quora中国关系好的欧洲国家最像欧洲哪个国家

Quora精选:外国人最烦美国人哪一点?_网易教育
Quora精选:外国人最烦美国人哪一点?
用微信扫码二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈
What do foreigners find most annoying about Americans?外国人最烦美国人哪一点?
获得281好评的答案@Erin Paige Law
As an Australian who has travelled quite a bit and been part of many different expat communities, I find that Americans more than people from other countries do this one particular thing that annoys me.我是个澳大利亚人,旅行过很多地方,也去过很多各种各样的外籍人士社区,然后我发现跟其他国家的人比起来美国人有一点特别讨厌。
When I am speaking, really about anything, just in general conversation, I hate being interrupted so that someone can impersonate my accent to me.当我在说话的时候,不管我再说什么,就算只是一场普通的谈话,我也很讨厌别人插嘴打断我然后去模仿我的发音。
This is how it goes: 事情是这样的:
Me: &...so then I'd probably add just a little butter...&我:&接下来我想加一点黄油&&&&&&&
American: &Buttah! Buttah...you say Buttah. Australian accents are so funny!&美国人:&黄优!你居然说黄优!澳洲口音真是太搞笑了!&
Me: &Uh yeah, so as I was saying...&我:&呃,我是说&&&&&&&
So I have a different accent. I get that. But people not from Australia have a very different accent from me. I don't stop them midway through a conversation to repeat back to them what they said because, well, it's just rude.我知道我口音跟美国人不一样,但是还有很多外国人口音也跟我不一样,我就不会中途打断他们说话然后去模仿他们说话,这样太无礼了。
获得168好评的答案@Makiko Itoh
Disclaimer: I love the U S of A. I spent some of the best years of my life there. I love most Americans that I have met (except for the jackasses). 我要先说清楚:我很喜欢美国,我在这里度过了我生命中最美好的时光,我喜欢我遇到的大部分美国人(除了某些蠢货)。
So...this is not exactly an annoyance. But one thing I notice about some (many?) Americans that I don't see that much elsewhere is, they are eating or drinking something all the time. Like, if they go to the movies they're munching on a huge bucket of popcorn or sipping on a bucket of soda through the entire movie. If they're walking down the street they have a Starbucks latte or a Snapple bottle or something in one hand and a phone in the other. Or they are chewing gum. They eat in the car all the time too. The excuse I've heard for this is it's because Americans are so busy all the time that they have to eat on the run anywhere they can. But still...aren't people in other countries busy too? It's a bit of a puzzle.呃&&&&&&其实也不是很讨厌,但是我注意到有一些(很多?)美国人无时不刻都在吃东西,我在其他地方都没见过这样的。比如说,如果他们去看电影的话,他们会津津有味地咀嚼一大桶爆米花或者狂喝一大桶苏打水;如果他们走在街边,必定会一只手端着星巴克拿铁或者斯奈普果汁或者其他什么东西,然后另一只手拿着手机。或是他们还会嚼口香糖。他们就连在车里也一直吃吃吃。他们告诉我这是因为美国人太忙了所以只能尽可能就地吃点东西。但还是&&&&&&难道其他国家的人就不忙吗?我真搞不懂他们。
获得3.7k好评的答案@Didem Korkmaz
I get worried about Americans' response if I criticize something about the US. Europeans and Asians are used to criticism from outsiders more due to multicultural geography and not take that criticism as hate. Every now and then, when I criticize something about the US online, even when I'm very careful with my words to not offend anyone, I still receive some responses like, &First look at your own country!&,& &You're not from here, you have no right to say anything.&& &Foreigners hate America.&当我在评论美国某些方面的时候很担心美国人对此的反应。大概是因为地域多样性吧,欧洲人和亚洲人都很习惯接受来自外界的评论,起码他们不会认为这些评论带有恶意。我经常遇到这种情况,当我在网上评论美国某些方面时,就算我已经很控制自己的语言不带有冒犯意味,我还是会收到这样的评论:&先看看你自己的国家再来说我们!&、&你不是本地人,你没资格说任何话。&、&你们这些外国人就是讨厌美国。&
获得384好评的答案@Cristol Grosdemouge
Americans have a lot of behaviors that while not being actually bad things, seem rude to foreigners.美国人的有些行为并非怀有恶意,但是对外国人来说好像很失礼。
Americans are loud.美国人太吵了。
It seems to be the norm here in the US, so you don't notice it a lot, but in other countries where people speak &normally&, it sounds very rude/uneducated.在美国有些地方似乎没有明确规定要保持安静,所以你们就不太注意这点,但是在其他国家如果大家都以&正常音量&说话,美国人的大嗓门听起来就非常粗鲁,或者说没教养。
Especially in restaurants, where all the locals speak softly and politely to each other, and a group of people is like &OH MY GAWD, THIS FOOD IS SO GOOD, BWAHAHAHA, THAT'S THE SH*T DUDE!& 特别是在餐馆里面,所有本地人交谈的时候都很温柔礼貌,但是有一群人是这样讲话的:&哦!!我的天!!这太好吃了!!哇啊啊啊啊!!!!太特么美味了!!!&
Everyone else in the restaurant is immediately thinking &Rude Americans&.餐馆里的其他人就会立刻反应过来:&是野蛮的美国人。&
本文来源:沪江英语
责任编辑:王晓易_NE0011
用微信扫码二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈
加载更多新闻
热门产品:   
:        
:         
热门影院:
阅读下一篇
用微信扫描二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈Quora问:中国是一个稳定国家吗?
