小学英语面试,忘记布置作业环节特种作业资格证号查询过的了吗

《小学英语资格证面试》_精选优秀范文十篇
小学英语资格证面试
小学英语资格证面试
范文一:面试教案最起码要涵盖以下几个方面:教学目标(知识目标,能力目标,情感目标);教学重难点(也可以分成两部分去写,教学重点和教学难点);教学用具;教学过程;板书设计;教学反思(只写这几个字,后面空着。因为在正常的教学中,老师上完课才会写教学反思,考试过程中试讲完教案就交上去了。)。说课流程教师资格证面试小学英语说课稿● Good morning, my dear judges. I am_______, from____________.I’m glad to interpret my teaching design here.
● The teaching content is
of PEPPrimary English, BookThis unit is mainly aboutNow, I will explain the lesson from the following aspects.1. 教学内容 (体现教材的整合)Firstly, let’s focus on the analysis of teaching content.The lesson is a new one of Unit .It includes and . Insection 1, it mainly deals with these key words,2. 教学对象 (根据不同年级的学生,描述其特点)Secondly, it is about the students.Our students are in GradeThey are active and curious, interested in new things.After learning English for
years, they have some basic Englishbackground knowledge, so the teacher should attach importance to thecommunication with them, providing them the chances of using language.They have learnt English for
years, and have already known
It is not difficult for them to understand and use the language3. 教学目标 (根据具体内容定目标和要求)So, I set the following aims.By the end of the lesson, students will be able to read, recognize, and usethese words:And, these sentences:By the end of the lesson,Ss can understand the
and get useful information from the
throughattentive listening / reading.Ss are able to talk aboutSs can use
to give suggestions onSs’ abilities of listening and speaking will be developed.(A
cultural awareness.)In this lesson, the emotional aim isto help students cultivate and foster their abilities of working ingroups.to foster Ss’ consciousness of good-cooperation and propercompetition.to help Ss cultivate their abilities to analyze and solveproblems independently. to foster Ss’ initiative and creativeness.to help Ss to recognize and identify the differences between Chineseand English cultures onto help Ss know some
and comprehend theto make sure that Ss can use
Correctlyskillfully.andto develop Ss’ interest in English.The difficult point is:The pronunciation of4. 教法学法Fourthly, it talks about teaching methods.In this lesson, I will mainly use “Task-based teaching method”,“Communicative language teaching method” and “TPR teaching method”,and so on.5. 教学过程① 具体steps 根据具体内容定;② 板书steps + purpose 说明;③ 如有可能,同时完成layout设计;Next, let’s focus on the teaching procedures.I will finish the lesson in
steps.It will cost about
mins.After greeting with the Ss, I will begin the lesson by singing the songtogether with the Ss.Purpose:The purpose of this is to form a better English learning surrounding forthe Ss, and, at the same time, it provides situations to review the learntknowledge
for the next step.It will cost about mins.With the help of the PPT, I set a situation of
to stimulate the Ss’ interest of the lesson.By playing the PPT, I
And then,(板书layout)The purpose of this is to present the new words and sentences in thesituation, which relates to the Ss’ real life experiences, to help the Ssunderstand the language easily and naturally.After presenting each new word (by the guessing game), I will impart theknowledge of pronunciation rules in teaching the new words.It is called Phonics.It can facilitate the Ss’ abilities to pronounce the words, and help them toremember the spelling of the words.(机械上口; 有意义操练;
课文对话表演;)It will cost
mins, includingDue to the Ss’ age, I make
The purpose of this is to draw the whole Ss’ attention to the spelling ofthe words.It is to help Ss to learn
through a true situation.In this step, I will give Ss a free space to show their abilities.I willThen,Task-based teaching method and Communicative language teaching areused here.The activity is to develop Ss’ ability of communication, and also, theirability of cooperation will be well developed.Making a new dialogue is to check if Ss can use
correctly and skillfully.(总结上课内容;
德育渗透;
作业布置;)In this step, I will guide the Ss to conclude the key words
And sentencesAnd also, I will
The purpose of this is to stimulate Ss’ interest of learning English andwide their knowledge about communication across cultures.6. 板书设计And, this is my layout design. That’s all for my teachingdesign. Thank you a lot for listening. (GONG)模式二我说课的内容是-教材-课时。这是一节-课,围绕-展开。本课时的教学内容为-根据这一安排和学生的整体认识水平,从知识教学,能力培养等方面考虑,我确立本课时的说课目标为:1,能听懂会说2听懂会说3,能运用所学句型进行对话表演和口语交际,激发学生学习英语的兴趣,培养学生的英语学习能力。教学难点:为实现以上目标,我是这样设计教学过程的:1,Warmingup(通过唱唱,问答的形式,不仅吸引学生的注意力,调动积极性,而且营造了学习英语的氛围,同时也为本课的教学做了知识的铺垫,构建了知识表象)2,Revision (以对话的形式,唤起学生的记忆,是学生熟练运用旧知识,同时对所学内容进行了渗透)3,Presentation(利用旧知识,在已熟练了的交际语境中学习新单词,同时配以相应的图片,加深了对单词的理解,也降低了难度。并即时有师生操练转向生生操练,有模仿提高到运用,这符合学生的认知规律,将单词融入进实际意义的对话中,充分体现在交际中教,在用用中学的理念,通过这种方式便于学生的理解与运用。在说的过程中予以图片加以配合,帮助理解,)4,Practise 1Listen to the tape and read after the tape 2 Act out the dialogue (在听读的过程中培养学生良好的学习习惯,通过表演的形式让学生在情景中练习达到的掌握的母的)5,Consolidation 1make a survey 2who”s the best(师生示范表演为学生提供一个可操作的模式,以任务型的活动方式,通过合作学习,并予以评价知道,给学生停工平等的说英语的机会,鼓励学生在竞赛中学,这样营造了轻松愉快自然和谐的课堂氛围,促进了交际活动的展开。)6.Homework 1read after the tape recording 2make up a dialogue in pairs面试教案最起码要涵盖以下几个方面:教学目标(知识目标,能力目标,情感目标);教学重难点(也可以分成两部分去写,教学重点和教学难点);教学用具;教学过程;板书设计;教学反思(只写这几个字,后面空着。因为在正常的教学中,老师上完课才会写教学反思,考试过程中试讲完教案就交上去了。)。说课流程教师资格证面试小学英语说课稿● Good morning, my dear judges. I am_______, from____________.I’m glad to interpret my teaching design here.
