去超市的英文怎么读十个英文贴士

十个小贴士,生活更美好(双语)_沪江英语学习网
分类学习站点
十个小贴士,生活更美好(双语)
10 things that scientific research shows can help improve your life.科学研究表明以下十件事能让生活更美好
1) Get out in nature一、走进自然
You probably seriously underestimate how important this is. (Actually, there&s research that says you do.) Being in nature reduces stress, makes you more creative, improves your memory and may even make you a better person.你可能根本不知道这有多重要。(真的,有研究表明你的确不知道。)身处大自然可以缓解压力,使你有更丰富的创造力,更好的记忆力,甚至可能使你变成一个更好的人。
2) Exercise二、锻炼
We all know how important this is, but few people do it consistently. Other than health benefits too numerous to mention, exercise makes you smarter, happier, improves sleep, increases
and makes you feel better about your body. A Harvard study that has tracked a group of men for more than 70 years identified it as one of the secrets to a good life.我们都知道这很重要,不过很少有人坚持锻炼。锻炼对健康的益处不胜枚举,除此之外还能使你更聪明,更开心,改善你的睡眠,提升你的性欲,让你对你的身材更加满意。哈佛大学在过去七十多年里跟踪研究了一组男性,由此得出结论,锻炼是美妙人生的一大功臣。
3) Spend time with friends and family三、多和朋友家人在一起
Harvard happiness expert Daniel Gilbert identified this as one of the biggest sources of happiness in our lives. Relationships are worth more than you think ( an extra $131,232 a year.) Not feeling socially connected can make you stupider and kill you. Loneliness can lead to heart attack, stroke and . The longest lived people on the planet all place a strong emphasis on social engagement and good relationships are more important to a long life than even exercise. Friends are key to improving your life. Share good news and enthusiatically respond when others share good news with you to improve your relationships. Want to instantly be happier? Do something kind for them.哈佛大学的幸福学专家丹尼尔&吉尔伯特将此视为我们生命中最主要的幸福源头之一。人际关系比你以为的更值钱(大约每年少算了131232美元)。感觉不到人际间的联系会让你变得呆呆傻傻,了无生趣。孤独会导致心脏病、中风和糖尿病。所有长寿的人都强调社会参与,而且对于长寿而言,良好的人际关系甚至比锻炼更重要。朋友是使生活更美好的关键。要改善人际关系,你可以分享好消息,或是在别人和你分享好消息的时候热情回应。想要一天比一天开心?为他们做些好事。
4) Express gratitude四、表达感激
It will make you happier这会让你更开心
It will improve your relationships.改善你的人际关系
It can make you a better person.让你成为一个更好的人
It can make life better for everyone around you.你身边的人都会过得更美好
5) Meditate五、冥想
can increase happiness, meaning in life, social support and attention span while reducing anger, anxiety, depression and fatigue. Along similar lines, prayer can make you feel better & even if you&re not religious.冥想能提升幸福感和生命的意义,为你带来更多社会支持和更广泛的关注,减少愤怒、焦虑、低落和疲劳。与之相似,祈祷&&即使你不信教&&也可以改善你的情绪。
6) Get enough sleep六、充足的睡眠
You can&t cheat yourself on sleep and not have it affect you. Being tired actually makes it harder to be happy. Lack of sleep = more likely to get sick. &Sleeping on it& does improve decision making. Lack of sleep can make you more likely to behave unethically. There is such a thing as beauty sleep.想要在睡眠上偷工减料又不受影响是不可能的。疲惫的时候是很难开心起来的,缺乏睡眠还容易生病。&睡一觉,明天再考虑吧&的确是有利于做决策的。缺乏睡眠的时候更容易做出毁三观的事情。还有美容觉的说法呢。
Naps are great too. Naps increase alertness and performance on the job, enhance learning ability and
negative emotions while enhancing positive ones.打个盹儿也不错。打个盹儿工作的时候反应更快,表现更好,学习更轻松,清除消极情绪,变得乐观积极。
