...because I can't remember the last time we did it.
…但我都不记得 我们有多久没做了
Come on, nobody has time for sex.
少来了,谁还有空做爱
That's not entirely true.
That's it! You absolutely slept with her!
够了!你和她肯定有一腿
Seriously, you have to get out.
你只好给我滚出去了
You know what I really think, Ethan?
你知道我是怎么想的吗?
- I don't think you ever really loved me. - Oh, please.
- 我想你从未真正的爱上过我 - 拜托..
You loved the idea of you and me, but not so much me. Not me, not really.
你喜欢的是我和你的恋爱关系 而不是我本人
Look, I did the best I could. Is anybody good enough for that job?
我已经尽力了 还有谁更适合我这个位置?
I will send you your things.
我会把你的东西寄过去的
You know you do this, right?
你真的要这么做吗?
I mean, you screw up every relationship you've ever been in.
我说,每次都是你 毁了自己的感情生活
It's what you do.
这便是你想要的
You didn't really wanna be a couple! You resist it in your own way!
你从没想过要结婚 你打心眼里排斥它
And it's hard to detect how you even do it...
没人能知道你是怎么做到的…
...because nobody's quite as smart as you!
…因为没人比你聪明
So you're hard to catch at it.
所以没人守得住你
But it always surfaces and this is what happens.
别人看来就是这样 一直都是
- What happens? - Things end.
- 怎么样? - 事情就会…
Just like you knew they would.
如你预期的一样结束
Amanda, you know how I feel about you. There's nobody like you.
阿曼达,你知道我的想法吗? 其实没人喜欢你
You just don't wanna be what I need.
你不想成为我要求的人
- Well, not what I &need.& - What?
- 哦,不是我“要求”的 - 什么?
I mean... You know what I mean.
我是说…你懂我的意思
You know, I would never cheat on you, not under any conditions.
你知道我永远不会背叛你 不管发生了什么
Neither would I, okay?
我也是的,好不好?
Look at me. I'm down here sweating like a pig. And look at you.
看看我,我站这儿臭得像头猪一样 再看看你
The only woman on Earth who breaks up with her boyfriend...
你是世上唯一 一个和男朋友分手…
...and doesn't even shed a tear?
…还不会流眼泪的女人
I mean, that's gotta mean something, right?
这一定意味着什么,对不对?
Why does it bug you so much that I can't cry?
你怎么就这么介意 我哭不出来?
Esophageal spasm.
Oh, God, it's a big one.
抽得好厉害
- No, it's okay. I'll be all right. - I know, I know. I'm thinking about me.
- 没关系,我会没事的 - 我知道,我在想我怎么办
Ethan. Look, it's over.
伊森,听好 我们结束了
You know, we might as well be honest with each other.
这样就能坦诚相待了
Just tell me.
Did you sleep with her?
你有没有跟她上床?
Just say it.
What's the difference at this point, right? I mean, why torture me?
现在说了也不会有啥分别 不要这样折磨我了
Just put me out of my misery.
拜托告诉我吧
- What are we doing here...? - Okay.
- 我们在干什么…? - 好吧
Yes, okay? I slept with her. Are you happy?
是的,我跟她睡过 你满意了吗?
I've been sleeping with her. She's in love with me. She's young.
我一直在和她睡觉 她爱我,又年轻
Look, this is not a proud moment for me.
听着,我也觉得很丢人
I mean, you should just know that.
你也应该知道
Did you say, am I happy?
你刚问我满意了吗?
I didn't mean that. You get me nuts sometimes, I say things I don't mean.
我不是那意思 你让我抓狂的时候我就会说错话
In the world of love, Ethan...
在爱情的世界里,伊森…
...not that I'm such a genius at it...
…我不是情场高手…
...but in the world of love, cheating is not acceptable.
…但在爱情的世界里 背判是不能被接受的
No matter what you think...
无论你怎么想…
I know you have a very high opinion of yourself, but this isn't all me.
我知道你觉得自己很了不起 但这不仅仅是我的问题
- Okay. - So when you're not in such a rage...
- 好吧 - 如果你不在气头上…
...I think you'll see that too. - Yeah, maybe.
- …你也会看明白的 - 或许吧
Maybe when I stop having visions of you two together...
或许我不继续想象 你们搂搂抱抱的样子
...I will see your side.
…我会从你的角度考虑
You gotta be...
你是不是…
Punched him in the face.
打了他一拳
- Is this a bad time? - No, no, I'm just...
- 我来得不是时候? - 不,不,我只是…
- I'm just flipping out a little bit. - Oh, okay.
- 我只是有点不正常 - 哦,好吧
God. Okay... No. I'm okay. God, why would this happen?
天哪,好了…不,我没事 为什么会这样?
No. You know what? I'm all right.
算了,我没事
What's up?
Ben needs you.
本说要你去一下
Rebecca Green was just your average 20-year-old.
瑞贝卡?格林只是 一位普通的妙龄少女
Until the father she never knew left her something she never expected.
直到她从未见面的父亲 留下了她意想不到的东西
Don't scream.
- Your father left you something. - I never met my father.
- 你父亲给你留了样东西 - 我从没见过他
- Now you know he was interesting. - Lindsay Lohan.
- 但他想在想见你了 - 林赛?罗韩
James Franco.
詹姆斯?弗朗哥
- Deception. - You happen to have two guns?
- 《骗局》 - 你一直都带2把枪?
I didn't think one would be enough.
我知道一把会不够用
Christmas Day.
圣诞日上映
Amazing! It finally looks like a hit.
干得好!这样才像部大片
And that is why they pay you the big bucks.
所以你的薪水那么高
I think we should go back to the original cut on the end.
我觉得还是用本来的结尾
- It's so much stronger. - I agree.
- 那更有冲击力 - 我同意
And make &Christmas Day& twice as big...
把“圣诞日”字体放大2倍
...but try it in a red. Like a happy red, not like a Scorsese red.
…换用红色 喜庆的红,不要那种猩红
Happy red.
Okay, so we're done.
好了,我们算做完了
- Great. - All right.
- 太好了 - 好了
Hey, you know, let's just take off for a few weeks.
嘿,我们干脆放几周的假
- Yeah. - What do you mean? I'm not kidding.
- 是啊 - 什么意思?我没在开玩笑
You always say that this is our busiest time.
你总是说 这是我们最忙的时候
I need to get out of town.
我必须要离开这里
You know? I think I need some peace and quiet...
我需要去一个安静优雅的地方
...or whatever it is people go away for.
…或者是大家度假的地方
You know what I really wanna do?
知道我要做的是什么吗?
I wanna eat carbs without wanting to kill myself.
我要好好吃有营养的东西
I wanna read a book. Not just a magazine. An actual book.
我想看本书 不是什么杂志,是一本好书
For years, I read these reviews, I buy the books, but I never read them.
几年来我一直都在看电影评论 买来的书,都从来没翻过
Did you read that article in The New York Times last Sunday?
你们看了上周日 纽约时报的文章吗?
Severe stress makes women age prematurely...
过度的压力会让女人加速衰老…
...because stress causes DNA in our cells to shrink...
…因为压力可以 让细胞里的DNA变小…
...until they can no longer replicate.
…导致不能再复制
So when we're stressed, we look haggard.
所以我们压力太大的话 就会很憔悴
- This is just women, not men. - I'm sorry.
- 只有女人会有这症状,男人不会 - 对不起
They used to say that...
曾有人说…
...single women over 35 were more likely to be killed by a terrorist...
过了35岁的单身女性 死于恐怖分子手下的可能性…
...than to get married. That was horrible.
…比结婚还要大 那已经够恐怖了
But now our generation is also not getting married.
而我们这一代 结婚的越来越少
And bonus, real terrorists actually became part of our lives.
更妙的是,恐怖分子真的 成为我们生活的一部分
So the stress of it all shows up on our faces, making us look haggard.
