1.75亿学生的选择
我的工号是S1179~后三位数其实也没多大意义~但是一般都是按照进厂的先后顺序排工号的~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码工号是什么意思_工号在线翻译_工号什么意思_工号的意思_工号的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
工号是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
工号是什么意思 工号在线翻译 工号什么意思 工号的意思 工号的翻译 工号的解释 工号的发音 工号的同义词 工号的反义词 工号的例句
工号 双语例句1. 1. 比如,一个没有工号的雇员就必定拿不到薪酬系统发放的工资。&&&&For instance, a person could not be paid in the Payroll system without an employee No.2. 至于中文域名有什么用处,该中心工号6072的工作人员介绍:中文域名和英文域名的功能是一样的,但中文域名更适合中国人的书写习惯,便于记忆,因此有的人愿意去选择注册。&&&&Have what use as to Chinese domain name, this center is versed in the staff member of 6072 introduces number: The function of Chinese domain name and English domain name is same, but the book that Chinese domain name suits a Chinese more writes a habit, facilitating memory, accordingly some people are willing to choose to register.3. 日前,就此事记者咨询了域名的管理机构中国互联网络信息中心,该中心工号6072的工作人员介绍,目前注册中文域名国家没有强制规定,完全取决于客户自愿,一次注册多长时间也没有统一规定,就王先生所遭遇注册10年的要求,该工作人员表示,一般来说注册时间最长就是10年,客户同样可以选择。&&&&A few days ago, the center of information of administration China internet network that sought advice from a domain name with respect to this matter reporter, this center is versed in the staff member of 6072 introduces number, register country of Chinese domain name to do not have compulsive regulation at present, depend on completely the client is freewill, register how long to also did not consolidate a regulation, with respect to Mr Wang place experience registers requirement of 10 years, this staff member expresses, register time generally speaking the longest it is 10 years, the client can choose likewise.4. 生产各种铜铁、不锈钢、铝、锌合金、铅锡合金、PVC等材质的徽章、奖章、警徽、国徽、军徽、党徽、校徽、纪念章、纪念币、工艺标牌、工号牌、领带夹、钥匙圈、扣、链、五金配件、刀叉餐具、开瓶器等旅游纪念品及工艺礼品。&&&&The production of copper and iron, stainless steel, aluminum, zinc alloy, pewter, PVC material, such as the badges, medals, Jinghui, the national emblem, Emblem, lapel pin, the school badge, medals, coins, crafts signs, the Haopai, tie Folder, keychain, clasps, chain, hardware accessories, cutlery knife and fork, Opener of tourist souvenirs and gifts.5. 这是我的工号牌,请为我的服务打分,请投入意见箱,谢谢合作!&&&&This is my working number, please mark/grade my service and put it into the suggestion box, thank you for your cooperation.6. 6. 员工工号牌---酒店将免费为员工提供工号牌,员工有义务妥善保存并在工作时佩戴工号牌。&&&&It is each associate's duty to always keep it with himher when on duty.7. 7. 年轻的印度工程师,男男女女,戴着 ID 工号牌,很精神地在大楼之间穿梭。&&&&Young Indian engineers, men and women, walk briskly from building to building, dangling ID badges.8. 在询问没有佩戴工号牌和姓氏牌的航空公司员工时,对方的回答竟然出现服务忌语。&&&&Asking workers not to wear a license plate and name of the airline employees went so far as each other's answer忌语services.9. 9. 员工工号牌---酒店将免费为员工提供工号牌,员工有义务妥善保存并在工作时佩戴工号牌。&&&&Associate Name Tag-The Company provides all associates with a name tag free of charge to identify themselves.10. 制服包含工号牌和鞋子。&&&&Uniform includes nametag, and shoes.11. 在调查中,空港地服、中国联航、山东航空等存在工作人员不配戴工号牌或姓氏牌,当问姓时,反问:你什么事呀?&&&&&&In the survey, air and clothing, China United Airlines, Shandong Airlines and other staff not to use the existence of workers license number plate or last name, last name when asked, the question: What do you do it?12. 12. 专业制作徽章,觫匙扣,烟灰缸,开瓶器,球叉,钱夹,手镯,戒指,耳环,发夹,项链,蚀刻镂空,奖牌奖杯,工号牌,公仔标牌,呔夹,胸针,铭牌,皮带扣等等。&&&&&&Professional production of badges, Su key chain, ash Cylinder, Opener, the ball cross, wallet, bracelets, rings, earrings, hair clips, necklaces, etching Loukong, medal trophy, the Haopai, doll plate, tyres folder, brooches, nameplate, belts deduction And so on.13. 我没有手机,甚至不知道我的朋友的工号。&&&&&&I had no cell phone, and didn't even know my friend's work number.14. 工号的近义词14. 你他妈的,工号多少,我要投诉!&&&&&&You fuck, how much work number, I want to complain!15. 我的工号是××。&&&&&&My number is ××.16. 请记住他的工号。&&&&&&Please remember his employee number.17. 17. 我们专业生产徽章、证章、奖章、奖牌、勋章、纪念章、标牌、狗牌、工号牌、迪斯尼徽章、马口铁徽章、吊饰、手链、项链、手机饰品、开瓶器、钥匙扣、钥匙圈、袖扣、长针、胸针、皮带扣、钱夹、领夹、拆信刀、书签、高尔夫球叉、球冒、铭板、桃心盒等系列。&&&&&&We are specializing in the production of badges, badge, medal, medals, decorations, medals, signage, dog licenses, the number plate, Disney badges, tinplate badges, ornaments, bracelets, necklaces, cell phone accessories, bottle opener, key chain, key ring, cufflinks, long needles, brooches, belt buckle, wallet, from folders, letter openers knife, bookmarks, golf fork, the ball run, ú°, peach heart box series.18. 我们专业生产徽章、证章、奖章、奖牌、勋章、纪念章、标牌、狗牌、工号牌、迪斯尼徽章、马口铁徽章、吊饰、手链、项链、手机饰品、开瓶器、钥匙扣、钥匙圈、袖扣、长针、胸针、皮带扣、钱夹、领夹、拆信刀、书签、高尔夫球叉、球冒、铭板、桃心盒等系列。&&&&&&We are specializing in the production of badges, badge, medal, medals, decorations, medals, signage, dog licenses, the number plate, Disney badges, tinplate badges, ornaments, bracelets, necklaces, cell phone jewelry, bottle opener, key chain, key ring, cufflinks, long needles, brooches, belt buckle, wallet, from folders, letter openers knife, bookmarks, golf fork, the ball run, ú°, peach heart box series.19. 19. 要不要我叫上陈丹青给大家也认个错,双飞更舒服哦……如果大家觉得我这样的服务很好的话,以后一直点我哦,我的工号是18万4531号,工号是有点难记,唉,没办法,作家里干这行的太多了&&&&&&Should I call ChenDanQing give everybody also recognized a mistake, sf more comfortable oh... If you think I this service is good, since I oh, my number is 18 million 4531 number, number is a bit difficult, alas, don't do it, the writer did much...20. 这6个人包括了:阿里妈妈成立时最早的一批员工,有排在20号之前的老员工,也有像林振宇这样工号是5223的新人。&&&&&&These 6 people included: A batch of the earliest employee when the mom in A holds water, the old stuff before the platoon is in 20, also have be versed in like Lin Zhenyu date is the new personality of 5223 so.工号是什么意思,工号在线翻译,工号什么意思,工号的意思,工号的翻译,工号的解释,工号的发音,工号的同义词,工号的反义词,工号的例句,工号的相关词组,工号意思是什么,工号怎么翻译,单词工号是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