7) Challenge yourself七、挑战自己
Learning another language can keep your mind sharp. Music lessons increase intelligence. Challenging your beliefs strengthens your mind. Increasing willpower just takes a little effort each day and it&s more responsible for your success than IQ. Not getting an education or taking advantage of opportunities are two of the things people look back on their lives and regret the most.另学一门语言能保持思维敏捷清晰。学音乐能提升智力。挑战你的信仰能使心性更加强大。每天下一点功夫就能增强意志力,而这比智商更能引领你走向成功。一个人回头看这一生最会后悔的两件事就是不学习和错失良机。
8) Laugh八、大笑
People who use humor to cope with stress have better immune systems, reduced risk of heart attack and stroke, experience less pain during dental work and live longer. Laughter should be like a daily vitamin. Just
about funny moments can improve your relationship. Humor has many benefits.笑对压力的人有更好的免疫系统,比较不容易得心脏病或中风,看牙医时感受到的痛苦更少,活得更长。大笑应该像每天一片的维生素。只要想想有意思的事情就能改善人际关系。幽默的好处太多了。
9) Touch someone九、与人触碰
Touching can reduce stress, improve team performance, and help you be persuasive. Hugs make you happier. Sex may help prevent heart attacks and cancer, improve your immune system and extend your life.触碰能缓解压力,优化团队表现,增强你的说服力。拥抱给你好心情。性爱有助于预防心脏病和癌症,增强免疫系统,延年益寿。
10) Be optimistic十、乐观
Optimism can make you healthier, happier and extend your life. The Army teaches it in order to increase mental toughness in soldiers. Being over confident improves performance.乐观让人健康,开心,长寿。军队为使士兵精神强大坚毅也教人乐观。过度自信让人表现更好。
声明:双语文章中,中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。
相关热点:
最受欢迎的10大圣诞节读物
英语学习推荐:听说读写全面提升的法宝
在麻省理工上学是什么感觉?
双语美文:我的生活,充满魔法
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:记住登录状态(建议在网吧/公用电脑上取消该选项)
您也可以通过以下网站的账号进行登录!
& 请输入4-20位字符(中文7个)英文、数字、“_”组合
*登录密码:
&输入6-16位字符
&选择您的学习目标,系统为您推荐相关学习信息
*手机号码:
&请输入您的手机号吗,系统为您推荐相关学习信息
已阅读并同意 &
轻松享受生活的十个小贴士:一次只做一件事
导学:你是否被工作占据了所有?你是一个会享受生活的人吗?
Keeping the stress away from your life isn’t just about the big things and decisions. It is also about the small things. About what you do and do not do from day to day。让生活远离压力并不只是和大事儿及决策有关。它也和小事儿有关。和你每天做什么以及不做什么有关。Those small daily – helpful or unhelpful – habits add up very quickly over the weeks and can be the difference between being focused and feeling good about life or not being able to sleep or work properly and enjoy your life as much as you could。这些每天的小习惯——有益的或无益的——一周一周累积地非常快,正是它们有可能让你的生活有所不同。你可能享受生活并感觉良好,也可能无法入睡或无法正常工作,更不用提尽可能地享受生活了。In this article I’d like to share 10 small habits that have had a huge positive effect in my life and that protects me from both the stress out there in the world and the stress I can cause myself。在这篇文章中,我想和大家分享10个小习惯,这些习惯对我的生活起到了很大的积极影响,让我远离世界上本来就有的压力以及自己导致的压力。1. One thing at a time. 一次只做一件事It is often tempting to multi-task to get things done quicker. But every time I feel that impulse I remind myself that in the past I have actually gotten better results, been able to focus more sharply and had less stress in my mind and body when I single-tasked. And so I continue to do one thing at a time。