所以压力会全体现在脸上 让我们变得憔悴
While Ethan goes on looking cute forever...
而伊森却能永远那么年轻…
...shtupping his 24-year-old receptionist!
…和他24岁的招待员睡觉
Oh, my God!
See what I mean?
懂我的意思没?
I need a vacation.
我需要放个假
Okay, where do I wanna go?
好了,我想去哪儿呢
By myself at Christmas.
一个人过圣诞
By myself depressed at Christmas.
闷闷地一个人过圣诞
All alone on vacation.
一个人的假日 [屏幕:度假胜地]
Alone, alone.
一个人,一个人
Totally alone.
就自己一个人
Please, just give me one.
拜托,就给我一滴…
Okay. Moving on.
哭不出来拉倒
&Worry-free Vacations.&
&不用你愁得假日&
Good. Where's that?
好的,是在哪儿?
Bora Bora.
博拉博拉岛
&Kayak for one?& No, thank you.
“一个人划皮艇?” 算了吧
&Vacation Rentals.& I could do that.
&假日出租& 我倒可以去
Hole up in a house somewhere. Disappear for a few weeks.
找个地方躲起来 失踪几个礼拜
I like that idea.
&Where do you wanna go on your next vacation?&
“你想去哪儿度假?”
&Click here and pick a country.&
“点击选择国家”
Where do they speak English?
哪里说英文的?
&Click on a town or city.&
“点击小镇或城市”
Let's see. Cotswolds.
看看,科茨沃尔德
&Barn converted to modern house in the beautiful Cotswolds.&
&风景迷人的科茨沃尔德中 用谷仓改建的时尚居室&
Which looks exactly like the Valley.
这和…鬼屋还差不多
Surrey. &Christmas in the country.&
萨里, “在乡村过圣诞”
&A fairy-tale English cottage set in a tranquil country garden.
“富有童话色彩的英格兰小屋 坐落在宁静的田野上
Snuggle up by an old stone fireplace and enjoy a cup of cocoa.
适合捧着热可可 依偎在石座璧炉旁
An enchanting oasis of tranquility in a quiet English hamlet...
处于一个宁静的英国小村庄 里的迷人绿洲
...just 40 minutes from exciting London.&
…距伦敦40分钟路程&
What am I doing?
我在做什么?
Low point.
情绪低潮期
Low point.
&I'm interested... Renting your house.
&我想…借你的房子住
I'm wondering if your house is available this Christmas.
这个圣诞节能不能借给我
Because if it is, you could be a real lifesaver.&
如果可以的话 你就会是我的救世主”
&I know it's late to be asking...
&我知道现在问有点晚…
...but if you're at all interested, please contact me.&
…但如果你也有兴趣的话 请联络我”
&I'm very interested, but the cottage is only available for home exchange.&
“我非常愿意 但我只找易居伙伴”
&Home exchange&? What is that?
“易居伙伴”?是什么?
&We switch houses, cars, everything.
“我们交换房屋,汽车 所有东西
I haven't done it before, but friends have.&
我以前没试过 但我朋友做过”
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Please say somewhere far away.
拜托越远越好
“洛杉矶”
Never been there. Always wanted to go.
从没去过 不过一直想去
I'm Iris, by the way.
对了,我叫艾瑞丝
I'm very normal.
Neat freak. Healthy. Non-smoker.
有洁癖,很健康 不抽烟
Hate my horrible life.
恨透了我的人生
I'm Amanda.
我是阿曼达
Loner, loser and complicated wreck.
独身,没人要 过得一团糟
I must say...
我必须说…
...your house looks idyllic.
…你的房子很有田园风味…
&Just what I need.& Really?
“…正是我要的” 真的?
What does your place look like?
谢谢 形容一下你的住处
My place is nice, but it's a little bigger than yours.
我家很漂亮 比你的大那么点
#用不着那么大
#我可以问你一件事吗?
#当然可以
&Are there any men in your town?&
“镇里有男人吗?”
#一个也没有
#我什么时候可以来?
#明天?会不会太急了点?
&Tomorrow's perfect.&
&明天太棒了&
Okay. We are on for two weeks...
那好,我们从明天起…
...starting tomorrow.
- Hi. - How are you?
- 嗨 - 你好吗?
- Fine. - Honey, we're sitting there.
- 很好 - 亲爱的,我们是坐那里
Oh, yes. There it is.
哦,是的,就是这里
- Well, hello, dear. - Hello.
- 你好,亲爱的 - 你好
Excuse me.
There we go.
- I'm so sorry. - No, no, it's okay.
- 真对不起 - 不,不,没事
- Did you step on her foot? - It's okay.
- 你踩到她的脚了? - 没关系
Oh, dear. Clumsy me.
哎呀,我真笨手笨脚的
[艾瑞丝拿得就是黑莓]
#发送时间:10点52分 发件人:嘉士伯?布卢姆
#短信内容: 听说你去度假了
四年来首次度假也可算是个转折点了 向你致敬
我要怎么跟你联系呢?
你我都知道我需要 了断对你的感情
希望你能够放手让我一试
Amanda Woods is proud to present Her Life.
阿曼达?伍兹隆重推出:她的人生
- She had it all: - Yes, that's it.
- 她本来什么都有 - 对,就这样
The job. The house.
满意的工作 豪华的房子
英俊的男人
This holiday season...
今年假日…
...find out what Amanda doesn't have.
…将发掘阿曼达没有的东西
This is amazing, this is amazing!
太让人激动了!
Oh, look at that.
哦,看那个
- Madam? - Yeah.
- 小姐? - 在
- We're here. - Okay.
- 我们到了 - 好的
开什么国际玩笑
This can't be it.
No, it's just down that lane.
不,再往前就到了
But the thing is, I'll never be able to turn this around at the other end.
问题是我开进去的话 就不能掉头开回来了
Think you can make it from here?
能从这里自己走吗?
Hey. You wouldn't happen to know where Rosehill Cottage is?
你知道玫瑰丘小屋在哪儿吗?
Go right at the bridge, and then just keep going. Way down there.
右转过桥,继续朝前 往下走就是了
玫瑰丘小屋
I'm here!
Holy shit.
Oh, my God!
Okay, that'll be interesting.
这浴室还不错
Get in the... Get in there. Okay.
进去…进去,好嘞
Cute dress.
Oh, suitcase.
哦,行李箱
现在怎么办?
I can do this.
I can drive on the wrong side of the road...
我能开在相反车道上 [英国是开左车道的]
...and the wrong side of the car.
…驾驶座都是反的 [英国车的驾驶座在右边]
Just stay focused.
小心驾车就是了
Oh, please do not hit me!
哦,拜托表撞我
Okay, I hate this.
我讨厌这样开车
Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no.
表撞我!表撞我!
- Move out of the way! - Watch it!
- 快让开! - 当心点!
Sorry. Stop!
对不起,停车!
I need a drink.
我得喝一杯
Someone's having a party tonight.
晚上办聚会吗?
- They went to the shops. - Didrt see anything.
- 他们去店里了 - 没看见什么
Came home, and had a bit of a kiss and cuddle.
回到家,拥抱亲吻
Rebecca Green was just your average 20-year-old.
瑞贝卡?格林只是 一位普通的妙龄少女
Until the father she never knew...
直到她从未见面的父亲 留下了她意想不到的东西
...left her something she never expected.
- You happen to have two guns? - I didn't think one would be enough.
- 你一直都带2把枪? - 我知道一把会不够用
Deception. Christmas Day.
《骗局》圣诞日上映
And that's why they pay me the big bucks.
所以他们才肯给我出高价
And now the weather. First, Northern England and North Wales...
现在是天气预报 首先,北英格兰和南威尔士…
...will have sleet or snow in the morning and again later in the day.
…明早和下午会有雨夹雪
Oh, that's intense.
哦,真壮观
Oh, no. &Gate&?
