Is it still vacant?
这个职位还空着吗?
vacant a. (职位)空缺的
What kind of vacancies do you have?
= What kind of openings do you have?
= What kind of openin8;s are available?
你们有哪些职位空缺?
opening n. &(职位)空缺
I saw a vacancy board outside for a plumber. Has the vacancy been filled?
我在外面招工牌上看到要招一名水管工。招到了吗?
board n. 板,牌
plumber n. 水管工人
fill v. 填补,填满
I'm looking for a job. Is It possible to find one here?
= Is it possible for me to find a job here?
我想找个工作,这儿有吗?
I would like to know If you have got a job for an accountant.
我想知道你们是否有会计的工作。
accountant n. 会计(员),会计师
Do you have any Jobs for a part-time interpreter?
你们有没有兼职口译员的工作?
interpreter n. 口译人员
Are there any vacancies for a typist in your firm?
你们公司有打字员空缺吗?
typist n. 打字员
firm n. 公司
I'm enquiring about your advertisement for a sales manager in today's newspaper. Is this position still open?
我今天在报纸上看到你们招聘销售经理的广告,我想问一下这个职位现在还空着吗?
Do you still have any positions available?
你们那里还有可申请的职位吗?
enquire v. 询问,问(= inquire )
advertisement n. 广告
position n. 职位
Can I still apply for the open position?
我还能申请这个空缺的职位吗?
I'd like to know whether I can apply for the open position.
我想知道我是否可以申请这个空缺的职位。
有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱: 联系电话:
网站管理员:10001&&在线客服:&客服QQ:
鲁ICP备号-14英语翻译我从网络上知道贵公司有职位空缺.我一直对于能在贵公司这样具有强大实力和国际声誉的公司工作十分向往,所以我冒昧的询问贵公司是否需要一个临时的替代者这是cover letter的第一段写给外企的,最好能够按外国人的习惯写
shfkieyrn003BF
Dear Sir or Mam,How are you?This is ...你名字I got info from website that there is a vacant position at your company.I always long for working at such a company with strength and international fame.Co...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
临时的替代者?为什么这样说
I from the network knew that your firm has the job vacancy. I regarding could have the formidable strength and the international fame company like this in your firm work yearned for, therefore I take the liberty whether inquiry your firm does need temporary replacer
扫描下载二维码职位空缺是什么意思_职位空缺在线翻译_职位空缺什么意思_职位空缺的意思_职位空缺的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
职位空缺是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
职位空缺是什么意思 职位空缺在线翻译 职位空缺什么意思 职位空缺的意思 职位空缺的翻译 职位空缺的解释 职位空缺的发音
职位空缺 双语例句1. 既能获得工作经验还可以赚些钱,这个主意不错,你去面试的时候能不能帮我也问问还有没有其他空缺的职位&&&&Now that I think about it, it's not a bad idea to get some work experience, and earn some extra cash while we're at it. Do me a favor Amanda-when you go for your interview, can you ask if there's another vacancy?2. 术。。议院应选举,返回最后法官,和自己的成员资格,正如在宪法,并应于上周三5月,每年确定和宣布谁是eah区内选出是参议员由多数票,并在有不得返回的参议员的总人数,由各区民政票多数当选,供应不足,应以下列方式,即:房子的成员代表,例如参议员的应被宣布当选,应作为应发现在这类地区的票数最高的这些人的姓名,并没有当选,相当于两倍的参议员人数的希望,如果有这么许多赞成,并指出,这些应以抽签方式选出的参议员人数不足以填补这些地区的空缺; inthis的方式对所有这些职位空缺,须填写的每一个联邦区设立,并以同样的方式在所有空缺在参议院,由去世而出现的,从国家或其他地方进行,应提供可尽快将这些空缺之后发生。&&&&Every male person being twenty-one years of age, and resident in any particular town in this commonwealth, for the space of one year next preceding, having a freehold estate within the same town, of the annual income of three pounds, or any estate of the value of sixty pounds, shall have a right to vote in the choice of a representative or representatives for the said town.术. v. the members of the house of representatives shall be chosen annually in the month of may, ten days at least before the last wednesday of that month.术.. the house of representatives shall be the grand inquest