多任务处理往往很诱人,好像能让人更快地把事情做完。但是每当我有那种冲动时,我就会提醒自己,过去当我单任务处理时,结果更好,我更专注,头脑、身体的压力更少。所以我继续一次只做一件事情。2. Just write it all down。把它写下来。Trying to remember every idea, meeting and so on is not the best use of your mind。尝试记住每个想法、会议等等并不能最好地利用你的大脑。And if your memory is anything like mine then you may lose many ideas if they are not captured pretty quickly. So just write all of your good or great ideas, insights and thoughts down to keep them safe and to unload your mind。如果你的记忆力和我差不多,那要是你不很快的把想法捕捉下来,它们很快就会溜走。 所以把好的主意、看法和想法都写下来,保证它们记录下来,减轻大脑的负担。3. Don’t guess. Ask. 不要去猜。去问。Trying to read minds usually don’t go so well at all. So instead, just communicate and ask。读心术并不是那么好用。取而代之,去和他人沟通并加以询问。By doing so you promote openness in your relationships in the long run and that will also help you to minimize unnecessary conflicts, misunderstandings, negativity and waste or time and energy。这样做,从长远的角度上来说可以提高关系间的开放性, 那也会帮你减少不必要的冲突、误解、消极情绪以及时间和能量的浪费。4. Keep everything in its place. 把东西放在固定的位置上。If everything has its place then your home and workspace will have a more calming effect and it will be less stressful to find those important papers or your keys and wallet as you are heading out to catch the next bus。如果东西都有固定的位置,那么你的家和工作地点会有更好的镇定效果,当你赶车时去找重要文件或钥匙、钱包时压力就不会那么大了。5. Set clear daily time-limits for your work. 每天为工作设定明确的时间限制This has been so important for me to not get lost in the very stressful grey zone and to not think about my business and this blog after my workday is done。这一点对我来说非常重要,它让我不会迷失在充满压力的灰色区域中,让我在工作做完后不去想业务和博客。Three limits that I have set are: 我设定的三个限制是:Breaks every hour. I usually work for about 45 minutes and then take a 15 minute break when I step away from the work and do something completely different。每个小时都要休息。我通常工作45分钟然后休息15分钟,停止工作,做一些完全不同的事情。Start and stop-times for work. I don’t work before 8 in the morning and I don’t work after 7 o clock in the evening。设定工作的开始和结束时间。早晨8点前和晚上7点后我都不会工作。I don’t work weekends. I usually check emails once per weekend just to see so there is not something truly important I have to attend to. But other than that I stay away from work over the weekend and spend time with my family, friends, a good book or movie or I do some other fun activity。周末不工作。 我经常会在周末查一下邮件看看有没有真正重要的事情需要注意一下。除此之外,我周末是不工作的。我在周末和家人、朋友一起玩,或看一本好书、一部电影或做其他有趣的事情。6. Be 10 minutes early for meetings. 开会时早去10分钟。This is a very small habit but in my experience it can sure decrease the daily stress a whole lot。这是个非常小的习惯,但是以我的经验,它会减少大量的压力。For me it has transformed travel time during my day into relaxing breaks instead of passages of time and space that only up my levels of stress and other negative feelings。对我来说,它把我的出行时间转换成了休息的片刻,而不是成段的增加压力和其他负面情绪的时间和空间。7. Do email checking etc. as late in the day as possible. 尽可能晚地去查看电子邮件I try to stay away from my inbox until the end of my workday. Doing my work this way helps me to have less distraction and to focus fully on creating new articles, newsletters and premium courses early in the day。我尽量在工作快结束时查看电子邮件。