今天那么多外国人来我们中国四塘今天做什么 舞蹈

在中国旅游后 一外国人彻底颠覆了看法
document.write("")
发帖人:dream_梦儿
  6 LESSONS LEARNED FROM 3 MONTHS IN CHINA
  在中国3个月的6个经验教训
  China is a fascinating and rapidly changing country. Old customs and habits hang on as modern skyscrapers go up every second, the country becomes more of a global powerhouse, and people from around the world move there. Last year, my friend, Scott Young, best known as a learning hacker who learned MIT&s entire computer science program in one year, said to me &I&m going to travel the world for a year and learn languages.& I was thrilled with the idea! Today, he shares what he learned while living in China for three months and how the media portrays countries is often very wrong.
  中国是个迷人且发展迅速的国家。随着国家的强大,古时的风俗和习惯也如同平底而起的摩天大楼一样逐渐回归,吸引了世界各地的人们。去年,我的朋友Scott Young,一个在麻省理工计算机科学系已经学习一年的学生,他是著名的黑客。他跟我说,&我要花一年时间周游世界,学习语言。&我被他的计划吓了一跳!今天,在中国已经生活了三个月的他将分享给我们他所学到东西,以及媒体对这个国家的一些错误报道。
  Recently my friend, Vat, and I finished a three-month stay in China. The plan was, with minimal preparation, to arrive in China and speak as little English as possible, in order to learn Mandarin Chinese.
  最近,我的朋友瓦特和我在中国居住三个月。我们计划不做太多准备,到中国后尽可能少的使用英语,尽最大努力学习汉语普通话。
  We shot a mini documentary about the experience here:
  我们把这里的生活合拍了一部小记录片
  The trip transformed my perception of China, and the unfair image it sometimes has in the West. In this article, I want to share the biggest lessons I learned about China, life and travel from that experience.
  这次旅行改变我对中国的看法,西方也不总是公正的形象。在这篇文章中,我将分享我在中国生活和旅行中学到的重要几课。
  Once you&re interested in the local culture, people open up more
  一旦你对当地文化感兴趣,人们会很欢迎
  Originally Vat and I hadn&t planned on going to China at all. We were warned that China might not be the best place to go to meet friends because people were unfriendly to Westerners. Instead, we were told to go to Taiwan.
  原本我和瓦特没打算去中国的。我们收到警告说那里不是个好地方,因为人们敌视西方人。我们被告知要想去最好去台湾。
  Some visa complications made it impossible to stay the full three months in Taiwan, so we switched to a three-month stay in China last minute.
  因为签证的原因我们没法在台湾呆三个月,所以最后我改变主意在中国呆了三个月。
  However, from the first day I arrived in Kunming, I had my perceptions flipped. Far from being insular and hostile to foreigners, people came up to talk to me the first time I went out on the street. It happened to be all in Chinese, so I didn&t understand much, but it did cause me to rethink my assumptions.
  然而,从我到昆明的第一天起,我的看法就发生了转变。根本没有什么狭隘的敌视外国人的偏见。我走在路上就有人跟我打招呼交谈。鉴于周围都是中国人,这事我也没想太多,但是这确实让我开始转变想法。
  As my Chinese improved, this continued throughout my stay. From my landlord introducing me to people who could help us learn Chinese, to getting to know the couple who ran a noodle restaurant nearby.
  随着我中文的进步,我可以去更广泛的地方接触人群。从我房东夫妇介绍给我教授英语的中国人,到他们常去的附近一家面馆。
  If you&re interested in other people, their culture and their language, they&ll be friendly to you. China isn&t an exception.
  如果你对其他人、他们的文化、他们的语言感兴趣,他们会很友好。中国也不例外
  Don&t judge a country by its media coverage
  不要通过媒体报道来评判一个国家
  Hating China is a popular pastime of Western media. Some of the accusations are at least partially true: parts of China are quite polluted, political freedom isn&t the same as in the West, the Internet is firewalled and some parts of China are quite poor.
  仇恨中国是西方媒体的一贯方式。这些指控只有少部分是真的:中国一些地区确实污染很严重,政治自由度比不上西方,互联网有防火墙并且中国的一些地方非常穷。
  I saw a very different kind of China. Kunming, where I lived for most of my stay, wasn&t polluted. I&ve had frank conversations with Chinese people about communism, Tibet and democracy. Some sites are blocked, but China has its own versions of YouTube, Netflix, eBay and Google.
