小学生可不可以应聘理由

小学生应聘班长岗位的日记如何写_百度知道  事情是这样的。上周上五年级的侄子拿了道题给我,说是不会做。我看了下题目,想了一会做了出来,我的答案和参考答案结果一样,但是过程不同。但是我坚信自己是对的,叫侄子按我说的写了。。。。结果就是老师给他打了个叉,我侄子作业从来都是得优的他这次得了良。。。。我那个气啊。侄子说老师做的跟参考答案一样一样的。  作业本现在没在我这,我就按我的记忆阐述下题目:  某单位组织50人春游,其中A人买了8块钱的门票。B人买了3块钱的门票。买完票后,8块钱门票收的总额比3块钱门票收的总额多了180块钱。问买8块钱门票的人有几人?
楼主发言:5次 发图:0张
  我的做法:  8A-(50-A)*3=180  答案是30人。  难道中国教育就是死板么,答案一样还不成,过程还总得一样一样,这样教出的学生都是一根筋的,不懂变通。真难以想象以后我的娃放在这种学校里面会变成啥样子,哎。。。
  x+y=50
8x-3y=180  
  楼主先别自以为是。  如果是我,第一反应就是列方程做  问题是你侄子布置这作业的前提是什么?  作业一般都是所学知识的巩固。如果你做了种完全没教的,甚至是做好直接给孩子念一遍或者孩子抄一遍。那老师负责的话肯定降等级
  @Resurgamecho 3楼
14:57:16  楼主先别自以为是。  如果是我,第一反应就是列方程做  问题是你侄子布置这作业的前提是什么?  作业一般都是所学知识的巩固。如果你做了种完全没教的,甚至是做好直接给孩子念一遍或者孩子抄一遍。那老师负责的话肯定降等级  -----------------------------  小学五年级,还没有学方程式啊
  哎 不是说小学老师都是水平最差考不上大学的那一群吗  
  @Resurgamecho
14:57:16  楼主先别自以为是。  如果是我,第一反应就是列方程做  问题是你侄子布置这作业的前提是什么?  作业一般都是所学知识的巩固。如果你做了种完全没教的,甚至是做好直接给孩子念一遍或者孩子抄一遍。那老师负责的话肯定降等级  -----------------------------  @gestuz 4楼
15:01:52  小学五年级,还没有学方程式啊  -----------------------------  那不就结了。如果没学。你那个式子,一个大大的未知数A,不是方程是什么
  @夜薄情怀
14:54:08.0  x+y=50 8x-3y=180   —————————————  +1  不过我记得这是初中的内容啊,现在小孩子学的好深哦  
  小学5年级明显还不会方程式,你得用纯数学方法解好吧。  这与死不死板一点关系都没有!
  楼主别气,我一同学在高中成绩属于中下等,我参加工作后才发现她现在还是老师呢,我也搞不懂现在老师真是什么学历层次的人都能当的
  你不能用孩子没学的知识解题啊,你做的是对的,可是孩子不懂啊,他学习当然要他懂才可以,难道考试也是你去?  
  老师的答案是什么?
  必需列方程啊!大学都要用方程式,小学打基础啊!  
  初中 高中好几个当时成绩很一般的同学现在当小学老师去了 ~~~~
  我想知道老师的解题步骤是什么?然后一般做的题目都和当天学的东西有关,不按此方法解确实不妥…  
  得看人家有没有学方程式  没有学的话,就是错的  如果是娃自己预习了,还可以理解,家长帮忙的,绝对是不应该判对 的
  楼主列的一元一次,我想到的是二元一次=_=我记得我小学老实说,初中老师都不会用数学办法算题,只会列方程,当时她一脸的鄙视,当时我森森的觉得小学老师好牛逼,后来我特么的发现了,有简单方法不用用笨方法的那特么不是傻逼是什么  
  这个在小学里称为鸡兔同笼问题,提倡方法多样化,各地教材不同,略有区别!人教版这个学期之前的老教材是安排在六年级,要求学生掌握用列方程的方法和假设法两种解题方法!楼主这种方法我们一般不会判错,但是会要求孩子一定要掌握教材上的方法,学有余力的孩子再提高!个别老师让家长不满的也有,现在编制难求,我们这儿这几年小学老师招考进来的都是一本二本大学毕业生,甚至有研究生!地区不同,这些也不一样啦!所以也不要一竿子打翻一船人啊!
  主要是考虑到孩子根本没学,一看就是家长代做的吧。
  你这个做法就等于老师问3+5等于多少你直接贴一个计算器上去一样。  鸡同鸭讲,大家都会算,最重要的是如何算,没学到方程式就老老实实的算。  是对的没错,但是只能证明这是大人教的。孩子课上的没学好。
  @悠然一生33 17楼
15:41:25  这个在小学里称为鸡兔同笼问题,提倡方法多样化,各地教材不同,略有区别!人教版这个学期之前的老教材是安排在六年级,要求学生掌握用列方程的方法和假设法两种解题方法!楼主这种方法我们一般不会判错,但是会要求孩子一定要掌握教材上的方法,学有余力的孩子再提高!个别老师让家长不满的也有,现在编制难求,我们这儿这几年小学老师招考进来的都是一本二本大学毕业生,甚至有研究生!地区不同,这些也不一样啦!所以也不......  -----------------------------  这确实是提高题。孩子说类似奥数题。我能说参考答案我看不懂吗?什么假设都买A票,后面又都假设都买B票。。。额
  先标记下  
  @gestuz
14:53:10  我的做法:   8A-(50-A)*3=180   答案是30人。   难道中国教育就是死板么,答案一样还不成,过程还总得一样一样,这样教出的学生都是一根筋的,不懂变通。真难以想象以后我的娃放在这种学校里面会变成啥  -----------------------------  难道这就是鸡兔同笼问题?  