这样做能让我少分心,能让我在一天的早些时间里把注意力完全放在写新的文章、通讯稿和优质的课程上。This may not be possible for everyone of course. But see if you can do one or two hours of uninterrupted work on your most important tasks in the morning before checking your email。当然,这并不对每个人都适用。但是你可以试试,在查看邮件前能不能一两个小时无打扰地去做最重要的任务。8. Pack before you go to bed. 在上床睡觉前把明天的东西准备好。You’ll be less stressed out in the morning and you are less likely to forget something。早晨你的压力就会减少, 你忘带东西的可能性也会降低。9. Aim to keep it very simple instead of creating drama or mountains out of molehills. 目的是要简单,而不是要弄出戏剧性的事件或小题大做Drama, conflicts or creating mountains out of molehills can fill life with things that seem important and sometimes exciting. But those things will also suck up much of your time and energy and create stress and friction in your life。戏剧性的事件、冲突或小题大做能让生活充满着看似重要和让人兴奋的事情。但是那些事情会占用你大量的时间和精力,并让你的生活增加压力和摩擦。A few things that help me to avoid extra drama, conflicts or creating mountains are to ask myself these 3 questions when I am in a negative situation:有几件事能帮我避免额外的戏剧性的事件、冲突或小题大做。这就是当我处于不利的局面时,我会问自己这三个问题:Am I making a mountain out of a molehill right now? Will this matter in 5 years or even 5 weeks? How can keep things extremely simple in this situation?我现在是不是小题大做? 这件事5年后或甚至5周后还重要吗? 在这种情况下如何能让事情变得非常简单?10. When overcome with stress, just breathe. 面对压力时,深呼吸When stressed, lost in a problem or the past or future in your mind breathe a little more deeply than usual and make sure you breathe with your belly. Do this for about 1-2 minutes。当有压力时,当迷失在脑海里的问题或沉迷于过去、未来时,比平常呼吸得深一些,确保用腹部呼吸。这样做1-2分钟。It will calm your body down and bring your mind back from future worries or past mistakes and into what is happening right here in the present moment again。它会让你的身体平静下来,让你从对未来的担忧或过去的错误中回过神来,把注意力集中在当前发生的事情上。
适合人群:商务白领,自由职业者,大学生
标签:&&&&&&&&
娱乐英语相关课程&
阅读排行榜
阅读排行榜
全站热门阅读排行
学校(Meten English School) 版权所有
METEN Capsule9个小贴士 教你做个聪明的超市购物达人_新浪云浮
9个小贴士 教你做个聪明的超市购物达人
新浪时尚评论
  导语:在超市买的都是小物品小零食,结账的时候却发现花了好多钱!怎么回事?想想看,如果你是商家,会不会千方百计地让顾客多多购买自己的产品?所以作为消费者,你最该学的是“反忽悠术”,这样你才能做个理智、冷静的顾客,别把宝贵的钞票浪费在不必要的消费中。
  超市最爱在不知不觉中忽悠你掏钱
  货架上最明显的东西就是利润最高的!
  超市管理员会把颜色最诱人、利润最高的商品放在一般人视线可及的货架上!一项研究发现,在超市中,高个男人的购买力最低,这是因为他们的目光往往集中在 最顶端的货架上,那上面通常摆放着最物美价廉的商品。因为,放在货架顶端的商品的经销商往往有点“酒香不怕巷子深”的感觉,他们对自己产品的质量有充分的 自信,不怕顾客看不见。因此我们建议你穿一双高跟鞋,这样你就能巧妙避开那些放在中间货架上的、花花绿绿的商品诱惑啦!
  收款台边好多小零食?它们最容易忽悠你
  当你在超市柜台前结账排队时,往往会因为无聊拿起款台旁的一些零食。是的,它们的包装异常美丽,卖相也不错,更重要的是,电视、杂志、公交站的广告中,你常常见到这些商品的身影。可是,别忘了,款台旁的小零食往往以巧克力、糖果为主,它们大都有很高的热量,也有不菲的利润。超市之所以总有那么几个款台停止收款绝不只是偶然,有时就是为了有意延长顾客的排队时间,以增加随机消费额。要想在管好身材的同时管好钱包,建议你在排队等待收款时给朋友打个电话,或玩玩手机游戏,以此分散自己对商品的注意力。
 & 只有购物车没有购物筐?就是忽悠你不知不觉买多
  购物筐体积比购物车小得多,而“把手里的容器填满”是每个女人在逛超市时都会有的潜意识。你没发现在超市里,总有用不完的购物车,购物筐却往往少得可怜 吗?这是商家跟你玩的小伎俩!因此我们建议你,如果你只是想在超市里随便逛逛,那最好选择小巧的便携式购物筐。要是找不到小型购物筐,自带塑料袋或购物袋也是不错的选择。想想看,谁愿意把沉重的食品挂在肩上逛超市呢?有了这种“吨位”的压力,你自然就不会买太多啦。
&&& 蔬菜水果好新鲜?灯光忽悠你的小把戏
 & 聪明的商家们往往深谙色彩心理学。他们喜欢用灯光来衬托食物的色彩,使它们看上去更新鲜。比如,有些超市会特意选择红色灯光照射肉类,绿色灯光照射蔬菜,橙色或黄色灯光照射水果。想想看,在酒吧彩灯的照射下,你是否显得比平时更迷人?超市中的食品也是如此!建议你在挑选超市食品时,除了检查它的包装和价签外,千万别忘了把它从货架的自有灯光下拿开,放在超市白色的日光灯下好好照照,这样你才能客观地通过外观来判断食品的新鲜程度。
 & 别再被忽悠!做个聪明的超市购物达人
  新鲜果蔬该怎么买?