哦,不 “大门”?
- Who was he with? - Maggie.
- 他和谁一起? - 麦琪
- The flutes. This is the best part. - One second.
- 长笛是最好听的部分 - 等一会儿
Hello... Hello?
- Hello? Can you hear me? - Yeah, it's Miles. Amanda?
- 喂?能听到吗? - 能,是我迈尔斯,阿曼达
No, I'm sorry. Amanda's not here, I'm afraid.
不,抱歉 阿曼达不在
I'm trying to figure out how to open the gate. Oh, fu...
我在看怎么开前门 我KAO…
Very nice.
If you heard that, I'm sorry.
如果你听到的话,我很抱歉
- Hi. - Hi.
I'm so sorry. I'm new at the gate thing.
真对不起 我不太熟悉这保安系统
It's okay. It was pretty funny.
没关系,刚挺有趣的
I'm Miles. I work with Ethan.
我是迈尔斯 是伊森的同事
- Amanda's ex. - Oh, right.
- 阿曼达的前男友 - 哦,这样啊
Know when she'll be back? Supposed to pick up things.
知道她什么时候回来吗? 我来拿些东西
Amanda's in England, actually, on holiday.
其实阿曼达 在英格兰,度假
I'm staying here while she's away.
这段时间,我借住一下
- You okay? - Yes.
- 你没事吧? - 是的
Yeah, something just blew into my eye.
有东西吹进我眼里了
Oh, I hate that. Let me see.
哦,我也讨厌那感觉 让我看看
Yep, you got something in your eyelash. You want me to get it?
嗯,睫毛里有东西 要我帮你拨掉吗?
- Okay. - Okay.
- 好的 - 好的
- Yeah, Santa Anas. - Pardon?
- 圣塔安纳斯暖风 - 什么?
The wind. It's what makes it so warm this time of year.
这暖风,每年这时候 都会刮阵阵暖风
Legend has it, when the Santa Anas blow...
传说中 圣塔安纳斯一来…
...all bets are off. Anything can happen.
…你就该下注 什么事都有可能发生
That's it. You okay?
好了,还疼吗?
Better. Thank you.
好多了,谢谢
So you needed to...
你来是为了…
Pick up Ethars laptop.
来拿伊森的手提电脑
And you're his...
你是他的…
Oh, well, I'm a film composer, too, like Ethan, but...
哦,我是也给电影配乐的 和伊森一样,但…
- Did you compose this? It's beautiful. - This?
- 这歌是你写的?真好听 - 这首?
Yes, I did. I wrote this.
是啊,是我写的
No, I didn't. I wish I did.
不,不是我 是就好了
This is the great Ennio Morricone.
这是埃尼奥?莫里康的作品 [埃尼奥?莫利康:著名电影配乐大师]
Would you mind coming back tomorrow?
你介意明天再来一次吗?
I just want to check this with Amanda's assistant.
我想先和阿曼达的助手 确认一下
- I'm Iris, by the way. - Miles.
- 我是艾瑞丝 - 迈尔斯
- Right. - And this is my Maggie.
- 好的 - 这位是我的麦琪
I mean, just Maggie. Not &my& Maggie.
只是麦琪 不是“我的”麦琪
- Hello. - Hey.
- 你好 - 嗨
- Are you ready? - Yeah.
- 准备走了吗? - 是的
Don't blow away.
别被吹走了
I won't.
Anything can happen.
任何事都能发生
Five, six, seven, eight, nine, 10, 11, 12. One a.m. In London.
5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 伦敦凌晨1点
Who is it?
It's me. Hurry up. It's freezing.
是我,快点 冻死我了
- Who are you? - Iris, open the door...
- 你是谁? - 艾瑞丝,快开门…
...or I swear I'm gonna take a leak all over your...
…不然我保证在你门前尿个…
You're not Iris.
你不是艾瑞丝
Or if you are, I'm much drunker than I realized.
如果你是的话 我醉得比我想象的要严重
I'm sorry for my profanity.
我刚才真是太失礼了
I wasrt expecting you.
我没想到会是你
Well, I wasrt expecting you either.
我也没想到会是你
Nevertheless, may I just...?
无论如何,我能不能…?
Yeah. Of course. Sure. You had to... Yeah.
是的,当然可以 你必须去…进来
I'm Graham. Iris' brother.
我是格兰姆,艾瑞丝的哥哥
I'm Amanda Woods. I'm staying here.
我是阿曼达?伍兹 我借住在这里
Amandawoods? Is that all one word?
哈慢的舞姿? 这么长的名字?
No. No, it's not.
不,不,不是的
Brother? Oh, my God.
哥哥?老天哪!
So Iris is... Where is...? Where is she?
那艾瑞丝…她在… 她在哪儿?
She didn't tell you?
她没告诉你?
She could have done...
她或许有…
...but as previously stated...
…就像刚才说的…
...I 'm... I've just... I've been...
我…我可能…已经…
She's in Los Angeles.
她在洛杉矶
That's not possible. Iris never goes anywhere.
不可能 艾瑞丝从来不出门
Well, we have that in common.
那还跟我挺像的
No, she listed this cottage on a home-exchange website and I found it.
她在易居网站上贴了这小屋 我看到了…
We switched houses for two weeks. For the holiday.
我们就易居2周,度假
She's in L.A. At my house and I'm here.
她在洛杉矶,我家 我在这儿
- People actually do that? - Apparently.
- 真有人这么做? - 好像是
Yeah. I mean, it seems. Here I am in my pajamas.
是啊,你看 我穿这睡衣站在这里
She did ring me last night. I didn't get a chance to get back to her.
她昨晚给我有留言 但我还没回她电话
I feel awful now.
感觉有点内疚
Would you mind if I sat? I feel like I might bump into you.
我能坐下来吗? 不然我可能会晃到你
Sure. Yeah. Sit.
当然,坐吧
你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm good.
是啊,我很好
Look, I'm sorry about the intrusion.
我很抱歉我不请自来
Although I may not appear it, I am in fact Iris'...
虽然我看上去不像 但事实上我是…
...semi-respectable big brother.
艾瑞丝差劲的哥哥
But on the rare... Or lately not-so-rare occasion...
偶尔会… 最近不能算“偶尔”…
...that I frequent the local pub...
…我经常在酒馆里
...and get inordinately pissed, my little sister puts me up...
…醉得一塌糊涂 我妹妹会照顾我…
...so I don't get behind the wheel.
…确保我不用开车回家
Pathetic explanation, but unfortunately it's become a bit of a routine.
无谓的解释,不幸的是 这开始变成惯例
So how's it going so far?
好了,你玩得开心吗?
I mean, up until I showed up and ruined your night.
我是说,在我出现 并破坏你的夜晚之前
Well, it's not going so great.
呃,玩得不怎么开心
Yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow on a noon plane.
我明天下午就坐飞机回去
When did you get here?
你来了多久了?
About six hours ago.
大概6个小时
We've made a great impression on you, haven't we?
我们还真让你“依依不舍”,是不是?
No, it's not that. It's just that...
不,不,只是…
You know, I'm not quite myself right now.
我现在还不在状态
I came here on a stupid whim.
我来这儿是一时冲动
Honestly, I've never thought about anything less. It's very unlike me.
老实说,我啥都不想就来 这太不像我自己了
Would you like something to drink?
你要喝点什么吗?
Glass of water? Tea?
Wine, maybe?
红酒,要吗?
I think there's a bottle of brandy. Fancy a glass?
我想那里有一瓶白兰地 要来一杯吗?
- Sure. - Good.
- 好啊 - 不错
So... I'm sorry, I've totally blanked and forgotten your name.
抱歉…脑子一片空白 我忘了你的名字
So, Amanda...
那么,阿曼达…
...you're not married, are you?
…你还没结婚,是吗?
Why? Do I look not married?