以下是来自联合国网友评论:
★First, All the issues existing in China are also existing in the most countries and areas, even in the states. Issues & unsteadiness.
首先,你说的问题除了在中国,所有国家都存在着,即使美国也&稳定。
★Second, It is stable or not depends on how do you define the word "stable". For Chinese people, no war + material and spiritual satisfaction= For the government, no riots + no anti-government things=stable. Moreover, most of people have no interests in politics because it's too intricate.
第二, 它的(中国)稳定不是你所想的那种稳定。对于中国人来说,没有战争与物质和精神的满足=稳定;对于政府来说,没有骚乱和反对者=稳定。此外,大多数人对于政治不感兴趣是因为它很复杂。
★Third, not only CPC take some compulsory measures (u know what I mean)to keep the country on its right track but also any other countries' ruling party did. If the ruling party today is KMT, they will also exist the same issues and they will also take some measure to fix it.
第三,不仅党(TG)会采取一切措施(你懂的。我猜他想说血腥镇压、封闭媒体网路等等手段)维持国家稳定。而且换了别的任何执政党都会如此,假如现在是GMD执政,也同样会采取一些措施来保持这一现象。
★What's more, I also want to mention that most of foreigners think Chinese especially in the mainland China know nothing about the outside world(because of the GFW), but the truth is they all are aware of the things happened in abroad. They can also acquire imformations from other channels.
更重要的一件事,大多数外国人认为中国人不了解中国以外的东西(因为GFW 长城防火墙),而实际上他们能通过其他方式获得这些信息
★Anyhow, society of China is stable &&at least by now. As for the steadiness of the government, maybe only the insider knows.
总之,中国社会现状是稳定的--至少目前是这样。 对于政府而言,可能只有他们内部才知道。
★Yes, China is stable and they put a premium on stability. Being married to a woman who grew up in China has changed my perspective. I have also visited there a couple of times. Here are a few things to consider. First - over the last 20 years, economic policy in China has lifted more than 300 million of it's citizens out of poverty and in to the middle class. That's the equivalent of the US population in one generation and contributes to stability.
是的,中国是稳定的,而且ZF非常重视这点,一个在中国长大的女人嫁给我后改变了我的观点。主要的一些事情要说明:
首先:在过去的20年中,中国的经济政策已经使得3亿人口脱离了贫困,同时有了更多的中产阶级。这相当于一个美国人口的数量,对于国家稳定至关重要。
★Secondly, we Americans (including myself) put a premium on individual freedom. Freedom of expression, of movement, of self determination and others. China policy is geared toward granting freedoms for the masses - albeit slowly. Think of it as the turning of a huge ship. It does not come quickly. The needs of the many truly do outweigh the needs of the few in China. To grant freedoms as we Americans know them to the Chinese citizenry would result in unbridled chaos and run counter to the desired stability.
