faith bian到底是信仰还是信心

您要找的是不是:
它是什么;这是什么
它是什么;这是什么
what is faith
信仰的真谛
...’s Religion, 1921),《基督教与自由主义》(Christianity and Liberalism, 1923,有中译本),《信仰的真谛》(What is Faith?, 1925),《基督由童女所生》(The Virgin Birth of Christ, 1930)。
基于2个网页-
你信仰什么宗教
你是怎么理解信仰
What is faith?
信仰是什么?
Night and day we pray most earnestly that we may see you again and supply what is lacking in your faith.
我们昼夜切切地祈求,要见你们的面,补满你们信心的不足。
Faith is to believe what we do not see, and the reward of this faith is to see what we believe. --- St. Augustine.
信心是相信我们所不见的,信心的酬报,就是得见我们所相信的。
And,that it applies universally, it doesnt matter what ones faith is, it doesnt matter whether its a man or a woman.
VOA: special.
What I may decide about, what comes to the Faith Council is advancing some of the priority areas that the President has set forth one of which is interfaith cooperation.
我能够决定的,信仰委员会所负责的,是推进一些重点领域,一些总统提出来的重点领域的发展,其中一点就是跨信仰合作。
And I can be that standing in my own faith because really what you become is an example, a model of an engaged faithful person who is now working so hard to bring people different religion traditions together."
我能坚持自己的信仰,因为你成为的那个人是,一个有信仰的人,他正在致力于,使不同的宗教传统融合“
But what was missing is faith.
Their call to fix what was broken in our world, a call rooted in faith, is what led me just a few years out of college to sign up as a community organizer for a group of churches on the Southside of Chicago.
What hasn't recovered is the faith of millions of Americans that stocks are a reliable way to build wealth over time.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!学习祷告-怎样的祷告蒙神垂听―合神旨意
十大热门文章
本周本月全部

我要回帖

更多关于 faith ero 的文章

随机推荐