怎么? 我看上去像结了婚的人?
No. It was just a backwards way of asking if you were married.
不,我只是反过来问 你是不是嫁人了
No, not at all.
嫁得出去才怪
I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
I mean, no, I'm not married.
我是说 我还是单身
Me neither.
- Cheers. - Cheers.
- 干杯 - 干杯
So is it horrible if I stay?
我今晚能不能住下来?
I'll be gone before you even wake up.
我会在你醒来前离开
I promise you will never lay eyes on me again.
我保证你再也 不会看到我的
Of... No, that's fine. Sure.
不,当然没问题 住吧
- Thank you. - Let me just get you a blanket.
- 谢谢 - 我给你拿条毯子
In the cupboard, on top of the Scrabble.
在柜子里 拼字游戏上面
So why is it you aren't quite yourself at the moment?
为什么你说 你不在状态?
Well, I just broke up with someone.
呃,我刚和人分手
Yesterday.
And I guess what I was feeling...
我猜我当时觉得…
...was that I didn't wanna be alone over the holidays.
…我不想一个人过节
I thought that if I was somewhere else...
我想如果我去了别的地方…
...I wouldn't realize I was alone.
…我就不会觉得孤单
Then I got here and never felt more alone in my life.
我到了这儿后 发现自己孤独的不得了
Big surprise.
Bet you're glad you knocked on this door.
我打赌你巴不得 再敲一次门
I am, actually.
事实上,我是有点
Yeah, well...
Sorry and good night.
对不起,还有,晚安
Sweet dreams.
Do you think you could...
你能不能…
Would you mind...
可不可以…
...trying that again?
…再亲一下?
Kissing a total stranger.
这样亲一个陌生人
Really? I do it all the time.
真的?我一直这么做
Let me try this.
那我试试这样
Maybe if I closed my eyes.
或许我该闭上眼睛
You know, given that I'm in a bit of a personal crisis...
其实,我的私生活 已经一团糟
...and I find myself in a total stranger's home...
…还住在一个陌生人的家里
...in a town that I can't actually remember the name of...
…连这镇叫什么 我都记不起来
...and considering that you showed up...
…然后你来了…
...and you're, like, insanely good-looking...
…还是这么 英俊迷人…
...and really drunk and probably won't remember me anyway...
…喝醉了酒 或许明天就不记得我了…
...I 'm thinking...
…我在想…
...we should have sex.
…我们应该发生关系
If you want.
如果你愿意的话
Is that a trick question?
你这是在考我?
I'm actually serious.
我其实是认真的
And not that it matters, but I've never said anything like that in my entire life.
况且,我这一生中 从来没说过这样的话
It's just that this whole...
只是我知道我不会再见到你 所以有点兴奋
...knowing-I'll-never-see-you-again thing is kind of exciting.
I mean, this is what a vacatiors supposed to be.
我是说这就是 度假者该做的
You're supposed to vacate life, do the unexpected. And you are...
抛开平时的生活 做意想不到的事,而你…
...definitely unexpected.
…绝对是个意外
This all sounded wonderful till I became the cabana boy.
怎么说来说去 我成了沙滩牛郎了
And you're funny, which is, like, a bonus.
你很幽默 更让人意外
Yeah? Never meet me when I'm sober.
是吗?我清醒时 你还是别理我了
Oh, also, I should warn you.
还有,我要告诉你
I'm not very good at this.
我这个不怎么样
&This& being...
“这个”是…
- Sex. - Okay. Now, that cannot be true.
- 房事 - 这个不可能是实话
Nevertheless, the guy that I lived with mentioned it once or twice...
反正和我一起住的男人 提到过一两次…
...and a girl does not forget a comment like that. Not even me.
女生是不会忘记这样的评价 就算是我也不会
I mean, how bad could I be?
我能有多差劲?
Sex is pretty basic, right? Am I pretty much talking you out of this?
性是本能,对吗? 我这么说,你会不会打退堂鼓?
Strangely, not at all.
奇怪的是,一点也不会
How do you feel about foreplay?
你对前戏怎么看?
I think it's overrated.
你太高估我了
Significantly overrated.
大大高估了
You are quickly becoming one of the most interesting girls I've ever met.
你真是我所见过的 最有趣的女孩子
Look at you.
You're already better than you think.
你已经表现得比你 想象的更好了
- Good morning. - Good morning.
- 早上好 - 早上好
I lost my contacts last night somehow.
昨晚我把隐形眼镜弄丢了
- Much better. - Yeah.
- 这样好多了 - 是啊
Can I help you with that?
要我帮忙吗?
I should know how to do this.
我应该知道怎么用这个的
You're supposed to plug them in over here. Right.
这里需要自己插上去 知道了
- So, Amanda, I just really... - Yeah. You know...
- 阿曼达,我真的… - 嗯,这个嘛
...listen, you don't have to worry about a thing here. Okay?
听着,你一点也不需要担心,好吗?
I mean, it was great meeting you and everything.
我是说,和你相遇 以及所有这一切都棒极了
Definitely. Also, for the record, your ex-boyfriend is, in my opinion...
没错。而且你前男友 说过得那些话,我认为
...extremely mistaken about you.
绝对是错的
Well, yeah, you were drunk.
这个嘛,你可是喝醉了
- Not that drunk. - Yeah.
- 也没醉到那地步 - 是啊
Oh, that's mine.
哦,我的电话
Sophie. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to look.
苏菲,对不起 我不是有意要偷看的
I'll call her back.
我一会儿再打给她
Coffee cups.
- Here. - Thank you.
- 这儿有 - 谢谢
You don't want one?
你不想要一杯吗?
I should probably be going.
我差不多要走了
Oh, yeah. You know, I gotta get going in a few minutes myself.
哦,对啊,你看 我自己也差不多要出发了
So listen.
I know you're leaving and absolutely not interested...
我知道你就要走了 也没兴趣…
...in getting involved, but just so you know...
…再卷入一场恋情 只不过想让你知道
...things in my life are a little bit complicated...
我的生活有点复杂
...and even if you were staying, I can promise you...
即使你准备留下来,我保证
...you wouldn't... - You really don't have to do this.
- 你也不会 - 你其实没必要这么做的
Look, I'm sort of a mess in this area myself.
你瞧,我自己在这方面也是一团糟
And anyway, I mean, honestly, we hardly know each other.
还有,坦率地说 我们几乎都不了解对方
Well, I wouldn't exactly say that...
这个,我倒不会那么说
...but I just want to assure you, you're better off. I'm...
不过我希望确认一下你 是否已经没事了,我…
- I'm... - Okay.
- 我有点… - 够了
No need to go on. Right.
那就没必要再说了,好的
Well, I just want to be sure you are okay because somehow...
我只想知道你这方面没问题
...I find I tend to hurt women simply by being myself, so...
因为我发现自己 总是容易让女人伤心,所以…
I'm not going to fall in love with you, I promise.
我不会爱上你的,我保证
Okay. Nicely put. Thank you.
呃,说得好,谢谢
No, it's just that I know myself. I'm not sure I even fall in love.
不,只不过是我太了解自己 我都不确定自己还会爱上谁
Not like the way other people do.
不像其他人那样去爱
How's that for something to admit?
这么说你能接受吗?
Well, like I said, Most Interesting Girl Award.
嗯,正如我所说的 你真是最有意思的女孩儿
I'm gonna try to see that as a compliment.
我就尽量把这当成恭维吧
You should. Absolutely.
你应该这么做,绝对地
Okay, then. Well...
好吧,那么,这个……
Utter honesty. Very refreshing.
直来直去,与众不同
Well, you probably won't be hearing from me...
嗯,我可能不会再打电话给你
...because even if you wanted to, and you clearly don't...
就算你想我打,显然你不愿意
...I have the classic male problem of no follow-through.
我有着男人的老毛病 不知道该如何趁热打铁
Absolutely never remember to call after a date.