其次,我们美国人(包括我自己)重视个人自由,包括言论自由、活动自由,这里不光是对我们自己还有对别的国家(皿煮腐蚀政策)。对华政策是面向群众给予自由,尽管效果不佳。本想使这艘大船回转方向,但事与愿违。对于需求这个行为(皿煮大船)的中国人却是很少一部分,如果给予自由,我们美国人不知道是中国公民会违背这一原则肆无忌惮的破坏这个国家的稳定。
★Third, the corruption in government is the result of opportunity born of market capitalism that had not previously existed. By contrast, the corruption in the US government is systemic and part of the way things are done. Think of the cycle of corporate dollars buying politicians who then retire to become lobbyists to the same US government that they previously served. When corruption is exposed in China, it is punished severely. In the US, the rules get changed and the powerful - though guilty - often go without punishment. Tangible punishment in China supports stability while getting away with it in the US breeds more corruption.
第三,政府的腐败是在资本主义市场经济出现之前没有的。相比之下,这确实美国政府腐败系统和做事方式的一部分。企业用美元贿赂政客,然后政客退休了替他们说话。而当腐败出现在中国,他们的惩罚是严厉的。在美国规则得到改变,他们有罪但是没有处罚。中国在有形的惩罚腐败的同时,我们在不断滋养更多的腐败。
★First, i should admit that i am a Chinese,and i never go outside the Mainland of China.
首先,我必须承认我是一个中国人,而且生活在中国,没去过中国以外的国家。
★When it comes to this question,we can't make a simple decision that if China is a stable country or not.It depends.
当我回答这个问题的时候,我不能肯定的回答你中国是否是一个稳定的国家,这需要视情况而定。
★To me,i think china is not a stable country.there is so many politic unrest,because of the internet,many chinese people can connect with the world ,can see the current affair around the world.
对我来说,我认为中国不是一个稳定的国家。因为互联网,把我们很多人与世界连接起来。通过世界(上帝视角)能看到很多真实的事件,中国有如此多的政治动荡。
★I was a unabashedly nationalistic and a supporters of the party line,and I hate Japanese,i believe China is the strongest country in the world,when i was a high school student,17 years old.After the College Entrance Examination,I went to Guangzhou From the agriculture province Henan.I got my first cellphone and PC,i watched documentarys made by BBC,NHK,i read many books from western.China is not a real closed and self-fattered country,we can get imfomation from the internet and books.Also as u know, Chinese people can't browse Facebook or yotube...and today i find i can't browse Quora,but i use Goagent connect with all of u.Freedom comes from oneself,anyone can't give u.
当我还是一个17岁高中生的时候,我是一个大民族主义者和自干五的极端者,并且痛恨日本。直到高考结束后,我从广州去了河南读农业大学,同时我也获得我人生中第一部手机和电脑,借此我看到了BBC、NHK,还读了很多西方的书籍。中国是否是一个真正封闭的国家,我们可以从网络或者书中得到信息。就想你所知道的,中国不能浏览google、fb、油管....今天我又发现我不能浏览Quora了,但我用u GoAgent连接解决了问题。自由属于自己,任何人都不能阻止你。
★I realized the slaughter in 1989,i fall in love with Japan culture,i urge democratic and liberty,i oppose one-party autocracy. China have a large number of population,like America,there is many bad men,and many good men,some one oppsiteu ,and some one agree with u.China is a complex country,aM&bius strip.
之后,我看到了1989大屠杀(别问我是什么,你懂得),同时我喜欢上了日本文化,我呼吁皿煮和自由,我反对一党专制。中国有大量的人口,就像美国一样,有好人、有坏人。有人反对你的人,也有赞成你的人。中国是一个复杂的国家,直到"M&bius"被摘掉的时候。(莫比乌斯带:这里比喻中国逃不出一党专制这个怪圈,不断重复着相同的错误,相同的悲剧也在不断地上演。)
★This days, our country's politics is unstable,we all don't know what will happen in the furture.I have a friend tell me a word,"U can't change our country now,but u can change urself,maybe one day,u will got a chance."
当这一天到来,我们国家是不稳定的。我不知道未来会发生什么,我一个朋友告诉我一句话,"你不能改变我国现状,但是你可以改变自己,总有一天你能得到这个机会"。
★Thank god, i can use English,and i have internet.If u come to Guangzhou,u can connect me,i am searching a English spoken partner,and can be ur guidance for free,hahaha.... And i am a anthropologist,if u have other question about China,just send me a latter.
谢天谢地,我能用英语和我的互联网,如果你能来广州,你能帮助我,因为我希望有个地道英语的交流机会。还可以帮你指导任何事情,我是一个人类学家,如果有希望指导中国其他事情,只需要给我写信。
留言:David Gleit 1 vote by Quora User
★That's an amazing answer. I'm sure China will change for the better, and it will be people like you who will make it better in the future. Don't lose hope!