● The teaching content is
of PEPPrimary English, BookThis unit is mainly aboutNow, I will explain the lesson from the following aspects.1. 教学内容 (体现教材的整合)Firstly, let’s focus on the analysis of teaching content.The lesson is a new one of Unit .It includes and . Insection 1, it mainly deals with these key words,2. 教学对象 (根据不同年级的学生,描述其特点)Secondly, it is about the students.Our students are in GradeThey are active and curious, interested in new things.After learning English for
years, they have some basic Englishbackground knowledge, so the teacher should attach importance to thecommunication with them, providing them the chances of using language.They have learnt English for
It is not difficult for them to understand and use the language3. 教学目标 (根据具体内容定目标和要求)So, I set the following aims.By the end of the lesson, students will be able to read, recognize, and usethese words:And, these sentences:By the end of the lesson,Ss can understand the
to give suggestions onSs’ abilities of listening and speaking will be developed.(A
cultural awareness.)In this lesson, the emotional aim isto help students cultivate and foster their abilities of working ingroups.to foster Ss’ consciousness of good-cooperation and propercompetition.to help Ss cultivate their abilities to analyze and solveproblems independently. to foster Ss’ initiative and creativeness.to help Ss to recognize and identify the differences between Chineseand English cultures onto help Ss know some
Correctlyskillfully.andto develop Ss’ interest in English.The difficult point is:The pronunciation of4. 教法学法Fourthly, it talks about teaching methods.In this lesson, I will mainly use “Task-based teaching method”,“Communicative language teaching method” and “TPR teaching method”,and so on.5. 教学过程① 具体steps 根据具体内容定;② 板书steps + purpose 说明;③ 如有可能,同时完成layout设计;Next, let’s focus on the teaching procedures.I will finish the lesson in
steps.It will cost about
mins.After greeting with the Ss, I will begin the lesson by singing the songtogether with the Ss.Purpose:The purpose of this is to form a better English learning surrounding forthe Ss, and, at the same time, it provides situations to review the learntknowledge
for the next step.It will cost about mins.With the help of the PPT, I set a situation of
And then,(板书layout)The purpose of this is to present the new words and sentences in thesituation, which relates to the Ss’ real life experiences, to help the Ssunderstand the language easily and naturally.After presenting each new word (by the guessing game), I will impart theknowledge of pronunciation rules in teaching the new words.It is called Phonics.It can facilitate the Ss’ abilities to pronounce the words, and help them toremember the spelling of the words.(机械上口; 有意义操练;
课文对话表演;)It will cost
mins, includingDue to the Ss’ age, I make
The purpose of this is to draw the whole Ss’ attention to the spelling ofthe words.It is to help Ss to learn
through a true situation.In this step, I will give Ss a free space to show their abilities.I willThen,Task-based teaching method and Communicative language teaching areused here.The activity is to develop Ss’ ability of communication, and also, theirability of cooperation will be well developed.Making a new dialogue is to check if Ss can use
德育渗透;
And sentencesAnd also, I will
The purpose of this is to stimulate Ss’ interest of learning English andwide their knowledge about communication across cultures.6. 板书设计And, this is my layout design. That’s all for my teachingdesign. Thank you a lot for listening. (GONG)模式二我说课的内容是-教材-课时。这是一节-课,围绕-展开。本课时的教学内容为-根据这一安排和学生的整体认识水平,从知识教学,能力培养等方面考虑,我确立本课时的说课目标为:1,能听懂会说2听懂会说3,能运用所学句型进行对话表演和口语交际,激发学生学习英语的兴趣,培养学生的英语学习能力。教学难点:为实现以上目标,我是这样设计教学过程的:1,Warmingup(通过唱唱,问答的形式,不仅吸引学生的注意力,调动积极性,而且营造了学习英语的氛围,同时也为本课的教学做了知识的铺垫,构建了知识表象)2,Revision (以对话的形式,唤起学生的记忆,是学生熟练运用旧知识,同时对所学内容进行了渗透)3,Presentation(利用旧知识,在已熟练了的交际语境中学习新单词,同时配以相应的图片,加深了对单词的理解,也降低了难度。并即时有师生操练转向生生操练,有模仿提高到运用,这符合学生的认知规律,将单词融入进实际意义的对话中,充分体现在交际中教,在用用中学的理念,通过这种方式便于学生的理解与运用。在说的过程中予以图片加以配合,帮助理解,)4,Practise 1Listen to the tape and read after the tape 2 Act out the dialogue (在听读的过程中培养学生良好的学习习惯,通过表演的形式让学生在情景中练习达到的掌握的母的)5,Consolidation 1make a survey 2who”s the best(师生示范表演为学生提供一个可操作的模式,以任务型的活动方式,通过合作学习,并予以评价知道,给学生停工平等的说英语的机会,鼓励学生在竞赛中学,这样营造了轻松愉快自然和谐的课堂氛围,促进了交际活动的展开。)6.Homework 1read after the tape recording 2make up a dialogue in pairs
范文二:教师资格证面试小学英语说课稿● Good morning, my dear judges. I am_______, from____________. I’m glad to interpret my teaching design here. ● The teaching content is Part Primary English, Book This unit is mainly about Now, I will explain the lesson from the following aspects. . , of Unit of PEP1. 教学内容 (体现教材的整合)Firstly, let’s focus on the analysis of teaching content. The lesson is a new one of Unit It includes parts: . and . Insection 1, it mainly deals with these key words, . And, in section 2, it deals with the patterns:2. 教学对象 (根据不同年级的学生,描述其特点)1Secondly, it is about the students. Our students are in Grade .They are active and curious, interested in new things. After learning English for years, they have some basic Englishbackground knowledge, so the teacher should attach importance to the communication with them, providing them the chances of using language. They have learnt English for years, and have already knownIt is not difficult for them to understand and use the language3. 教学目标 (根据具体内容定目标和要求)2So, I set the following aims.① The first one is language knowledge.By the end of the lesson, students will be able to read, recognize, and use these words: And, these sentences:② The second one is language skills.By the end of the lesson, Ss can understand the and get useful information from the attentive listening / reading. throughSs are able to talk aboutSs can use to give suggestions onSs’ abilities of listening and speaking will be developed.