  我看到的中国是一个完全不同的地方。昆明,我大部分时间住在这里,没有污染。我和中国人就共产主义、xz和皿煮进行了很坦率的谈话。一些网站被封锁,但中国有自己版本的油土鳖,Netflix, eBay 和Google。
  China is still developing, but the economic growth means most people have seen their living standards improve rapidly in the last twenty years. People I spoke with were generally optimistic about the future.
  中国仍处于发展当中,经济增长意味着大多数人的生活水平在过去二三十年里都有显著的提高。我聊过天的人们普遍对未来感到乐观。
  Everything is food here
  这里到处是食物
  The relationship with food in China is fascinating, and I was amazed at the diversity of ingredients and flavors.
  中国的饮食文化是非常迷人的,我对这里食物搭配的丰富多样化如此惊讶。
  Western countries tend to simplify Chinese food down to chow mien, fried rice and General Tso&s chicken. That&s a bit like saying Western cuisine is just burgers and sandwiches.
  西方国家倾向于简单化的中国食物,像是炒面,炒米和左宗棠鸡。这就好比提起西方食物就只有汉堡包和三明治。
  Chinese food in China, on the other hand, is some of the most varied food on the planet. Not only does regional diversity mean food can change completely from province to province, but nearly every imaginable ingredient finds its way into some kind of Chinese dish. Chicken, pork, beef and vegetarian dishes are all options, of course, but where else can you eat fried insects, try stewed frog or shop at a Walmart selling live turtles?
  中国饮食在中国,从另外一个角度来说,中国食物是地球上最丰富多样的饮食文化之一。区域多样性不仅仅是省和省之间不同,更难以想象的是同样的鱼肉、鸡肉、猪肉、牛肉和蔬菜会有很多不同的烹饪方法,当然,这里也有你吃过的油炸昆虫,水煮青蛙或者你在沃尔玛超市可以买到的活乌龟。
  Food is also an avenue for connection. In the West, each individual has his or her own plate, separate from others. In China, each person has a bowl of rice and eats directly from shared plates in the center. While this style of eating makes it hard to dine individually in some restaurants, it creates a communal feeling, making food more than just nutrition.
  食物也是一种联系途径。在西方,每个人都有一只自己的盘子跟其他人分开。在中国每个人会有自己单独的一碗米饭,然后跟大家共享盘中食物。当然这种方式对单独进餐来说有点困难,但是它提供了一种群体的感觉,让食物更加丰富且营养均衡。
  Chinese is both incredibly interesting and extremely difficult
  极其有趣和非常难懂,汉语兼而有之
  I won&t lie to you, learning Mandarin Chinese was a struggle. Thousands of characters, with many almost exactly alike. For example, try and spot the difference between these two characters:
  我不想撒谎,学习汉语普通话真是一场战斗。数千汉字,几乎长得差不多。比如,试着找出下面这两个汉字的不同:
  Chinese is a tonal language, which means that the intonation doesn&t just change emphasis but also what words mean. My friend went to a restaurant and attempted to order &shu? ji?o& (boiled dumplings) but instead ordered &shu& ji&o& (go to sleep).
  汉语是一种语音语言,这就是说她声调发生了变化这个词儿的意思也有了变化。我朋友去饭馆打算买些&shuijiao&(煮着吃的饺子),但是音调变了之后就成了&shu& ji&o&(睡觉)
  Finally, few English words borrowed into the language survive unscathed, often sounding completely different from their original. McDonald&s, which is available throughout China, adopts the Chinese name &M&i d?ng l&o&.
  最后说说极少部分从英语单词借鉴过来的词,他们只是用了相似的音调。比如McDonald这个词儿在汉语的发音就是&maidanglao&
  While the Chinese language, like China itself, may seem daunting, it hides one of the most interesting linguistic systems on the planet. Chinese words have a tendency to be built up out of simpler pieces, like building a sentence out of Lego:
  虽然汉语和中国一样令人生畏,但也包含了地球语言系统中最大的乐趣之一。中国字的最大特点是简洁,就像用乐高搭建的句子:
  -panda = &bear cat& (xi&ngm?o)
  panda =长得熊样的猫(熊猫)
  -chameleon = &color change dragon& (bi&ns&l&ng)
  chameleon =颜色会变化的龙(变色龙)
  -pumpkin = &south melon& (n&ngu?)
  pumpkin =南边产的瓜(南瓜)
  -potato = &soil bean& (t?d&u)
  potato =土里长出的豆子(土豆)
  -university = &big learn& (d&xu&)
  university =很大的一座学院(大学)
  -movie = &electric shadow& (di&ny?ng)
  movie =有电流的暗影(电影)
  With great difficulties also come great rewards. Learning Chinese may have been mind-bending at times, but it also allowed Vat and me to interact with completely different people in China than an English-only perspective would allow.