我相信像你一样的人使得中国变得越来越好,不要失去希望。
★My understanding of China, when I was back home in India, was from a western lens. Reading more about the Chinese society, and finally staying here for a while has changed my perception quite a lot.
当我回到印度的家中,我所了解的中国是从西方镜头中看到的。但当我阅读了很多关于中国社会的文章之后,改变了我的很多想法。
★The fear of China's instability comes from the rigid view of the western world of how a stable, well-functioning system should look like.The most important need of Chinese people today is overwhelmingly economic liberation. Political freedom, and civil rights are higher up in the hierarchy of needs. People here are constantly in a race to improve their personal lives - building homes,buying stuff for their homes, educating their lone child, etc. The amount oftime they spend thinking on issues outside their personal world is seeminglyless. The stability of China apparent today comes from the fact that the system is continuously being able to cater for the people's biggest needs. This is enabled by their high growth rate. For the future, the necessary condition for stebility is therefore China's continued growth, which is contingent on China's ability to acquire resources like fuel and raw materials for its industries, and to keep the export industries competitive.
中国不稳定的恐惧,是来自西方世界对稳定僵化观点。而运作良好的体制应该是这样,今天中国人需要的改革开放,政治自由和公民权利提高到更高的层次。他们不断的在竞争中提高个人生活和国家建设,他们为自己家庭购置物品,给唯一的孩子提供教育等等。他们把大量的精力和时间花费在这些上面,对这以外的事情他们很少关注。今天,中国的稳定来自这样的一个事实。他们改革开放政策促使经济增长来不断迎合着日益增长的需求。未来,这也是稳定的必要因素。而他们经济的稳定增长,取决于他们获得的工业能源和原料源源不断,从而保持出口竞争力。
★The most likely cause for instability is when the system doesn't respond to current needs of Chinese people. As more and more Chinese especially in the more richer pockets like Shanghai and Guangdong achieve full economic liberation, and more and more Chineseare exposed and inspired by western societies with great individual freedom, their aspirations will start to evolveoutward - into need for civil rights,freedom of speech, creative expression etc. It is true that the current restrictive system in China doesn't suit the evolving needs of the people. My understanding is that the Chinese state realizes this, and therefore there are small but active steps in this direction. To quote an example, in 2008, the mayor of Shezhen, Xu Zongheng said that voting would account for 70% of the city's residential and village committees in the future.(/article/6293...)
So as long as the Communist party keeps an open eye to the evolving needs of the people, and responds by transforming itself at least to an extent, the possibility of a civic uprising is not likely.
然而不稳定的发生,要源于这个体制的稳定对人们需求得不到满足时。中国越来越多像上海、广州的城市经济全面开放的时候,人们的口袋也越来越富裕。因为这是市场经济起到的效果,这些都来自西方社会。逐渐的他们愿望开始提高,向往民事权利,言论自由、创造性的表达等。而中国ZF也正在不断适应人民变化的这一过程,这是真实的。中国ZF意识到这一点后,在这点上也有了一定改变,举个例子:08年深圳市长许宗衡说,未来委员会农民和居民的投票将占70%。只要TG保持这双慧眼,不断的改变自己去适应这个社会,从而保持一定的影响力,就不会看到公民的起义。
★And most importantly, even in the unlikely scenario of a tension, the extent of should only be limited, and in my opinion not big enough to challenge the Chinese state. This is for two reasons. Firstly, the Chinese state is too big and powerful, it's legitimacy is not under the kind of questioning within China as it is outside the country. Secondly, the civil society shows no signs of being organized enough in a considerably large groups, to be able to cause a serious uprising that would intimidate the state.