③ The third one is emotional aim.3(ALcultural awareness.)In this lesson, the emotional aim isto help students cultivate and foster their abilities of working in groups.to foster Ss’ consciousness of good-cooperation and proper competition.to help Ss cultivate their abilities to analyze and solve problems independently.to foster Ss’ initiative and creativeness.to help Ss to recognize and identify the differences between Chinese and English cultures onto help Ss know someand comprehend the④ And, the main point of this lesson is:4to make sure that Ss can use Correctly skillfully. andto develop Ss’ interest in English.The difficult point is: The pronunciation of4. 教法学法5Fourthly, it talks about teaching methods. In this lesson, I will mainly use “Task-based teaching method”, “Communicative language teaching method” and “TPR teaching method”, and so on.5. 教学过程6① 具体 steps 根据具体内容定; ② 板书 steps + purpose 说明; ③ 如有可能,同时完成 layout 设计;Step 1 LayoutNext, let’s focus on the teaching procedures. I will finish the lesson in steps.Step 1. Greeting and Warming-up It will cost about mins.After greeting with the Ss, I will begin the lesson by singing the song together with the Ss.Purpose: The purpose of this is to form a better English learning surrounding for the Ss, and, at the same time, it provides situations to review the learnt knowledge for the next step. Step 2. Presentation7It will cost aboutmins.With the help of the PPT, I set a situation of by to stimulate the Ss’ interest of the lesson.By playing the PPT, IAnd then,(板书 layout) The purpose of this is to present the new words and sentences in the situation, which relates to the Ss’ real life experiences, to help the Ss understand the language easily and naturally.After presenting each new word (by the guessing game), I will impart the knowledge of pronunciation rules in teaching the new words. It is called Phonics.It can facilitate the Ss’ abilities to pronounce the words, and help them to remember the spelling of the words. Step3. Practice8(机械上口; 有意义操练; let’ It will cost课文对话表演;)mins, including 1 mechanical activity to help Ss torecognize and read the new words and sentences, and 2 activities in the meaningful situations to make Ss use the new words with sentence structures in in a real situation. , to help Ss use the languageDue to the Ss’ age, I makeThe purpose of this is to draw the whole Ss’ attention to the spelling of the words.It is to help Ss to learn through a true situation.Step 4. Development9In this step, I will give Ss a free space to show their abilities. I will Then,Task-based teaching method and Communicative language teaching are used here.The activity is to develop Ss’ ability of communication, and also, their ability of cooperation will be well developed. Making a new dialogue is to check if Ss can use correctly and skillfully.Step 5. Conclusion (总结上课内容; 德育渗透; 作业布置; ) In this step, I will guide the Ss to conclude the key words And sentencesAnd also, I willThe purpose of this is to stimulate Ss’ interest of learning English and wide their knowledge about communication across cultures. 6. 板书设计10And, this is my layout design.That’s all for my teaching design. Thank you a lot for listening. (GONG)11
范文三:小学英语试讲稿Good Morning,Ladies and Gentleman! I am No.6, I am glad that I can have a chance to stand here ,and hope you can like my lesson. Shall we start it ,OK!Hello,Boys and Girls,How are you doing today? Yes ,I am great ,Thank you! I hope all of you can be happy in our English Class,and hope you can enjoy the English trip! Ok,let’s sing a song which we have learned last week,little star,are you ready? Ok , ready go!Twinkle twinkle little star,How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,like a diamond in the sky.Oh,wonderful ,You did a good job!Now let’s have a short review. Last class ,we learned a new topic ,do you still remember ? Yes,we talked about weather last class,So what is the weather like today? Who can answer my question? Any volunteer? Wow ,Jack ,please. Good,yes,it is sunny today,but a little cold.Because it is winter now ,we should put on more clothes because it is so cold outside .Sit down,please ,Jack.Ok , now please look at the blackboard , Today we will learn Unit 4 Where is my schoolbag?Please look at me ,there is a big picture in my hands,can you guess what is this? Yes,It is a classroom,it is a big nice classroom. What can you see from this picture? Ruler,yes, desk,good,football ,wonderful,schoolbag,great,pencil box,fantastic! Keys,very good! Yes,we can see many things from this picture and we also can find that they are in the different places. How to say it in English? Now ,let’s learn a new lesson.Firstly,please look at some word cards in my hands,there are 3 word cards,they are on ,in ,under, so can you guess what is the meaning ? I think you got it ,right? Ok, cindy,on, linda,in, Angela ,under. Very good ! Now,let’s look at the classroom again. Please find the schoolbag,yes,it ‘s here. The first conversation is : Where is my schoolbag? It is on the desk. Listen to me carefully.(repeat).Then please find the keys ,yes,they are over there. The second conversation is :Where are my keys?
They are under the chair. Here,please pay attention to the different usage of is and are. We have talked about them many times before,I believe that you know them very well,right ?Next please choose one classmate as your partner and do a short conversation. One student ask,and the other one answer,do you understand? Ok,time is up. Who can come here and do the exercise. Good, lisa and david,you two please,come here!Great,give me five,give me five,sit down please.Now Let’s listen to the tape and fill in the blank with on in or under. Listen to the tape carefully ,when you finish,please hands up. Ok ,stop here. All of you did a good job. I think it is very easy for you,isn’t it?
Because you are very clever!How time flies,it is time to say goodbye. Today’s homework is make some sentences with ON,IN ,UNDER ,and if you can,please teach your parents or your friends about the usage of on,in,under.Ok,that is all for today,good bye,see you next time!