  你侄子没学到这种思路啊。  
  额,楼上同学都说我侄子没学到这种思路。可是他爸妈都不会做,问了一圈人到我这里,我给解题了,又解释了一遍给他。他说听懂了。。。。然后就做了这题上交。一定要老师教了才算么/?他一个同学参加奥数班,给我做题目,我99%都不会做。。。。奥赛班那么变态的题目我这成人都招架不了,这种简单方程式对小学五年级的就应该不是问题吧
  现在小学四年级学方程,我现在在成都做作业辅导,现在有考试是这样的,如果你的方法和他不一样,会打×的,还有就是老师看错了  
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规我要去小学面试!谁能帮我写个应聘小学英语教师的5-10分钟自我介绍.
我妻由乃丶h2f
General Introduction I am a third year master major in automation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University,P.R.China.With tremendous interest in Industrial Engineering,I am writing to apply for acceptance into your Ph.D.graduate program.Education background In 1995,I entered the Nanjing University of Science & Technology (NUST) -- widely considered one of the China’s best engineering schools.During the following undergraduate study,my academic records kept distinguished among the whole department.I was granted First Class Prize every semester,and my overall GPA(89.5/100) ranked No.1 among 113 students.In 1999,I got the privilege to enter the graduate program waived of the admission test.I selected the Shanghai Jiao Tong University to continue my study for its best reputation on Combinatorial Optimization and Network Scheduling where my research interest lies.At the period of my graduate study,my overall GPA(3.77/4.0) ranked top 5% in the department.In the second semester,I became teacher assistant that is given to talented and matured students only.This year,I won the Acer Scholarship as the one and only candidate in my department,which is the ultimate accolade for distinguished students endowed by my university.Presently,I am preparing my graduation thesis and trying for the honor of Excellent Graduation Thesis.Research experience and academic activity When a sophomore,I joined the Association of AI Enthusiast and began to narrow down my interest for my future research.In 1997,I participated in simulation tool development for the scheduling system in Prof.Wang’s lab.With the tool of OpenGL and Matlab,I designed a simulation program for transportation scheduling system.It is now widely used by different research groups in NUST.In 1998,I assumed and fulfilled a sewage analysis & dispose project for Nanjing sewage treatment plant.This was my first practice to convert a laboratory idea to a commercial product.In 1999,I joined the distinguished Professor Yu-Geng Xis research group aiming at Network flow problem solving and Heuristic algorithm research.Soon I was engaged in the FuDan Gene Database Design.My duty was to pick up the useful information among different kinds of gene matching format.Through the comparison and analysis for many heuristic algorithms,I introduced an improved evolutionary algorithm -- Multi-population Genetic Algorithm.By dividing a whole population into several sub-populations,this improved algorithm can effectively prevent GA from local convergence and promote various evolutionary orientations.It proved more efficiently than SGA in experiments,too.In the second semester,I joined the workshop-scheduling research in Shanghai Heavy Duty Tyre plant.The scheduling was designed for the rubber-making process that covered not only discrete but also continuous circumstances.To make a balance point between optimization quality and time cost,I proposed a Dynamic Layered Scheduling method based on hybrid Petri Nets.The practical application showed that the average makespan was shortened by a large scale.I also publicized two papers in core journals with this idea.Recently,I am doing research in the Composite Predict of the Electrical Power system assisted with the technology of Data Mining for Bao Steel.I try to combine the Decision Tree with Receding Optimization to provide a new solution for the Composite Predictive Problem.This project is now under construction.Besides,In July 2000,I got the opportunity to give a lecture in English in Asia Control Conference (ASCC) which is one of the top-level conferences among the world in the area of control and automation.In my senior year,I met Prof.Xiao-Song Lin,a visiting professor of mathematics from University of California-Riverside,I learned graph theory from him for my network research.These experiences all rapidly expanded my knowledge of English and the understanding of western culture.I hope to study in depth In retrospect,I find myself standing on a solid basis in both theory and experience,which has prepared me for the Ph.D.program.My future research interests include:Network Scheduling Problem,Heuristic Algorithm research (especially in GA and Neural network),Supply chain network research,Hybrid system performance analysis with Petri nets and Data Mining.Please give my application materials a serious consideration.Thank you very much.你得把自己真实得情况填上去,把不对的删掉.希望你能够面试成功!(问一下,你是哪里人?要去哪个学校面试?)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码小学没上完能应聘监控员能干了吗_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 应聘登记表 的文章

随机推荐