总是不记得在约会后 再打电话过去
But since this wasrt a date I guess I'm off the hook.
但是既然这不是约会 那我就没事了
But what if I wanted to call you?
但要是我想给你打电话呢?
Right. Sorry. Apparently not the right thing to say at all.
啊,对不起 显然我不该这么说
Well, if your flight's canceled or for some reason...
但是,要是你的航班取消了 或者别的什么原因…
...you change your mind, I'm having dinner with some friends...
让你改变主意 今晚可以和我朋友一起
...at the pub tonight.
…在酒馆里吃饭
...if not, then, well...
如果你来不了的话…
...you're lovely.
…你很可爱
So are you.
Attention passengers, this is the final boarding call...
旅客们请注意 这是登机前的最后一次通告
...for British Airways flight 42.
英国航空公司第42号航班
Amanda wasrt looking for love...
阿曼达本非有意寻找爱情
...but that doesn't mean it didn't find her.
可这不等于爱情不会找上她
Well, ma'am, you're good to go.
好了,女士,你可以走了
Thank you.
Thank you, Amanda.
谢谢你,阿曼达
Where am I finding you?
你这是在哪儿?
Is it okay that I'm calling you?
我现在打电话给你方便吗?
I suppose so.
How are you?
Could we start with a less complicated question?
我们能用简单点的 问题打招呼吗?
What's wrong?
出什么事了?
I'm having some real problems with a section of my book.
我写书时遇到了大麻烦
I can use some Iris.
我需要我的艾瑞丝
Would it be awful if I sent you some pages?
要是把稿子寄给你的话 会给你添麻烦吗?
Just tell me if it is. I don't wanna mess you up. I'll...
不用跟我客气 我不希望打扰你,我…
I know that you're the only one who can really help me.
我知道你才是唯一 能真正帮我的人
No. Well... I mean...
不,但是……我是说
...if you need me.
如果你需要我的话
Well, you know you are my little survival kit.
你知道的,你就是我的急救包
So, Simpkey, have you put on that little red bikini yet?
那么,小辛,你有没有 穿那件红色的比基尼泳装?
You know, the one that unties at the back?
就是那件从后面开口的
How do you remember my little red bikini?
你怎么会记得我的红色比基尼?
I remember everything.
我什么都记得
You know, just the other day, I was just thinking about that time...
其实,前两天我刚刚想起上次…
Darling, I've just arrived at Soho House.
亲爱的,我刚刚到苏荷馆 (苏荷馆:伦敦著名的私人影视俱乐部)
I'm meeting some friends for drinks.
正准备跟些朋友喝两杯
- Okay. - You keep the change.
- 好吧 - 零钱不用找了
Bloody cold in here.
真他妈冷啊
Okay, I'm sending you the pages tomorrow.
好吧,我明天把稿子寄给你
Look for them, will you? And have some fun today, okay?
帮我看看,好不好? 今天过得开心点,好吗?
Oh, no, is he lost?
哦,不,他迷路了?
Excuse me.
Hello. Can I offer you a lift home?
你好,我能送你回家吗?
Why? You know where I live?
为什么?你知道我住在哪儿?
I believe I do, yes.
Good. Then that makes one of us.
很好,至少我们中有人认识路
Your house is lovely.
你的房子棒极了
I've lived here 47 years.
我在这里住了47年了
Back then, there were only six houses on this block.
最开始,这条街只有六幢房子
Every year, they tear another one down...
每年他们都会拆掉一座
...not that I blame them.
我不是有意要说坏话
They werert that great to begin with.
那些房子最初就不怎么好看
But that's how I got confused. I didn't recognize one house.
所以我就糊涂了 我一幢房子也不认识
That would be confusing.
那还真是头疼
What part of England are you from?
你来自英格兰哪里?
- Surrey. - Cary Grant was from Surrey.
- 萨里 - 加里?格兰特就是从萨里来的
That's right, he was.
对啊,他也是
- How did you know that? - Oh, he told me once.
- 你怎么知道的? - 他告诉我的
Well, I thank you very much, young lady.
我非常感谢你,年轻的女士
Let me help you with that.
让我帮你吧
L... Thank you.
There you go.
Well, this was some meet-cute.
这真是一场“巧遇”
- Sorry? - It's how two characters meet...
- 什么? - 就是两个主人公相遇
...in a movie.
Say a man and a woman...
比如说一男一女
...both need something to sleep in.
他们都需要买睡衣
And they both go to the same mers pajama department.
他们都到了同一家睡衣店
- Right. - And the man says to the salesman:
- 好的 - 男的跟售货员说
&I just need bottoms.& The woman says, &I just need a top.&
“我只要下半截” 女的说:“我只要上半截”
They look at each other, and that's the &meet-cute.&
两人四目相投,这就是“巧遇”
Oh, I see.
哦,我明白了
Of course, this isn't quite that cute, but...
当然,这次没那么巧,不过……
So you're in the film business?
这么说你是做电影的?
Was. Yes, yes, I was.
曾经是,对,我曾经是
I was a writer.
我曾经是个电影编辑
I could be here till tomorrow.
这门要开到明早了
Thank you.
Oh, my God.
噢,我的天啊
Well, goodbye, then.
那么我走了
I enjoyed our meet-cute.
很高兴我们能够“巧遇”
Well, thank you. Thank you for rescuing me.
也谢谢你,谢谢你救我回来
It's a pleasure. Absolutely.
这是我的荣幸,绝对是
You know, I hope you don't find this strange...
听我说,我希望你别觉得冒昧
...but I've just arrived here, and, well, I don't really know anyone.
我刚刚来这儿,几乎不认识任何人
And I was thinking of going out for dinner tonight.
我打算今天晚上出去吃饭
Well, if you're not busy, would you like to join me?
如果你不忙的话 愿意跟我一起去吗?
Busy? Honey, I haven't been busy since 1978.
忙?亲爱的,自从1978年起 我就没有忙过
I learned everything working in this place.
我从这里的工作 学了不少东西
- Best job I ever had. - Wait, wait, wait.
- 世上最好的工作 - 等等,等等
That was your first job in Hollywood?
那就是你来好莱坞的 第一份工作?
Louis B. Mayer's office boy?
在路易斯.梅耶办公室里打杂? [路易斯.梅耶()演员]
Actually, my first job was as a Western Union messenger.
事实上,我第一份工作 是西联公司的信使
That's how I met Mayer. I delivered a telegram to his office at MGM.
这样我才遇上梅耶,我把一份电报 送到他在米高梅的办公室
When I walked in, all the girls in the office were in a tizzy.
我走进去的时候,办公室里的 所有女孩儿都快要抓狂了
Their office boy didn't show up.
她们的勤杂工没来
I volunteered for the job. The next day, I was on the payroll.
我自愿接下了这份工作 第二天我就在那儿领薪水了
I was 17 years old.
当时我才17岁
So was Hollywood really as great back then as I imagine?
好莱坞当时真像我想象的那么棒么?
It was better.
You know what I've been asking myself all night?
你知道今晚我一直都在想什么吗?
What? Why I'm bothering you with all these questions?
什么?猜我为什么要问你这么多问题?
I'm wondering why a beautiful girl like you...
我在想,为什么像你这么漂亮的女孩子
...would go to a stranger's house for her Christmas vacation...
会在一个陌生人家里过圣诞节假期
...and on top of that, spend Saturday night with an old cocker like me.
况且,还跟我这样的 老家伙一起过周末
Well, l...
这个,我……
I just wanted to get away from the people I see all the time.
我只是想逃避平时共事的那些人
Well, not all the people.
好吧,不是所有人
One person.
I wanted to get away from one guy.
我希望逃避某个男人
An ex-boyfriend who just got engaged and forgot to tell me.
我的前男友,刚刚订婚 还忘了通知我
- Sorry. - So he's a schmuck.