  新鲜的水果往往拥有更多营养价值和安全性,要知道,全世界每天都会发生多起食物中毒案例,其中三成以上是因为过期果蔬引发的!购买蔬果,早上最好!不论是去超市还是农贸市场购买蔬菜,都最好早上去,因为蔬菜是早上上架,所以此时购买是最新鲜的。但买水果的话就不必早起,因为水果通常都会存放两三天,并且往往会每天都被淋点水,以保证看起来依然很新鲜。
 & 蔬果长得好看未必是最好
  对果蔬的外表不要过分苛求,有些小毛病是很正常的,比如长得很难看的西红柿可能汁多味浓,带有疤痕的苹果其实味道更好。要知道,有的水果长得很漂亮,但是果农可能花了很长时间在装饰水果身上,打蜡、上色,这些人工小伎俩虽可能让水果的外表加分,却会让水果增加更多不安全因素。
  买瓜果时,挑完整的!
  不论是在超市还是果蔬摊,都要选完整的瓜果,不要买切成一半的西瓜、南瓜、 冬瓜等。因为它们有可能是去掉了腐坏部分后再重新加工包装的,质量无法得到保证。本地产的蔬果往往有较好的营养购买蔬果时还要尽量选择本地采收的,这不仅 是为了减少运输成本达到环保节能的目的,也是为了避免买到未成熟就被采摘下来的蔬果。蔬果如果需要长途运输,为了防止运输途中腐坏,自然会在未成熟前就被 采摘下来,而且经过货柜长时间的载运,很多营养素和矿物质都会流失。
  看清标签,找到最适合你的蔬菜
  按照蔬菜栽培和管理认证方式,可以分为普通蔬菜、无公害蔬菜、绿色蔬菜和有机蔬菜。其中无公害蔬菜承诺不会发生农药超标问题,绿色食品蔬菜承诺不使用任何有毒物质,有机蔬菜则承诺在栽培中不用任何人工合成物质。属于哪类蔬菜要看有没有相应的产品质量认证标签,而不是看菜体是否干净或是否有保鲜膜。即使没有保鲜膜并且还附着了泥土,只要标签上表明了品牌、产地和质量认证标识,也一样可以放心购买。
&&& 选择冷柜果蔬
  在超市购买果蔬,对于同样品质的产品,建议优先考虑储藏在冷柜当中并且覆盖了保鲜膜的。因为在室温下,果蔬中的营养成分流失很快,至于保鲜膜则能减少水分挥发,帮助果蔬留住营养素。而且提醒你,除了要注意包装上的生产日期,还要仔细查看果蔬的新鲜程度,确保买到的是最新鲜的产品。为此最好到人流大的超市购买,因为产品卖得快,质量相对新鲜。此外,不要被处理的“特价果蔬”所吸引,味道、口感和营养都变差的果蔬即使再便宜也不值得购买。
 & 伸手就能拿到的都不是最新鲜的
  刚上架的奶制品通常摆在货架的较靠里面的最深处,而你平视过去最先看到的、摆在货架最外面的奶制品,生产日期常常都不是最新的。这是一来因为上架者的习惯问题,二来也因为几乎所有来购物的人都会习惯先拿最外面的,因此也是货物快速流动的最佳位置。如果你的食物消耗较快,请注意尽量挑选出产日期前面的。
 & 生鲜食品,小心买!