范文四:关于2013湖北省教师资格证小学英语面试的一些问题湖北省的教师资格证面试改革了,变成了试讲而不是说课,在考试之前我也搜了很多相关的资料,也看到了很多同学和我有一样的疑惑,试讲究竟是怎么回事?面试流程究竟是怎么样的?现在我考完了,决定把详细的过程分享给大家,希望能对大家有帮助。我的考点是市一商校,首先是侯考,拿着准考证到指定的位置,那里有各科的负责人,你去找她,她会告诉你你的编号。很多同学会看到准考证上没有考号,但是自我介绍上有。这个编号就是去侯考室以后负责的老师告诉你的。市一商校是3个同学为一轮,同时考,比如3/4/5号考生同时一起考,但在各自不同的教室。轮到你那一轮的时候,你会被带到一间教室,并带到指定老师的位置,报上准考证号,然后就会出现两个题目,基本上(和我一起考的那几个同学)都是两个题目,一个高年级的,一个低年级的,你根据自己的复习以及难易来选择一个题目,选好之后会自动打印出来,然后老师会给你,你拿着去备考室。老师会先收起来,发给你一张空白的纸,等大家都到了备考室再发给你。然后就是备考,可以带资料进去查资料,但是不能看手机。其实20分钟看起来长但是实际上很短,你完全不用担心20分钟会很慢。关于提纲的问题,网上有些是中英都有,有的是全英文,很多同学也不知道究竟是用什么写。这个提纲老师是最后收的,当时发的时候说你可以随便写随便画,所以至于究竟是中文还是中英文我也不是很清楚,因为不知道最后老师到底还看不看。但我前面的同学是中文的,后面的同学是用的全英文,我后来时间不够最后一点也写的中文。但我建议如果没有太多试讲经验的同学应该多花时间去构思试讲怎么表达,把框架建好,这个才是最重要的。再就到了面试,面试的老师有三个。先是回答两个问题,就是关于班级管理一个,然后是对某句话的理解一个,网上都有真题,差不多就是那些。回答完完以后就是试讲,试讲就是讲课,一个人自问自答。就是平时老师上课那样,该写字的时候就写字,该做游戏就做游戏。快到十分钟老师会提醒注意时间。最后就结束了,有的老师会问问题,英文的,有的也没有问题。,自己收拾好就可以离开了,老师会提醒你擦黑板,不用担心。关于考试我的建议是最重要的一定要多试讲,备课不用花太多时间,关键是在讲台上的表现,这个才是最重要的,能实习的不用说了,像我一样完全自己准备的就一定要注意,平时多练习。大致流程就是这样子,也不知道过没过,但是第一次考试讲,给大家分享下心得。
范文五:采取结构化面试和情境模拟相结合的方法,通过抽题备课、试讲、答辩等方式进行。考生按照有关规定随机抽取备课题目进行备课,时间20分钟,接受面试,时间20分钟。考官根据考生面试过程中的表现,进行综合性评分。 (一)候考:考生持面试准考证、身份证件,按时到达测试考点,进入候考室候考。(二)抽题:根据考点安排,登陆“面试测评软件系统”,计算机从题库中抽取一组试题,考生任选其中一道试题,系统打印备课纸及试题清单。(三)备课:考生持备课纸、试题清单进入备课室,撰写教案(或演示活动方案),备课20分钟。(四)回答规定问题考官从题库中随机抽取2个规定问题,考生回答,时间5分钟。(五)试讲/演示:考生按照准备的教案(或活动方案)进行试讲(或演示),时间10分钟。(六)答辩:考官围绕考生试讲(或演示)内容和测试项目进行提问,考生答辩,时间5分钟。(七)评分:考官组依据评分标准对考生面试表现进行综合评分,填写《面试评分表》,经组长签字确认,同时通过面试测评系统提交评分。评分标准1(一)职业道德 1.热爱教育事业,有较强的从教愿望,对教师职业有正确的认知,能清楚了解教师工作的基本内容和职责。2.关爱学生,具备从事教师职业应有的责任心。(二)心理素质1.乐观开朗,积极上进,有自信心。2.具有一定的情绪调控能力,不偏激,不固执。3.能够冷静地处理问题,具有较强的应变能力。(三)仪表仪态1.行为举止自然大方,有亲和力。2.衣饰得体,符合教师的职业特点。(四)言语表达1.教学语言规范,口齿清楚,语速适宜。2.表达准确、简洁、流畅,语言具有感染力。3.善于倾听,并能做出恰当的回应。(五)思维品质1.思维严密,条理清晰,逻辑性强。2.能正确地理解和分析问题,抓住要点,并作出及时反应。3.具有一定的创新意识,在解决问题的思路和方法上有独到之处。(六)教学设计1.能够根据课程标准处理教学材料,确定教学目标,突出重点和难点。2.能够基于小学生的知识基础和生活经验合理设计教师活动。23.学生活动设计有效,能引导学生通过自主参与、合作探究的方式达成学习目标。(七)教学实施1.教学结构合理,条理清晰,能较好地控制教学节奏。2.知识讲授准确,能基本完成教学任务。3.能根据学生认知特点和学科教学规律,选择恰当的教学方法,有效激发学生的学习动机。4.能根据教学需要运用教具、学具和现代教育技术辅助教学。5.板书工整规范、布局合理。(八)教学评价1.能够采用恰当的评价方式对学生的学习活动作出反馈。2.能对自己的教学过程进行反思,做出比较客观的评价。------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 例一:《荷花》试讲教学设计荷
花作者:叶圣陶清晨,我到公园去玩,一进门就闻到一阵清香。我赶紧往荷花池边跑去。荷花已经开了不少了。荷叶挨挨挤挤的,像一个个碧绿的大圆盘。白荷花在这些大圆盘之间冒出来。有的才展开两三片花瓣儿。有的花瓣儿全都展开了,露出嫩黄色的小莲蓬。有的还是花骨朵儿,看起来饱胀得马上要破裂似的。这么多的白荷花,一朵有一朵的姿势。看看这一朵,很美;看看那一朵,也很美。如果把眼前的这一池荷花看做一大幅活的画,那画家的本领可真了不起。我忽然觉得自己仿佛就是一朵荷花,穿着雪白的衣裳,站在阳光里。一阵微风吹来,我就翩翩起舞,雪白的衣裳随风飘动。不光是我一朵,一池的荷花都在舞蹈。风过了,我停止舞蹈,静静地站在那儿。蜻蜓飞过来,告诉我清早飞行的快乐。小鱼在脚下游过,告诉我昨夜做的好梦,,,,过了好一会儿,我才记起我不是荷花,我是在看荷花呢。要求:(1)配合教学内容适当板书。(2)教学过程需有提问环节。(3)试讲时要体现师生互动。3
范文六:教师资格证面试小学英语说课稿● Good morning, my dear judges. I am_______, from____________.I’m glad to interpret my teaching design here.● The teaching content is Part
of PEPPrimary English, BookThis unit is mainly about Now, I will explain the lesson from the following aspects.1. 教学内容 (体现教材的整合)Firstly, let’s focus on the analysis of teaching content.The lesson is a new one of Unit .It includes and . Insection 1, it mainly deals with these key words,2. 教学对象 (根据不同年级的学生,描述其特点)Secondly, it is about the students.Our students are in GradeThey are active and curious, interested in new things.After learning English for
cultural awareness.)In this lesson, the emotional aim isto help students cultivate and foster their abilities of working ingroups.to foster Ss’ consciousness of good-cooperation and propercompetition.to help Ss cultivate their abilities to analyze and solve problemsindependently.to foster Ss’ initiative and creativeness.to help Ss to recognize and identify the differences between Chinese and English cultures onto help Ss know some