- 我很抱歉 - 那么他就是个蠢货
As a matter of fact, he is. A huge schmuck.
事实上,是个超级蠢货
- How did you know? - He let you go.
- 你怎么知道的? - 他没留住你
This is not a hard one to figure out.
剩下的就不难明白了
Iris, in the movies we have leading ladies...
艾瑞丝,在电影里会有女主角
...and we have the best friend.
还有女配角
You, I can tell, are a leading lady.
你,我看得出来,是个女主角
But for some reason, you're behaving like the best friend.
可由于种种原因 你表现得像个女配角一样
You're so right.
你说得太对了
You're supposed to be the leading lady of your own life, for God's sake.
上帝作证,我应该是 把握自己生活的女主角
Arthur, I've been going to a therapist for three years.
亚瑟,我接受了 三年心理治疗
And she's never explained anything to me that well.
可治疗师从来没像你这样 解释得那么清楚
That was brilliant.
真是说到点子上了
Brutal, but brilliant.
一针见血,可说得在理
Thank you.
I haven't had that much to drink in...
我已经好多年没喝那么……
What am I saying?
我在说什么啊?
- I've never had that much to drink. - Yes, I believe no one ever has.
- 我从来没喝过那么多 - 是的,我相信没有人会喝那么多
Okay, the last thing I remember was coming in here last night and...
好吧,我记得的最后一件事就是 昨晚回到这里…
- I had nothing to do with that. - Oh, I know, but you were here.
- 不是我干的 - 我知道,可你在旁边
- I was. - Oh, God. So I guess we...
- 是的 - 哦,天哪。我猜我们…
Did we... I mean, did we...
我们有没有…那个,有没有…
- We didn't? - We did not.
- 没有? - 没有
Oh, thank God.
哦,太好了
I mean, not &thank God,& but just thank God.
不,不是“太好了” 是“还好”
Because I didn't remember...
因为我不记得了…
So why didn't we... Just remind me a little.
那为什么我们没有… 帮我提个醒吧
Call me old-fashioned...
...but one doesn't have sex with women who are unconscious.
但我也不和昏迷的女人上床
Unconscious? Oh, God.
昏迷?哦,天哪
That must have been really attractive.
那我还真是娇艳动人了
Why did you stay?
那你怎么还留下来?
Because you asked me to.
因为你要我留的
I did, didn't I?
我要你留的,不是嘛
Did I beg at one point?
我当时有没有恳求过你?
From the moment I met you, it's been an adventure.
从我遇见你起,我就好像在探险
And I am deeply sorry about that. I have nothing to say for myself...
对此我深表歉意 除了说自己疯了之外…
...other than I must be temporarily nuts right now.
我找不到其他借口了
Olivia. Sorry, I didn't mean to look.
奥莉维亚 对不起,我不是故意要看…
- Again. - I should probably take this.
- 第二次的 - 我还是接一下这个电话
Hello. Hi.
I can't. I can't today.
不行,今天不行
Sophie, Olivia, Amanda.
苏菲,奥莉维亚,阿曼达
- I think we should go into town. - What do you mean?
- 我想我们应该进城 - 什么意思?
I think you should get dressed.
我想你该去换身衣服
We should take a drive, get some lunch and get to know each other.
然后开车,去吃午餐 互相多了解一下
Really? Why?
真的?为什么?
Because I'm running out of reasons why we shouldn't.
因为我已经想不出不外出的理由了
Arert you?
除非你有?
- So you're a book editor. - Yes, I am.
- 那么,你是图书编辑 - 我是
- What kind of an editor are you? - A very mean one.
- 算是哪一类的编辑 - 尖酸刻薄的那种
No. What I meant was, do you give massive notes, or...
不,我问的是 你是给一大堆笔记,还是…
The better the writer, the less notes.
作者水准越高,笔记就越少
- And what'd you study in school? - Literature.
- 那你专修什么的? - 文学
And did you always know this was what you wanted to do?
你一直都知道自己想做什么?
Okay, my palms are starting to sweat.
好了,我的手心都开始出汗了
I feel like I'm on a job interview.
我感觉像在接受面试似的
Do you, by any chance, know how to be on a date?
你难道不知道该怎么约会?
- Sorry. I'm interrogating you. - Yes.
- 对不起,我是像在审问你 - 没错
I haven't been on a first date in a long time.
我很久没有和人第一次约会了
Well, since we've already had sex and slept together twice...
但,既然我们发生过一次关系 还一起睡了两次
...maybe we can bend the first-date rules.
…或许我们可以打破 第一次约会的规定
Why are you blushing?
你脸红什么?
I didn't realize I was. I think you make me nervous.
我不知道我脸红了 是你让我有点紧张
Okay. I'm gonna try to be myself. It's never easy, but I'm gonna try.
好吧,我会变现自然 这并非易事,但我会尽量试一试
What was the question? Oh, I know.
你刚才问什么来着? 哦,想起来了
- Did I always want to be a book editor? - Did you...? Right.
- 我一直都知道我想做什么? - 你一直……没错
The answer is yes. My family's in publishing.
答案是“是的” 我生于出版社世家
My dad's a writer of historical fiction.
父亲是历史小说作家
My mum was...
母亲曾经是…
Is, to this day, a very important editor at Random House.
至今也是兰登书屋的重要编辑 [兰登书屋:美国最大的出版社]
Okay. I believe my time is up. Your turn.
好了,我的时间到了 换你了
- Deep breath. - Okay.
- 深呼吸 - 好
- All right? - Yeah.
- 准备好了? - 是的
Well, like I said the other night...
就像我那晚说的…
...I own a company that does movie advertising.
我拥有一家电影广告公司
I didn't realize you own the company.
我不知道你“拥有”那家公司
Probably because I didn't mention it.
因为我之前没提到
But now that I know you were raised by such a strong working mom...
但现在我知道你母亲的资深背景…
...I can say it, and maybe you won't be intimidated.
我就可以说出来,希望不会吓到你
No, no. I'm still a little intimidated by it.
没有,我是有点被吓到了
Well, &a little& is way ahead of the curve.
我早就料到你会那么“点”
- Yeah. - What about your family?
- 是啊 - 那你的家人呢?
Okay, I'll say it fast.
好吧,我长话短说
My parents broke up when I was 15.
我父母在我15岁的时候分手了
I'm an only child, and l... I didn't see it coming.
我又是独女,没想过他们会离婚
You know, we were really close.
其实,我们以前很亲密
We used to call ourselves &The Three Musketeers.&
还取名为“三剑客”
And one night after dinner, my parents sat me down...
一天吃过晚饭后 我父母让我坐下来
...and told me that they were breaking up.
告诉我他们要分手了
I thought they were kidding.
我以为他们开玩笑
And then I saw a suitcase out of the corner of my eye in the hallway.
然后我瞄到走廊上的行李箱
And my dad moved out that night.
我爸爸那晚搬走了
I think I cried myself to sleep for, like, well...
我记得我睡前哭了…
Anyway, a long time.
总之,哭了很久
And then I realized that I'd better toughen up.
然后,我意识到我必须坚强起来
And, well, I got through it and sort of haven't cried since.
然后,我度过了难关 之后好像再没哭过
I also haven't thought of that packed suitcase maybe ever.
我也没觉得搬出去后 就不会再搬回来了
And that's my tragic little story.
这就是我悲惨的小故事
- Let's order. - Wait.
- 点菜吧 - 等等
You haven't cried since you were 15?
你15岁后就再没哭过?
I know it must mean something awful. I know, but...
我知道那听上去很惨,但是…
You know, I try, but... Believe me.
我努力哭过,但是…是真的
But can we talk about you some more, please?
现在再说说你吧,好不好?
Okay. Yes. Absolutely. Okay. Well, I cry all the time.
嗯,没问题 那个,我是鼻涕虫
- You do not. - Yeah, I do.
