你理想的工作环境是什么样的?请帮忙给出正确答案和分析,谢谢!
论文写作技巧
您可能感兴趣的试题
14. 你为什么觉得自己聪明?25. 就简历上列出的一些内容提问。
我有更好的答案
相关考试课程
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……什么是你心目中理想的工作?(What is your ideal job)Every person has his own ideal job. Some people wish to be doctors, while others want to be teachers and so on. As far as I am concerned, I have been dreaming of being a guide for a long time. First, my major is the manage of tourism, so I want to get a job about tourism. Secondly, good guides are knowledgeable and amiable, meanwhile, they have wide vision. Finally, guide can constantly expand his knowledge and understand lots of customs about different cultures and countries. To achieve my dream of being a qualified guide, I have to make sufficient preparations. Fro one thing, I must learn my specialty well and travel at my spare time, just as the saying goes: &Seeing is believing.& For another, I should enhance my eloquence so that I can express the allusion about the view clearly. What&s more important ,I should control my mood freely and treat every traveler kindly. Being a good guide is difficult, but I believe if I endeavor to do this things in all hands. I&ll be successful sooner or later.
版权所有:中小学教育资源&
信产部湘ICP备号-4
本站所有资源来源网络及网友上传,仅供交流研究之用,如侵犯您的权益,请联系本站。公司提供的简历中有“请用一句话描述你理想-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
公司提供的简历中有“请用一句话描述你理想
来源:互联网 发表时间: 8:59:57 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“公司提供的简历中有“请用一句话描述你理想”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“公司提供的简历中有“请用一句话描述你理想”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:<,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: 拥有融洽的人际关系、良好的学习及能力锻炼、挑战有远景的工作方向
2个回答1个回答1个回答6个回答3个回答3个回答2个回答4个回答3个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright &#169; 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号今日新帖:5373 在线学员:8142
论坛等级:白金会员
学术级别:实习生
回帖:2023
经验:6424
鲜花:<span id='flower
金币:<span id='medal900
最近很激动,部门管理上有了新变化,让我看到了新的希望,也很喜欢现在面貌一新的工作氛围。你理想中的工作氛围是什么样子的呐?
最美女会计
楼主其他文章
论坛等级:黄金会员
回帖:3040
经验:3453
鲜花:<span id='flower3
金币:<span id='medal395
河蟹的氛围~
论坛等级:钻石会员
回帖:5503