Correctlyskillfully.to develop Ss’ interest in English.The difficult point is:The pronunciation ofand4. 教法学法Fourthly, it talks about teaching methods.In this lesson, I will mainly use “Task-based teaching method”,“Communicative language teaching method” and “TPR teaching method”,and so on.5. 教学过程① 具体steps 根据具体内容定;② 板书steps + purpose 说明;③ 如有可能,同时完成layout设计;Next, let’s focus on the teaching procedures.I will finish the lesson in
steps.It will cost about
(板书layout)The purpose of this is to present the new words and sentences in thesituation, which relates to the Ss’ real life experiences, to help the Ssunderstand the language easily and naturally.After presenting each new word (by the guessing game), I will impart theknowledge of pronunciation rules in teaching the new words.It is called Phonics.It can facilitate the Ss’ abilities to pronounce the words, and help them toremember the spelling of the words.(机械上口; 有意义操练;
课文对话表演;)It will cost mins, includingDue to the Ss’ age, I makeThe purpose of this is to draw the whole Ss’ attention to the spelling ofthe words.It is to help Ss to learn
德育渗透;
And sentences
And also, I willThe purpose of this is to stimulate Ss’ interest of learning English andwide their knowledge about communication across cultures.6. 板书设计And, this is my layout design.That’s all for my teaching design. Thank you a lot for listening. (GONG)来源:中师教育 11教师资格证面试小学英语说课稿● Good morning, my dear judges. I am_______, from____________.I’m glad to interpret my teaching design here.● The teaching content is Part
of PEPPrimary English, BookThis unit is mainly about Now, I will explain the lesson from the following aspects.1. 教学内容 (体现教材的整合)Firstly, let’s focus on the analysis of teaching content.The lesson is a new one of Unit .It includes and . Insection 1, it mainly deals with these key words,2. 教学对象 (根据不同年级的学生,描述其特点)Secondly, it is about the students.Our students are in GradeThey are active and curious, interested in new things.After learning English for
cultural awareness.)In this lesson, the emotional aim isto help students cultivate and foster their abilities of working ingroups.to foster Ss’ consciousness of good-cooperation and propercompetition.to help Ss cultivate their abilities to analyze and solve problemsindependently.to foster Ss’ initiative and creativeness.to help Ss to recognize and identify the differences between Chinese and English cultures onto help Ss know some
Correctlyskillfully.to develop Ss’ interest in English.The difficult point is:The pronunciation ofand4. 教法学法Fourthly, it talks about teaching methods.In this lesson, I will mainly use “Task-based teaching method”,“Communicative language teaching method” and “TPR teaching method”,and so on.5. 教学过程① 具体steps 根据具体内容定;② 板书steps + purpose 说明;③ 如有可能,同时完成layout设计;Next, let’s focus on the teaching procedures.I will finish the lesson in
steps.It will cost about
(板书layout)The purpose of this is to present the new words and sentences in thesituation, which relates to the Ss’ real life experiences, to help the Ssunderstand the language easily and naturally.After presenting each new word (by the guessing game), I will impart theknowledge of pronunciation rules in teaching the new words.It is called Phonics.It can facilitate the Ss’ abilities to pronounce the words, and help them toremember the spelling of the words.(机械上口; 有意义操练;
课文对话表演;)It will cost mins, includingDue to the Ss’ age, I makeThe purpose of this is to draw the whole Ss’ attention to the spelling ofthe words.It is to help Ss to learn
德育渗透;
And sentences
And also, I willThe purpose of this is to stimulate Ss’ interest of learning English andwide their knowledge about communication across cultures.6. 板书设计And, this is my layout design.That’s all for my teaching design. Thank you a lot for listening. (GONG)来源:中师教育 11
