推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click
to find out more about this error.当前位置: &
求翻译:根据采购申请在SAP系统中完成采购订单,并跟踪订单交货情况,反馈给用部门。是什么意思?
根据采购申请在SAP系统中完成采购订单,并跟踪订单交货情况,反馈给用部门。
问题补充:
To complete the purchase order in sap system based on purchase requisitions, and tracking orders for delivery, feedback to the user departments.
Based on the purchase requisition in SAP system complete the purchase order, and track your order delivery, and feedback is given to the sector.
Completes the purchase order form according to the purchase application in the SAP system, and tracks the order form delivery situation, the feedback gives with the department.
Based on the completed purchase order in the purchasing application in the SAP system, and track delivery of orders, feedback to the Department.
based on the purchase requisition in SAP system complete the purchase order, and track your order delivery, and feedback is given to the sector. ;
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
迟交货罚款 英文怎么说迟交1-4周,每周罚迟交货物金额的0.4% 英文怎么说?
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
If you are late with the goods in 1--4 weeks ,you will pay the fine which is 0.4% of the amount of the money of the goods each week .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Late delivery for one to four weeks, will fine 0.4% of the total late delivery amount per week.我的水平仅如此,不知道能否帮到您
If the delivery is late for 1-4 weeks, you will be fined up to 0.4% amount of the shipement one week.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
“我想了解一些详细的情况”用英语怎么说?
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
我想了解一些详细的情况:1.I should like to go over the detailed ground .2.I'd like some detailed information .我想了解你们在Kathmandu旅行的一些情况.I'd like some information about your trip to Kathmandu.这个问题是很麻烦,我想再了解一下情况.It's a difficult problem and I should like to go over the ground again.我正好了解一些他的情况.I happened to know about him.着手工作以前,我们想了解更多的详细情况.Before we can do anything,we should like to have further particulars.我想打听一些乘火车旅行的情况.I'd like some information about the trains,please.我想打听一些乘火车施行的情况.I'd like some information about the train,please.贵方的销售条件是什么?我想了解一下贵方销售条件.What's your sale terms?I'd like to know your sale term.我需要再了解一点背景情况,然后才能帮助你.I'll need a bit more background before I can help you.我想了解一下你们在这方面的供货情况.I'd like to know what you can offer in this line.我想那位秘书知道这一计划的详细情况.I suppose the secretary know the particulars of the plan.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i would like to know some details about ***.
I would like to know more detailsI want to know some particular information
上面太繁冗。直接这样I want some detail information about~
I want to know some detailed information.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 连接状态英文怎么说 的文章

随机推荐