- 不可能 - 真的
More than any woman you've ever met.
比你认识的女人还会哭
You don't have to be this nice.
你不用对我这么好
- It happens to be the truth. - Really?
- 这也是事实 - 真的?
A good book, a great film, a birthday card, I weep.
感人的书,电影,生日卡片等等 我就会飙泪
- Shut up. - I'm a major weeper.
- 闭嘴 - 我是飙泪狂
- This was such a great afternoon. - It was a really great afternoon.
- 这个下午玩得很开心 - 这个下午真的很开心
You know, you don't have to walk me in. It's freezing, and...
其实,你不用送我进去了 外面很冷,而且…
You can just say you don't want me to come in.
你可以直说你不想让我进去
No, it's not that. I just... No...
不,不是那样的,我…不是的…
I'm just tired. I think I'm gonna take a nap.
我只是很累,想打个盹
- It's not that. - Okay, I'll pretend I believe you.
- 真的不是 - 好了,我会假装相信你的
Graham, I'm leaving in nine days.
格兰姆,我9天后就要走了
And that makes this complicated.
那会把事情复杂化
And I'm not sure I can handle complicated right now.
我不认为我现在 还能处理复杂的事情
And that doesn't make things complicated?
这样就不复杂了?
Sex makes everything complicated.
性关系能让所有事情复杂
Even when you don't have it, the not having it makes things complicated.
就算没有发生,缺少性关系也会让事情复杂
Which is why it's usually better to have it. Some say.
所以一般,还是发生关系的好 有些人说的
Well, I'm off to work in the morning.
我明早要去上班
I promise I won't be drunkenly banging on your door any time soon.
我保证最近不会 再醉醺醺的敲你家门了
We'll see each other, okay? We'll figure something out.
我们会再见面的,对吗? 会想出办法的
- Good. - Good.
Oh, it's freezing.
- Hi. - Hello.
- 嗨 - 你好啊
- Bad timing? - No, no. Come in.
- 来得不是时候? - 不,不,请进
- How's it going? - Good. Yeah, everything's good.
- 过得好吗? - 不错,过得不错
This fedEx was leaning on the gate.
这份联邦快递躺在门口
From a little town called London, England.
是从英格兰的小镇,伦敦寄来的
Friend of mine's writing a book, and I give him...
我一位朋友在写书,我给他…
...notes sometimes.
我写点笔记之类的 [嘉士伯?布卢姆]
- You have company? - I'm having a little Hanukkah party.
- 你有客人? - 我办了个小小的光明节宴会
Did you join a temple since I last saw you?
上次见面后你入犹太教了?
No. My neighbor knew I didn't know anyone here.
不,我邻居知道我人生地不熟
So he wanted to introduce me to some of his friends.
就想介绍他的几位朋友给我
And somehow it turned into a Hanukkah thing.
说着说着就成光明节了
Do you wanna come in for a sec?
进来聊一会儿吗?
All right. Yeah. I could play spin the dreidel.
好啊,我可以玩转陀螺
Smells good.
I just have to say, this is one of the best Hanukkahs I've ever had.
不得不说 这是我一生中最棒的光明节
Hear, hear.
I've had too much of the Manischewitz. I'm gonna have to be cut off.
我红酒喝多了,不能在喝了
We are cutting you off.
那我们就不让你喝了
I take this very seriously, and I'm telling you the truth.
我认真地,没说笑
He amazes me.
他让我发笑
Don't listen to them. They're nuts.
别听他们的,他们是疯子
Okay, so you're telling me you were not a ladies' man?
那好,你说你以前不是少女杀手?
Never. I married very young.
从来都不是,我很年轻就结婚了
Yes, only because he had the greatest girl in town.
因为他娶的是全镇最优秀的女孩
He had to take her off the market.
必须快点藏在家里
- That's the truth. - Everyone loved Marion.
- 说的不假 - 大家都喜欢玛瑞恩
She had the greatest laugh.
她笑起来最美
What did he say? She had the greatest ass?
他说什么?她翘起臀最美?
Greatest laugh.
笑起来最美
Although her ass wasrt so bad, either.
不过她的翘臀也不赖
She had real gumption. She was the girl I always wrote.
她非常有魄力 我一生都在写她
What about you, Miles? You're a man about town, I presume.
你呢,麦尔斯? 我猜你是个大情圣
No, gents, sadly I am not. I'm just a one-woman-at-a-time kind of guy.
错了,先生们,很遗憾我不是 我是情有独钟的那一类
Actually, I've been dating a beautiful actress for about five months.
其实我和一位 漂亮的演员交往5个月了
I do not know what she sees in me, but I'm the luckiest guy in the world.
我不知道她怎么会喜欢上我的 但我是这世上最幸运的人
Oh, she's an actress? What's she been in?
哦,她是演员?演过什么?
- Anything we would have seen? - She hasn't done that much yet, but...
- 我们看过没? - 她还刚出道,但是…
And where is she tonight?
她今晚去哪儿了?
Look, he's half-dead, and he's still interested.
看,他都半截入土了还这么起劲
Well, I mean, that made me curious. You know, he's here. Where is she?
我只是觉得好奇 既然他在这儿,她会在哪儿?
She's on location in New Mexico. She's working on a little indie film.
她在新墨西哥拍外景 在制作独立电影
Sorry she couldn't be here. She'll be back in about 10 days.
不能来太可惜了 她10天后回来
Her loss is our gain.
我们却因此得福
- Thank you, Arthur. - Fellas...
谢谢你,亚瑟 - 同志们
...I think we should leave these young folks and get back to our bedpans.
我们该回家上床 让他们年轻人自己聊
Okay, Norman, you are calling me for pinochle.
好了,诺曼 打牌一定要叫我
- I got your cell, I'll be in touch. - Okay, pound right here.
- 已经记下你手机号码了,会通知你的 - 击拳为盟
This was an amazing night.
今晚真是痛快
Arthur Abbott is maybe the last of the great Hollywood writers...
亚瑟?阿伯特或许是好莱坞至今
...from that generation. Thanks.
最了不起的作家,谢谢
There are, like, famous things we say because he wrote them.
就因为是他们写的 影片才获得了成功
I know. He told me that his friends wrote Casablanca...
没错,他说他的朋友写了 《卡萨布兰卡》
...but that he added the &kid& to &Here's looking at you, kid.&
那句“有我在这儿看着你呢,孩子” 里的“孩子”就是他写的 [此句在“100句经典台词”中排名第五]
Hello! Which totally makes the line.
就是,那次才是好台词
&Here's looking at you, llsa.&
“就看你的了,伊尔莎” [伊尔莎就是那“孩子”]
Doesrt quite have that ring.
就没那么响亮了
He's so modest. He gave me this long list of old movies he said I had to see.
他太谦虚了,还给我介绍 一系列不得不看的电影
None were written by him, of course.
当然都不是他写的
I saw a couple today. They were fantastic.
我今天就看了2部,真的很好看
Maybe we can see one together.
或许下次我们可以一起看
- That would be great. - All right, cool.
- 好啊 - 酷
Then I'll definitely call you.
我一定会打电话给你
The brisket was great. And those chocolate-covered macaroons.
烤肉很美味 那些巧克力杏仁饼干也是
Delectable. It was really fun hanging with you.
美味无比 和你在一起很开心
Okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you twice...
哎呀,对不起 我不是故意要亲你2次的
...and then linger a long time on the second kiss.
第二次还逗留了那么久
- No problem. - Oh, boy.
- 没关系 - 哦,要命
It is officially crazy weather.
看着鬼天气呀
Don't blow away.
别被吹走了
&I'm not sure I can handle complicated&?
“我不认为我现在还能处理复杂的事情”?
Oh, God, I can be such a jerk.
妈妈呀,我真是个笨蛋
- Amanda Woods. - Shut up.
- 阿曼达?伍兹 - 闭嘴
She pushed every guy away, every time.