范文七:2016江西教师资格证面试小学英语说课稿:一般过去时---易公教育资料平台一、 说教材1、说学习内容本课是一节复习课,内容为PEP六年级下册units3-4 的一般过去时。2、说教材简析本节课复习一般过去时是课程标准要求学生重点掌握的语法项目。通过新授课学生已经有了一定的感性认识,但缺乏系统化。通过本节课的学习能够使学生系统掌握这种时态的用法并能根据具体的语言环境熟练使用。教学主要是总结一般过去时的概念、标志词、构成等,以假期活动为中心,尽可能多地加强学生综合运用语言的能力。3、说学习目标根据大纲和课程标准,我将本节课的学习目标确定如下:知识目标:1.掌握一般过去时的概念、构成、用法。2.动词过去式的变化规则。3.完成小写作“My Holiday”。能力目标:1、能更熟练地用一般过去时描述情景。2、通过小组合作,学生能综合运用语言写小作文,并能小组分角色表演。情感态度目标:1、让学生把学习和生活紧密地联系起来,通过有趣的情景,体会英语学习的趣味,提高学习积极性。2、让学生在学习过程中,体会成功的喜悦,增强学习的自信心。培养学生合理安排生活的能力。4、说学习重点、难点我把本课的教学重点设置成能听懂、会说、会用一些简单的关于询问及表达在过去时间内所做的事情的句子。教学难点是能让学生在实际情境中运用这些句子及动词过去式的变化规则和读音规则。教学关键是让学生通过模仿、学习表演和完成任务等各种教学形式,掌握这些句型。二、说教法结合教材和复习课的特点,采用讲授和练习相结合的教学方法。精讲巧练,循序渐进地深化教学内容。展开以教师为主导,以学生为主体的师生双边活动。根据语言整体输入与输出的原则,采用语言整体教学法,以句为单位进行教学,培养学生用英语整体思维的习惯。根据六年级学生形象思维占主体的特点,我采用直观情景教学法。运用多媒体创设情境,辅助教学。让学生在情景中学,在情景中用,培养学生在真实情景中灵活运用语言的能力。三、说学法结合教学内容,在课堂上指导学生使用了比较归纳、分析概括的方法,这样不仅有利于学生更好地从整体上理解和把握知识的结构和体系,更有利于发展学生求同辩异的思维能力,培养学生的自学能力。四、说学习过程1、说整体设计本节课我以新课程为指导,以学生为主体。以话题为中心,以语言为载体,通过听、说、读、写各项活动组织学生参与课堂复习,让学生学会用英语做事。本课是时态复习课,课前我布置学生预习一般过去时的构成及用法,课堂上通过说、读、写活动让学生领会总结其构成及用法。2、说环节设计Part I :Preparation1.Warm up: Let’s chant 。2.通过 ”Ask and answer”, What did you do last Sunday? What did you do yesterday? 让学生总结出一般过去时的概念、结构、标志词。 (设计意图:通过唱、问和答,让学生更快地投入英语课堂气氛中的同时,更让学生回忆与巩固一般过去时。)PartⅡ Presentation and consolidation3.通过Let’s chant和Guessing game展示,再现 一般过去时的一般疑问句。 (设计意图:通过说唱和游戏,为更好地总结一般过去时作好铺垫。)4. 通过创造情景,pairwork的练习加强对一般过去时结构的理解。a)自我介绍,Last summer, I went to Qingdao with my family. I went there by train. I took many pictures and ate many good food…. What did you do on your holiday? Let’s review words and phrases about holiday.b) 通过Brain Storm导入Pairwork。Part Ⅲ Development5.小写作 My holiday,巩固一般过去时的构成和用法。(击鼓传花,展示小写作) (设计意图:通过以上活动,激发同学们的学习兴趣的同时,进一步加强一般过去时的理解与运用,培养学生综合运用语言的能力。)Part Ⅳ Conclusion6.总结本节所学的知识点。7.Assessment. (设计意图:让评价贯穿于整节课,鼓励学生在竞赛中学,提高了学生的积极性,促进了交际活动的展开。通过评价总结,激发其进一步追求成功的欲望。) PartⅤ Homework.1.根据今天所学,总结本节课你所学到的关于一般过去时的相关知识。2. Last spring, where did you and your family go? How, and what? 以:My holiday为题,写60字的小作文。(设计意图:适量及适当的家庭作业将课内的学习延伸到课外,进一步巩固所学知识。)Blackboard-design.一般过去时1. 概念:表示_____________ 的动作和存在的状态。2. 标志词:last… yesterday…3. 构成:主语+__________4. 动词过去式的变化情况:play dance stop study swim5. 小写作: My holidayWhen Where Who How What
范文八:之前通过了小学语文面试,奈何卡在了普通话上面,一直拿不了证。不得不吐槽,浙江社会人员考普通话二甲真是太难了!考了2次,都在85分上下(二甲要达到87)。所以大家在学校里的时候最好要考到二甲啊。于是,趁着在笔试两年有效期内去考了英语面试(实在是不得已,英语编制希望非常渺茫,不过仍然抱着先拿到证再说的心态。早上刚刚考完,还是有写下来的冲动。我的面试地点是宁波外事学校,学校还是挺好找的,我先从慈溪客运中心坐去宁波的大巴车(票价22.5,大概1小时15分钟),在宁波汽车南站出来的广场上坐625路公交车到宁波外事学校下车(票价3元,大概30分钟)。学校周围有不少吃东西的地方。我的侯考时间是日7:30-7:45,迟到15分钟不得入场。我家住慈溪,早上赶不过去,于是前一天晚上在学校附近订了个宾馆。我是在美团上订的蜗牛一家商务宾馆,单人间108元,是没有窗户的,但地方好找(外事学校对面直走80米,马路边,金领公寓3楼),环境也还可以。楼下就是早餐店,也非常方便。就是晚上可能有点紧张,没太睡好。第二天6:30起床,7:15到达学校,已经有好多人等在那里了。候场地点在剧院,排队进去刷身份证领号(据说是随机的),我是46号,今天考小学英语的人并不多,目测80几个,幼儿园和小学语文的人比较。所以他们都是10几个一批,而我们是8个一批,轮到我是第6批,大概等了2个小时,9点多去另一幢楼抽考题。有了之前面试语文的经验,这次抽题的时候我就看了,抽到的题比较简单,是低年级“Can you sing?”的教学。然后利用在外面等候的时候准备了一会儿。下面是我抽到的题目:低年级“Can you sing?”教学Can you sing?Yes, I can. / No, I can’t.1. 10分钟,英语教学2. 运用肢体语言3. 创设情景4. 适当板书。之后由老师领到另一个教师写教案,限时20分钟。我9:30开始写,教案纸上是中文的,基本上是我后面附上的样子,我大概就是这么写的。空格不大,所以没必要写很多。我觉得既然是面试英语,用全英文的教案比较好,虽然面试的时候是自己拿着的,老师并没有看,但不清楚之后评分的时候老师会不会看。写完教案就去面试了,刚开始是结构化面试,主考官随机抽两题。我这次的两题是一起问的。尽管主考官笑眯眯地看着我,但是回答的时候依旧非常紧张,讲的语无伦次,好像在重复地讲同一点又感觉没什么好讲了。我的问题:1.现在社会上普遍女生学习比男生好,你怎么看?2.你和某同事一起入职,现在你职位比他高,他和你的关系慢慢疏远,你怎么办?终于到了试讲环节,因为内容比较简单,讲起来还是比较容易的。开头结尾我之前有准备过,讲起来还算顺畅。就是中间部分不知道会抽到什么内容,没准备,讲的时候稍显混乱。我觉得讲的时候一定要有逻辑,和学生的互动要多,肢体语言要丰富,板书一定要有,字写得好看一点,低年级还可以加上图画辅助教学,让学生更容易接受。和学生互动的时候要多鼓励学生去说,还要大加赞赏,说“good,excellent,well done”等词表扬他们。最后一环节答辩。考官用英语提问,你要用英语回答。自我感觉答辩地不好,一个老师问我怎么引导学生去回答问题,我大概答的是鼓励他们。然后另一个老师问我这节课的亮点在哪里,我回答好后那老师还疑惑了一下,可能跟她心里认为的亮点不一样。当时我不知道怎么回答,其实现在有了更好的答案,后悔当时没答出来啊。答辩结束,考官没说擦黑板,不过最好自己主动把黑板擦掉,有礼貌一点。教案是留在那里的。这次的英语面试对我非常重要,如果没有过,那我的笔试成绩就要过期了,语文的普通话也一直没有达到二甲,感觉希望渺茫。总之,一定要过啊,祈祷!