  巨大的困难会有巨大的回报。学习汉语时也许会混乱心烦,但这使得瓦特和我跟不同的中国人交流时有了个多视角,而非单一的英语式思维。
  Near the end of our stay, I conversed over tea with a tattooed Buddhist. Together we talked about Tibet, religion and cultural differences. That conversation would never have happened had I refused to learn any Chinese.
  签证期临近,我和一位有纹身的佛教徒喝茶聊天。我们谈论的主题是xz,宗教和文化差异。如果我没有好好学中文这次谈话就不可能发生。
  You can count to ten with one hand
  你可以用一只手就数到十
  The language differences extend even to simple gestures. The Chinese, for example, have a system of gestures for counting all the way up to ten with just one hand.
  语言的差异甚至可以延伸到手势。比如,中国人有一套手势,只用一只手就可以数到十
  If you&ve only been counting to five with one hand, you&ve been missing out. The Chinese have a system for counting 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 all with just one hand. Months after leaving China, I caught myself using this method to count things while I held a book with the other hand.
  假如你以为一只手只能数到五你可就大错特错了。中国人有一套手势可以表示6、7、8、9和10。离开中国几个月后,我发现用这种方法我可以一手拿着书一手来算数。
  The first time I saw this, I was in a store and the shopkeeper was telling me the price was 10 yuan, indicating it with forefinger and middle fingers crossed. I saw this several times before I realized they were telling me the price and not just holding out hopes that I&d come back to buy more.
  我第一集看到这个是在一家商店,店主用中指和食指交叉告诉我价格是10元,看了几次后我意识到他是在说价格,而不是希望我回来买更多东西。
  China has the best places you&ve never heard of
  中国最好的地方你甚至没有听说过
  Ask people which places they know of in China and most people will raise their hand for Shanghai and Beijing. The more geographically inclined might get Sichuan, Guangdong or Xi&an. But what about the tropical island of Hainan? The impressive winter festivities in Harbin? The bamboo forests in Chengdu?
  问问那些知道中国的人,大多数人会提到上海和北京。有点地理学概念的人也许会提到四川、广东和西安。但是海南的热带岛屿呢?哈尔滨令人印象深刻的冬季庆典呢?成都的竹林呢?
  It&s arguable that China has the same linguistic and cultural diversity as the entirety of Europe, except far fewer tourists. While, until the last few decades, China&s closed borders made travel in the country a daunting experience, China is full of great places you&ve probably never thought to explore.
  可以肯定的是比起整个欧洲,中国有统一的语言和多样的文化,除了游客少点之外。当然,最近的几十年,中国封锁边界使得人们对到此旅游望而生畏,中国有很多地方是你们可能从未探索过的。
  I had never heard of Kunming, a &small& city of around seven million in the southwestern province of Yunnan, before researching places to live. It ended up being one of my favorite places I&ve ever lived in, with weather a perpetual spring, mountain temples, and lunch for under a dollar.
  在探索居住之前我从没听说过昆明,一个七百万人口的&小&城,位于西南地区的云南省。旅程结束在这里&&我最喜欢居住的地方之一,一个有永恒春天、山寺和一美元午餐的地方。
  My advice: don&t settle just on Beijing or Shanghai as places to visit. Doing a little research online can turn up dozens of places that will offer the Chinese experience for less money and fewer tourists.
  我的建议是:不要只瞅着北京和上海逛。在网上做点调查,能找到一大堆中国人推荐的花钱少不拥挤的好地方。
  Everything you say is right and wrong all at once
  你说的每一件事情是对的也是错的
  I imagine that my American friends from Washington state would probably scoff at the generalization that they&re the same as everyone in Texas (and vice versa). Seattle isn&t the same as Houston. There are enormous variations in culture, food and even language across the United States.
  可以想象得到我从华盛顿回来的美国朋友很可能会嘲笑我的这些归纳总结,他们就像德克萨斯州的那帮家伙一样(反过来也一样)。西雅图和休斯顿是不同的。在美国,食物、文化甚至是语言都有巨大的差异。
  Now imagine that instead of having a history of a few hundred years as a nation, you had a few thousand. Instead of one or two mutually unintelligible languages, you had dozens, possibly hundreds. Now quadruple the population and you have modern China.
