您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Dear&Sir,Thank&you&for&your&offer&of&invite&me&…短文改错及答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
Dear&Sir,Thank&you&for&your&offer&of&invite&me&…短文改错及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
&&&&& 2. 1011
Thank you for your offer of invite me to the summer English course in your school.As for your choice between the two courses,I prefer the four-week course for 60 hours of study.Because of this would allow me more times to do some travelling and make a few new friends either.Of all the subjects Im learning at school,I like English best.I had been learning English for 6 years but my spoken English remains poorly.So I hope to take this chance to improve it.If is possible,Id like to stay with a family for a couple of days in order I can know some customs in England.I believe I will have wonderful time this summer.&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours truly,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&Li Hua
2. your choice 5. either 6. had been 7. poorly 8. is possible 9. in order 10. have wonderful
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)英语翻译请相信我并给我一次面试机会,
明媚忧伤军
直译版本please trust me and give me a chance for an interview,thank you very much!但我觉得如果用在面试上用祈使语气有点不礼貌了,所以我觉得还可以这么说 please trust me and i hope i can get a chance.Looking forward to talking to you in person.thank you very much!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Please believe me and give me a chance for an interview, thank you very much!
Please believe me and give me a chance to interview.Thank you very much!
Please trust me and give me the opportunity for the interview. Thank you very much
trust me and give me a chance to interview please,thank you!
please trust me and give me an opportunity for interview. Thanks a lot.
Please trust me and offer me an opportunity for interview.Thanks!
Believe in me give my oral quiz a chance together please, thank you very much!
扫描下载二维码英语翻译If you think schedule is no problem,please confirm to me within tomorrow.Thanks a lot.我要怎麽用英文礼貌表示confirm呢..或者写感谢贵公司提供给我的这个面试机会,如期约定见面.之类的~
幽灵军团TI70
我来尝试回答你吧.Dear Sir/MadamThank you for your last letter.As for your suggestion,i feel it's ok.By the way,it's my pleasure for the company to offer me the opportunity to attend the interview.如果你想说约定时间,你可以这样表述:Let's fix a date,IS this friday ok?Best RegardsShelly(填写你的英文名)PS:其实这样的回信,不需要过于正式的范文吧,只需要表达清楚自己的意思就好~我想你收到的是外企的邮件回复吧.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
如下:Thank you for offering me this opportunity and I would be flattered to meet you again.Shall we meet at xx?感谢您给我这次机会,我将十分高兴再次与你会面。我们就约在xx点如何?
Sincere thanks for giving me the opportunity of interview. Will you please contact me tomorrow for the time of this interview? Thanks a lot.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英国offer等越晚机会 的文章

随机推荐