范文九:河北教师资格证面试小学英语说课稿:At a Farm教学内容今天我说课的内容是人教版的PEP Primary English Book IV Unit 6 At a Farm.的第一课时,主要学习sheep, lamb, goat, cow, horse, hen六个新词。本节课是单词教学。它是在学生初步学习了句型“How many,,,,do you have?之后进行教学的。通过学习新词,感知句子What are they? They are,,.How many,,.为下节课的教学打下基础。本课时容量大,但难度不大,并受到学生的喜爱。教学目标《英语课程标准》指出:激发和培养学生学习英语的兴趣,使学生树立自信心,养成良好的学习习惯和形成有效的学习策略,发展学生自主学习的能力和合作精神是小学英语教学的基本任务。在认真分析教材的基础上,我针对学生实际,将本课时的教学目标确定如下:1、知识目标(1) 使学生能听、说、认、读sheep, lamb, goat, cow, horse, hen等单词。(2) 初步感知:“What are they? They are,,. How many,,.How many,,,,”等句子,学生能听懂并理解其意思。2、能力目标:(1) 能听懂Let’s do中的指令并做出相应动作.,如Shear a sheep。(2) 能区分农场的动物, 培养学生灵活运用所学知识进行交流的能力。3、情感目标(1) 培养学生注意观察、认真模仿的良好习惯和主动竞争的竟识。(2) 激发学生学习英语的兴趣,使学生树立学习英语的自信心。(3) 培养学生的合作交流能力。重点难点教学重点:学习新词sheep, lamb, goat, cow, horse, hen, 能正确认读.。教学难点: 培养学生合作学习的能力,同时注意培养学生学习英语的兴趣,树立自信心。教学准备教师准备新旧单词卡片、录音机、磁带、流动小红旗、写句子的纸条、挂图。教法学法为了突破这堂课的重、难点,根据小学生好奇、好胜、好动、模仿力强、表现欲旺盛等生理和心理特点,我主要采取了以任务型教学模式为主,以活动,合作为主线,让学生在教师的指导下,通过感知、体验、实践、参与和合作、游戏感悟等多法并用的方式组织教学。彻底改变传统的“授—受”的教学模式,促进语言实际运用能力的提高。教学过程(一)歌曲导入,激发学生学习的兴趣教育家托尔斯泰说过:“成功的教学所必须的不是强制,而是激发学生的兴趣,兴趣是推动学生学习的强大动力,是学生参与教学活动的基础。激发学生参与学习的兴趣,是新课导入的关键。Well begun, half done. 精彩的课堂开头,往往给学生带来新意、亲切的感觉,不仅能使学生迅速地兴奋起来,而且还会使学生把学习当成一种自我需要,自然地进入学习新知的情景。因此,在热身的时候,首先让学生分角色演唱歌曲:“Old MacDonald had a farm”,这样的导入能很快吸引住学生,同时还渲染了学生学习英语的良好气氛。(二)自由会话,促进语言实际运用能力的提高学生在一个平等尊重的氛围中,他们的思维是放松的,敢于说、敢于参与教学。教师要真心诚意地把学生当成学习的主人,努力提高“导”的艺术,从而在教学中恰到好处地去启发、点拔、尽可能地给学生多一点思考的时间,多一点活动的余地,多一点表现自己的机会,这样才能使课堂氛围充满活力。因此,我在这个环节与学生进行了朋友式的会话。It’s time for class. Are you ready ? Hello ! Boys and girls. How are you ? Nice to meet you. ? 不仅复习了旧知识,还渲染了学习英语的良好气氛。(三)呈现新知,合作互动。在小学英语课堂中使学生保持一种积极的紧张感,能够激发他们学习的外部动机,引发他们一系列的自主活动,促进外部动机向内部动机的转化。Today, we are going to learn“Unit 6. At a Farm.”. I’ll divide you into four groups . Which one is best, they’ll get the flag, OK? Now, Let’s start.于是我提出问题Do you like animals.引入学习主题,并通过挂图和音乐创设情景Let’s go to a farm. There are many animals自然引入新词的学习。在呈现新知时,我尤其注意了小学生形象思维优于抽象思维的特点,通过对比,听音,看动作等不同的方式引出新词,给学生以深刻的第一印象。游戏所带来的乐趣会使每一位参与者保持一种积极的心态。游戏是儿童学习的一种重要途径,也是激发学生学习兴趣的最佳方法。正如苏霍姆林斯基指出:“如果用思考、情感、创造、游戏的光芒来照亮儿童的学习,那么学习对于儿童来说是可以成为一件有趣的事情”。因此,在操练时,我首先进行了一些机械的练习,如:“Listen, point and repeat. ”听音、指词、跟读,“Lookand Guess”看口形、猜单词。同时,我更注意抓住小学生好动的特点,辅以全身反应法,如模仿动物的叫声,或与之相关的动作(挤牛奶)等有趣的活动,充分激发学生学习的兴趣。同时在学习生词时感知句型,做到“词不离句,句不离词”,重视对学生思维,观察能力的培养,特别是对学生合作学习能力的培养,让学生们们在师生,生生,小组等不同的合作方式中,学会倾听,学会评价,为学生的终身学习奠定基础。(四)课堂总结,及时评价。通过对知识的小结,帮助学生将本课的信息进行加工、储存,从而明确教学目标、重点和难点;对学生的表现进行总结评价,以评价促发展,培养小组团队精神,激励学生大胆开口,积极活动,为小组争得荣誉。最后做活动手册,是一个常规练习,其目的在于全方位地、及时检测学生对本课时掌握的程度。教学总结这节课不论是新知识的呈现,还是游戏的设计,都能紧紧地抓住学生,吸引学生,让学生积极参与到课堂中来。学生在玩中学,学中用,提高了课堂实效,培养了学生学习的兴趣。我相信通过这样的教学,充分让学生主体参与、体验感悟、游戏巩固,是一定能圆满实现课堂教学任务的。更多河北教师考试网复习资料可关注:/
范文十:Good morning, my dear judges. I’m No. -----. It’s lesson. My topic is ----------. Now, I will explain the lesson/ from the following 6 parts.Part 1 Analysis of Teaching materialsThis lesson is from Module--- Unit--- /of the New Standard English /for primary schoolandemphasize And the will be represented in the t/for students to study it.Part 2 Analysis of Students My students areinprimaryschool, which are the initial stage/ of English learning. So it stresses on the emotion of the students/ and creates awell beginning/ for the students. Besides, they are active/ and interested in new things.Part 3 Analysis of Teaching aimsAccording to my students and teaching materials, I set 3 teaching aims as follows:The first one is knowledge aim, letstudents/ read and remember the new words/ and sentences, such as----
The second one isability aim, my students can talk about------- /with each other in English/ and train the students’ ability/ of working in groups.The last one is emotional aim, this lesson can improve/ the students’ consciousness/ of goodcooperation/andproper competition.Part 4 Analysis of Teaching key point and difficult point