她拒绝每一个追求者,绝无例外
It' not, &Will she ever change,& but, &Does she want to?&
并不是“她不会改变” 而是,“她不想改变”?
- Surprise. - Yeah, it is. Hi.
- 大吃一惊 - 是啊,嗨
Hi. So I was home doing nothing and thinking of you...
嗨,我在家无聊想念你
...and I realized that a little complication never hurt anyone.
…觉得一点点小复杂对人无害
And then I thought, maybe this isn't so complicated at all.
然后我想,或许这根本就不复杂
And also, I wanted to apologize.
还有,我想说声对不起
I am sorry I didn't invite you in this afternoon.
抱歉我下午没请你进门
I don't know what that was about exactly...
我也不知道是为什么…
...but whatever it was, I thought that I should just...
不管什么原因,我想我应该…
Oh, my God. You're, you're not alone, are you?
哦,天哪 你不是一个人,对不对?
No, I'm not, actually.
- I'm sorry. - No. No, no, no. Don't be.
- 对不起 - 不不不,不用道歉
I shouldn't have just... Oh, man.
我不应该…哦,天哪
Okay, seriously, do not worry about this.
真的,你别担心
This is just me, like, being stupid.
是我在犯傻
Who is it, Daddy?
她是谁,爸爸?
- &Daddy&? - Yes.
“爸爸”? - 是的
I am Daddy.
Amanda, this is my daughter Sophie.
阿曼达,这是我的女儿苏菲
Soph, this is my friend Amanda.
苏苏,这位是我的朋友阿曼达
- Hi. - How do you do?
- 嗨 - 你好吗?
I'm fine, thank you. How are you?
我很好,谢谢,你呢?
Very well, thank you. Do you want to come in?
我很好,谢谢 要进来吗?
Oh, no, I just...
哦,不,我只是…
Come here.
Daddy, who is this?
爸爸,她是谁?
This is Amanda. And, Amanda, this is my youngest. Olivia.
她是阿曼达 阿曼达,她是我的小女儿,奥莉维亚
Sophie and Olivia.
苏菲和奥莉维亚
- Dad. - Sorry, yes. Of course, come in.
- 老爸 - 对不起,快,快进来
Daddy, can we still have hot chocolate, please?
爸爸,我们还喝热巧克力,好不好?
- Yes. - With baby marshmallows?
- 好的 - 还有小绵糖?
Dad, take her coat.
老爸,帮她拿外套
- Yes. May I, may I... - Oh, sure. Thanks.
- 是的,我能不能… - 哦,当然。谢谢
Are you married? Tell me fast.
你结婚了?快告诉我
- No. - Okay.
- 没有 - 那好
I know. I'm a tad overdressed.
我知道,有点打扮过头了
You look like my Barbie.
你看上去像我的芭比娃娃
- Thanks. - Is that for us?
- 谢谢 - 那是给我们的吗?
Yes. Except for I'm sorry about the wine.
是的,不过抱歉,那红酒不能算
I apologize for not having mentioned this earlier.
我之前没很你说这事,真对不起
You're D-l-V-O-R-C-E-D?
你“离-婚”了?
W-l-D-O-W-E-R.
Two years ago.
Amanda, are you by any chance at all into hot chocolate?
阿曼达,你喜欢热巧吗?
As a matter of fact, I'm...
事实上,我…
...totally into it.
最喜欢热巧了
- Here we go, Olivia. Olivia... - Thank you.
- 这给你,奥莉维亚 - 3Q
...blow on it. It's hot.
先吹一吹,很烫
You too, Soph.
你也是,苏苏
She has more marshmallows than me.
她的绵糖比我多
No, she doesn't. You each have five.
没有,你们各有5颗
- You have five too. - Thank you.
- 你也有5颗 - 谢谢
One, two, three, four, five.
1,2,3,4,5
What? Do I have something on my lip?
做啥?嘴唇上是不是有东西?
Just look! There.
看呀,那里
- Oh, hello. - Hello.
- 哦,你好啊 - 你好
- Hello. - Going up! Blow on mine.
- 你好 - 抱我上来,帮我吹吹
Thank you.
Excellent timing.
时间掌握得真好
Dad, do Mr. Napkin Head.
老爸,表演纸巾头先生
- No. No, no, no. No Mr. Napkin Head. - Please? Do it!
- 不,不不不,不能表演纸巾头先生 - 好不好?做啦!
- Do it. Do it. Please. - Do it, please. Beg you, please?
- 做嘛做嘛,拜托 - 作嘛,我求你了,好不好?
Please? Okay, I'll do it quickly.
好好好,我就做一小会儿
- Oh, well, thank you for that. - You're welcome. Now do it.
- 哦,谢谢你 - 不客气,快做
All right.
Amanda, can I borrow your napkin, please?
阿曼达,能借你的纸巾吗?
Your glasses.
Pass me those when I need them.
等我要得时候再递给我
Amanda, you're gonna love this.
阿曼达,你会喜欢这个的
It's so funny. I mean, you'll fall off your chair, it's so funny.
真的很好玩,会笑得你跌下椅子的 太好笑了
Hello, my name is Mr. Napkin Head.
你好,我叫纸巾头先生
- Hello, children. - Who's this? She's a stranger?
- 你们好,孩子们 - 她是谁?是位陌生人?
- Amanda. - And why has she got a funny accent?
- 阿曼达 - 为什么她的口音那么奇怪?
- Amanda. - Yeah, but where is she from?
- 阿曼达 - 是,但她从哪里来?
Now smoke!
Smoking's really bad for you.
抽烟有害健康
Amanda, guess what.
阿曼达,告诉你个秘密
We have a tent in our playroom. Do you want to see it?
我们的游戏室里有个帐篷 你要不要看?
No, no, no. Amanda...
不不不,阿曼达…
...will not crawl into your tent.
不会钻进你们的帐篷的
You don't like tents?
你不喜欢帐篷?
Okay, this is seriously cool.
天哪,这太酷了
Come inside.
- Lie down. - Okay.
- 躺下 - 好的
Here, Amanda. You can use my pillow.
给,阿曼达,你可以用我的枕头
- Thank you. - Lie down!
- 谢谢 - 快躺下!
Can you please stop being so bossy?
能不能不要这么发号施令呀?
- Lie down, please, next to me. - Okay.
- 请躺下,躺我旁边 - 好的
Very nice.
Excuse me.
This is an exceptionally great tent.
这真是格外特别的帐篷
It's got something, hasn't it?
有那么点格调,是不是?
- It's cozy. - Yeah.
- 很舒服 - 是阿
Who cut out all these beautiful stars?
是谁把星星剪得这么漂亮?
- We did. - The Three Musketeers!
- 大家一起做的 - 我们是三剑客!
- Yes? - You smell lovely.
- 怎么了? - 你闻上去好香
Yes. I love perfume, but he won't let me wear it.
我很喜欢香水 但他不让我用
Because you already smell so good.
因为你本身就很香了
- So do you, by the way. - Thanks.
- 不过你也是 - 谢谢
- But I'm older, so I guess I'm allowed. - Exactly.
- 但我年长,所以我能用 - 没错
I like your eye shadow.
我喜欢你的眼影
Thank you.
- And your lipstick. - Thank you.
- 还有口红 - 谢谢
- It's new. - What's it called?
- 这是新款 - 叫什么名字?
I think it's called Berry Kiss.
我想是叫“莓果之吻” [雅诗兰黛的产品]
Very Berry Kiss it is.
那就是莓果之吻
Berry Kiss.
Let's see? It looks good on you.
让我看看?很适合你
You know, if you wanted to sleep over, that would be all right.
如果你想住一晚的话,这完全没问题
We could push our beds together.
我们可以把我们的床并起来
That's so swe

我要回帖

更多关于 范增数目项王 的文章

 

随机推荐