and all impeachments made by them shall be heard and tried by the senate.术.. all money bills shall originate in the hous but the senate may propose or concur with amendments, as on other bills.3. 我想咨询一下你们的职位空缺。&&&&I'm calling about your job vacancy.4. 我请了几个朋友帮忙注意一下,看看有没有空缺的职位。&&&&B: I asked several friends to keep an eye on a job vacancy.5. 如果将来职位有空缺,我们会与你联系。&&&&If there is a vacant position, we`ll relate you.6. 我写信申请贵公司的空缺职位。&&&&I am writing to apply for the vacant position in your company.7. 7. 目前我们没有职位空缺,但我们肯定会记住您的申请。&&&&We don't have any vacant position at present, but we will keep your application in record.8. 职位空缺的近义词8. 如果有什么空缺的职位,我们会打电话通知你。&&&&We will inform you of any vacant position by telephone.9. 9. 我们网站每天拥有数以万计的点击率,italent能为您的空缺职位提供最好的宣传!&&&&With millions of job searches performed daily on our website, italent provides the best exposure for your openings.10. 最受欢迎的网站内容,是公司历史上,聘请了70 %的受访者,其次是店面定位( 67 %)和职位空缺( 62 %)。&&&&The most popular website feature is company history, employed by 70% of all respondents, followed by store locator (67%) and job openings (62%).11. 据报道,在今天的中国,26 %的职位出现空缺。&&&&&&It is reported that in today`s China, 26% of the office vacant.12. 目前,我们在上海、苏州及深圳有资深销售专员职位空缺。&&&&&&Current, we have senior sales professional positions in Shanghai, Suzhou and Shenzhen.13. 这是1979年初的时候,一家数字设备公司传送一份公布职位空缺的便条,我们都被激怒了,说:这不是用来做广告用的!&&&&&&It could have been as early as'79. A digital-equipment corporation sent a note around announcing a job opening, and we all blew up, saying, This is not for advertising!14. 最近本人从《医学杂志》上获知贵机构有癌症研究员职位空缺。&&&&&&I have recently learned from the Journal of Medical Science that you have openings for cancer researchers.15. 职位空缺在线翻译15. 继任董事虽然可以担任董事会中的任何空缺,但是如果董事会的人数固定为两人或两人以上时或已出现空缺职位时,则只有一名董事可继任,单独委托另一名董事。&&&&&&The continuing directors may act notwithstanding any vacancy in their body, save that if the number of directors shall have been fixed at two or more persons and by reason or vacancies having occurred in the Board there shall be only one continuing director he shall be authorised to act alone only for the purpose of appointing another director.16. 职位空缺什么意思16. 他写信来告诉我,他已经决定不填补这个职位的空缺。&&&&&&He wrote to tell me that he had decided not to fill the position after all.17. 几个月后,有另一个更大的工作职位空缺,我获得了它。&&&&&&In a few months, a bigger job opened up and I got it.18. 是的,我需要一些关于职位空缺的信息。&&&&&&Yes, I would like some information on possible job openings.19. 911查询·英语单词19. 我听说你们公司有几个职位空缺。&&&&&&I hear you've got some job openings in your company.20. 我需要一些关于职位空缺的消息。&&&&&&I would like some information on possible job openings.职位空缺是什么意思,职位空缺在线翻译,职位空缺什么意思,职位空缺的意思,职位空缺的翻译,职位空缺的解释,职位空缺的发音,职位空缺的同义词,职位空缺的反义词,职位空缺的例句,职位空缺的相关词组,职位空缺意思是什么,职位空缺怎么翻译,单词职位空缺是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