  现在抛开这几百年历史来想象一下国家,如果你们有数千年的文化,并且不只一两种方言而是数十种,甚至可能多达上百种。然后,再把人口翻四倍你就变成了这个个现代化的中国。
  The biggest lesson to learn about China is just how big it is. China is hard to describe because few generalizations are very accurate. Depending on where you go, China will be impoverished or opulent, polluted or pristine, densely packed or nearly isolated. As such, everything I experienced and have written about will be true of some people who go to visit China and false for others.
  我在中国学到印象最深的一课是她是如此巨大。你很难去描绘中国因为很少有那个词儿可以概括她。这得取决你你去过的地方,中国贫困又富裕,污染又天然,拥挤又开阔。因此,我所写的的经历只限于我在中国曾经去过的、交谈过的那些真实的人和事儿。
  China began as the backup country when visa complications came up. It ended as a place I can&t wait to go back to.
  签证处问题时中国只是我的备选。现在旅程结束了我迫不及待想要回去。
  I can&t sell China as being a perfect experience, free of worries. English is sparse. You need to watch out for pickpockets and scams in the bigger cities. Pollution can be bad. Internet can be frustrating. But, if you want an adventure and a chance to change your mind about the world&s biggest, oldest and possibly soon-to-be the most powerful nation on Earth, I highly recommend going yourself.
  我不能说中国是一场无忧无虑的完美体验。英语基本没啥用武之地。在大城市你需要提防小偷和骗子。污染确实很糟糕,互联网令人沮丧。但是,如果你想要在这个地球上最大最古老,也可能很快会是最强大的国家里冒险或是获得一次机会来转换下你的思考方式,我强烈建议你自己亲临体验一下。
国家领导人在任时,往往公务繁重,退休之后不再承担具...
热门关键字热门推荐:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
  《徒步中国》,户外圈最受欢迎的公众号~
作者 / 李春晓 来源 / 晓有所得(Xiaoyousuode)
  虽然去年中国游客出境人数创新纪录、消费金额也高达数千亿美元,但中国入境旅游人次却再度同比下滑。也就是来中国玩的老外越来越少了!这是为什么?同样的问题,我问了美国人,挪威人,外国工程师,公关经理,旅游学者,联合国辖下的世界旅游组织。
  小意外的是,老外们最强烈的观感,竟然不是污染不是空气不是物价不是防火墙,而是:签证太麻烦。(我其实很想说:您真的知道什么是麻烦吗? 您提交了身份证户口房产证车证工作证加5万元定期存款吗?)
  折腾的签证
  汤姆?伯杰(Tom Berger)是一名挪威籍摄影师,热衷旅游,过去五年曾两度赴中国游历。他喜欢学习中国文化,也乐于在旅途中结识新朋友,但他认为申请中国签证是一件十分折腾的事。
  伯杰说,由于他居住的城市没有中国领事馆,所以他不但需要支付签证费60欧元(520港元),还需额外向第三方公司支付75欧元,以便处理其申请。这两笔费用合共135欧元,相等于往返中国机票票价的四分之一左右。
  他指,中国也要求旅客预先提供行程表,对他这样喜欢即兴安排行程的人来说很不方便。
  他说:“当我旅途中碰到其他朋友,向我推荐不能错过的景点时,我常常会改变行程。"
  近年来,伯杰开始避开中国,改为到其他更方便的亚洲国家旅游。他去过的地方包括越南、马来西亚、日本和泰国。
  大卫.兰德(David Rand)是一位在云南昆明教书的美国人。他表示:“在亚洲国家中,中国对西方国家公民的签证要求最复杂。”
  兰德说,他前往台湾、香港、新加坡、日本和韩国可免签证,而去老挝、柬埔寨和印尼则申请落地签证即可。
  为了取得签证到中国,美国公民需要有来回机票和至少三晚住宿安排的证明文件,或由中国公民或组织发出的邀请信。
  安徽大学商学院旅游管理系副教授李经龙表示:“中国不应以复杂的签证申请手续赶跑游客。必须简化手续,才能吸引更多人到访。”
  连年下滑
  虽然2014年出境旅游的中国游客人数创新纪录,消费金额也高达数千亿美元,但中国入境旅游人次却再度同比下滑。
  旅游专家和游客指,中国污染问题严重,而且人民币升值,加上签证要求繁琐,都使访华人数进一步下跌。
  根据中国国家旅游局和联合国辖下的世界旅游组织(World Tourism Organisation)发布的数据显示,2014年间国际旅客对中国的热情逐渐消退,而同年,亚洲其他旅游热点的游客人数却强势增长。
  根据国家旅游局资料显示,截至2014年11月为止,中国入境旅游人次为1亿1690万,较2013年同期下降1.1%。而当中只有2400万人次是持有外国护照的游客,剩下的分布是:香港游客6940万人次,澳门游客1860万人次,台湾游客则为490万人次。
  根据国家旅游局资料显示,2011年中国接待入境游客1亿3540万人次,但2012年下跌2.2%至1亿3240万人次,2013年入境旅客人次更下降了2.5%至1亿2900万。
  中国太贵、老外太穷?