最重要的是,在区域性紧张的局势下,我认为挑战中国是不可能的。有两个原因:首先,中国太强大,他的合法性不受外界的质疑。其次,公民组织中没有显示出更强大群体的迹象,无法达到任何对目前形势产生威胁状态。
文章来源于网络,仅代表作者观点。欢迎关注独家网(www.dooo.cc)
(C) 独家网 dooo.cc 版权所有 独家粉丝群: 投稿邮箱:editor#dooo.cc昔日的贫困村,如今已成为“世外桃源”。
迄今世界最长跨海大桥――港珠澳大桥主体将全线贯通。
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
  美国知名的问答平台Quora上,有个关于中国的问题亮了:
  现在有27人回答,描述了一个与西方媒体或者西方刻板印象中颇为不同的中国。
  歪果仁几乎都承认,来中国前有各种各样先入为主的偏见;来到中国后,发现中国完全不是外媒描述的那样。
  他们发现,中国真的非常发达、发展很快;公共交通特别方便;女性地位很高,非常职业化,完全不是西方传统刻板印象里的女性;空气也并没有一般描述的那么差,安全也很好;中国是一个伟大、礼貌、法治的国家,跟外媒和书里描述的完全不同;甚至有网友感叹,100%确定要让自己的孙子学习中文。
  以John Miele回答的一段作为开头:
  许多媒体喜欢谈论中国。但中国从地理来讲,面积广大,难以想象的多样化。没法简单断言“中国怎样…”或“为什么中国…”。你只有去了中国,亲眼看到、体验到、与真正的中国人交流,你才会意识到这个国家是多么不简单。
  中国是一个充满矛盾和对立的国度。现代化大都市与荒凉的乡村并存。政治与商业有千丝万缕联系。就算是大的省份之间也有文化差异。想象一下政府在这个文化差异如此巨大、多样化的国家实现现代化,要面对多少挑战啊!
   Maya Kaiser:我对中国女人完全改观
  文化人类学家,曾在中国生活三年
  专业:剑桥大学社会人类学博士学位
  回答日期:12月7日,有3600赞,549200阅读
  我曾认为西方女性比亚洲女性更自由更不受拘束,但来到中国后我发现,在许多科学研究领域和领导层,都有中国女性的身影。我在中国三年遇到的女工程师、物理学家和化学家比在西方30年碰到的都要多。我所在的大学团支书就是一位30出头的女性,很年轻。
  我甚至在云南看到许多女性从事像修路等重体力活工作,这在西方几乎都只看到男人在做。
  当然,性别歧视肯定还是有。比如一个清华大学男生和我约会,告诉我如果结婚,他希望在家里做主。但我看到的中国女人是坚强、坦率的,而不是西方传统刻板印象里害羞的女性。
  在中国是我人生中第一次体会到,没有人会因为我是女性,就质疑我的智慧、质疑我是否可以理性地思考。
  2006年作者与中国女兵合照
  这些经验不仅改变我对中国的印象,也让我重新看待我的母国。进步并不是线性发展的,我们并不比其他国家“先进”。原来西方国家的大学和工作场所中有如此多的性别歧视。并且,西方人士贬低女性不如男性令人信服,这更是一件再正常不过的事。
  在中国的亲身经历让我对自己的智慧更有信心,让我更尊敬中国文化,也让我谦卑地意识到先前对中国的种种假设是错的。
   Nicholas Maximilian Dreyer:中美不是敌人关系
  曾在上海生活四年,现居:纽约
  回答日期:12月21日,有5900阅读 80赞
  我的观点非常以“美国为中心”,我认识到,美国人现在看中国的方式都是完全错的。
  美国总是恐慌中国会“取代”美国。除非“美国成为世界上最伟大的国家”对你十分重要,这种恐慌没有意义。中国经济会击败美国吗?肯定的。军事力量会抗衡吗?当然。但是,除非我们与之敌对,否则他们并不是我们的敌人。
  在我四年多的中国生活里,只有一次遇到某种反美情绪,大部分是对日本不满的溅射。几乎所有我遇到的人只是觉得美国是个有趣奇怪的兄弟,我们制作有趣的电影、有时有点疯狂。美国只有200年历史,但中国是一个有5000年文明的大陆。
  美国最大的城市也就800万-900万人口,相当于中国一小城。那些900万人口的中国城市你大概根本不会听说,因为在中国到处都是!中国有广大地区遍布少数族裔、热带岛屿。城市有自己的方言,几乎是完全不同的语言!
   Pavel N:中国真的只是发展中国家?
  回答日期:12月13日,有703赞,50000阅读
  来中国前我有很多偏见。我是一个欧洲人,经常去美国,所以我的观点非常西化。去了中国后,基本上所有的偏见都没了。
  偏见一:中国是发展中国家?