Firstly, the key point is that/make surestudents can master key words/ and sentences correctly. Secondly, the difficult point/ is that how to talk about_________/in daily life.Part 5 Analysis of Teaching and learning methodsI will use TPR, task-based language teaching method/ and situational approach. Besides,
Powerpoint, blackboard and pictures will be needed.Part 6 Analysis of Teaching proceduresThe next one is the most important part/ of my teaching, so I will talk about my teaching procedures/ from the following 5 steps:Step 1: Lead-inAfter greeting withstudents, I’ll begin the lesson/ by the chant we have learnedyesterday/ with students/ to draw their attention. Then letstudents listen and chant Activity 1/ to make them have a first impression/ about -------.Finally, Iwill say: “Today, I want to do a survey----What did you do lastSunday? This way/ can help us/ arrange our time. Now, open your books.”I design this step/ in order to create a good atmosphere/ for my students.Step 2 PresentationI will say: “You have known/ what did theydo yesterday, butdo you knowwhat did your best friend Amy do/ on Monday? Let’s have a look.”1. Letstudentslistento the tape first time, in order to/helpstudents get the main idea/ of this dialogue.2. Before listeningto the dialogue/ for the second time, I will asksome questions/ andcircle the “-ed” words. Such as/what did Amy do yesterday? What aboutTom? After the listening, I will choose 3students/toanswer the questions/ to elicitthe key words and sentences.13. I will play a TPR game/ to lead in new words and sentences/ to train their pronunciation. For example--------4. After the game, I will make my students/listen to the third time. Students will listen and repeatthe text. I will pay attention to their pronunciation/ and intonation.Finally, I will have a
of this text in group.In step2, Students will breakthrough the key points/ so that they can be familiar with/ the key words and sentences.Step3 Practice Firstly, basic trainingStudents will play a game/-apple down. I will divide the students into/4 groups. Each group stands for a key word. When one group says this word, the group should down. If the group is wrong, they can be out. Such as/ one group say “washed down, washed down.”/The“washed” group should down quickly. This game can improve students’ interests/ of Englishlearning/ and proper competition.Secondly,expanding trainingI will show some pictures/ to describe my daily life last Sunday. And let students answer the question/“what did you do last Sunday?”/“I cooked rice last Sunday”Then letStudents do pair work/ to make a dialogue/ with the key words and sentences. ------“What did you do last Sunday?”--------“I washed clothes last Sunday.”Step4 ExtensionLet studentsfinish this survey/ about their mother’s plan last Sunday. Then Students can discuss in group. In this step, we can master the difficult points/ and key points. The most important, letStudents know their mum is so tired, so we should help them do some housework. Step5 Summary and homeworkAfter this lesson, I’ll summarize the lesson/ by asking the whole class,read the words/ and sentences/ on the blackboard/ to review/ what we have learned.The homework is/ to listen to this dialogue/ and read it to Students’ parents.Lastbut not least, this is my blackboard design. This is my topic, those are my key words and sentences. So in this way, my blackboard will be easy to understand/ for my Students.This is my class. Thank you for your listening.2

我要回帖

更多关于 特种作业资格证号查询 的文章

随机推荐