  除了污染问题严重,互联网审查制度,签证要求繁琐,还有什么因素让外国人望而止步?
  北京旅游学会副秘书长兼学者刘思敏指,近年人民币升值,令外国游客来华旅游的意愿大减。
  尽管在理论上人民币是与美元挂钩的,但人民币兑美元在过去十年已升值超过20%。 2004年,1美元可以兑换人民币8元以上,现在只能兑换人民币6.2元。
  刘说:“随着中国旅游变得更加昂贵,对亚洲感兴趣的游客自然会被吸引到中国邻近国家旅游,特别是服务业发展较成熟的国家。”
  根据世界旅游组织的数据显示,中国虽然是外国游客最想去的亚洲国家,但在2014年首10个月,其入境旅游增速放缓。与此同时,香港、台湾、日本,甚至韩国的入境旅游都快速增长。
  日本、台湾和韩国均录得双位数字的增长。至于亚洲第二大旅游热点香港则取得9%的理想增幅。
  累觉不爱的美日游客
  中国似乎不止对伯杰等欧洲游客失去吸引力,对美国人也一样。根据国家旅游局的数据,美国游客来华人次从2012年的211万,微跌至2013年的208万。在2014年前三季度,人次更下降到154万。
  布鲁斯.鲁本(Bruce Ruben)在佛罗里达州迈阿密任职公关总裁,他在2013年曾到上海和香港出差。他说:“中国很远,机票也不便宜。”
  安徽大学商学院旅游管理系副教授李经龙表示,日本一直是中国旅游业的重要客源,但近年来两国关系因领土争端而日益紧张,导致日本游客数量下跌。
  国家旅游局的数据证实,近年到访中国的日本游客数量不断下滑,从2000年的373万下降到2013年的287万。
  虽然中日两国正尝试修补关系,但专家认为民族主义正在这两个国家酝酿,修复关系仍会遇到很多障碍。
  墙你没话说
  中国旅游研究院(国家旅游局直属研究机构)的院长戴斌在接受《旅游家》杂志采访时,坦诚地提到了中国的互联网管理制度可能会吓跑潜在的西方游客。
  他说“过去人们来旅游更多的是看山看水跟团走,现在不是了,散客自由行起来了,游客到了当地以后除了要看山看水以外,还要看地铁,看出租车是不是宰客,看手机是不是能上他们喜欢的一些社交网站,这些细节都是对结果有影响的。”
  城市,汽车让你面目全非
  来自美国弗吉尼亚州的汤姆.怀尔斯(Tom Wiles)是一名工程师,当他在2007年与妻子第一次到访四川成都,他就非常喜欢当地热情好客的居民p美味佳肴和悠闲的城市生活。
  忆起第一次到访的经历,他说:“那时汽车很少,大多数人骑自行车或摩托车,p坐公交车或出租车。记得在晚上,我们坐着表哥开的车在无人的街上兜风。”
  这对夫妇2011年再次回来探亲,逗留了三周,期间怀尔斯留意到这个城市“明显地”改变了。
  他说:“成都以往有很多摩托车和少数自行车,但现在汽车无处不在,车都停在人行道上,因为停车的空间都不够了。”
  交通变得拥挤,他说“要穿过停泊着的汽车阵”,才能步行到他最喜欢的农贸市场。
  当地车辆日益增多,令交通情况恶化,当时地区政府已经兴建了一个二环高架,欲缓和城内的交通问题。
  怀尔斯对中国城市的发展和政府的执行力表示乐观。他说:“中国似乎很务实地适应不断改变的世界,并采纳了许多行之有效的技术,以改善普罗大众的生活。”
  他说,“如果中国能继续应用成熟的运输技术p使用较干净的能源,如以天然气来取代煤炭,通过适当的规划,将能及时解决交通和污染问题。”
  *作者简介:李春晓,晓有所得(Xiaoyousuode)由原纽约犯罪新闻记者,现居香港川籍媒体人春晓创办,独立、原创,在香港,看世界。
相信以后会有更多老外游中国,
你觉得呢?
输入“104”,恋上那片蓝色的海――菲律宾薄荷岛&妈妈岛8日游超详细攻略
输入“105”,千万别去尼泊尔!