  来了中国我再也不知道什么叫发展中了。明显中国人口最稠密的城市比欧美发达很多。道路、桥梁、隧道、地铁、火车、机场、飞机什么都是最新的,基础建设太棒了。感觉完全不“发展中”。相比之下,纽约几十年的老旧、缓慢、喧闹的地铁和道路就差多了。
  作者在广州
  我们的媒体总是报道中国有很多问题,但中国在最短的时间内让一批人脱离贫困,甚至上升到中产阶级。中国13亿人,意味着什么?相当于欧盟+俄罗斯+乌克兰+白俄罗斯+土耳其+美国+加拿大+墨西哥,所有加起来大概是13亿人口。几乎等于整个西方世界+一些周边国家。
  所以下次在西方媒体再看到说中国又出事、怎么不好的新闻时,我们可以把上面所有地区的问题加起来,然后报道成一个国家的问题,这应该比中国发生的问题要多得多。
  偏见二:中国很危险
  很多人觉得中国人总是偷偷摸摸的。所以我这10天的中国行中没有一次遇到危险,让我很惊讶。中国人都很友好、诚实。然而在欧洲,比如巴黎的晚上,你不会感到很安全。一群群男人会聚在一起随机吓人。在意大利、西班牙你的包会被偷。在中国完全不会这样。其实有些时候他们完全可以骗到我们,但连出租车司机都没这样做。中国人太棒了。
   Aiden Sampson:我愿付出一切成为中国人
  回答日期:12月8日,有81赞,7500阅读
  没错,我真的把这个地方叫做我的“家”。未来我愿意搬过来,在这个国家上大学,在沉浸式课程中全方位学习中文,然后找份工作,最好不要是那种典型老外做的工作。
  中国人友谊观比西方人重。我们一般因为嫌隙、距离很容易快速断掉一段友谊,但在我呆的山东滨州,很多人见到外国人很兴奋,找我们练英语,很快问我们要qq号。
  你可能觉得这是因为我是白人,这只是部分原因,我看到在中国,大家都在互相交谈,没有人被落下。我回国后,依然用qq和滨州的好友保持联系,他们会帮我,并尝试我给他们的建议,从不离开。
  我所在的滨州,到处都在搞建设,旧房子被拆除修建高楼,旧房里的居民会搬迁到新公寓里,开始新生活。这里的一切都是新的,我在宾州和北京看到的楼房都是近10至20年建的。
  来中国让我意识到自己多么喜欢大城市的热闹。娱乐和夜生活很丰富,中国人把公园用到极致。不像在我的城市里,人们只是在公园野餐,没了。中国人在公园跳舞、打牌,有人演奏音乐要小费。晚上总有地方吃饭、玩。街上总有买的、看的东西。
  我在中国找到了归属感,满足了我喜欢热闹环境、友谊至上的愿望,国家愿意给人们更多机会让他们成功,改变他们的生活。像世界其他地方一样,这个国家肯定有它的缺点,但我觉得这是世界上最好的地方。
   Young Mergs:中国麦当劳太好吃了
  来自英国
  回答日期:12月13日,有3500阅读,20赞
  这是我最棒的经历。
  踏上北京的那一刻我就爱上了中国。人们太友好、太好客了,有人在街上叫住我们,就是想给我们喝茶和聊聊天。对一个从英国来的人,这样的好客从没见过,简直开眼界。
  中国的人口密度和生活方式的多样性,让我不禁感到,我们西方人在世界上其实很渺小。我们总以为世界的中心在西方社会,然而在中国我觉得好像西方世界都消失了一样,好像完全不存在,这感觉非常超现实。
  对了,你们去中国一定要去麦当劳吃麦辣鸡堡,这是我吃过最好吃的汉堡。
  看到最后一条,君君真的懵逼了。这真的不是麦当劳的广告…不过这不是第一次有老外说中国的肯德基麦当劳更好吃了。心疼一下。
  不识庐山真面目,只缘身在此山中。有很多老外感慨说,如果世界上各国人能够多多旅行,去别的国家与当地人交流,估计会减少很多国际冲突呢。
  我们对他国的误会、偏见那么多,对自己国家也未必看得清。他者的视角,往往让我们对中国有新认识。留学让我们走出去,重新审视中国、也审视自己的文化、自己的根。
  转自北美留学生
  克服留美信息不对称,可浏览新梦留学官方网站 /
  搜索关注我们的微信公众号
  美国留学易留帮 YLBService
  美国留学频道 GoGoOffer1
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
请先登录再操作
请先登录再操作