  要知道,肉类、蛋类食品虽然每天入口,但超过40%的大肠杆菌来源于此!因此我们一再提醒你,选择生鲜食品时,一定要小心再小心!只买未经加工过的鲜肉虽然你不必通过打猎来获得食物,但如果牛肉被做成球状或拌了佐料的半成品,你还能保证自己吃的是真正的牛肉吗?你还能保证自己没有摄入过多的钠和添加剂吗?半加工方式不仅会使食物损失自身的营养成分(如抗氧化剂,纤维等),还可能添加进不少化学物。比如那些半成品羊肉串之所以是粉色,就可能因为添加了能致癌的亚硝酸钠,而且你也无法确认这些羊肉的生产日期。还有那些在超市中售卖的熟肉,其实也可能不新鲜,今天卖的香肠里可能就掺杂着前几天没卖完的货。因此,买新鲜的整块鲜肉才是最好的选择。
 & 有品牌的鸡蛋往往更安全
  因为鸡蛋中的营养成 分受饲料影响很大,而且鸡蛋中容易富集污染物质和病菌,如有机氯农药和沙门氏菌等,所以建议你要购买知名品牌的鸡蛋,并且最好选择有机鸡蛋。此外,购买时 还要注意鸡蛋的新鲜程度,新鲜鸡蛋表面会有一层雾一样的薄层(蛋壳膜),表面太光滑的鸡蛋反而不新鲜。而且,新鲜的鸡蛋手感较沉,因为水分还没有蒸发。
 & 买个面包也有大学问
  你平时是怎么选面包的?挑最贵的?买最漂亮的?其实,小小的面包里藏着大学问呢!口感越好的面包往往热量越高面包按质感可以分为脆皮面包、软质面包、硬质面包和松质面包4类。其中表皮干燥的脆皮面包热量最低,因为这类面包含糖、盐和油脂都很少,经过烘焙后表皮 脆硬,趁热吃非常可口。法式主食面包和俄式面包都属于这一类,营养价值和馒头类似。软质面包和硬质面包中都加入了鸡蛋、糖、牛奶、油脂等,只是加入的水分不同。吐司面包、奶油面包和大部分花色点心面包都属于软质面包。这类面包所含的糖和油脂都比脆皮面包多,但因为加入了鸡蛋和奶粉,所以营养价值也有所增加。至于牛角面包、起酥面包等松质面包(又名丹麦面包)则最好不要购买,因为它们是面包中热量最高的,加入了20%?30%的黄油或起酥油,所以才能形成特殊的层状结构,制造出酥香柔软的口感。但相应的,也含有过多的脂肪、热量和对心血管健康不利的反式脂肪酸。你现在的位置 : &
让生活更美好的十个小贴士
  10 things that scientific research shows can help improve your life。
  科学研究表明以下十件事能让生活更美好
  1) Get out in nature
  一、走进自然
  You probably seriously underestimate how important this is. (Actually, there&s research that says you do。) Being in nature reduces stress, makes you more creative, improves your memory and may even make you a better person。
  你可能根本不知道这有多重要。(真的,有研究表明你的确不知道。)身处大自然可以缓解压力,使你有更丰富的创造力,更好的记忆力,甚至可能使你变成一个更好的人。
  2) Exercise
  二、锻炼
  We all know how important this is, but few people do it consistently. Other than health benefits too numerous to mention, exercise makes you smarter, happier, improves sleep, increases libido and makes you feel better about your body. A Harvard study that has tracked a group of men for more than 70 years identified it as one of the secrets to a good life。
  我们都知道这很重要,不过很少有人坚持锻炼。锻炼对健康的益处不胜枚举,除此之外还能使你更聪明,更开心,改善你的睡眠,提升你的性欲,让你对你的身材更加满意。哈佛大学在过去七十多年里跟踪研究了一组男性,由此得出结论,锻炼是美妙人生的一大功臣。
  3) Spend time with friends and family
  三、多和朋友家人在一起
  Harvard happiness expert Daniel Gilbert identified this as one of the biggest sources of happiness in our lives. Relationships are worth more than you think (approximately an extra $131,232 a year。) Not feeling socially connected can make you stupider and kill you. Loneliness can lead to heart attack, stroke and diabetes. The longest lived people on the planet all place a strong emphasis on social engagement and good relationships are more important to a long life than even exercise. Friends are key to improving your life. Share good news and enthusiatically respond when others share good news with you to improve your relationships. Want to instantly be happier? Do something kind for them。
  哈佛大学的幸福学专家丹尼尔&吉尔伯特将此视为我们生命中最主要的幸福源头之一。人际关系比你以为的更值钱(大约每年少算了131232美元)。感觉不到人际间的联系会让你变得呆呆傻傻,了无生趣。孤独会导致心脏病、中风和糖尿病。所有长寿的人都强调社会参与,而且对于长寿而言,良好的人际关系甚至比锻炼更重要。朋友是使生活更美好的关键。要改善人际关系,你可以分享好消息,或是在别人和你分享好消息的时候热情回应。想要一天比一天开心?为他们做些好事。
  4) Express gratitude
  四、表达感激
  It will make you happier
  这会让你更开心
  It will improve your relationships。
  改善你的人际关系
  It can make you a better person。
  让你成为一个更好的人
  It can make life better for everyone around you。
  你身边的人都会过得更美好
  5) Meditate
  五、冥想
  Meditation can increase happiness, meaning in life, social support and attention span while reducing anger, anxiety, depression and fatigue. Along similar lines, prayer can make you feel better & even if you&re not religious。
  冥想能提升幸福感和生命的意义,为你带来更多社会支持和更广泛的关注,减少愤怒、焦虑、低落和疲劳。与之相似,祈祷&&即使你不信教&&也可以改善你的情绪。
  6) Get enough sleep
  六、充足的睡眠
  You can&t cheat yourself on sleep and not have it affect you. Being tired actually makes it harder to be happy. Lack of sleep = more likely to get sick. &Sleeping on it& does improve decision making. Lack of sleep can make you more likely to behave unethically. There is such a thing as beauty sleep。
  想要在睡眠上偷工减料又不受影响是不可能的。疲惫的时候是很难开心起来的,缺乏睡眠还容易生病。&睡一觉,明天再考虑吧&的确是有利于做决策的。缺乏睡眠的时候更容易做出毁三观的事情。还有美容觉的说法呢。
  Naps are great too. Naps increase alertness and performance on the job, enhance learning ability and purge negative emotions while enhancing positive ones。
  打个盹儿也不错。打个盹儿工作的时候反应更快,表现更好,学习更轻松,清除消极情绪,变得乐观积极。
  7) Challenge yourself
  七、挑战自己
  Learning another language can keep your mind sharp. Music lessons increase intelligence. Challenging your beliefs strengthens your mind. Increasing willpower just takes a little effort each day and it&s more responsible for your success than IQ. Not getting an education or taking advantage of opportunities are two of the things people look back on their lives and regret the most。
  另学一门语言能保持思维敏捷清晰。学音乐能提升智力。挑战你的信仰能使心性更加强大。每天下一点功夫就能增强意志力,而这比智商更能引领你走向成功。一个人回头看这一生最会后悔的两件事就是不学习和错失良机。
  8) Laugh
  八、大笑
  People who use humor to cope with stress have better immune systems, reduced risk of heart attack and stroke, experience less pain during dental work and live longer. Laughter should be like a daily vitamin. Just reminiscing about funny moments can improve your relationship. Humor has many benefits。
  笑对压力的人有更好的免疫系统,比较不容易得心脏病或中风,看牙医时感受到的痛苦更少,活得更长。大笑应该像每天一片的维生素。只要想想有意思的事情就能改善人际关系。幽默的好处太多了。
  9) Touch someone
  九、与人触碰
  Touching can reduce stress, improve team performance, and help you be persuasive. Hugs make you happier.
  触碰能缓解压力,优化团队表现,增强你的说服力。拥抱给你好心情。
  10) Be optimistic
  十、乐观
  Optimism can make you healthier, happier and extend your life. The Army teaches it in order to increase mental toughness in soldiers. Being over confident improves performance。
  乐观让人健康,开心,长寿。军队为使士兵精神强大坚毅也教人乐观。过度自信让人表现更好。
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 超市的英文 的文章

随机推荐